Romantic, Personal, Unforgettable Ceremonies!

These 7 dynamic non-denominational ministers serve NC couples from coast to mountains. From traditional to unique to bilingual ceremonies, these officiants are dedicated to making your dream ceremony a reality! Click through to their website to choose the minister for the area of your wedding in NC.

Religious Affiliations

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Laura K

NC couples, stop your search right here! Kayelily is absolute perfection!!! Don't look any further, this is the officiant for you! We had the pleasure of being married on 09/09/17 by Kayelily. She was the first vendor we booked and from the moment our paths crossed, I knew... Read More she would be the one to make our ceremony come to life. Kayelily truly is the best of the best. Every step of the process was a breeze, Kayelily took such good care of us leading up to the big day. She made the daunting task of writing vows and ceremony comfortable and was always just a quick email away when I had any questions or needed to revise anything. Our ceremony was more than we could have ever imagined! It was so unique to us as a couple and my family and guests cannot stop raving about how cool it was to have it be our story and all about us as a couple. Kayelily is so easy to communicate with, has a an extremely soothing and calming voice and her delivery of our ceremony was incredible. I love how she was able to incorporate all of our humor, wit and quirky qualities into a beautifully written ceremony. I cannot sing enough praises for how personal, professional and overall wonderful Kayelily is. She was calm, cool and collected the big day (when I was a nervous wreck) and really put my mind at ease. Also, I loved being able to see our ceremony on her blog with the lovely pictures her husband shared! I would without a doubt recommend Kayelily to any couple looking for their dream ceremony :)

2017-12-05T09:57:09 Response from the vendor

Laura, thank you for your wonderful words!! I'll never forget your wedding and your ceremony. Collaborating on your ceremony was great fun and I am delighted to know your guests loved it as much as we did. You and Chris have a unique and endearing... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Allie H

My husband, Ben, and I are so grateful that we found and hired Kayelily to be our officiant! She is a joy to work with, and helped us create a ceremony that fit us perfectly. We wanted something less traditional and unique to us, while still keeping a spiritual feel that would... Read More make all of our guests feel comfortable and welcome, and Kayelily delivered! Our friends and family loved it, and many of them told us it was the most moving ceremony they had ever heard. We agree - even after months of putting it together, we were both overwhelmed with emotion while hearing it read by Kayelily for the first time. We are incredibly thankful for her thoughtful advice, her friendly support, and of course her talent!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Meredith G

We had Kayelilly for our wedding on 9/9/17 and let me tell you, she was the most personable, friendly, and amazing officiant we could've asked for! She came highly recommended and after reaching out to several officiants and receiving automated messages and non-personsonable... Read More responses, I knew Kayelilly was the absolute perfect officiant for us as she was the complete opposite! As my husband and I live in FL but were getting married in NC, she was kind enough to set up a Skype call with us so we could get to know her and her services. Needless to say, we HAD to choose her. I loved that she really catered to what we wanted in a service and made the process so incredibly easy for us! As any bride knows, wedding planning is not an easy process, but it is so refreshing to work with a vendor that knows exactly what they're doing and make sure things are super easy for you. Kayelilly did just that! So to anyone who is looking for an amazing, friendly, and fun officiant, she is THE best of the best. Even months later, we still have guests saying how our ceremony was one of the best they've seen and how our officiant was amazing. Thank you, Kayelilly!!

2017-11-09T14:02:11 Response from the vendor

Meredith, thank you so much for writing this review and detailing out how easy it is to work with me to create warm, inviting, and personal ceremony for the pinnacle moment in your lives. You and Thomas were a pleasure to work with, always quick... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Kelsey W

Kayelily was so kind and accommodating to all all our wants and changes of the ceremony. It was a beautiful today and we are so thankful we found her!

2017-11-07T20:41:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kelsey! I loved working with you for your ceremony and having the honor of joining you and Steven in marriage!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Katie H

Kayelily did our wedding on 10/21/17 and we couldn’t have asked for a more personal and genuine person to marry us!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Shannon O

Kayelily Middleton officiated our wedding on 9/8/17. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, and helped take much of the stress out of organizing and planning the small ceremony for me. Being new to the Raleigh area, Kayelily kindly took the time to make recommendations and... Read More guidance for the whole marriage process from beginning to end. The result was the beautiful and memorable ceremony my husband and I had dreamed of. Kayelily's care and attention to details (when things can get a bit scattered) are truly appreciated and I would definitely recommend her for any momentous ceremony because she truly cares as much as you do.

