Book Your Wedding with A View in Fontenelle Hills

A BALLROOM IN BELLEVUE, NE

Couples looking for a rustic wedding and reception venue in the Bellevue, Nebraska, area need to consider A View in Fontenelle Hills by A View Venues. This venue is located in the scenic Fontenelle Hills Golf Course. The staff offers personalized service to the bride and groom to help them plan their day from start to finish.

The Main Floor is an intimate, rustic room with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the golf course. This room can seat up to 200 guests. If couples need more room, the second floor can also be used to accommodate up to 325 guests.

The Grounds. Outdoor ceremonies can be held on the grounds of Fontenelle Hills. The bride and groom can exchange vows among manicured lawns and lush trees.

There are elements couples need to know when considering A View in Fontenelle Hills. Reception rentals are for six hours, from 6 p.m. until midnight and the ceremony begins 30 minutes before the reception. The couple has access to the facility beginning at noon the day of the event. There are several items included in the rental fee:

• Ceremony chairs for wedding
  • Cocktail table before the reception
  • Choice of one vase per table at the reception
  • Guest tables, Chiavari chairs and chair pads for the reception
  • Choice of black, ivory or white linens
  • Choice of color sash and table runner
  • Ceiling drapes
  • Specialized lighting
  • Ceiling drapes
  • Use of lounges

There are five preferred caterers for couples to choose from at Fontenelle Hills. However, couples may use their own caterer for a fee. The caterer must also be approved in writing by the A View in Fontenelle Hills staff. Couples can provide their own cake through a licensed baker or caterer at no charge.

Outside alcohol is not allowed. All beverage orders must be made through the vendor. It also offers a full-service bar. There is a 20 percent service charge applied to all rentals. This charge covers all the pre-event planning and staffing for the event. The professional staff can help the bride and groom with all aspects of planning. The venue has a preferred list of vendors, including hairstylists and florists, that have a proven record of success at the A View venues.

There are perks to hosting a wedding and reception at A View in Fontenelle Hills.

• Picturesque backdrops for wedding photos
  • Private dressing rooms for both the bride and groom along with the bridal party
  • Outdoor and indoor space for the event
  • Experienced wedding professionals to help plan the event
  • No hidden costs
  • Received the 2015 Best Businesses of Bellevue Award
  • Pre-wedding golf outing

Omaha Area's Premier Event Venues

A View in Fontenelle Hills offers many exclusive qualities that are simply unparalleled. Your guests will enter our space surrounded by 80 feet of floor-to-ceiling windows, and with a stunning array of trees along the horizon, it creates a breathtaking backdrop for your intimate reception. Our pool area is the ultimate oasis for your outdoor cocktail hour, and our 1,800 square foot deck overlooking a beautifully manicured golf course is a gorgeous setting for you to exchange your vows. No matter the season, A View in Fontenelle Hills is ready to assist with creating your gorgeous wedding. Looking for something more modern and contemporary or elegant and industrial? Check out our other 2 locations - A View West and A View on State!

Ballroom, Barn, Country Club, Loft, Park

Bar + Drinks, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

1102 Country Club Court, Bellevue, NE (402) 933-2929
INSTAGRAM

Fabulous Place and Service

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Amy A

A View was wonderful. Everyone keeps talking about the views. It's a wonderful place if you want awesome views from inside as well as the deck. Also, the staff that helped that night was wonderful. Very helpful, kept things going. I had a wonderful experience throughout.

2015-11-09T12:32:05 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear this, Amy! Thank you from all of us at A View and we're happy you enjoyed your experience with us! Best wishes to you and Jason! - Caitlin and the A View Venues Team

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Michaela S

A View Fontenelle Hills is a gorgeous place to have your wedding. It fits my romantic rustic theme perfectly. The wooden accents and hanging lights give it a very intimate feel even though it can easily accommodate my 250 guests. What makes this place even better is that the... Read More lines, tables, and chairs they supply is top of the line for no extra cost! Beyond the beauty is its amazing staff. They have been with me from start to finish and have answered every question I have. I would highly recommend this venue!

