When Only the Best Will Do on Your Dream Day

All of the photos on this page have been handcrafted by Abbott Florist. Our pictured brides and their photographers have graciously allowed us to showcase our work of their big day to share with you. We want you to see just how beautiful and artistically designed your wedding flowers can be. Our consultations are personal, we want to know all about your wedding and your ideas. We will take the time to listen to your needs, offer you suggestions and even work up a sample if we have your flowers in stock. Finding the right florist who understands your vision for your wedding day is a crucial first step in planning your wedding flowers. Entrust your special day to Abbott Florist, we will bring your vision to light and transform the space into the dreamscape you have always envisioned.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

138 Fries Mill Road, Turnersville, NJ (856) 728-3939

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Mary K

Abbott Florist was amazing! I was able to share my vision of how I wanted my flowers, and they went above and beyond to make it even better than I had ever hoped. They are reasonably priced and can create a variety of beautiful bouquets. I went in with a vision in my head that I... Read More didn't even have a clear picture of, but Jackie and the rest of Abbott Florist staff was able to make me a perfect bouquet of greens and white roses for my big day. I would recommend them to any bride who is need of a florist!!

2016-08-01T16:27:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mary, it was a pleasure to work with you, and make your vision reality and I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Amazing flowers

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Gina S

All the flowers at my wedding were amazing! Beyond what I had expected! Jackie is excellent, I told her the type of flowers and colors I wanted and showed her a few pictures, the end result was beyond perfect! She is great at what she does! Can't go wrong with choosing Abbott... Read More Florist!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Francesca d

Jackie did such a beautiful job of mine and my bridesmaids flowers. Jackie was easy to work with and completely reasonable. I showed her ideas of my wedding flower visions and she nailed it. I felt so comfortable with her and her experience/knowledge of flowers was so apparent.... Read More She also personally delivered my flowers the morning of my big day and it was so nice to see her and thank her for her beautiful work!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Brittany B

Joukje & the staff did an AMAZING job on my flowers for my Wedding in August. They really took my vague vision of what I wanted for my wedding and turned it into something amazing. All of the table arrangements were stunning as were all the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, &... Read More kissing balls for the flower girls. I cannot thank them enough for making the flowers look so wonderful!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Gina A

I was an out of state bride trying to coordinate visits during business hours, and was finding it very difficult. Jacki was very accommodating to my schedule and we even had a few virtual demos! Deliveries were on time and the flower designs were exquisite! Thank you,... Read More Abbott Florist Team, for making our day that much more amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Jessica C

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and we at a reasonable price ! They are exactly what I wanted and imagined 😊

Awesome Flowers!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Kathleen M

We were SO pleased with Abbott's Florist! Jackie seemed to understand right away what we wanted - she made great suggestions and was clearly very professional, creative, and knowledgeable. I absolutely loved the flowers at our wedding! We received many compliments from our... Read More guests. The prices were very, very reasonable. I would highly recommend Abbott's to anyone!

Made my imagination become reality

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 lucia t

Jackie was such a pleasure and fun to work with, being that I was nervous because I wasn't familiar with choosing center pieces and flowers and I told her what I imagined and would like and she set up another appointment with me and when I showed up the room had all sorts of... Read More centerpieces that she made from what I told her, It was all so stunning and beautiful! I recommend using abbott for all occasion

Beautiful & Affordable!

Reviewed on 9/17/2013 Julie G

Abbott florist was perfect in every way. We walked in, had a quick meeting describing what we wanted and showed a picture, and we got EXACTLY what we wanted and more! Beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, splash of flowers over the ceremony arch all looked amazing and flowers on... Read More the chairs of the aisle were all well done. Plus, they quoted half of the price of our previous florist quote. Thank you so much, Abbott Florist! Our expeience was hassle-free, very reasonably priced and exceeded our expectations. Our wedding was a week ago and we are still enjoying the flowers in our home.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Jen N

I was extremely pleased with my flowers! They were over and beyond what I expected! I received so many complaints! For me, finding a florist was my hardest vendor to find and I am so happy I went with Abbott. The prices were also the best too!

Review for Abbott Florist

Reviewed on 11/17/2008 Brandi F

I loved my flowers. All the bouquets corsages and boutineers were even better than I expected. They did a wonderful job!

Joukje "Jackie" Sklikas

Joukje, born and raised in the Netherlands, fell in love with flowers at an early age. But it was when she moved to the USA in 1986 that she started to proceed to work in the floral industry professionally. It was her passion for learning and creating new styles and techniques, that she opened her first floral boutique in 1991 in Cherry Hill NJ. An opportunity in the floral industry in Athens Greece gave her exiting exposure to European floral design. Her bouquets and floral designs will help capture your wedding day into a memory that will last a lifetime.