2017-10-11T14:27:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Shannon! I loved working with you and Michael to create exactly the ceremony you wanted. Your wedding was so lovely and well thought out. Congratulations and I wish you the very best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Mollyann R

Kayelily was our officiant for our wedding on September 3, 2017. We also had taken premarital counseling with her before we were even engaged! When we did get engaged, Kayelily was one of the first vendors that we booked as we loved our experience with her so much during our... Read More counseling sessions. I highly recommend them! Kayelily helped us create the perfect ceremony that was unique to us as a couple. She always responded quickly and was very personable. Our guests all loved our ceremony. Kayelily is truly the best!!!

2017-10-19T09:23:55 Response from the vendor

Mollyann and Sean, your wedding was one of the most well-planned and thought out weddings ever! You thought of every detail and with Mollyann in the wedding industry your vendors were tops. I am honored to be the officiant to join such as wonderful couple... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Sophia W

We knew immediately after our meeting with Kayelily that we wanted her as our wedding minister. She has a lovely calm voice and a way about her that just helps you and your fiancé to get comfortable telling her information about yourselves. She is kind, helpful and also... Read More extremely organized, which my fiancé and I loved! She made the ceremony planning so much fun and personal for us. She provides a wealth of excellent material that she has compiled for her couples to assist in planning your procession, ceremony, vows, and more. She responds very quickly to emails and is on top of everything, and goes above and beyond. I knew that putting her in the hands of our ceremony was the best choice we could make and I completely trusted her to do an amazing job and she did. Everyone loved Kayelily and her ceremony. She made our guests smile, cry, and laugh heartily. During the ceremony, while I was holding the hands of my fiancé as Kayelily read our story, I felt transported by her words, our story, but compiled in a way that is so much more magical by Kayelily telling it. She paused at all the right moments, had all the right inflections at each part, and connected with our guests very well. Kayelily made sure that each moment of the ceremony went flawlessly. In my personal opinion, her presence is necessary at your wedding, you don’t want to miss out on Kayelily Middleton! The video that my husband and I have of our ceremony is so special to us, and we have Kayelily to thank for all the perfect little details and the beautiful compilation of our story and wedding ceremony. Additionally, Kayelily even had a dress that matched the color of my bridesmaids dresses which was so special and a lovely personal touch. Our ceremony was beyond perfect in every way, thank you Kayelily!

2017-09-20T07:06:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Team Brophia!! Loved working with you and loved your love story and sharing it with your guests who I could tell thoroughly enjoyed your wedding ceremony! You are a great couple and I wish you love, happiness and health always.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Jamie M

Kayelily was amazing! From the moment we met with her, she made us feel very comfortable and took the time to explain the process leading up to our big day. I feel when building your own ceremony, from the heart, it is something you will always cherish and we will. She provided... Read More templates to start, but my husband and I spent many hours creating this important piece of our day. And the best part is that we get to keep it, and it will always be reminder to us each year we celebrate. Kayelily did an absolute wonderful job at our rehearsal and ceremony. On our wedding day she likes to add a few touches to the script, which make it personalized.. from tears to cheers :) Thank you for the bottom of our hearts, we are so glad that we were able to work with you and that you and your husband were a big part of our special day. I highly recommend Kayelily Middleton as a wedding minister! The Sutherland Estate & Gardens July 15, 2017

2017-09-20T07:07:45 Response from the vendor

Jamie and Marc--thanks for this review. You are a great couple and I enjoyed making your wedding ceremony dreams come true! Best always!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Mary Kate W

Working with Kayelily for our wedding was absolutely amazing! She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and worked side by side with us to develop a ceremony that fit our personalities and was exactly what we dreamed of! She is flexible and very good about... Read More checking in and making sure everyone is on the same page and meeting deadlines. She is incredibly experienced and knowledgable making everything from our planning, rehearsal, wedding day, and even getting our marriage license and name changed completely seamless! I would recommend her to anyone as a five star officiant!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Ryan E

Kayelily was absolutely amazing to work with, and made the planning process so easy. She pays such great attention to detail, and makes sure no aspect of the ceremony is not planned for. Her style is one that caters to YOU as a couple and will be as hands-on or hands-off as you... Read More prefer, while providing plenty of example ceremonies and suggestions. She even walked us through exactly how to go about our marriage license! I would absolutely recommend her to any couple - hands down!