2016-01-14T13:30:35 Response from the vendor

Michaela - All we can say is YAY! It's amazing to hear that you are pleased with us so far! We can't wait for your big day - it's going to be a blast!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Sonya P

A View in Fontenelle Hills truly delivers "A View" from the beautiful deck overlooking the green golf course to the gorgeous walls of windows inside the venue looking at all the luscious greenery! The staff was so helpful, kind, and not to mention fun! I loved everything about... Read More my wedding! The staff made everything so easy and I didn't have to worry about anything but to enjoy the day! The only thing I could say that I hope they change is the flooring. It's an older carpet, but the dance floor is very nice!! I wouldn't have changed anything! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Stephanie C

Perfect, stunning view, absolute perfect.

2016-11-01T11:35:12 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review!! Thank you for choosing us to host your big day! -The A Team

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Carly B

A View in Fontenelle Hills has a beautiful view and perfect for our dream wedding. Guest looved the deck and outside features. Wedding planners and vendors were great to work with and accommodating. The only downside was taking pictures outside because the do not own the... Read More property just the venue.

2016-10-26T16:20:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a splendid review! We're so happy your wedding day went perfectly!! Unfortunately, the golf course is privately own and we'd hate to ruin their greens by having people walk through them. Photographers know their... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Karley T

My husband and I recently got married at A View in Fontenelle Hills and we were so impressed with the venue and their services. I found A View on the Knot and completely fell in love with the location in Fontenelle Hills at the first sight! The venue had everything we were... Read More looking for, something straight out of our dreams! The location is very elegant and romantic and exactly what we had pictured! A View and their amazing staff made everything so easy and enjoyable. Their staff stayed in touch with me throughout the planning process and they were able to bring all of our ideas together for our perfect day. Their staff collaborated very well with all of our outside vendors and made our wedding day perfect! Thank you to all the amazing staff that helped to make our big day one we will never forget!

2016-09-07T13:05:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We love to hear that our hard work and strive for great service hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day! Cheers to the happy newlyweds! -The A Team

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Joshua S

Wow, Not sure what to say other than THIS IS AN AMAZING VENUE. We had our wedding reception at A View Fontenelle Hills. The deck off the back of the hall is amazing, many of our guests enjoyed the nice evening out there. The staff with A View Venues are amazing. Everyone was... Read More very professional and kind. We could not have found a better place to have our reception. Everything was beautiful. We had an open bar all evening which everyone loved. We also had the photo booth. People were going nuts for the photo booth. We love the pictures from the evening. Thank You Caitlin and Britney both! You're rock stars. Looking forward to having an anniversary party here maybe... ;)

2016-09-07T13:13:41 Response from the vendor

Oh my, thank you for your review!! It's so important to us that your day went perfectly!! We love to hear that you and your guests loved the photobooth!!! You'll look at those photos years down the road and remember your big day! Thank you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/27/2016

The staff here was amazing! The guided us through the entire process with ease. They were very flexible and the venue was beautiful. Anytime there was a problem, they were on it. Minimal stress for a wedding. My friend liked it so much she got married there 3 months later!

2016-08-29T15:42:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review!! We pride ourselves on providing the best service for our couples, and we're happy to hear it hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day! -The A View team

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Bonny

Everyone was so easy to work with! They always followed through with communication and made everything go off without a hitch! Thank you!!!

2016-08-29T15:43:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review! Providing the best service for our couples is our number one priority, and we're happy to hear it hasn't gone unnoticed! Thank you for choosing us to host your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Rachel L

Most beautiful venue. Easiest and most efficient experience when it comes to wedding planning. Caitlin was so amazing dealing with my random questions, additional meetings, etc. She kept me calm the whole time..which is huge a month before the wedding. The day of the wedding,... Read More they took care of everything. I didn't even have to get a plate of food..it was ready for me! (Can't spill on the dress!) The price is worth the experience. Thank you for giving my husband and I the best day of our lives. I would highly recommend working with A View's team and this location. It's indescribable!

