Guaranteed Best Rates and Service

We have the largest fleet of luxury limousines, limo buses and H2 Hummer limos in the Pittsburgh area. The new luxury limo bus seats up to 28 occupants and is the ultimate in limousine luxury. A knowledgeable, trained chauffeur will assist you and attend to all your special requests.

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

1555 Washington Blvd, Mckeesport, PA (412) 977-7871

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kim W

After researching almost every limousine service in the Pittsburgh area, we finally decided on Tortorice. Renting a limousine was a new experience for me. I truly had no idea what I was looking for, nor did I know there were so many choices. Several of the companies that I... Read More called seemed to treat me like a number rather than a paying customer. However, when I called Tortorice all that changed. I spoke directly to the owner, Mark, who could not have been nicer to me on the phone. He explained the services he offered, the vehicles he had, and the price. I must say his price was very affordable, and he went out of his way to accommodate our every need, even after making several calls and changing things up a bit Marks over the top personality never wavered. He never made me feel like I was bothering him at all, and always called back in a timely manner. Once the plans were set, I still worried a bit as to what I would actually get as far as a vehicle. Even though I saw the vehicles on the website and read the wonderful reviews I wanted the day to be perfect. Well, I worried for nothing. The vehicle was like something from a fairy tale from the minute we saw it making its way down the street until it pulled away. Inside, the limo was spacious and there was plenty of room for all the guests. Complimentary drinks were provided and the limo was well maintained. The inside was spotless and the outside was clean and waxed. I could not have been happier. Now if that wasn't enough the driver was just another added plus. He arrived actually a few minutes early and got out of the car and talked with everybody, introducing himself and making the guest feel special. He never hurried the pictures or rushed the group in any way. They were made to feel like royalty every step of the way. In closing I have nothing but good to say about Tortorice Limousine. In fact, when I need another Limousine there is only one number I will call and that is Tortorice. They went above and beyond to accommodate out every need an make our day one for the memory box for sure. Thank you Mark for not only saying what you would do, but doing it over the top.

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Emma G

I cannot recommend this limousine company enough!! From the first phone call to my wedding day they went above and beyond. The office staff was so accommodating and easy to work with, making sure every detail was in place for my big day. And the vehicle itself was amazing! We... Read More had 22 people in the wedding party, and the party bus fit us all very comfortably. It was beautiful inside and stocked with champagne, beer, and water. Our driver was very courteous, always ready to lend a helping hand. Don't miss out on using this company! It will be one less thing you have to worry about!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

We were fortunate enough to use Tortorice Limousine for a recent event in Pittsburgh. From start to finish our experience was extraordinary. I have used other limousine services in the past, but Tortorice Limousine is unrivaled. Tortorice Limousine delivered way more than... Read More just carefree transportation – they provided an above and beyond VIP experience throughout the entire process. They have the best rates of any competitor and will beat any rate you find for the same vehicle at a lower price. Tortorice Limousine not only offers affordable rates, but they also deliver first-class service. The limo arrived with a stocked bar and champagne for us to relax and enjoy the experience. Our driver, Chuck, made a great night even better. He was very friendly, accommodating and professional the entire time. Chuck was very committed to providing a safe and enjoyable evening and was happy to do this, wearing a smile from beginning to end. I have already referred Tortorice to a friend for an upcoming wedding and I hope they will do themselves a favor and book them quickly! If you have a special event that requires Limousine service or you are just looking for safe, affordable and luxurious transportation – Tortorice Limousine is the place you need to call. I cannot say, “Thank You” enough to Carrie, Mark and Chuck – you guys made our night so special and we are so thankful that you were so kind to travel outside of Allegheny County to serve us. I will absolutely use Tortorice Limousine again and I cannot wait to share our experience with friends and family. Call them today – you won’t regret it!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Lisa K

I used this company for my daughters wedding this past Saturday. I couldn’t have asked for anything better! The driver introduced himself and was amazing. He made sure we were well taken care of! I want to thank you for making my daughters day amazing!! I would give them... Read More seven stars!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Avonlea F

