Expert guidance and inspiration await you.

A Signature Wedding specializes in bringing your wedding vision to life in unique, innovative ways. Every signature detail is reflective of you and is seamlessly weaved together to create an unforgettable wedding experience that will exceed your expectations. Contact us today to customize a package.

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Se Habla Español, Planning

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Melissa M

We were overwhelmed with everything about the night and Monique Atwell made that all possible!! Her attention to detail and delivery from everything to making sure we were able to keep our timeline wedding night, arranging all the vendors to coordinate flawlessly, her... Read More immaculate taste all made our night absolutely perfect! Monique went WAY above and beyond her services and we would highly recommend her to anyone that wants to enjoy the experience and their night!

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Justine C

Let's just start off with A Signature Wedding is AMAZING! When I met with Monique for our first interview she was so organized and so sweet! My main question when I interviewed wedding planners was "Ok, what is something you've done that's different at a wedding that people... Read More haven't seen before?" She had a ton of ideas for me to make my wedding different than everyone elses. I sent her picture after picture of what I wanted for my big day and she made my day exactly how I had pictured AND THEN SOME! She was so detail oriented and that is what you want for a wedding planner because as the bride you don't always think of the smaller things and she definitely does! And her assistants were great! I had a girl help me through out the day and I didn't even know she was there but then she was there when I needed her even when I didn't think I needed her haha! The whole staff was GREAT!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Rah M

Monique and her team was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. She impressed us from the very first meeting to the very last minute of our wedding day. She is incredibly organized, easy to reach, worked very with all of our vendors, and was consistently... Read More on top of things. She did all of these things for a very fair and reasonable price. I had alot of friends and family tell us how incredibly smooth our wedding was; which was no easy task as it was several hundred people & multi-cultural. Monique & her team handled it with awesome poise. I plan to recommend her to all my family & friends looking for an exceptional & well priced coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 samantha M

I can not begin to find the words for how INCREDIBLE Monique and her team are...but I will try! I have been working in the wedding and event industry for over 10 years myself and have worked with so many amazing people, but I will tell you, A Signature Wedding has always been a... Read More stand out in the industry. I previously used Monique for a corporate event I was putting on and it was a game changer for creating a seamless, stress free event that not only looked amazing but everyone who attended raved about for weeks after the event. Naturally, my now husband and I called her right away for our big day. We decided on a very intimate wedding and I thought with all my experience and knowledge of all aspects of weddings that I would be able to put it together without any help...but boy was I wrong and Monique was my saving grace! There are so many brides (guilty myself) that think going into the planning and day of that it can be done without experts like A Signature Wedding...while, yes, it can...but I am telling you, no matter the size of the affair, a planner who is as experienced, knowledgeable, and extremely talented as Monique is undoubtedly a God send and necessity!! I went from knowing what I wanted in a general scope of things to having the magic touch of A Signature Event to take all stress from us, fine tune the vision & even add the "signature touches" that I would have never been able to accomplish or execute without her. From the planning at the venue at a private home, to the details ranging from linens to special details honoring our families, to putting it all together the day of with my husband and I arriving and being in awe of what she brought to life with her team! They are organized, listened to what we envisioned, inspired new aspects of our vision, alleviated any stress throughout the process and on the day of, and just made the most thoughtful and well executed decisions for every detail. Monique and A signature Wedding are without a doubt the BEST of the BEST and even more importantly, the nicest and more personable event planners I have ever worked with. They feel just like family and helped create day we will always look back on as perfect. I have and will always recommend Monique and her team to anyone looking to create the most incredible day ever, whether it be a wedding or any event and I will ALWAYS go to them for anything I ever need in the future. Thank you, A signature Wedding, from the bottom of our hearts!! xo The Sabatos

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Monique is absolutely fantastic. She was very organized and on top of everything for the day of. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day and Monique was crucial in making the process smooth and effortless. Whenever I had silly questions or needed guidance, she would give me... Read More ideas and point me in the right direction. I’m so happy to have had a day of coordinator because I was actually able to enjoy the entire day without worrying about anything going wrong!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 helen l

Monique is amazing. She has great expertise from etiquette knowledge to vendor insights. She was very detail oriented that she made sure we kept our timeline on our wedding night. Monique went WAY above and beyond her services. We were so glad that we hired her as our... Read More coordinator.

