Telling Stories With Passion

AB Motion Video is all about telling your story for others to see what love is all about. We care about your experiences, your passions, your dreams and what you want for your future as a new married couple. This is all about you and what brought you to this very moment that will change your lives forever.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

5918 Jim St, Houston, TX Houston, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio (713) 515-3078

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Delia M

I had been a fan of Blanca Durans work for years and when it was wedding planning time she was the 1st vendor we booked....not even the venue nor the dress came before booking Blanca and Alex! I am so happy we booked them for our wedding photography and videography for many... Read More reasons starting with the fact that our pictures/video came out beyond amazing! They work great as a team by being well coordinated and communicating very well and working very efficiently as a team. Their profesionalism and experience in this field is significant and as a bride I felt such relief and peace of mind in having booked them even when a time-line curve-ball was thrown our way, they made the most of it (the groomsmen were running behind and they did my bridal portraits and bride & bridesmaids pictures/video meanwhile). They dressed very profesional for our big day and did not miss a thing! ...I mean, they captured every single special and important detail. We proudly and happily show our wedding pictures and video in every possible situation....we truly love them so much and highly recommend Alex and Blanca for your next event especially if it is something as special and delicate as your wedding day, they are worth every last penny you pay! After the event is over, pictures and video are what you will reference back to. My husband and I gave ourselves the wedding gift of amazing wedding pictures and video by booking Alex and Blanca for our wedding day and are so happy we did♡

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brandon M

Very happy with our videos. Their work is very profound. Our family was impressed by the work and we will recommend it to all our friends!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Asuquo M

Highest quality video I have ever watched. Captured all the important moments and made a fantastic 'highlights' video which takes us back to our wedding day in just 5 minutes. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Andrew H

We really enjoyed having AB Motion Video create our wedding video and retell the story of our wedding day for us! They were really easy to work with, very professional, and came through on all the promises they made. The guys worked well with our photographers and didn't create... Read More any headaches for us. The work they produce is great. They captured everything beautifully and artistically. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to our friends. Thanks AB Motion Video!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

AB Motion Video was simply amazing from the beginning to the end of the event. They made sure we will be able to relive the best day of our lives in a very memorable way.

Reviewed on 6/25/2016 Pris R

Alex and his team exceeded my expectations! When we watched our video we both cried. Somehow they managed to capture the greatest moments of our lives and put it together beautifully. Honestly, i am so glad i decided to put faith in Alex and his team. Wow! It wasnt cheesy or... Read More cheap like some of the other options seemed, and thats what we were afraid of most, even more than the bad dancing and awkward faces we may have made (alex made sure to leave those out ;) ). We will be watching this video for the rest of our lives and able to cherish these moments always. Thank you Team! Greatly appreciated.

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Arlene R

Words cannot explain how satisfied and happy I am with my wedding video.Alex and his team did an amazing job with our wedding. My husband is very shy in front of the camera but thanks to AB Motion VIdeo, he felt so comfortable with Alex and his team we were able to open up to... Read More them and show our true emotions to the camera. They captured exactly what I had envisioned for our wedding very modern and classy. They also brought new ideas to the table that I fell in love with. If I could do it all over again I would still choose AB Motion Video. The only regret I have is not having them photograph my wedding. (I had already hired a photographer prior to hiring a cinema photographer). I also got a Photo Booth from them and my guest really enjoyed it they had no trouble using it. My husband and I also had fun being silly with the photo booth.

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 María C

Blanca&Alex son excelentes Fotógrafos profesionales, su trabajo es perfecto y de alta calidad yo y mi esposo los contratamos para nuestra boda y quedamos encantados con las fotos y el vídeo, sin duda fue la mejor inversión para nuestra boda. Cuando vez sus fotos y vídeos te das... Read More cuenta que tienen originalidad y que sobrepasan lo típico aburrido. Sin duda alguna los recomiendo y les digo que vale la pena contratarlos para su boda o cualquier otro tipo de evento.

