Abigail K Photography

Serving the greater Indianapolis + Cincinnati areas & beyond

Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving the greater Indianapolis + Cincinnati areas & beyond (513) 315-0538

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Cara B

Look no further. You have found your wedding photographer here. Abigail K Photography is the best. She takes the time to look at your Pinterest boards to get an idea of what you are looking for. I appreciated how quickly she got our pictures done between the ceremony and the... Read More reception. We didn't want to do first looks but also didn't want to keep our guests waiting too long and I don't think we could have done it without her. The weather was less than cooperative on our wedding day (50mph winds and snow IN APRIL) and she made our pictures look beautiful. I have these memories to cherish for the rest of my life! Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Molly N

We used Abigail K Photography for our wedding in June and we were nothing but THRILLED with the results. Her prices are some of the very best and the photos she captured will be treasured for the rest of our lives. Abby excels at both candid shots and posed. She had fun tricks... Read More like having my husband whisper funny things to me to catch us off-guard. It resulted in one of my favorite pictures that shows our true personalities. Our families also loved working with Abby. She is 0% artistic diva, 100% artistic sweetheart. She blended right in with our guests and new when to step in to get the photo and when to back away to let the moment happen. Hiring this company was one of the best decisions we made. Thank you, Abigail K Photography!

Photography

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Laura P

Abby is amazing and her prices are very fair! Gorgeous photos!