Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1008 71st Street, Miami Beach, FL dade county & broward county (305) 865-9808

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Laura L

Thank you Abbott Florist! Romina was very nice and easy to work with. She always tried to accommodate my wishes without charging me huge extra costs! The flowers were really pretty and fresh! And everything looked gorgeous. Thank you, Romina!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 MALLORY L

Thank you Romina and Abbott Florist! After reading some reviews about this vendor, I called about a month before our destination wedding in Miami Beach. Romina was very helpful walking me through some options and pricing. The day of the wedding, the flowers were promptly... Read More delivered to our hotel. The bouquet was perfect, exactly as we ordered and anticipated. We took the bouquet to the beach the next day and enjoyed the weather, cocktails and beautiful flowers. We received lots of compliments. Highly recommended. Thank you - Mallory & Ed

Excellent

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

The flowers fro my wedding day were perfect, It was exactly what was offered! Abbott Florist has the best team, they are so patient and knowledgeable on recommending unique designs that will be ideal for the wedding theme. Thanks Abbott Florist for making the flowers for my... Read More wedding day exceptional. I will highly recommend Abbott Florist. If you getting married don't even tough it call them for a quote you won't regret it. They are truly amazing...

SHAME

Reviewed on 1/11/2015

Stay away of this vendor. Products are absolutly not the same of the pictures. No communication. Nothing

Beautiful flowers happy Bride :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

We used Abbott's Florist for our wedding flowers. It was the best decision I made. Our wedding flowers were better than I could have envisioned. I gave them my ideas which was a tropical theme and they created perfection, considering and never pushing more than I could... Read More afford. They made me feel like family and worked with me to get exactly what I wanted only to make it better. I had beautiful fresh ginger, orchids, roses, amazing birds of paradise that stood tall and elegant on the tables. My guest where so impressed by the flowers and how unique they were put together that they still talk about it today. When I saw the arrangements it was breathtaking. Everything provided from the bridal bouquet to the table arrangements was amazing and very elegant. The team at Abbott's was amazing to work with thank you Romina for your services!. Everything we received on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. All emails were responded to promptly and the team arrived early the day of our wedding to provide all the bridal party items needed for pictures. We can’t say enough good things about Abbott's Florist and the service provided and would definitely recommend them to anyone. THANK YOU, THANK YOU for my beautiful and unforgettable flowers.

Abbott Florist

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

I was a guest at a dream wedding. The decoration was beyond expectations. The flower arrangements were exquisite and highly elegant . Abbott Flowers did a phenomenal job !!

Exceptional

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Carla S

Abbott florist had incredible first class service and professionalism. They were able to deliver my vision on the flowers for my wedding and everything was beautiful. They made everything possible to accommodate me on my big date. I definitely recommend!

Loved working with Abbott!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Malorie D

I worked with Abbott Florist for my summer wedding and absolutely loved the arrangements they made. They were able to find the specific flowers I wanted and really made the whole reception come together! Definitely will be calling them for future events.

Great and very professional!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014

Romi and her team were great and very professional! Highly recommend this team for any occasion!

AWESOME!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Yanel L

Abbott Florists are amazing!!!! Their quality is like no other. My husband and I were delighted with the detail Abbott Flower put into our wedding! The service was great and the flowers were beautiful!!!! I plan to use their services again!!!!

Great budget option!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

The flowers were the only thing I didn't have to stress over! I worked with Abbott Florist via e-mail since I live in California.They were great, they sent me pictures and the day of my wedding flowers looked amazing, they even make the arrangements fuller version. I fully... Read More recommend them to ANYONE that needs flowers for any event!! Great value..

Even on a tied budget, Abbott Florist did a great job!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

We worked directly with Romina who was incredibly personable, and worked with us several months as we continued to change our mind - all this even though we weren't investing a large amount in the flower for our day. Romina went out of her way to find creative solutions that... Read More worked within our budget and achieved the look we wanted. We could not have been more pleased with the outcome. I highly recommend working with Abbott Florist for your event -

My flowers were amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

I got so many compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets, When the flowers arrived we were blown away. My Bridal boutique was the most beautiful floral arrangement I have ever seen. Everyone is still talking about it...The ceremony arrangements Abbott Florist created for the... Read More columns were simply gorgeous. We received many compliments on how beautiful they turned out.I highly recommend Abbott Florist!!

Beautiful Buds

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Abbott is amazing! The flowers were fresh and the arrangement was spectacular. Abbot did an impeccable job and were professional all the way. They delivered the flowers promptly and went above and beyond to make my day extra special.