2016-06-10T15:51:03 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, thank you SO MUCH for your review! It's so important that you and your husband have a memorable and enjoyable evening and we are ecstatic to hear that you did! You all were so much fun to work with and we really... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 natalie m

Friendly helpful staff

Good Staff ='s Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Larisa W

Brittney was very helpful to work with and answered all of my questions in a timely manner. It was wonderful that we got to set up the venue one day prior to the wedding. The wedding went very smoothly and I would recommend this place to all of my friends.

2015-10-29T12:37:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for feedback! We are pleased to hear you would recommend us and that your day went smoothly - that's always one of our goals to achieve! We wish you both all the best! Britney & The A View Staff

A View staff is the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 rachel j

Not only was our staff on top of everything but the venue itself was gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. They took care of linens, napkins, tables, chairs, China, etc so all we had to worry about was our decorations. Our planning was so easy with them - they're so fun... Read More to work with - so it made our big day even better. Literally nothing went wrong on our day because the staff was so on top of everything. They're the best!

2015-12-27T21:56:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Rachel! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was an honor being a part of your day and we wish you and Doug all the best! - Britney, Caitlin, & The A... Read Less Read More

Excellent Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kavitha D

We used A View West for our wedding reception this summer. The ladies who work there are so friendly and accommodating, and they were very easy to work with leading up to our event. They provide china, linens, flatware, table runners, chair sashes, and uplighting. We loved the... Read More way our decor turned out, and many of our guests commented on the elegance of the room. During the actual event, Mikayla, our event producer was always around to help with any issues that arose. She was so friendly and on top of any request that we had. In addition, we found an open bar to be relatively affordable at this venue. Overall, we had a wonderful experience, and we had an unforgettable reception. We recommend this venue to others who want an intimate space with natural lighting that can be transformed based on your own vision for your wedding.

A View West Reception

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Justine C

I had such a great experience at A View West. We chose them as the spot that we would be having our wedding reception. Throughout the process they always answered any questions that I had. The day of the wedding, Mia was such amazing help. She was everywhere making sure that my... Read More husband and I were happy. She worked so hard that day! The venue was so gorgeous and we received lots of great feedback from family and friends.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Whitley J

My husband and I were recently married at A View On State. We signed our contract while the venue was still under construction and were very pleased with the result! The venue itself (we used the Redwood Room and the pavilion in the back) is gorgeous! The floors are a beautiful... Read More finished concrete. There is downlighting already installed. They have locked rooms for both the bride and groom to get ready in. The patios are furnished with beautiful wicker furniture and the patios and pavilion are surrounded with beautiful, flowering plants. The services provided by A View were perfect for us! They had lots of colors and styles of fabrics available for our tablecloths, runners, chair ties, and napkins. We loved that they included tables, chairs, linens, and china. We felt safe knowing here was security on-site. Britney was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing! She and her assistants set everything up (all we had to do was bring centerpieces). She kept our drinks full the entire night and checked in frequently to make sure the night was going as planned. I honestly don't know what we would've done without her! She made our event so wonderful and stress-free. I highly recommend A View On State!

2015-12-27T22:03:30 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU for your kind words, Whitley! We really appreciate you putting your faith in our venue prior to construction being complete. We are thrilled to hear you were so pleased! It was our pleasure being a part of your day, thank you again for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Kierstin W

I loved this place! Britney rocked it! She made sure that we all had a great time and that everything was perfect. It was so hard looking for a place last year since our wedding was in June and June is such a busy time for weddings! (Obviously) but Britney reached out to us and... Read More showed us the model for the building on State street, and we chose it. I was so nervous picking it since it wasn't built but I am so glad we picked it when we did. We had our ceremony and reception there. The reception was in the Palms room and we had over 200 guests along with a band, photo booth, and a head table of 22 people. There was so much room to move around. I still keep getting compliments on how beautiful everything was. It was perfect! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better venue or staff. Caitlin was our coordinator and she went above and beyond to give us our dream day, even down to the smallest of details. Nothing was left undone leading up to our wedding, which made the day of smooth sailing and that's every... Read More brides dream. We wouldn't be able to come up with anything bad to say about A View West even if we tried. Brandi has a great venue and an even better staff. If you want your wedding to be ideal, these are the people to work with!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Sadie S

