Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1013 S Broadway St, Carrollton, TX (214) 862-2808

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Louisa A

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely perfect! Kerrie was amazing through the whole process and helped us to put together wonderful bouquets, altar decorations, and centerpieces. We knew nothing about flowers going in, and Kerrie helped us to put together looks that were... Read More spot on for what we wanted!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Terry B

A Stylish Soiree provides the "Best" of everything. Our Wedding Planner, Chloe and Floral Designer, Kerrie were absolutely amazing to work with. They listened to my daughter's "vision" for her perfect wedding and it came true. The best thing we did after the engagement was to... Read More call A Stylish Soiree. We could not have been more pleased with their kindness, support and hard work to give my daughter and son-in-law their Dream Wedding......

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Crystal R

I must say A Stylish Soiree has been a pleasure to work with. As a wedding coordinator it is my responsibility to oversee all the details. Working with A Stylish Soiree was such a pleasure. They are so professional from the minute I spoke with Kerri Smith I knew my bride was... Read More in good hands. The flowers were amazing the wonderful ladies Heather and Alecse were just amazing with the beautiful set up of the arrangements and candles. These two ladies even went the extra mile to move the 4 large centerpieces from the ceremony to the reception for me as well as light the candles in the reception area. I can't not say enough good things about this company. If you are a bride, this is the company for you. I will definitely be referring many of my beautiful couples to them. Thank you A Stylish Soiree "You are a wedding coordinators dream"

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Jessika S

There is too much good stuff to say in one review but I will try my best! First of all, I planned a Dallas wedding from Chicago which can be very difficult! Communicating with vendors just through email and phone can be a challenge. However, Chloe and Kerri were amazing to work... Read More with. I used a Stylish Soiree for my flowers and month of planning. To be honest, I never met Kerri in person, but she was extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. In our first phone consultation, she asked me a bunch of questions about my wedding day and what I envisioned as far as decor/flowers. She then sent me a customized "idea board" with photos of bouquets, altar decor, center pieces. I was immediately in love. She hit our style right on the head!!! The idea board came with a very detailed itemized price list which made is VERY easy for my husband and I to cut and add things to fit our budget and needs. She will definitely work with your budget! I will say that when I saw Kerri's idea board, this was the first time I actually started to get excited about the wedding day because I could finally envision what it was going to look like! And let me tell you, it looked absolutely stunning on our wedding day. As far as planning, my husband and I had already booked most of the vendors, but we were really worried about who would coordinate everything the day of...? So we hired Chloe for month of planning and it truly would have been a disaster without her! At our first meeting, she had a TON of questions regarding aspects of our wedding that hadn't even crossed my mind! She was certain to cover every little bitty detail of the entire wedding weekend (not just the day of). Aside from a great planner, Chloe is also an amazing, enthusiastic, kind person. To this day, my grandparents, mother-in-law, groomsmen, and bridesmaids are still raving about her! She had tums for my bridesmaids, kept control of the groomsmen, and always made sure I had my preferred drink in hand. It wasn't until after the wedding I realized she had even made last minute changes in the ceremony recessional because my grandmother is elderly and was unable to walk down the stairs. (something that didn't even cross my mind amidst all the chaos). Unexpected things WILL occur on your wedding day. It is inevitable. With Chloe there, I did no have to stress about one thing. She was low key throughout the event but clearly had a HUGE impact on our night. I guarantee our wedding day could never have gone as smoothly if it wasn't for Chloe!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Mariya V

Kerrie did an amazing job for us for our wedding! We got so many compliments on our flowers. She built an entry way for our ceremony for us that was absolutely beautiful. She was easy to communicate with leading up to the event and delivered the results! Everything was perfect.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Alicia A

Kerrie did an amazing job! She took images I had saved and ideas I had and turned them into a beautiful floral design package. The bouquets were gorgeous and fit my personality so well, and she was very conscious of my budget at all times! Definitely would recommend!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Brieanna D

Kerrie was extremely patient through my frequent revisions and my bouquet was gorgeous. Definitley recommend.

