Romantic, Personal, Unforgettable Ceremonies!

These 7 dynamic non-denominational ministers serve NC couples from coast to mountains. From traditional to unique to bilingual ceremonies, these officiants are dedicated to making your dream ceremony a reality! Click through to their website to choose the minister for the area of your wedding in NC.

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Interfaith Ceremony, Religious Ceremony

Religious Affiliations

Christian, Hindu, Interfaith, Jewish

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Aly B

WOW! Kayelily is seriously the BEST. My fiancé and I were not sure where to go for a reverend/officiant for a wedding. Our wedding planner recommended Kayelily and just be reading her website, we were hooked! Our initial meeting with her was perfect. She lets you do ANYTHING you... Read More want. Like she says, "You control the bus, I just make sure we get there!" You can be as original or as creative as you like. We mashed together parts of other people's ceremonies we liked and finished with a quote we love. She tells your personal story throughout the ceremony and makes it unique to YOU. Our guests loved our ceremony and told us how much they loved the personalization to it. Kayelily is absolutely the best and most wonderful.

2017-01-27T10:19:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Aly! You and Michael were a dream to work with. I love that I got to know both of you as individuals and blend your personalities, love, commitment and adventures into your ceremony so that it would be unforgettable and that your guests... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Lilia L

we couldn't be happier with our experience working with Kayelily! She was always so quick to respond to emails/phone calls from the very beginning and is extremely professional. Our ceremony made our guests laugh and cry and all the best ways. Everyone kept coming up to us after... Read More the ceremony saying how interesting and unique it was! She is an amazing story teller and it is apparent that she is passionate about what she does. Thanks, Kayelily!

Reviewed on 4/08/2017 Stewart S

Kayelily puts on an amazing ceremony & does it with a great attitude. Laid back, while at the same time all over the details, Kayelily helped us put together a ceremony that was a great fit for our personalities and made our guests smile, laugh, and shed a few tears.... Read More Kayeliliy expects you to put time and effort into the words, symbols, & structure of your ceremony but provides you with all of the tools you need to do this work effectively. I couldn't recommend her more & I am glad that I listened to the two coworkers who put me in touch. Thanks Kayelily!!!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Kevin E

Kayelily just married my husband (yes, it's still hard to believe) and I yesterday! It was a beautiful ceremony and we couldn't be more thankful for everything she has done for us! We highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Casee W

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Rev. Kayelily Middleton for our wedding. She made everything so easy by providing us with all of the tools and information needed to create a custom tailored ceremony as well as a guide to all of the steps required before, during, and after... Read More our marriage. Our families were very impressed with her as well, from her professionalism to her excellent sense of humor. Many of our wedding guests commented on how special the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed it. We highly recommend her services!!!

Reviewed on 2/21/2017

Amazing. Rev. Kayelily Middleton was wonderful. Her professionalism and delivery of our service was better than I could have ever hoped for.

Reviewed on 2/21/2017 Craig D

Kayelily was absolutely amazing from start to finish and made our day so very special. The ceremony, words spoken and wedding garden were breathtaking; we really couldn't have asked for anything more. We were also given detailed information on how to obtain a marriage license as... Read More well as the process of changing my wife's last name. We will definitely be recommending Kayelily to all of our friends!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Sonya L

Kayelily was amazing!! We knew she would be perfect for our wedding from the moment we met her! She had samples of weddings that she had done and we were just blown away! We had tears in our eyes after reading some of them!! Kayelily made our ceremony everything that we had... Read More wanted!! She is the utmost professional and we loved having her be a part of our special day!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Portia H

Rev. Kaylily Middleton was exceptional in providing a personable, poised and professional element to our wedding ceremony that helped us tremendously in feeling organized and prepared without any worries. There is no better feeling than being calm and relaxed on your wedding... Read More day! Kaylily's warmth and expertise enabled us to be fully present on one another. We are grateful for her attention to detail and were honored to have her as an officiant.