Tortorice limousines did an outstanding job on our wedding transportation! We had the BEST driver ever! He was so friendly! He even took pictures of the wedding party for me!! One of my favorite pictures from the entire wedding was from him!! So grateful for the kindness,... Read More professionalism, and the good time tortorice limousine gave us on our wedding day! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Shayna S

We have nothing but good reviews for Tortorice! They did such an amazing job helping our wedding party get from one location to the next. Our driver was super sweet and accommodating, making sure that everyone was situated before we left for the next location and pouring drinks... Read More for the bride and groom. We had a blast traveling with them and would recommend them over and over again! In addition to a smooth transportation schedule, we had a red carpet rolled out for us, champagne and drinks readily available upon arriving onto the bus, and the ability to play our own music through their bluetooth radio. It was a truly glamorous experience and made our big day that much more special.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Staci M

What a wonderful experience. From the moment our party bus arrived it was a party! Our driver Denny was FANTASTIC! He was involved the entire day. He even took photos for us and sent me them directly. Our bridal party loved him as well. The bus was extremely clean, fully... Read More stocked, friendly, and great company.

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Kim S

We recently used Tortorice Limousine for our June 2017 wedding. It was a great experience. The office staff was friendly and made the planning easy. The bus was clean and well kept and we fit our wedding party of 17 people comfortably. Our driver was professional and kind. I... Read More highly recommend using Tortorice Limousine for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 David F

GREAT COMPANY! I know there are many options for transportation in the PGH area, but trust me…go with A Tortorice. We used them for our 6/3/17 wedding and we were not disappointed! The front office is friendly, helpful, and transparent with their contracts. They do NOT... Read More nickel-and-dime you over every minute, but just want to give you the ride of your life on one of the biggest days of your life. The driver was very friendly and made great conversation. I definitely recommend this transportation company for your wedding!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Samantha O

I would highly recommend Tortorice Limousine if you are looking for reasonable and reliable transportation for your wedding day! Our driver was extremely punctual and even showed up 15 minutes early to pick up my husband just to allot himself enough time for traffic. He was... Read More extremely kind and even offered to take photos with my camera just so all of my family members could be in the photo with the limo. He continually offered to help of my bridesmaids and myself out of the limo each time by holding our bouquets and purses. He was also extremely flexible in driving to multiple locations for pictures and we never once felt rushed or like we were falling behind. The limo was also fully stocked with beer and water. We would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Anna O

Our party bus was great! My entire bridal party loved it and we had a blast going from the ceremony to pictures to the reception! They were very easy to work with and were extremely flexible. They offered champagne, beer, and water and allowed us to bring additional food and... Read More drink if we wanted! The driver was very professional but fun! I would highly recommend Tortorice Limousine!!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Rachel G

Mr. Tortorice and his staff were saviors for our wedding, a god-send after the initial Limo company unprofessionally bailed on me. Long-story short, the original company I had reserved will auction off their limos to anyone at anytime, to the highest bidder, and leave you... Read More sitting with your thumb you know where. Mr. Tortorice and his crew bailed me out immensely 3 days before my wedding, could not have been nicer or more gracious with his time and efforts in finding a solution. In the end their services were impeccable and second-to-none and the larger-sized limo needed for our party was pristine and luxurious. I would urge you to begin your Limo needs with them.

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah T

Tortorice was awesome! We had such a great experience. We met before and got to actually see the limos, we had beer and champagne and water supplied by them. We paid cash, and left. The week of we received an email confirming addresses of pick ups and drop offs as well as... Read More timing. The driver was early getting everywhere. There was heavy traffic and we wanted to go to two locations for photos, and not a peep. Micheal just drive us wherever we needed/wanted to get. He loaded my bag to get to the hotel. Anything we asked he was more than willing to do! Tortorice also arranges a payment system in case time runs over. We did not have to use it, but it was a nice feeling that our limo wasn't going to rush off if we still needed time! This company was wonderful to work with, and we couldn't have been luckier. The driver was early, the limo was clean, and they were organized, and easy to work with! Their office location is not the most eye appealing, but the service they provide is par none! Wonderful, wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Kara S

We are so glad we chose Tortorice Limousine service for our wedding in December 2016. Greg, the limo driver, was on time, friendly, and professional. The limo was beautiful, clean, and fully stocked with drinks for the wedding party. He drove us everywhere we needed to go for... Read More pictures after the ceremony and kept a good tab on the time. Highly recommend this limo service for your wedding, you can't go wrong.