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Vicky C

I am in love with the video of my daughters wedding!!! It captures everything that will make this memory last forever! Thank you so much AB Motion and I'm glad I have a copy of my own to watch it over and over :) Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/23/2016 Janie C

We loved every detail that was captured in our wedding video, they did an outstanding job! Highly Recommended!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

To be honest, I was always on the fence about hiring a videographer for my wedding. Would it be something I'd regret not having? Or would we be content with photography only? I was referred to AB Motion Video by a colleague who just so happen to work for the company. After... Read More reviewing the videos on their website I contacted Alex for a consultation. I was pretty happy to hear all that they offered and how flexible he was willing to work with me in regards to my wedding day specifics. So do I regret hiring a videographer? Absolutely NOT! The day went by so fast that I'm so glad we had someone to capture the day! If you're looking for a high-quality, professional, and easy-going videographer(s) AB Motion Video is for you!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Tiffany L

Love these guys! Alex and his team were extremely thorough before the wedding (asking the right questions, what we wanted, what we didn't want, etc), so everything day of went smoothly. His team put together an amazing, heartfelt video trailer and a full length documentary... Read More that captured the day and the feel of our wedding beautifully! So worth it!

AB Motion Video is AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014 Shayla R

They were very prompt, on time, and ready to go! Very accessible and available to answer our questions, before, during, and after the wedding. Very professional and personable. They truly understood the importance and value of the day. We had 2 videographers which I strongly... Read More encourage. We felt like movie stars for the day with some many cameras around. The work was more than we could have ever expected! We received a 5 minute highlight reel of our day (which I can't tell you how many times we've watched it) and an hour long documentary showcasing the day's detail. I am beyond satisfied with their work...and it goes waaay before our wedding day to the initial prep conversation - very thorough to ensure they captured what we'd envisioned. Alex and team are beyond amazing and I would use them again and recommend them 10x over. Very easy to work with and they ensure everything is perfectly captured!

High Quality Video that tells a Story

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Jackie S

I have worked in media before so, I really wanted a good quality video that tells a story. AB Motion Video had met my expectations plus with awesome customer service! Alex and his team were easy and fun to work with. I would definitely recommend AB Motion Video. It took us some... Read More time to decide on our videographer as it was quite pricey, but we are so glad that we chose AB Motion Video. It was worth it, no regrets!

Quality videographers

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Maria O

They were capturing all details of our wedding! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Our Wedding Video

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Stephanie G

We are so happy we trusted AB Motion Video to capture all the memories of our special day! We couldn't be happier with the quality of the video and just the way everything was put together. Everyone who saw it said it was the best wedding video they had ever seen, and we agree!... Read More It was so professionally done, it looks like a movie trailer on TV!!! We absolutely recommend AB Motion Video for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Time should have lasted longer then ....

Reviewed on 1/11/2013 Veronica E

I will never forget my wedding, how smooth and perfect it was.. I have been in weddings where the vendors, especially the creative ones have been very overwhelming to the couple. But let me say That Blanca and Alex made, it all worth while, not only are they eaasy going and... Read More friendly but they are very professional and most importantly talented. Thank you for helping me freeze time with this video :)

Memories that will never grow old!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 David B

Blanca and Alex are super professional and beyond creative and just super fun. They made our everything from our engagement to wedding pictures fantastic. And last minute they suggested that we should do the video and after seeing my engagement pictures I was convinced that they... Read More would make our video be phenomenal which it is. My wife and I our so in love with our video and everyone that see's it says they couldn't believe the quality and care that was put into making our memories in a video be so special. Thanks Blanca and Alex for making everything so awesome!

Dream Come True!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Fatima M

Booking AB Motion Video was by far one of the best decisions regarding our wedding. The quality is incomparable & absolutely amazing. Once it is all saidv& done all that will remain from the wedding day is memories, photos, & video. Why not have the best? Blanca & Alex with AB... Read More Motion are definitely THE BEST!!!!!! My husband & I feel so blessed to have had them shoot our wedding. Fatima Gonzalez

Buenisimos!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Maria S

Son buenísimos y super profecionales en lo que hacen!!! Me encanta su calidad de trabajo!!! Asi que sin duda se los recomiendo!!! :)

Seeing is Believing

Reviewed on 12/10/2012 Amy A

AB Motion Video truly captured the emotions and essence of our wedding day! They were able to catch all of the important moments of that day, and we never felt like the videographers were in the way. They were even able to perform live feed with a third camera, since I was... Read More having a large wedding and wanted all of my guests to be able to see all of the action at our reception. They made us feel comfortable, and we felt so natural around the cameras. Also, they were so efficient with providing us with our short video trailer after only a month after our wedding! I highly recommend AB Motion Video, and they worked in partnership and so well with our photographers Blanca Duran!

Alex Lezama

Founder of AB Motion Video & the Award winning firm Blanca Duran Photography. Alejandro has been in the wedding industry for 9 years and has managed to stay ahead by innovating and refining their skills in storytelling. Husband to photography artist and father of three toddlers; twins and big sister.