Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

208 w linwood blvd, Kansas City, MO Serving Downtown KC (816) 753-2100

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Amy B

The video quality is great! I am so happy to have captured my special day on video and you can hear and see everything perfectly. John answered all of my questions and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted out of my video. He was never in the way the day of and still got... Read More some amazing footage. It took a while to get the finished product but the quality was worth the wait and it was affordable! I love my videos.

Reviewed on 12/18/2015 Katelin W

I do want to say if you want a quick turn around time for a video this may not be for you(which is why I only gave three stars), but when we finally did see our preview clip we were very pleased with it and is what we were looking for in a video. He did tell us up front that it... Read More is not a quick turnaround time so at least he was upfront about that from the beginning. Still have not received our finished wedding video , but as I said our preview clip was what we were looking for so we are excited to see the finished product. Price is reasonable. Not over priced. Beautiful work. Only downside is turnaround time and communication.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I really wanted a cinematic film and John at A to Z video delivered exactly what I was wanting. The used an aerial camera and created a one of a kind film. Pricing was affordable and our film is priceless.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I was recommended to A to Z Video from my sister. We couldn't be happier with our choice. Our film was unique and the music selection was perfect. Thanks for all your work. A to Z is a must for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We waited until the last minute to hire a videographer. A to Z Video showed up early and stayed after the time we paid for. We heard lots of good things about A to Z Video and we would highly recommend. THANKS!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We hired A to Z Video to record our ceremony. The video was edited with three cameras and the audio was clear. We are glad we have a video we can share with our family.

Photography

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We needed a affordable photography option photographer for our wedding and we found A to Z. They were able to provide a service that was within our budget. The photos were great and so was the photographer. We are so glad we hired a professional.

Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Highly recommend this service. Video had great quality and the customer service was outstanding.com

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

John and his team were very professional and made everyone in the wedding party comfortable even though they were being videotaped. They do incredible work and the video they made captured the great moments and is something my wife and I will cherish forever. If you are... Read More thinking about having a videographer at your wedding, definitely contact A to Z Video! You won't be disappointed!

Wedding Videography

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Thanks A to Z Video. We had a lot of choices when it came to picking a videographer. John was very easy to work with and was able to offer a package we could afford. Thanks for the professionalism and great video. We would highly recommend A to Z.

Wedding Film

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Thanks A to Z Video for all your work on our wedding film. We received everything as promised and the videographers were a pleasure to work with. I am so glad we picked A to Z Video to capture our wedding.

Very professional

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 V W

John was great to work. He and his assistant were very professional and we hardly knew they were filming. Our sneak peek was amazing and we are looking forward to seeing the final product!

Great Videographer, Excellent Value

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

We decided late in the planning process we wanted to have videography of our wedding. With only weeks before the big day, A to Z Video & Photo agreed to jump in and offer their services. I'm so glad they did. The quality of the video is great, and their highlights video is... Read More worth the cost of their services alone. Our videographer was professional, prompt, and we have not only encouraged other family members to use his services but have hired him for more family video projects since our wedding. You won't be disappointed with your wedding video with A to Z.

Creative & Professional

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Our family was extremely satisfied with our daughter's wedding film produced by A to Z Video. They did a good job of being unobtrusive without missing any moments. They were dedicated to making sure everything went perfect. Thanks for all the hard work and creating a special... Read More film for us. We would recommend A to Z Video.

A-Z wedding video

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Very professional and friendly. Great customer service. Got great shots of our ceremony, and fair priced.

A to Z for weddings

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 katie r

I needed a videographer ASAP as my fiancé and I decided to get married rather quickly. John at A to Z was prompt in returning my call and was eager to assist with my wedding. The cost was perfect and the video turned out amazing! I highly recommend them for weddings.

A to Z Video

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We were looking to just have video of our daughter's wedding ceremony. John and his team did a a very nice job. They met our expectationsand delivered exactly what we asked them to do. They exceeded our expectations when producing the video especially when we requested some... Read More extra efforts. I would definitely recommend this vendor!

West/Gaines wedding

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We live in Oklahoma and were unable to attend our niece's wedding in Independence, Missouri. We talked to John at A to Z and arranged for him to video the wedding. Thanks to him, we at least are able to see and hear the ceremony. We appreciate the quality and value of the video.

A to Z Video

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Brittany S

A to Z Video captured every moment of our wedding! The trailer video that they sent us was amazing! They are the ones who pick out the song and it couldn't have been more fitting! I have no idea how they do it! They paid attention to every detail and made sure to capture every... Read More moment of our wedding that meant the most to us! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional who pays attention to detail, who is flexible, and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure the bride and groom are 100% happy!

Engagement Photos

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Dana M

I absolutely love A to Z Videos. John was very professional and had a lot of ideas for the country look I was going for. He took his time and did a wonderful job. I am going to use A to Z for my wedding photos since I was so happy with the results from my engagement... Read More photos!!!!

Great videographer!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Laura M

I am so glad that I went with A to Z video to capture my special day! They filmed my ceremony which was at a Catholic Church and lasted about an hour. The video was exactly what I wanted! I found them easy to work with and very pleasant! It took a little longer than I thought it... Read More would to get the DVD but it was well worth the wait!

Nicely done

Reviewed on 9/29/2014

We very much enjoyed the video of our daughter's wedding. The videographer used several camera angles to capture the wedding and reception. They were even able and willing to adjust the sound after production to make everything just they way we wanted it. They captured all the... Read More special moments of the reception and lots of video of our guests, so we could see them having fun. The video shows that the videographer was everywhere capturing the moments, but he was never intrusive.

Just what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014

I was very impressed with the quality of our film and I would recommend A to Z video. I found their pricing to be affordable compared to other vendors I researched. We really enjoyed our film and couldn't be happier. Thanks again A to Z for creating such a unique film!

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Tessa M

All along, I had wanted a videographer but went back and forth on whether or not it would be worth the cost and if it was actually needed in addition to a photographer. After viewing the previous work done by A to Z Video on their website and speaking with John, I was convinced,... Read More I needed to have this! John was very accommodating, easy to work with, and available to get a hold of as needed. He gave great suggestions when deciding which package to choose and answered all my questions along the way. I am so happy I chose John and A to Z Video for my wedding day. He and his staff were so comfortable to be around and stayed behind the scenes that no one even knew they were there. This allowed everyone to be natural, at ease, and in the moment, while John and company were capturing all of the day. John and staff did a wonderful job capturing all the meaningful events of our wedding on video. He created the most perfect cinematic trailer highlighting all the memorable moments from our special day. From getting ready with my mom and bridesmaids to seeing my dad and groom for the first time, the ceremony, exchanging vows, photos around the city, first dances, and cake cutting; a beautiful story was made for my husband and I, and our families to have forever. Watching the 9 minute creation brought tears to my eyes as well as my mother's as we relived the wonderful day. Emotions were captured and will be cherished forever. I am so happy I went with A to Z Video!!

A to Z videography

Reviewed on 9/18/2013

These guys were great! They were very prompt on getting back to me if I had any questions. They were very nice and easy to work with. They were very professional and they produced and amazing video for our wedding! I would highly recommend A to Z videography!