We LOVED having our wedding here! We first met Christmas of 2013 to check out the venue and we fell in love with the place! We came back later to sign the contract! I loved that everything is included in the rental and no hidden costs. We had Caitlin at first then we had... Read More Brittany. Both of which was very professional and helpful along the very long road of planning. When the day came it was beautiful there! Everything from the table runners and settings to the outdoor greenary made for amazing pictures! I would definitely recommend this venue for ones with smaller amount of people invited. We didn't end up using the upstairs portion of the venue which cut our bill down and they gave us the up-to-date costs (which lowered over the year 1/2 since we booked)! It was just an overall great experience!

Reviewed on 6/05/2015 Chris H

My wife and I decided on State Street location for A View while it was still under construction. Our event planner Britney McRoberts promised that it would be an amazing evening, and she came through in every way. From the amazing ceremony pavilion out back, to the setup and... Read More incorporation of the multi colors we had in our wedding, every aspect of our day was perfect. We've received so many compliments on how everything went!! I would highly recommend this place and Britney to anyone who is looking to celebrate their day in style.

Great Decor, Horrible Service

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Courtney R

The decor that the venue sets up is beautiful, and it's great if that is all you're looking for. I felt as if the staff stopped working for and with us as soon as they got our final payment, which we sent in around a month prior to our wedding date. The first unprofessional... Read More thing that happened was the event coordinator being 45 minutes late to a meeting we had scheduled. We never received an apology or anything for this. The day of our wedding, we arrived at the building at noon, which is the earliest they told us we could get in. When we got there, they were doing a tour of the building with another couple and would not allow the men in the bridal party into the conference room to get ready as that's where they were currently meeting with the other couple. We had been told previously by an event coordinator when we wanted to schedule meetings on a Saturday that they had an event, that this could not be done, so we were curious as to why they were doing exactly that on our wedding day. When the event coordinator was confronted about this, she lied and advised that the couple was late to their meeting. She stated their meeting was supposed to be at 11:30 but they didn't show up until 11:45. The reason we know that she lied was because she had another couple come in after them for a tour. It takes at least 15-30 minutes to get through a meeting there to go over all the details so we know the next couple couldn't have been scheduled until 12pm if the first couple was scheduled at 11:30 am. We did not see this event coordinator for the rest of evening, even though she was the main event coordinator we had met with for the entire planning of the wedding. The next thing that happened concerned the 1 hour of open bar that we paid for. Just as a heads up, they start the time clock for this as soon as the first person walks into the doors for the reception, even if that person doesn't order a drink and no one else comes in for another 5 minutes. This was something that was not communicated to us or indicated in the contract. We ended up getting the time extended, but only after arguing with them for 20 minutes about the issue. There were a few other small issues but none worth mentioning. We had a meeting with the venue owner, Brandi, a few weeks later to address the issues we had. The meeting did not go well at all. When we first started the meeting she advised us that she had only set aside 15 minutes for the meeting and so we needed to get the issues addressed quickly. She was unprofessional and extremely rude. She continued to cut us off in the meeting and also raised her voice multiple times. She belittled us and our family members and was very derogative. We ended up walking out of the meeting because we would not be spoken to that way. After spending $9,000 at this venue, you would think they would want to be of great service, but all they want is their money. If you just want nice décor set up for you, then it won't be so bad, but if you want someone to actually assist you, which is what was promised to us, then do not use this venue. They do not follow through and are unprofessional and rude.