2017-08-09T09:14:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ryan and Kelsey. Your wedding was fabulous and I was honored to be a part of it. Thank you for choosing me to join you in marriage. And thank you for this beautiful review. Wishing you all the best forever!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Samantha B

Kayelily did a wonderful job on our ceremony! She added everything into our ceremony that meant most to us. Would recommend to others looking for an officiant!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Alex H

Kayelily was absolutely wonderful and more than we could have ever imagined in our officiant! She takes the time to really get to know you and your relationship so that she can craft an incredibly sweet and special ceremony. Multiple family members and guests said it was the... Read More best ceremony they have ever attended and thought it was very true to our personalities and relationship.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Marie P

Working with Kayelily on our ceremony was one of our favorite parts about wedding planning. My then-fiancé and I were planning from a different state, so we relied heavily on phone calls and email conversations and did not meet Kayelily in person until our rehearsal. Thankfully,... Read More the distance was not a problem because Kayelily is a total pro. Even though we didn't met in person until our wedding weekend, she understood us as a couple immediately: she listened to our needs and wishes for our ceremony, understood what our priorities were as a couple, appreciated what we wanted out of our marriage, was very responsive on email (so key for couples who have to plan from a distance!!), and was so graciously flexible when we asked her to "co-officiate" with my husband's brother (who we wanted to include in the ceremony). Her guidance and informational materials made writing the ceremony so easy and actually fun—Kayelily made us feel confident the whole time that our ceremony reflected us perfectly. Our rehearsal went so smoothly because she was firm, but kind, with us and our wedding party. Then, on the day of our wedding, she delivered the script flawlessly. Every one of our guests complimented us on our ceremony, many saying that it was the best they'd ever heard, and that they were weeping and laughing the entire time. Our friends and family absolutely loved how personal our ceremony was—something that we prioritized for our event and which was made possible with Kayelily's expert guidance. Finally, I should add that, among her many strengths, one of my favorite things about Kayelily is her sense of humor. She delivered the subtle jokes in our script so charismatically, she had me and my husband laughing through our tears, and helped us actually relax and enjoy the ceremony. Thanks so much for everything, Kayelily!

2017-08-09T09:22:13 Response from the vendor

Marie and Eric--what a great wedding you had on probably the hottest day in NC in 2017. You hired all the right vendors for your wedding at Duke Gardens and made your dream wedding come true. No problem working with couples who live out of... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Shannon K

Working with Kayelily was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We do not live in the area and she was very flexible in scheduling calls and facetime meetings so we could get to know each other. Through these meetings, Kayelily helped us create the perfect... Read More ceremony-- it was so tailored and so many of our guests paid us compliments afterwards. She is so easy to work with and truly gets to know you as individuals and as a couple, and works so many personal touches into the actual ceremony. She will also walk you through the marriage license process (which was especially helpful when trying to stay organized while living out of state!). Thank you, Kayelily, for making our wedding truly amazing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Xiaoxing Q

Kayelily's work on writing our ceremony script and delivering it was nothing short of amazing! (1) You will be able to personalize it to the last detail Kayelily has a library of wonderful ceremonies that she wrote before, and a variety of rituals (e.g. sand union ceremony,... Read More ring blessing etc) that she performs at weddings, you can absolutely choose the pieces that you as a couple love the most! For us, we wrote our own version of a traditional Chinese wine unity ceremony and she worked with us to polish the words and even brought the little table that would hold the wines at the ceremony (2) Be prepared for the confession of love from your partner During the composition of the wedding ceremony, Kayelily will ask both of you: what do you love about each other? She will write each person’s answer into a beautiful paragraph where you will hear it for the first time at the wedding. This really brings a personal touch to our wedding and definitely our favorite part of the wedding ceremony! (3) Share the path with your guests We love how Kayelily asked both of us important questions about the initiation and development of our relationship, she wove our answers into a love story that she shares at the wedding ceremony as part of the script. Our guest had a great time tracing through the path with us (as friends and families might only have heard pieces and bits here and there) (4) A peaceful and heartwarming vibe Kayelily has a heartwarming, peaceful and yet very infectious presence and she delivers the script beautifully. Being the person that presided the ceremony, she definitely set a great undertone for our wedding! Having had our memorable wedding ceremony with her, we would definitely recommend Kayelily to my friends who just got engaged and are looking for a wedding officiant! THANK YOU for the great work at our wedding!!