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Danielle M

Kayelily is absolutely wonderful and a pleasure to work with. She is the best wedding officiant in North Carolina and my husband and I are very glad we had the opportunity to work with her on our wedding day. She puts together your ceremony in a creative way which is... Read More personalized to the couple, their story and families.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Amy S

If you are looking for someone who is open to all sorts of ceremonies and couples, has tons of experience, and will create a personalized ceremony for you (complete with matching minister robing!), then Rev. Kayelily is for you. She officiated our wedding the day after Hurricane... Read More Matthew, and was a trooper to get soaking wet in the hurricane during our rehearsal. We appreciated her attention to detail, and her wealth of experience.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Amber M

Kayelily was such a pleasure to work with! From our first meeting to our wedding ceremony, she was professional, caring, and truly took the time to make our ceremony as personal as possible. She was such a delight to work with! Highly recommended.

2016-11-30T08:50:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Amber! I loved working with you and Tom. I could see Tom's enthusiasm for and excitement about the ceremony build as we put together your story and secret paragraphs. It was a grand wedding so carefully and thoughtfully planned. You put together a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Chirita P

WOW! WOW! WOW! We loved Kayelily. My husband and I is new to Raleigh, NC and we reached out to or wedding planner who suggested a few ministers to perform the wedding. I left the decision up to my husband to decide. He did his research but their was something he liked about... Read More Kayelily's bio that he like. So we made and appointment and met with her. I knew exactly why he liked her. She was so warm and inviting. She offered everything that we wanted in a ceremony-SOMETHING DIFFERENT. We had a "Circle Of Trust" ceremony and she helped us pull it all together. It is 3 weeks after the wedding and everyone is still talking, texting, and posting about or ceremony. It was unique and different. It truly brought both or families together. My husband and I will be doing a recommencement ceremony every anniversary and we will continue to ask Kayelily to perform the ceremony. Whether it be a party of 2 or a party of 200 she will be the one performing the ceremony. She truly puts her heart and soul into what the bride and groom want for their special day. WE LOVE YOU KAYELILY!! So glad we chose you.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Ryan M

This was a truly remarkable feat pulled off- with Hurricane Matthew schedule to hit Savannah, GA we had to move and reschedule our wedding. Reverend Middleton was able to accommodate us on three days notice and work right into our time slot! She was on time and courteous. We... Read More didn't have any time to go over the ceremony and she took what we had already written and made it work perfectly! We did a tree planting ceremony and the Reverend executed it flawlessly. Would definitely recommend to anyone in the Raleigh area!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Laura C

We couldn't have made it through our wedding ceremony without Kayelily. This was the second marriage for both of us and 5 teenagers and young adults involved. Kayelily helped guide us through having the most meaningful, tearful, joyous and memorable event of our lives.... Read More Kayelily spoke about us in a way that it felt like she had known us and our family forever. Our expectation were pretty high of how are ceremony would go, but never expected how personal and perfect Kayelily would have made it. Kayelily took her time, kept reminding us to take this moment in and embrace all the love. It will never be forgotten! I would recommend Kayelily Middleton if you want one of the best wedding ceremonies ever. If your nervous she calms you, if you cry she helps you with your tears and turns them into laughter. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts. And, again I will say we couldn't have made it without you......

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Avalyn J

Kayelily did an amazing job of telling our story at my wedding in October 2016. It was touching, funny and real. I loved that it was all about us versus some words read from a book. She personalized our ceremony by getting to know us as a couple. She also made sure we were both... Read More comfortable with the way she would tell our story. The guests absolutely loved her and said they had never seen anything like it before. I would use her services again and I would definitely recommend her to every bride that's looking for an officiant. Thank you Kayelily for making our ceremony special!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Sarah N

Kayelily was wonderful to work with throughout our planning process. She was always responsive, flexible, and offered great guidance. Given her tremendous amount of experience, it was so refreshing to be able to trust her completely when she offered suggestions. On our wedding... Read More day, she delivered a moving and touching ceremony that kept our guests engaged and in the moment. Throughout the reception, guests kept telling us how much they enjoyed the ceremony. Kayelily can give you the ceremony you want, and will deliver it flawlessly. We highly recommend her to any couple.

