Is this your business? claim it now

Absolute Bridal

Midland, TX

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

3209 Courtyard, Midland, TX

Mrs. Martinez

Reviewed on 10/27/2013 Adriana P

Awesome experience!!! Staff was very friendly and helpful!!! Great selection of dresses and great quality!!!! Loved them!!!!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Taylor

These ladies gave me the most care free shopping experience a girl could ask for! Their selection was absolutley amazing! I also found my bridesmaids dresses at Absolute and they were perfect as well!

Few options

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 Meredith M

I ordered my dress from here however there were not many choices especially for sizes greater than a 2.

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/18/2012 Amanda V

I bought my wedding dress at Absolute. Everyone was so nice and helpful and I actually found THE dress on my first visit and brought it home the same day. I also went back to pick out my bridesmaid dress and we had the same great service again. And they had several choices! I... Read More had gone to David's Bridal with a friend and I didn't enjoy that experience andit didn't feel personal and private everything was open for anyone to see what dress you chose... Not at Absolute though! :)

excellant dresses

Reviewed on 4/23/2012 Katrina K

Beautiful selection but the staff is not that helpful and they should have a wider price range selection

Good dresses, awful service

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Heather B

We stumbled across this shop and had a great initial experience. I found the perfect dress and ordered it via the phone a week later. I called a few times within the next few months to track its progress. It finally arrived and I was called and told to pick it up the next day... Read More and it would be streamed and I could buy a bag for it for an additional fee. I drove the 30 miles from my home and low and behold it wasn't steamed. They had the gall to ask me to come back the next day. I refused (they also quoted me the wrong remaining balance and I had to write a different check than the one I brought along). I can't believe they charged an additional $15 for a vinyl bag that came apart at the seams two days later. They have no respect for people's time and obvisouly money. I got a pretty pricy dress and expected it to be steamed. As I told the owner, a simple phone call would have done the trick. And the employee that was in there who didn't steam my dress was incredibly rude and disrespectful. Not a good experience at all. The dress was amazing and perfect but if I would have known the awful experience I would have picking it up, I would have gone with my second and much cheaper choice at a different bridal shop.

Great dress shop with helpful people!

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Melody W

Absolute Bridal was the first shop I went to when I got engaged. I looked around at others in bigger cities and such but just had to return there because they had the best customer service and prices. I'd go there again in a heartbeat.

TO Absolute Bridal