2017-08-09T09:25:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for this glowing review and your feedback. I have made it a part of my website also! You and Robert were simply wonderful to work with and another example of how it is easy to collaborate on the ceremony creation process having not... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jennifer A

Kayelily created an absolutely amazing ceremony for our wedding. She took time to get to know us and worked with us to create a very personal and touching ceremony that was tailored specifically to us. We received so many complements by our guest. She is amazing and so... Read More talented. Also, she helped guide us through getting our marriage license and the process of changing my name. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Barclay S

We had a great experience with Kayelily. It's so obvious that she enjoys what she does, and she does it fantastically. The real testament to Kayelily's talent came in the feedback I got at our reception: "Is the officiate a friend of yours? It really seemed like she knew you two... Read More really well." And "Do you have a transcript of the ceremony? Could you share that?" (Have YOU ever been to a friend's wedding and wanted a copy of their ceremony? I think not!) Her ceremonies have a great structure, and she helped us through the process of personalizing ours, to the point that I really felt like every part of it was just as I wanted. She's great to work with, as well I really felt like I was in good hands. Kayelily - thank you for a memorable, remarkable, and super-special contribution to our union.

2017-08-09T09:26:29 Response from the vendor

And thank you! Thanks for the articulate and glowing review. I love hearing how guests respond to the ceremony. I am honored to have been a part of your big day. Best always!

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Lilia L

we couldn't be happier with our experience working with Kayelily! She was always so quick to respond to emails/phone calls from the very beginning and is extremely professional. Our ceremony made our guests laugh and cry and all the best ways. Everyone kept coming up to us after... Read More the ceremony saying how interesting and unique it was! She is an amazing story teller and it is apparent that she is passionate about what she does. Thanks, Kayelily!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Stewart S

Kayelily puts on an amazing ceremony & does it with a great attitude. Laid back, while at the same time all over the details, Kayelily helped us put together a ceremony that was a great fit for our personalities and made our guests smile, laugh, and shed a few tears.... Read More Kayeliliy expects you to put time and effort into the words, symbols, & structure of your ceremony but provides you with all of the tools you need to do this work effectively. I couldn't recommend her more & I am glad that I listened to the two coworkers who put me in touch. Thanks Kayelily!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Kevin E

Kayelily just married my husband (yes, it's still hard to believe) and I yesterday! It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be more thankful for everything she has done for us! We highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Casee W

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Rev. Kayelily Middleton for our wedding. She made everything so easy by providing us with all of the tools and information needed to create a custom tailored ceremony as well as a guide to all of the steps required before, during, and after... Read More our marriage. Our families were very impressed with her as well, from her professionalism to her excellent sense of humor. Many of our wedding guests commented on how special the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed it. We highly recommend her services!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017

Amazing. Rev. Kayelily Middleton was wonderful. Her professionalism and delivery of our service was better than I could have ever hoped for.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Craig D

Kayelily was absolutely amazing from start to finish and made our day so very special. The ceremony, words spoken and wedding garden were breathtaking; we really couldn't have asked for anything more. We were also given detailed information on how to obtain a marriage license as... Read More well as the process of changing my wife's last name. We will definitely be recommending Kayelily to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Aly B

WOW! Kayelily is seriously the BEST. My fiancé and I were not sure where to go for a reverend/officiant for a wedding. Our wedding planner recommended Kayelily and just be reading her website, we were hooked! Our initial meeting with her was perfect. She lets you do ANYTHING you... Read More want. Like she says, "You control the bus, I just make sure we get there!" You can be as original or as creative as you like. We mashed together parts of other people's ceremonies we liked and finished with a quote we love. She tells your personal story throughout the ceremony and makes it unique to YOU. Our guests loved our ceremony and told us how much they loved the personalization to it. Kayelily is absolutely the best and most wonderful.

2017-01-27T10:19:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Aly! You and Michael were a dream to work with. I love that I got to know both of you as individuals and blend your personalities, love, commitment and adventures into your ceremony so that it would be unforgettable and that your guests... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Rev. Kayelily

The KEY to your wedding is the ceremony. Your wedding day begins with your guests gathered around you witnessing your wedding ceremony which sets the tone for the rest of the celebration. We are a network of non-denominational ordained ministers spread across North Carolina. We share a collective website (AWeddingMInister.com) where you can find the area of your wedding and click through to that minister's information and contact. Or you can send an inquiry from The Knot and I will direct you to the right officiant!