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Jessica M

Where to begin?! Monique was incredible - from the first consultation call to the sweet texts the morning after wedding. From creative guidance to etiquette knowledge to vendor insight to logistical mastery...Monique offered everything! She was start to finish amazing. Calm,... Read More knowledgeable, fun, organized, creative, fabulous taste, flexible, and super sweet. She also has great business and negotiation skills to help capture the best rates and secure the top vendors. I loved our planning meetings during the months before the wedding, and she was a total rockstar on the big day. And icing on the cake? She's a cool chick who we will remain friends with. A Signature Wedding is the best choice for wedding planning in Southern California!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Lisa S

Our decision to hire a planner was not taken lightly. I took one look at the website for A Signature Wedding and knew this was the company that could help us turn our vision into our perfect wedding day. When my fiance and I sat down with Monique for our initial consultation,... Read More we were so impressed that we hired her company on the spot. It was the best decision we could have made and set the tone for how amazing our wedding planning experiece would be. Every unique and special detail we asked for was carried out with precision. Monique kept us on track with our deadlines and budgets and allowed us to experience the best parts of wedding planning. Monique took away the stress by using her considerable contacts, experience and expertise. She connected us with other vendors who were easy to work with and matched our "wedding personality." Everthing was so well prepared that our wedding day went off without a hitch. It doesn't get much better than that!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jackie N

We hired Monique as our wedding planner and she was AMAZING! From our first meeting to day of, she was professional, organized, responsive, patient, and above all, helped bring our vision to life. She made an overwhelming process a seamless one. Monique took the time to get... Read More to know us and our ideas, and helped bring it all together. Monique has a calm demeanor and a special talent and she went above and beyond. Our wedding was even more beautiful than we imagined it could be, thanks to Monique and her team. I will never forget my wedding day and how integral she was in planning it. She truly is wonderful to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jenna A

Words cannot describe how incredible Monique is as a wedding planner, but I will try my very best. From our first meeting, she came prepared - asking questions about my vision, as well as my relationship with my now husband. I needed someone who could help me plan my dream... Read More wedding in LA while I was working in Northern California and she made that happen. What makes her so special is that she makes you believe and feel as though you are the only bride she is working with, giving you all the attention, advice and help that you need. She helped make every detail at my wedding perfect for me by understanding what I was looking for and executing that vision flawlessly. She also keeps you informed on everything, which was great for me since I wasn't local. Whenever I flew down for the weekend, she would make sure that all the necessary vendor visits were scheduled and ready for us. I would trust Monique with any event I was planning and I will use her again 100%.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jen B

Hiring Monique was the best money I spent on the entire wedding! I hired her for the month-of coordination package, but she did so much more beyond the month-of. We had our initial meeting with her about 8-10 months out! At first I thought I could do everything myself, but there... Read More are so many details and so much coordination amongst the vendors that I would have had no clue how to handle, or that it would even need to be done. The day-of you are so busy with hair and makeup and then photos, who else is going to handle all of the vendors and last minute items? Monique! Nothing went wrong (at least that I could see or know about) the day-of, everything was perfect. She created an extremely detailed timeline for us and thought of everything that I would have never thought of. Best of all, she is super super responsive, I can't think of a single email that was unanswered beyond 24 hours. She showed up to every meeting, phone call, rehearsal, exactly on time. Monique is so nice too, I'm sad the experience is over with her! If you are having a medium or larger size wedding, I highly recommend hiring a coordinator beyond the venue catering manager (who was only there for a third of the time Monique was there the day-of). You absolutely need someone like Monique who is on time and on the mark to take care of every detail on your wedding day so you can enjoy as much of it as you can!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Megan D

It was absolutely a wonderful experience working with Monique. She was 100% professional always and made my mother and I feel at ease. She came highly recommended and was definitely worth it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Sheila Z

Monique was absolutely amazing to work with. She made my dreams a reality and exceeded our expectations. It was the most beautiful wedding, and by far one of the happiest days of my life. Thank you for all your vendors that you recommended. They were al so beyond amazing.... Read More Everything felt effortless and I felt like the most important person of the night! First class all the way. I highly highly recommend her!! Thanks so much Monique!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016

I did not think we needed a wedding planner, but the venue required one. How surprised I was to realize how much I did need one and Monique Atwell was the perfect candidate. She was professional and sweet from the first point of contact. Her team during the wedding was discreet... Read More but oh so helpful to all of our guests. Many of my guests commented about the proficiency and professionalism from A Signature Wedding and I have already given her contact information to two friends. Don't look any further, Monique will take care of you.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kristin B

So happy with A Signature Wedding!!! Monique Atwell was on top of everything from the moment of our first meeting until after our wedding. She definitely took control and made sure I enjoyed every moment of my wedding with no stress.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Michael J

