Is this your business? claim it now

Absolute Bridal

Bridesmaids, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

3209 Courtyard, Midland, TX

Mrs. Martinez

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Adriana P

Awesome experience!!! Staff was very friendly and helpful!!! Great selection of dresses and great quality!!!! Loved them!!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Taylor

These ladies gave me the most care free shopping experience a girl could ask for! Their selection was absolutley amazing! I also found my bridesmaids dresses at Absolute and they were perfect as well!

Few options

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Meredith M

I ordered my dress from here however there were not many choices especially for sizes greater than a 2.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Amanda V

I bought my wedding dress at Absolute. Everyone was so nice and helpful and I actually found THE dress on my first visit and brought it home the same day. I also went back to pick out my bridesmaid dress and we had the same great service again. And they had several choices! I had gone to David's Bridal with a friend and I didn't enjoy that experience andit didn't feel personal and private everything was open for anyone to see what dress you chose... Not at Absolute though! :)

excellant dresses

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Katrina K

Beautiful selection but the staff is not that helpful and they should have a wider price range selection

Good dresses, awful service

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Heather B

We stumbled across this shop and had a great initial experience. I found the perfect dress and ordered it via the phone a week later. I called a few times within the next few months to track its progress. It finally arrived and I was called and told to pick it up the next day and it would be streamed and I could buy a bag for it for an additional fee. I drove the 30 miles from my home and low and behold it wasn't steamed. They had the gall to ask me to come back the next day. I refused (they also quoted me the wrong remaining balance and I had to write a different check than the one I brought along). I can't believe they charged an additional $15 for a vinyl bag that came apart at the seams two days later. They have no respect for people's time and obvisouly money. I got a pretty pricy dress and expected it to be steamed. As I told the owner, a simple phone call would have done the trick. And the employee that was in there who didn't steam my dress was incredibly rude and disrespectful. Not a good experience at all. The dress was amazing and perfect but if I would have known the awful experience I would have picking it up, I would have gone with my second and much cheaper choice at a different bridal shop.

Great dress shop with helpful people!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Melody W

Absolute Bridal was the first shop I went to when I got engaged. I looked around at others in bigger cities and such but just had to return there because they had the best customer service and prices. I'd go there again in a heartbeat.

Send Email