A Stylish Affair by Jessie Gozevich

Serving Greater Tampa

$ – Inexpensive

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

18139 Lembrecht Way, Tampa, FL Serving Greater Tampa (321) 745-5674

Huge Help

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Kelsey G

Jessie was a huge help from the start. She did both my day-of coordinating and my flowers. Everything turned out absolutely beautiful and exactly how I imagined. She was always easy to get in touch with, super helpful when I had questions, and the day could not of run any... Read More smoother. Thank you Jessie for making mine and Teds day perfect!

Amazing Event!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Jenn N

My husband & I attended a wedding that Jessie had coordinated. It was absolutely beautiful down to the last detail! She did a great job!

Beautiful Wedding

Reviewed on 2/19/2015

Jessie, the owner at A stylish affair by Jessie created a beautiful wedding with great taste at Sand Key beach, FL. It was the perfect set up, she was on top of every detail. I highly recommend her for planning your next wedding or any event for that matter, I am sure you will... Read More not be disappointed!!!

Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 8/20/2013

It was good

Father of the bride

Reviewed on 8/20/2013

Jessie was extremely knowledgable in the wedding industry. She made sure everything ran smoothly for my daughter's wedding day. I would recommend her to any newly engaged couple.

Hardworking

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Chris G

Jessie worked her butt off since the day we hired her. We switched venues multiple times, but she was still so accommodating. It rained on our wedding day, we reserved a private beach venue for the ceremony. The entire beach was evacuated due to a tornado warning. In a matter of... Read More 15 minutes, she worked with the Sheraton to get us an awesome banquet room. Our wedding could have been a serious disaster but Jessie managed to make it extraordinary!

Jessie saved the day

Reviewed on 8/20/2013 Beth H

Jessie did an amazing job! Her team handled every curve ball thrown their way on my wedding day. She was one step ahead the entire time. People may tell you that you don't need a planner...YOU NEED A WEDDING PLANNER!! If I could do it all over again, I'd hire Jessie in a... Read More heartbeat! Thank you so much for the wonderful service you provided! :)

wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 sara f

Jessie was very thorough and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her. She knows how to get you a good deal!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 samantha h

Jessie provided everything i asked for and more. She went over and beyond what her service provided. She was able to handle anything that arose with a calm and professional attitude. She made my dream day stress free. i would highly recommend her services.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2013 Jessie G

Jessie was very organized and had so many tips for my budget. She always answered my emails and phone calls promptly. I will definitely be recommending her to all my friends and family!

A 5 star wedding planner ;)

Reviewed on 6/01/2013

I cannot speak highly enough of Jessie Gozevich. Jessie was absolutely the perfect match for our wedding. She came very highly recommended, and did not disappoint ;) As we all know the wedding planning process can be stressful, but Jessie put us completely at ease. She was... Read More responsive to every question we had and guided us every step of the way through our wedding planning process. She was very professional, prepared, and organized. Jessie was very throrogh from start to finish. I can truly say she is the perfect package ;) Our wedding was magical and shear perfection. I could not ask for a better wedding planner!

Debbie

Reviewed on 6/01/2013

Awesome job

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Kristina W

Jessie is an amazing planner. She helped plan my engagement party, and was so helpful and creative. I could have never done it without her. Jessie's skills are so versatile that she can help with budgeting, decorations as well as flower arrangements. She is very personable and... Read More was always available to answer any questions i had. Anyone looking for help with an event should hire her, she can do it all.

Super!!!

Reviewed on 12/13/2012 Mandy O

Let me just say this, I couldn't have done this party without Jessie!! I had a fairly tight budget and she amazed me with all she did, and she came in under budget!! She was hardworking and very thorough through out the whole process. She paid attention to detail and even... Read More threw in some ideas I would have never thought about!! Overall, Jessie is a hard worker and I would recommend her to everyone I know! Thanks again for the amazing under budget party!!!!