We just got married 3 weeks ago and Monique helped make our wedding the best day ever! She took care of everything the day of, our wedding flowed so well and we were able to just have so much fun! During the planning process she was always on top of it and would get back to... Read More us with recommendations or whatever we'd ask for. She also helped coordinate and communicate with all our vendors impeccably well for our day. She helped with timelines, checklists, but best of all, she cared and has a great personality and was so pleasant to get along with and get to know throughout the process, so much so that we are going to miss talking to her regularly and plan on keeping in touch! We'd both highly recommend Monique to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Matt D

Monique was absolutely amazing for us and we don't know what we would have done without her! We went with a full service package and she was essential to every part of the planning process, from picking the venue, budgeting, reading contracts, choosing vendors, invitations,... Read More etc. All of the vendors she recommended did a fantastic job also. Monique and her team are extremely organized and she kept us on track every step of the way, letting us know what needed to be accomplished each month. She also makes sure that your vision for your wedding day remains front and center, and that each decision ties into that vision. She will offer input and advice that always falls in line with whatever your overall vision for the wedding is. Furthermore, she always would keep our budget in mind and help us stay within it. While we were already thrilled with Monique before the wedding day, she and her team were truly fantastic on the day of. They take care of everything and every aspect of the day flows seamlessly so you can just enjoy the your wedding to its fullest without worry. We are so thankful to Monique and her team for playing such an instrumental role in what was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Irene J

Monique and A Signature Wedding are ESSENTIAL for your wedding planning and wedding day! I hired Monique for assistance in planning and day of coordination. The planning process was so easy and stress-free because Monique has great ideas and has amazing tools to help any bride... Read More from "what to do in which month" to which colors look good with what. Monique is so sweet and I can't say enough about her. She goes above and beyond! On the day of the wedding, Monique and her 2 assistants ran everything so smoothly. My husband and I did not have to worry about ANYTHING...Monique and her team were so professional and was prepared for any situation on the wedding day. I have to say that our wedding day was PERFECT because of A Signature Wedding.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Roy B

Monique was an absolute pleasure to work with! We knew we needed help pretty early on, so we went with the full service package and it was worth every penny. We had a good idea of the venue we wanted and a rough budget in mind, but Monique helped us keep to that. She consulted... Read More with us multiple times throughout the planning process and always brought fantastic input to the table. Monique has a deep bench of trusted vendors which was helpful, reading reviews on sites is good, but knowing that our planner has worked with them in the past was a vote of confidence that helped ease any further stress when it came to picking out our vendors. Additionally, when it came time to sign and negotiate contracts she knew exactly what to watch for, and where corners should and should not be cut. We feel that in this stage of the process she saved us at least as much money as she cost. When it came to the day-of, we didn’t have to worry about a thing. The team at A Signature Wedding were incredibly well orchestrated. Our venue was large and confusing (Frank Gehry buildings tend to be), but the team knew it inside and out and was placed in all the right places at all the right times. At no point during the day of the wedding did we have any stress about who, what, when, where, how, or why. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so memorable!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Reese F

It’s difficult for me to succinctly explain how essential Monique at ‘A Signature Wedding’ was to my special day. When I became engaged, I knew the wedding planner would be the most important element to nail: after all- they are the ones that orchestrate your ceremony and... Read More reception, and recommend all of the various venders that execute your vision! Plus, if they are good at their job, they keep you calm and manage everything behind the scenes so that you don’t see any of the hiccups that inevitably happen! As a stressed, perfectionist bride, I did my fair share of interviews with planners. Meeting after meeting, I left feeling the same: that I was being fit into a package formula that included X number of phone calls, and X number of emails included in the service… Considering that you go into wedding planning knowing NOTHING about the industry, I worried that I would be left scrambling to “figure it out” myself if I exceeded my “allotted communication”. When I initially spoke with Monique, she immediately demonstrated her know how and provided guidance to me, despite the fact that it was just a consultation. I could tell that she was a businesswoman, yes, but more so that she was incredibly passionate about what she does, and takes great pride in making every bride feel like her number one priority. The remaining eight months since I booked Monique until my wedding day, that is exactly how I felt. Her “month of” package is really a misnomer—she worked steadily with me for three quarters of a year to make sure that every decision was made in a timely fashion, to my satisfaction, with precision. Even when we had a lull in decision making deadlines, she checked in to keep me on track, and updated me religiously with helpful checklists and spreadsheets so I felt in control of the process. When I had to choose vendors like chair rentals, florals, or bands, Monique didn’t just “phone it in” and send me to her #1 contact. Instead she researched various options based on my budget and tastes, and provided me with comprehensive bids from companies. I never lifted a finger (or the phone), because Monique had everything handled and then handed to me for my simple approval! For instance, when I discovered that the ‘preferred florists’ on my hotel site’s vendor list were double my flower budget, Monique hooked me up with an amazing florist and secured me a personal discount so that I could get the flowers of my dreams for half of what comparable companies were quoting! When I was considering cutting chiffon chair drapes from my budget because they typically run $10/chair, Monique found a tiny shop in downtown LA that would do it for $2! Monique is extremely organized and professional. You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that ‘she’s on top of it’. In addition, she’s incredibly kind and generous. When my future mother and sister in laws decided they needed help with the rehearsal dinner, Monique allowed us to add on to our planning package an incredibly fair amount, and she completely took over to relieve their stress as well! She goes above and beyond, which is a sign of hard work, but she also anticipates your needs, which is a sign of talent. There aren’t enough words to express how happy I am with Monique’s service—I truly LUCKED OUT in finding someone that made my wedding preparations, and day, easy and fun!

