AAA Rents

We provide quality rentals, excellent service and custom installation. Select from our extensive array of flatware, glassware and table accessories. We offer the area’s largest selection of fine china and specialty linen. Our experienced coordinators can help you enhance any event.

Decorations + Accents, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Linens, Rentals + Equipment

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

5620 South 72nd Street, Omaha, NE (402) 339-3707

Linen rentals - Great staff

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Kimberly H

I got married at the Joslyn Art Museum in May 2014. At the time, I was living in Chicago, so planning a wedding out of town was a little daunting, however, I believe that finding vendors that were flexible, available and efficient was the key to helping me with wedding planning!... Read More And AAA Rents, as a vendor, were all the qualities listed above and more. Katie was great to work with. She was not only able to give me great suggestions, but was also very familiar with the wedding and reception space. I would definitely use AAA Rents for any future events! -Kim

AAA Rentals

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Lots of selection, friendly, efficient service. They had the color choices we wanted for tablecloths and napkins, including petal tablecloths that we used for the cake table, guest book & ice sculpture table, and the bridal table. They added a more formal look for the... Read More wedding. We had many compliments and were asked where we got them.

Great service!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kay B

AAA rentals did an amazing job on our wedding. They were easy to work with and were very accommodating to every little request I had. I would not do wedding rentals with anyone else in the Omaha area!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jessica W

They did a great job and made sure that everything went smoothly. Everything looked beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jake H

By far the easiest vendor we worked with. They will not fold your napkins into something special for free (I wanted a pocket napkin to hold our menus). We met with them one time and they had everything we wanted at a cheaper price than Elite Rentals. They are listed as an Omaha... Read More company but they do have a location/show room in Lincoln that you can go to pick out your place settings.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brenna B

AAA rentals did an amazing job for our wedding. Ashley at AAA was so nice to work with and always quickly responsive. They have a great selection and very knowledgable and helpful. Our reception was absolutely gorgeous! Highly recommend for all rental needs.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Emily H

Amazing! They were very flexible with us. They accommodated us when our wedding planner (Karie Givens) quit the day before the wedding! Thank you guys so much for all your help!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Biz F

Great selection and a ton of help on the day of!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Ally R

Extremely great to work with! Pam was our contact and she made the experience awesome. Very attentive and answered all of or questions!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Terra S

We live in DC but we had our wedding in Omaha. I am confident that our wedding would not have been as amazing without Missy. She was responsive and actually helped us get responses from other people. I dont know how I could ever repay her for all she did to make our wedding... Read More great.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Ally V

AAA Rents was amazing to work with! They completely helped my vision come true while keeping within my budget. I was so pleased with how everything looked! Their showroom helped me get lots of inspiration and I loved the stripe fabrics mixed with metallics for our Gatsby/Silver... Read More and Gold style day! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Stephanie G

They have beautiful things to fill your event space. We used them for our wedding reception. Pam was very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend for all your rental needs!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Jessica F

They had everything I was looking for. We had a few issues with communication and getting the correct amount of flatware but they delivered it asap! I would go here again!

Good value

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Heidi H

We rented a few linens, tables, and chairs for our ceremony and reception. I worked with the Lincoln, NE location. They were super easy to work with - they let me bring in some decorations to see how everything would look together. I thought their prices were reasonable. The... Read More only thing I didn't like was there wasn't great communication as far as where they delivered the items to at our venue (could have been venue's fault also). Just because confusion is the last thing you want to deal with on your wedding day, I gave them a 4 for service.

Linens and Things

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Kate H

We have with AAA for many years professionally, working various events in the Omaha area. They were the first company I went to for my linens, China, and table decor. Everyone is extremely helpful at AAA and they have a vast knowledge of the business of weddings and large... Read More events. I had a small idea of what I wanted for my wedding and when I went in for a consultation, they took my idea and ran with it, keeping our budget in mind, providing me with a full picture of what our special day will look like. We are just under a month out from the big day, and I know that everything will be taken care of because of their professionalism and willingness to make things perfect.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/18/2015 Rachel P

The process was very simple. They had the best prices on folding chairs in the area. Delivery was right on time and so was pick-up. No complaints!

Reviewed on 5/07/2015 Erin B

AAA Rents did an amazing job! I was able to pick up our stuff the Thursday before the wedding and didn't have to have it returned till the Monday after. And everything was perfect. I even had to make some minor changes close to the wedding and they had no issue with it. Will be... Read More using them again!!

February 1, 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 kari s

I got married on February 1st at the Hilton in downtown Omaha. I worked with Katie at AAA and had a wonderful experience. She was so kind and easy to work with. Everything I wished for she made happen! She was quick in her response when I had a question along the way, or when I... Read More had changed my mind about something. I highly recommend AAA if you are getting married!

Lots of options

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Cheryl C

AAA Rentals was the recommended vendor for our daughter's wedding in June. Our first appointment was mind boggling due to all the options. Katie was our rep and detail oriented. She did an wonderful job helping us sort through everything. We had several changes along the way... Read More which was not a problem -- AAA did a good job keeping in touch. The delivery was on time and the setup went smoothly. Overall we were pleased with AAA and their part in making the wedding a beautiful occasion. Cheryl

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Sandra B

AAA Rents did a wonderful job helping us select the items needed for our outdoor wedding reception. The items were delivered on time and picked up on schedule. The quality of the tables, chairs, linens, and serving dishes was excellent. The price was competitive and fair. We... Read More would definitely chose to use them again.

The perfect touch

Reviewed on 6/30/2014 Sarah B

We rented 100 white chairs for our outdoor ceremony. They completely set the tone/feel of the entire wedding!! So completely perfect! Would have liked to have had them set up and take down, but our venue didn't accommodate for that. Which was not a big deal at all.

Beautiful Reception!

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Melissa W

Our daughter's wedding reception went off without a hitch because of the great customer service and help from Sheryl at AAA Rental in Omaha We were a little anxious at first because the venue we chose only dealt with AAA, but they had lots of choices of products and were super... Read More easy to work with. We had several revisions to our order and Sheryl never made us think it was a problem. Anything we asked for--they did it. Our daughter and her husband were more than thrilled with the end result--it was beautiful. We would highly recommend AAA rental!

AAA Rents does a wonderful job!

Reviewed on 8/23/2013 Joye F

We were extremely happy with AAA Rents in Lincoln NE. Not only were they helpful as we made our selections, but they were kind and accommodating as we made changes and additions. They were even gracious when we made some last minute changes. Finally, they showed up early to set... Read More everything up so we didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definitely use AAA Rents again for a wedding or any event.

So accommodating!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013 Ellen R

Cindie F. At the Lincoln location was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was so helpful in laying out the space, coordinating with me, the caterer, and the florist. The order was adjusted and re-adjusted multiple times to ensure everything was exactly right. I was so... Read More grateful for her unflappable, can-do demeanor. Despite lots of weather complications for our tent wedding reception, AAA was absolutely on target with the level of service and personalization offered. I do most highly recommend them!

2013 Lincoln Outdoor Tent Wedding Success

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Shea S

AAA Rents and Events provided excellent service for my wedding. Cindie, who was the organizer of my wedding rentals did an outstanding job. She asked the right questions, provided suggestions and made sure all rentals were delivered on-time and setup as my husband and I wanted.... Read More AAA's rental quality is very good. If there is something that you do not see at the Lincoln location, be sure to ask and they will find you the rentals that you want for your day. The price point is good and is right with the competitive price, if not slightly under. Overall I was very pleased with the service, quality, organization and staff teamwork.