Timeless images that invoke emotions years later

Combining photojournalism and fine art to create images that are timeless, romantic yet still captures real emotion. A hopeless romantic who loves to smile and laugh that will make you feel comfortable and relaxed, allow your inter spirit to come out. The Perfect blend of camera unaware photos and posed photos completes your wedding catalog. Hyper attention to detail and hand edited images creates images you will cherish forever. Coming for 2018! I will be including the use of a drone to capture stunning aerial images for both portraits and video for 20018 weddings. Ask for more details!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

$0-$999

Seattle, Tacoma, Portland, Spokane (253) 298-2424

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Lauren C

Aaron captured some truly incredible moments at our wedding - both posed and candid. His shots were amazing and beautiful. I ended up with hundreds and hundreds of perfectly timed images. He was attentive, fast, and even ran to get me a glass of wine at one point when I was... Read More eating dinner :). He kept checking in with us on whether we'd gotten all the pictures we wanted, hand edited every picture, and gave us a link so we could download and print photos ourselves which was awesome. We got our first set of shots back, in very high quality, within a week of our wedding - no huge long waiting period like other photographers quoted me. Aaron was super easy to work with and he gave us a great price without compromising quality. He was also very communicative - whether via email or text, he checked in with us frequently before the wedding to make sure everything was going smoothly. He even caught candid pictures of moments that I didn't even know he was in the room for! I cannot recommend Aaron highly enough for your wedding - he is a wonderful photographer!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Mariah M

Aaron was AWESOME! He showed up early & stayed a little late. He captured our special day perfectly & confidently. There were times where he had an idea, put us in a pose, snapped one photo, and had it turn out amazing! He was personable and funny with our guests and was able to... Read More get everyone in the mood for pictures. He even sent me a handful of photos later that night to tide us over while we waited for the rest! The wait wasn't very long, either, which was amazing. For the awesome service, and very fair price, we would absolutely recommend Aaron! Thanks, Aaron! Cheers, Tyler & Mariah

2017-07-27T23:32:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Tyler and Mariah! Your day was amazing, and I was honored to be able to capture it for you.

True professional

Reviewed on 12/23/2015

My husband and I hired Aaron Meyers Photography for our wedding and we couldnt be happier with the outcome. From his amazing attitude, to his education on various angles, to his final editing of prints, it made our memorable day last forever with the images he captured. Anyone... Read More looking to hire a professional who knows his surroundings, look no further! Aaron is a must hire!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Hailey P

Aaron is great at what he does, he did awesome at covering my wedding, even took time individually with guests that wanted a few of their own pictures. Very creative and cute poses. He gave us a preview of our pictures within a week, and they turned out great!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Nicole R

Aaron was super awesome, friendly and accommodating. He captured some amazing pictures and suggested creative photo ideas. Even though my fiancé and I locked the keys in the car and had to wait to get our props, Aaron didn’t leave or charge us any extra fees. He was very... Read More understanding and really made us feel like our engagement photo session was important and that was really nice considering the stress that was put on that day. You will not regret hiring Aaron, he’s such a talented photographer and will be super friendly the whole time!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Kathleen H

Aaron was absolutely AMAZING! I can't thank him enough for the patience, energy and profssionalism that he displayed before, during and after the event. We used theknot.com to find a photographer, and could not have found a better one than Aaron. I would absolutely recommend... Read More him !!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Ben R

Great communication leading up to the wedding and was great to work with during the ceremony and reception. Shots came out looking great! Great deal for the price.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Elizabeth T

Wow! What a great experience. Aaron is not only a talented photographer but he's funny friendly and nice. professional quality with a gentleman who goes above and beyond the call of a photographer.