I would absolutely recommend Monique and A Signature Wedding

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Jenn Z

Monique Atwell made my dream wedding come to life in a huge way! I am an attorney with very little time (and creative juices) and would not have survived my wedding day and the year leading up to it without Monique's expertise and patience. She made finding a venue and vendors... Read More very easy, and was conscientious of my budget along the way. I would absolutely recommend Monique and A Signature Wedding if you are looking for a planner who is diligent, calming, and experienced. The package I purchased also had two assistant wedding coordinators (in addition to Monique) the day of the wedding, which I thought was key to helping the whole day run smoothly. Neither the groom nor I had to lift a finger once the wedding was under way and were able to enjoy the most magical day of our lives without a worry in the world. Thank you Monique!

Monique is the ultimate stress reliever

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 diane s

My oldest daughter got married in 2010 and we really didn't know how much help a wedding planner would be but a friend recommended Monique and we used her as a day of planner. She was such a help and so easy to work with that when my second daughter decided to get married... Read More Monique was the very first person i called!! The decision to use Monique from start to finish was the best decision I have ever made.She has great vendors,great personal taste,great advice and just a wealth of knowledge about wedding planning. She even did this wedding with my daughter living out of state and only able to come home three times during the planning. She would meet at my house and face time with my daughter and her fiancé. She was able to capture the exact type of wedding that my daughter was dreaming of! She also kept me in a budget without sacrificing taste or style.My daughter and I always felt confident to ask her opinion when we couldn't decide on things! I could go on and on about her and how stress free this wedding was with her at the helm.I have never used another wedding planner but I have friends with horror stories and people are still talking about how beautiful both weddings were and I never had one stressful situation! And I was also able to just relax and enjoy each wedding the day of as she just takes control and keeps everything going.She thinks of everything!!!!

The single best choice you can make for your wedding!

Reviewed on 11/12/2014

We are so lucky that we found Monique Atwell and that she helped us with our wedding. We hired her for month-of services, but Monique was on the case from the day that we signed the contract almost nine months before the wedding. She was extremely responsive and available.... Read More She always was willing to answer any questions that we had and point us in the right direction. On the day of the wedding she and her staff were at our venue from 1 o'clock in the afternoon until 2 o'clock the next morning! She went above and beyond to take care of us every step of the way. She always made us feel that we were her only client. All of our vendors commented on how organized and on top of all the details that she was. We hired Monique because we did not want to have to worry on our wedding day. She delivered and made our wedding day a wonderful day for us!

Couldn't Be Happier

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Debra W

Monique from A Signature Wedding is the best decision you can make in planning your wedding. I truly cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work, attention to detail, complete organization, & her always smiling "can do" attitude. She is professional, creative,... Read More efficient, & kind. I don't know how I could have pulled off our wedding without her. I can be pretty particular and Monique is able to make your vision a reality, while succinctly & politely conveying those ideas to different vendors. She makes the many decisions easier to make and gives her opinion without persuading you. Not only does Monique help with planning, but equally as important, she and her amazing team made sure to execute the event so the day was flawless! She has continued to stay in contact even after the wedding to follow up and see how we were doing, help with ordering thank you cards, and made us feel like good friends through the entire process. Thank you Monique! We cannot thank you enough and would recommend A Signature Wedding to everyone planning their wedding!

Amazing. Pleased Bride

Reviewed on 8/04/2014

A signature wedding was AMAZING!!! My planner Monique Atwell planned my wedding in three months and did an amazing job. It was everything and more that my husband and I could of asked for. She was very professional, very reliable , and placed value on making sure we were happy... Read More and getting everything we wanted . We loved how she strived to build a personal relationship with us. She is not only a great planner, but now is a great friend. I would recommend her and her staff to anyone with no hesitations.

Monique Atwell

With over 14 years leading A Signature Wedding, Monique brings to the table an unparalleled level of professionalism, expertise, creativity and passion to create a personalized wedding experience that will exceed your expectations. Dream, create, experience....it will be perfect!