Personalized Service and Most Beautiful Scenery!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Cammie N

We loved the way our wedding was handled at A View in Fontenelle Hills. First of all, you cannot beat the views from all directions at this venue. Our wedding photos are gorgeous because of all of the lush grass and beautiful trees. The indoor area is very large, we had a... Read More reception with about 150 guests and there was room to spare. We had our ceremony poolside and it was absolutely gorgeous. Britney and the other staff worked their tails off the entire week leading up to our wedding keeping that pool in pristine condition, and we could not have been more excited about that. It is also amazing that they set all of the tables up and then take it all down at the end of the night. You literally do not have to lift a finger if you choose this venue. The night of our reception, the staff was working amazingly hard all night long making sure things were running smoothly. Despite their hard work, none of them appeared flustered at any point, and they were all extremely courteous to our guests. I also thought it was a nice touch that they dressed up in our colors. I highly recommend this venue for your wedding and reception. It is convenient, low stress, and absolutely beautiful. You will not be disappointed (their staff won't let you be!)

2014-10-28T16:19:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Jeremy on your big day! Everything was perfect and I am so happy we were able to have your wedding at the pool! We wish you a lifetime... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Place

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Brenda

The venue is gorgeous and the staff is friendly, however, I did find myself looking for the wedding coordinator a few times during my wedding and then just ended up handling some things myself with my bridesmaids.

Fantastic Wedding from Ceremony to Reception

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Samantha H

I had my rehearsal dinner, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception here and they were fantastic with it all. I had brought in my own catering for the reception which was fantastic. The only thing that I was very sad about was that they wouldn't let my Aunt who is a cake decorator... Read More make my cake because she was from California and wouldn't have a licensed kitchen to make the cake in. Other than that the service was fantastic. Caitlin was our coordinator and she was awesome, put all of us at ease and took care of my husband and I with everything that we could have asked for. I would 100 percent pick this place again!

Hidden Gem

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Melanie M

From the day we toured A View West with Brandi, we were sold on the venue. It was a little hard to find on the first visit but we are glad we did. It’s an upscale, modern venue and comfortably handled our 250 guests. We only used the venue for our reception, but they do have the... Read More capabilities to perform weddings at this location. A View West offers a complete package including three levels of bar menus and a photo booth. They handle all the setup and tear down, as well as coordinate arrival times for all your vendors to make sure things run smooth and without incident. This was a major factor in our venue decision making because we didn’t want to worry about having to decorate and clean-up a hall when we had so many other things to deal with before the wedding. The price is comparable to other venues that will offer similar services, but we felt A View West had some of the best planners on staff. Caitlin was our planner and we cannot say enough about her. She handled everything down to the smallest details and made our reception the best that it could be. Caitlin always found time to meet with us and made sure everything was in order and ready to go weeks in advance. If we had a question or concern about a specific detail, Caitlin either had an answer or called us with an answer within a day or two. We truly believe that she wants to make your day as special as possible and will not skimp on anything to make sure everything as perfect as it can be. If Caitlin is your planner, you’re in good hands and your reception is going to be amazing. Just knowing that Caitlin was in charge of everything allowed us to be carefree during our reception on our big day. The only downfall is that there are not a lot of options for hotels around this area. If you are not concerned about having a hotel within walking distance, this is very reasonable option for your wedding and/ or reception.

2014-09-25T19:51:42 Response from the vendor

THANK YOU SO MUCH, MELANIE AND ANDY! You could not have said anything more kind and heartfelt than you just did. It was such a pleasure to work with you two and I am ecstatic that you enjoyed your day so much. It makes me... Read Less Read More

Brandi Goldapp

The A View Venues team is here to guide you in your planning process from the moment you see our photos on The Knot to when you're walking out on the night of your wedding. We are dedicated and passionate experts in our field who are waiting to help you get started turning your fantasy wedding into a reality! Contact us today! Pictured from left to right: Britney McRoberts - Sales & Events Manager Brandi Goldapp - Owner Caitlin Donahue - Operations & Events Manager