Reviewed on 7/19/2017

Hey Aaron! Thank you for capturing our beautiful moments together. Eager to see all the other pictures. You were a completely delightful person to work with. And as you had promised , you managed everything wrt to photography by yourself. You just did your job perfectly and... Read More kept everyone happy. And we didn't have to worry even a single bit. Even today , when we discuss about the wedding , my entire family fondly mentions your name and it brings a smile on their face. I will certainly recommend your services. Looking forward to some more lovely captures. Can't wait! Keep up the good work! To make people smile is a noble deed and to give them some lovely memories for lifetime is the most precious gift. Cheers , Nikhil and Nirmiti

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Sarah M

I don't know where to begin at how awesome Aaron was for our wedding and engagement photos. He listens to what you want for photos but also throws in his ideas that would work best for that couple. Makes you feel really comfortable, relaxed and at ease during the photo sessions.... Read More He does give you a sneak peak at some photos that he takes and is fairly quick at returning the photos to you. Personally character they builds friendships with his clients and ask questions at how you met. My favorite thing was we mentioned that we had a dog and he let us go home and get Nemo to be in some of the photos. I would use him again for any future photos I might need in the future! Thank you again Aaron!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Patrick A

We hired Aaron for a photoshoot across WA. He was in contact within MINUTES of my first email, and was in constant contact even the day of the proposal. He toured the site days and a week before to get optimal shots, and helped make my proposal excellent. VERY happy, and will be... Read More flying him to NJ for our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Tenzin D

Aaron was very helpful and fun to work with. He is very easy to talk to and made our wedding fun. His rates our reasonable. His work is very good. If you guys are looking for somebody who is professional,fun and with decent price. :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Anastasia P

Aaron exceeded our expectations ten-fold. His eye for detail and lighthearted demeanor made our day run so much smoother. He was communicative before, during, and after the event and we truly look forward to working with him again. He was able to capture our wedding day and... Read More highlight all the right moments. He really rolled with the punches throughout our day and truly helped make the day amazing. Our pictures turned out far more artistic and flattering than I could have ever hoped for. I really cannot say enough good things!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Kayleigh M

My husband and I booked Aaron to take our engagement photos in November of 2016 and we could not be happier with how they turned out! Aaron was so nice and made my husband and I feel very comfortable even though it rained through our entire shoot. Aaron also had a lot of great... Read More ideas and was more than willing to try any idea that we had. We love love love Aaron and would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jennifer B

As someone who's seen Aaron in action before I would definitely recommend him again. His laid back approach makes the day stress free. His photos left me pleasantly surprised especially with his great price point.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jennifer B

Reviewed on 7/10/2016

I'm so happy with how our pictures turned out! Aaron was very professional and captured great moments. I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016

Aaron is super fun to work with! We enjoyed having him be part of our wedding day. We are not local and needed some suggestions on venues and he had fantastic ideas. To say he went above & beyond is an understatement. And of course, our photos have turned out beautifully - we... Read More couldn't be happier. Thank you, Aaron!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016

Was a very reasonable rate. Great picture quality! We would definitely use him again for all types of functions.

My Big Day

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kiona H

Aaron was a great photographer. He captured moments I wouldn't have thought to capture. The quality of the pictures were great. The only thing I would change was some of the angles the pictures were taken at and how some of the images were edited. But Aaron and James (the second... Read More photographer I asked for that Aaron found very quickly within his network) were very great. They provided a great service for a great deal!

Fabulous photograher

Reviewed on 9/27/2015

Aaron did a fabulous job on our website picture, before during and after, more then I expected, I would recommend Aaron for anyone's wedding event.

2015-09-27T14:13:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! =)

Aaron Meyers

Not many people find a new talent at the age of 37, but for Aaron who bought his first camera in February of 2014 that is how it happened. With a natural photography eye, he started out in concert photography to make a name for himself. Excelling there he moved on towards portraits and wedding photography. With his easy going attitude, quick wit and perceptive technique his clients are stunned by his work and eager for more. A good portion of his wedding clients enjoyed their experience so much that they often hire him for all their future events from birthdays to family portraits.