2016-10-11T11:28:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and accolades! Loved your wedding and working with the two of you to create a truly unique and personal ceremony reflecting the two of you. Blessings and congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016

Kayelily was amazing, and I would 100% recommend that anyone looking for a great ceremony to book her immediately! Very organized, punctual, friendly, and knowledgeable. The way she speaks and delivers the ceremony is top notch. She was very good at instructing and organizing... Read More thoughts, which we really appreciated. She is the best!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Kayelily is fearless and inventive. She designed a wonderful ceremony with us, and was more than helpful along the way. During the ceremony, she has great diction, iteration, and she maintains a calm and friendly presence that is nothing short of contagious. I highly recommend... Read More Kayelily to all couples!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

Kayelily Was a joy to work with. She met us quickly, was warm, loving and inviting. The garden was beautiful and perfect for our small ceremony. She helped make our wedding a day we would never forget. I highly recommend Kayelily if your looking for someone who is professional... Read More with a loving and personal touch. Thanks again.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

Kayelily is fantastic, and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. We wanted a secular ceremony because my husband's family is Jewish and mine is not. Kayelily was incredibly accommodating and flexible and helped us craft the perfect ceremony that was... Read More non-religious and incredibly personal and meaningful. We met with Kayelily in advance of the wedding, and she read us a sample ceremony. It made me cry because it was so beautiful. Kayelily let us personalize our ceremony a great deal. We wrote a long passage about how we met that she included. We also each separately wrote and sent her a passage on why we love one another, which she kept private until the actual ceremony. She included a section honoring and thanking our parents that we know they loved. I cried throughout the ceremony, and my husband shed some tears as well. Our parents were definitely crying as were many others in attendance. The ceremony was touching, moving, and also appropriately light and humorous at a couple points. I think I must have surprised her with all my crying, but she rolled with it and made sure we were all in sync. Overall, it was the perfect ceremony we were hoping for that pleased everyone in attendance. On the logistics side, Kayelily was so helpful and flexible throughout the entire process. We initially wanted to have a private ceremony for about 10 people in the morning, and we ended up changing that to about 40 people in the evening, which Kayelily effortlessly accommodated. Kayelily comes across as a very sweet person, and her speaking voice is calm and soothing and has a rich Southern charm to it that added to the character of the experience (we are transplants to the area!). Overall I cannot say enough positive things about Kayelily. Thank you for making our day perfect!

2016-07-06T17:09:00 Response from the vendor

Stefanie, thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I loved working with you both and crafting the ceremony you wanted. Your wedding was so sweet and intimate with your families and closest friends gathered around. I could tell they... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Tara B

My husband and I used Kayelily as our officient for our wedding this past may. She was fantastic! Both the guests, and other vendors, mentioned multiple times it was one of the best ceremonies they've ever witnessed. She's experienced, funny and just has a way with words. I... Read More highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016

Kayelily was fantastic to work with! She met with us quickly after we contacted her; she was warm, inviting, and very helpful. She worked with us to create a meaningful ceremony (we're not religious, so we were worried our ceremony would feel bland) and was very helpful the day... Read More of, bringing her little sound system along and handling all the marriage license stuff while we were busy with our photographer. She recommended a place for our reception that we ended up loving; if she didn't have another wedding that day after ours, we'd have invited her to share a meal with us. She was all-around awesome and we're so glad we picked her.

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Amanda P

We are so happy to have found Kayelily to be our officiant! She worked with us over the course of a year to create a truly unique, personable and eloquent ceremony. She had plenty of ideas on how to make our ceremony special. My husband and I come from different religions and... Read More she had plenty of ideas on how to blend the two for us (and our families) to feel comfortable. She did not settle until we were happy with the script. It made us feel very confident going in to our wedding day. She even makes sure that her attire matches your color scheme which just proves how thoughtful she is. She is very experienced and friendly. We would definitely recommend her to any engaged couple! - Amanda and Mike, married 4/16/16

Reviewed on 4/07/2016

Kayelily was better than we could have hoped for. She has the experience to know what needs to be done and the most effective way to do it. It was OUR perfect ceremony, but she helped make sure it happened the way we wanted it to with all our desired effects. Although we... Read More didn't know it at the time, she was the best most important decision we could have made.

2016-04-07T09:44:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your kind words, Michael, especially the last sentence! I was so happy that you and Courtney really cared that your ceremony was specific to the two of you and not just some rote ritual to go through to get married. I enjoyed partnering... Read Less Read More

Meet The Manager

Rev. Kayelily

The KEY to your wedding is the ceremony. Your wedding day begins with your guests gathered around you witnessing your wedding ceremony which sets the tone for the rest of the celebration. We are a network of non-denominational ordained ministers spread across North Carolina. We share a collective website (AWeddingMInister.com) where you can find the area of your wedding and click through to that minister's information and contact. Or you can send an inquiry from The Knot and I will direct you to the right officiant!