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 Aida J

First of all, if you don't think you need a planner you are WRONG. I love event planning. So when I got engaged I didn't think I needed a planner. WRONG! If I can give anyone one piece of advice it's to hire a planner and to make sure it's A Stylish Soiree. Chloe Allday is... Read More the queen of wedding planning as far as I'm concerned. Chloe has a gift. It extends beyond typical planning. She takes all her cues from your wants and needs to make sure you get the wedding you want. She'll jump in as deep as you need her to or happily guide you through the steps. She's an expert. She saved us from rookie mistakes that could have been ugly. Whenever I got overwhelmed with details, she came to the rescue. More than a planner, at times she was my sound board, my designer, my therapist, my friend, or my scapegoat. If you're worried about budget know that she is worth every penny. Kerrie Smith does amazing flowers! I couldn't find pictures or pins of exactly what I wanted. So Kerrie listened to me and created a gorgeous design for the entire event. It truly was my dream come true. Every detail down to the ribbons on the bouquets were precisely what we wanted. The fact that Chloe and Kerrie work together was a bigger blessing than I thought. They're in constant communication and always on the same page about how to execute your design. Plus, using A Stylish Soiree for both planning and flowers meant one less vendor to try to get on board. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. We didn't have to worry about a single thing. I admit I'm very tightly wound and the week of the wedding was the most relaxed I've ever been. We were in the most capable hands. I'm sure by the end of the night every couple is told that their wedding was the "best wedding ever." Ours actually was the BEST wedding ever thanks to A Stylish Soiree!

Fabulous Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/23/2014 Whitney N

I still remember meeting with Kerrie and Chloe at A Stylish Soiree almost a year ago to date. We had met with several other florists and coordinators and we just felt so comfortable with the two of them. My mom and I both walked away from the meeting knowing instantly they would... Read More be two of our favorite vendors. I knew the second I picked up my bridal portrait bouquet that our wedding flowers would be unreal. Kerrie's arrangements are so incredibly beautiful. The Room on Main looked amazing and I'm so thankful we found her. Chloe was so helpful the day of the wedding, that I can't imagine that day without her being there! I would have been lost. She was always there asking me if I needed water, calming my nerves and making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be. I highly recommend A Stylish Soiree and hope to see their work again at friend or family weddings!!

Florist

Reviewed on 12/19/2013 Linda P

I LOVE Kerrie and A Stylish Soiree so much! Kerrie was the first florist I met and knew she was it, but I had to go meet every other florist in town. In our first meeting, I really did not have a clear vision, but she drew up some beautiful sketches anyway. After meeting other... Read More florists who were all fabulous I knew Kerrie had to my be florist because she truly cares about your vision and will do anything to achieve it. I changed my vision a couple times and Kerrie was always wiling to meet with me to make sure that I got what I wanted. She is the best with responding to emails which was so important to me with my ever changing ideas. Our flowers on our wedding day were nothing less than spectacular and my guests are still talking about our ceremony and reception decor! I can't thank them enough for making my wedding so perfect!

GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Katie C

Kerrie Smith gave me everything thing I asked for and more! Everything was beautiful and I loved it so much. I could not have been happier.

Beautiful flowers

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Meghan R

When we first met with Kerrie, she was direct and responsive. Once we booked them, it became a lot harder to get ahold of her. Aside from the responsiveness, our flowers, the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. She turned our vision into a reality and I... Read More could not have asked for more beautiful flowers. We used lots of peonies, garden roses, roses, ranunculus, baby’s breath, and other soft stems. They smelled beautiful, but as they mentioned, peonies do not last long once they are out of water. I would recommend A Stylish Soiree because our flowers were absolutely beautiful and they really made our wedding space and decor perfect.

Beautiful rose balls

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Elizabeth J

roses

Good But....

Reviewed on 3/13/2012 Erin L

I used a Stylish Soiree because they were resonably priced and had good reviews. They did an excellent job with my wedding flowers but many of them quickly died after the wedding (which can be expected). Kerrie was very professional at our first meeting but not exactly... Read More friendly. The worst was getting an email (not a phone call) the day after my wedding saying my credit card hadn't gone through and that my charges would be sent to collections! We left the day after our wedding and I had no way to check my email until I'd returned. Luckily she must have tried again because the charge HAD gone through (there was no reason it shouldn't have) and that all was fine.

Easy to work with

Reviewed on 2/21/2012 Natalia P

Kerrie was so easy to work with. I had no idea what I wanted and she came up with everything just by asking me a few questions. The flowers were beautiful and she was conscious of my budget throughout the process.

Thank you Kerrie!

Reviewed on 10/30/2011 Rachel N

Kerrie did wonderful job of taking my ideas and making them come to life! We had an amazing wedding and couldn't have done it without all of her planning! I also got great compliments how well the wedding flowed, thank you Kerrie!

AMAZING FLORIST

Reviewed on 3/20/2011 Brittani H

I used this florist for my wedding on February 12th and she was absolutely fabulous!