I found the right Flower-shop!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Isabella G

I just had my wedding 09/13/2014 and my bouquet was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. All my wedding flowers were amazing during ceremony and reception. Actually it's been 2 weeks and I still my bridal bouquet and the centerpiece of the sweetheart table. I must say they gave me the best... Read More price!! I am so happy I found Abbott florist, they are now my everyday shop.. Love the staff, they will make you feel so comfortable and secure about making the right flower and color choice..Thanks Abbott Florist for making my wedding day amazing with all the flowers and decorations..

THE BEST FLOWER SHOP IN SO. FLA.

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Luciana E

I got married over 2 years ago and still today my friends and family tell me how beautiful my wedding flowers were. I love flowers soo much that I had my flowers bought and ordered well before my dress, lol I always dreamed of a fairy tail wedding and Abbott Florist was able to... Read More make my dream come to life. The wedding consultant, Romina went above and beyond. She's very professional and very knowledgable. I was so pleased with them that I booked them for my baby shower and baby's first birthday. Hands down this is the BEST flower shop in south Florida. If you want photos contact me and I'll send them your way. I highly recommend Abbott Florist.

Great Florist, Best prices in Miami Beach!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Fernan E

I shopped around at a few florists before deciding on Abbott Florist for my wedding flowers.I was married on July 5th 2014 and was working with a tied budget. They always made me feel like they truly cared about my wedding flowers. Initially I had no idea what I wanted my... Read More flowers to look like but the staff asked all kinds of questions and we looked at a ton of pictures of different options, She gave me a lot of her time and I never felt rushed. I made many changes in the flowers up until the week before the wedding and they had no problems. On the day of the wedding she showed up on time and the flowers looked absolutely gorgeous! She did the bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and cake flowers. I am very happy that I chose Abbott Florist for my wedding flowers and I highly recommend them.

I loved my wedding flowers!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Melanie s

I want to thank all the staff at about florist, especially Romina. She was the best to work with, she didn't mind meeting with me 5 times before my wedding day and we went over every detail again and again. She was the Best!! The day of my wedding she was there every single... Read More moment making sure everything was done above and beyond... The flowers looked amazing, even better than the actual sample piece, a fuller version... She even pined the boutonniere into all the groomsman's tux.. She even decorated the cake by added flowers free of charge.I highly recommend Abbott Florist..

2014-09-23T10:32:04 Response from the vendor

Melanie, Thanks for you wonderful review, we are so pleased to hear how happy you were with your weddings flowers.

Favorite wedding vendor!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2014 marie G

One of the reasons I picked Abbott florist is that they were willing to work with "non-large wedding party" brides. Abbott florist welcomes budgets and orders of all sizes, and for that reason I will be a regular customer even after the wedding. Romina, the manager, sat down... Read More with me month before my special day to help me plan my August wedding. She was very knowledgeable on what flowers would be available during which season and which flowers worked best together. She offered ideas that were a perfect blend of what I was looking for and what she recommended. Abbott really seemed to be the best quality for a reasonable price. The day of the wedding, the flowers were beyond gorgeous!!

2014-09-22T15:51:44 Response from the vendor

Marie, I was a pleasure to work with you, We are so happy to read you review, we really appreciate it that you took the time to speak greatly about us.. At Abbott florist we always go above and beyond to satisfied our clients..

Great service!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Rosie T

Abbott Florist was absolutely amazing !! They helped me got my flowers in my budget and did a beautiful bouquet. The hydrangeas and roses were fresh and remained fresh the entire day. I highly recommend this florist. Thank you ladies for all your help

2014-09-22T15:49:57 Response from the vendor

Rosa, Thanks a million for taking your time to give us a review, we greatly appreciate it! also we are so happy to hear that you loved the flowers hoping to be able to help you again in the future.. Best Regards Romina

Amazing Wedding Centerpieces and Bouquets

Reviewed on 6/28/2011 Vicky F

I was thrilled with every part of this florist! The flowers were delivered on time and really fresh. Romina helped me out a lot. I wanted to design something completely unique and she gave me a lot of advice. She even was honest that certain flowers would wilt over time in hot... Read More Florida sun and made recommendations to help me get the best results. Guests were dying to take the centerpieces home when the wedding was over!

2013-09-19T13:25:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks :) It was a pleasure to work with you..

Review for Abbott Florist

Reviewed on 1/20/2009 Brooke S

She was very easy to work with and her prices were great. The flowers were just exqusite and she was very accomadating when it came to any changes that I decided at the last minute.

2013-09-19T13:26:04 Response from the vendor