Abby Rose Photo

Documentary

924 north main street, Ann Arbor, MI

Simply the Best

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Shelby W

From the moment I first saw Abby Rose's blog and saw a picture of her laughing with the camera I knew that had to be my wedding photographer!! She recently shot my December wedding in Grosse Pointe and reception at the Detroit Athletic Club and I can't say enough amazing things... Read More about Abby Rose and her crew...simply the best!!!! Abby is not only a seriously talented photographer, but she is also this amazing charismatic, fun, smart person who is just so fun to be around! But, Abby doesn't mess around either! She is phenomenal at "wrangling the troops" and getting the formal portraits taken. She is also unreal at keeping everyone on schedule which is SO important on the wedding day! However, what I love most about Abby and her work is what she captures...she has this amazing eye for the super special moments that others might overlook. And she has this unreal way of capturing those moments so that when you're looking back later you're transported right back to that moment. She's truly an artist with immense talent and a wonderful personality! Abby and her team was truly amazing and an absolute delight to work with! God bless Abby and her team for sticking it out with Ethan and I during our winter wedding and capturing some seriously stunning shots - which required a lot of lightening - despite the cold and wind. If you're considering using Abby Rose, consider no more...use her! Absolutely amazing!!! From beginning to end, Abby and her crew will take great care of you! How many photographers can you reach out to and ask them for help putting together your day of timeline? Or ask for recommendations for makeup artists? Not many...Abby, even with a full schedule and a new baby, was SO responsive and amazing throughout my 15 months of planning, she was truly a key asset to my "wedding dream team" and I don't know what I would have done without her!!!! From the bottom of my heart, I can't thank the entire Abby Rose team for all of their hard work not just the day of the wedding but the months leading up to it as well. Every photo we have seen thus far we have absolutely LOVED and can't wait until we see more. Abby is truly an artist but she's also a friend, you will greatly enjoy her company before, during and after your special day!!! Thank you thank you thank you to Abby Rose and team!!!!! You're the best!!!!! Best Wishes, Shelby & Ethan

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Amy G

Abby pulled our whole wedding together with her experience and expertise. She kept everything running smoothly and made sure that we got all of the shots we had requested. Our experience with her was top-notch and could not be matched by another photographer. The quality of her... Read More photos and products are amazing. We highly recommend her for wedding photography! You will not be disappointed!

Abby is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/04/2012 Andrea L

I had bookmarked Abby's blog page about a year before I even got engaged, just because I loved her work. When it was my time to begin looking for an engagement/wedding photographer, I contacted a few photographers but after meeting with Abby, I was sold! She did both our... Read More engagement and wedding day photos (which I'd recommend doing), because it gives you both a chance to really get to know each other before the wedding day. Her and Tommy did a fabulous job withe everything and they even ran around the streets of Detroit with us for our engagement shoot. I would highly recommend Abby Rose Photo for your engagement/wedding photos! She's amazing!

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 Carrie L

Abby does SUCH beautiful work - everyone always raves about how cute our engagement photos were or the save the dates she designed (seriously, at the wedding, they were still in love with our save the dates). And our wedding photos are even better - they capture the day so... Read More perfectly. SO glad we chose Abby!!

Amazing Person, Amazing Photographer!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Carrie P

When looking for a photographer we hadn't exactly decided on a budget, but we kind of had an idea of what we wanted to spend, but then when we met Abby Rosenbaum of Abby Rose Photo she was a little more than that price, but we fell in love (again!) :) Her work is so amazing and... Read More she is brillant. She knows exactly what she is doing. We got married in Ann Arbor, MI and we were one of the first couples to get married at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor. Abby went to U of M and is based in Ann Arbor so she understood how important our venue was to us (which is exactly what we wanted). We even loved her so much that when we were looking for DJs and not exactly loving who we were meeting with, we asked her for her recommendations and she wound up leading us to our DJ (Mary Ann Ross Productions-see my review on her). Her pictures are stunning. She knows how to organize a large group of people and get the pictures you want (our bridal party was 20 people). She will immediately post pictures to facebook so you can have something to see while she is painstakingly working on the rest of your beautiful pictures. Overall, I am so glad that we went with her and I would do it again if I had to make the choice over. Completely worth the money. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and I could look at them forever. They capture the most spectacular day in the most amazing way. :)

Nothing But Compliments

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Stephanie M

I could not believe how amazing each photograph taken by Abby (and Tommy) turned out. The options for packages were great and everything turned out perfect.

TO Abby Rose Photo