Reviewed on 12/17/2016 Valerie V

We had our wedding on November 12, 2016 and rented a party bus for the bridal party. Ray was our driver and he was professional and prompt. The bus was fully stocked with beer, champagne and water. We had a great time while we went around Pittsburgh on the party bus. There was... Read More plenty of room and a sound system we were able to hook our phones into. We would highly recommend Tortorice!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016

Excellent service!! Josh was a great driver. Very professional and friendly. Arrived early. Helped all the ladies in and out of the car with an umbrella since it was raining. Carrie, the Office Manager, is great. Very prompt with answering all of our questions. Very... Read More smooth process. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Stephanie N

Our limo was amazing. Our driver was so nice and on time. People were available by phone to answer all our questions prior to the wedding, and we had so much fun, it was definitely a party on our limo bus!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Ann C

Hired both large limo at the church and a car to pick up bride & groom after wedding. Would hire again. Professional, punctual, dependable and fun. Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016

Amazing. Ah-MAZE-ing. Let me start by telling you that we originally booked a "party bus" with another company, only to find out that theirs was a school bus that looked like someone took a few cans of black spray paint to it. Someone told me to call Tortorice and I'm so glad... Read More I did! Their buses are incredible. We made an appointment to see them and the owner gave us a grand tour of the different sizes. Never did I expect them to be so nice on the inside. When we booked, the girl Carrie in the office was very nice and when it came time to give her our timeline she was very thorough, making sure she understood every detail I gave her. Our big day arrived and we were shocked to have been given a free upgrade to an even larger bus. Our driver Ray was super and very professional yet fun. Booking with Tortorice was definitely a highlight of our wedding and we highly recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Karen J

Tortorice Limousine's service is outstanding! We hired Tortorice for our son's September 16, 2016 wedding and couldn't be happier with the service! Both the owner and office staff, especially Keri, were friendly and helpful. Tortorice was able to accommodate a late night, last... Read More minute change to our limo needs while keeping the price very affordable. Our driver, Tom, was professional and courteous while driving our wedding party of 22 around Pittsburgh for pictures. Do not hesitate to use this service for your life's most important events, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Tortorice for making this day special and stress free!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Sara D

We found Tortorice at a bridal show and we were not disappointed! The service was excellent and communication was timely. The limo was on time (even though I live in a very confusing area). He was able to navigate the road and find our house without any problems. The limo was... Read More beautiful and had beer and champagne as well as bottled water. They even had a red carpet leading into the limo after our ceremony! I researched a lot of different companies and this company was very reasonable and accommodating. I would highly recommend Tortorice!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Morgan S

Wonderful experience with Tortorice Limousine and our driver Chuck. They were able to accommodate everything we needed that day in a timely manner. Chuck was very polite and helpful, even going to grab us girls needed supplies for a shot while guests were still settling in and... Read More even turned around shortly after leaving and helping us look for something lost. We would definitely recommend them to anyone in need of a limo!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Joe P

My wife and I searched many different limo companies to use for our wedding and A Tortorice Limousine gave us the best deal!!! We also decided to book them for my bachelor party as well!! The buses are the nicest I have ever seen! We got so many compliments from our friends and... Read More bridal party on how much fun the party bus was!! I will for sure use A Tortorice Limousine for all of my Party Bus needs in the future!! They are a great company and very nice to work with!! Thank you for making my bachelor party and our wedding even more special!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Christina B

We used Tortorice Limousine for our wedding last month. They did a great job. The driver arrived early and was very polite and friendly. We used a 12-person limo for 10 people and never felt crowded. The limo was stocked with plenty of cold champagne, beer, and water for... Read More us. The limo was clean, and the ride was safe and pleasant. Both the driver and the office staff were professional and attentive to details. We would recommend them to others looking for a limo service!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Rachel O

The service is unmatched. It poured all day for our wedding and our driver was constantly at the ready with an umbrella and a smile. The limo bus was roomy, beautiful, and stocked with everything you could need. It was absolutely perfect for our bridal party and everyone was... Read More extremely impressed with our driver and his attitude!