Let The MUSIC Define Your Day!

At Absolute Entertainment we let the MUSIC define your day. NO overbearing MCs, volume crazed DJs or entertainers pulling guests from their seats....that is just not our style. The perfect affair is simple...play great music and keep the focus on you and your guests!

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

320 West Main Street, Sayville, NY (631) 286-8117

Absolutely the Best!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Samantha L

Absolute was recommended by our venue so we set up an appointment to meet with them and we couldn't have been more excited after walking in. They sat us down and played a video of a wedding at our venue that they had done and walked us through step by step what they would be... Read More doing to help things go smoothly and to make our wedding as much fun for our guests as possible. We felt so at ease and excited so we booked them right then and there! A couple weeks before the wedding, we sat down and filled out their easy to use online forms with all the special songs we wanted like processional, recessional, first dance, etc. along with the names of everyone being announced and so on. We also picked out a bunch of songs we liked so that the DJ could use that as inspiration for the set list. A couple days before, our MC called and went through everything and it all seemed too easy. On the day of the wedding, they worked with the venue to make everything go smoothly and they definitely made the day special and kept the music going! The flow and mood throughout the entire was perfect and beyond our imagination!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Erin B

My Husband and I can't thank Absolute Entertainment, Rob Frisenda and team enough for the outstanding experience they provided us for our wedding. Absolute Entertainment was a preferred vendor for a venue however we only selected them after reading reviews and attending a bridal... Read More showcase they performed at. For the day of our wedding, they provided cermony music, a saxophonist during cocktail hour, the same saxophonist as well as a percussionist, DJ and MC for our reception including an hour of OT. All of our requested songs were played, all music played was right in line with our taste, they were outstanding about getting guests onto the dance floor and keeping the energy up and were extremely helpful in making sure my Grandparents got up to dance during the anniversary dance. What a great company to work with! Thank you again for making our day that much greater!

Perfect

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Michelle G

As a bride who has been dancing since she was 2 1/2 and comes from a family who is happiest on a dance floor - great music was extremely important to me. Kevin and Absolute Entertainment were incredible. My biggest fear for our wedding was an empty dance floor and the reality of... Read More our day was more then I could have hoped for. All of our guests danced throughout our wedding and commented on how much fun they had. I barely left the dance floor and had an amazing time. We thank you for your professionalism, easy going manner and talents. Also a thank you to Curtis who played sax at our reception and killed it! We couldn't have made a better choice for our wedding then having Absolute Entertainment as our DJ and Entertainment! Thank you!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Jess A

We were happy with the price and packages they offered; had a great meeting with the staff months before. Everything seemed to be wonderful until the day of the wedding. Let me preface by saying that my father passed away when I was a teenager. I had a recording of him singing... Read More “My Girl,” which was our song he would sing to me. When we met, I told John from Absolute that it was very important to me that my parent dance be with my Uncle, to my father singing. I went and digitized the recording (from cassette) and did all the work to provide them with the music. The day of, our DJ Tommy introduced himself and was there early to set up. The ceremony music was fine, no problems there. We were scheduled to do parent dances after cutting the cake. However, before cutting the cake, while I was in another room, I heard the first few strains of my dad’s song playing. I had to race to find my husband, who was already aware of what was happening, and he had the DJ turn it off. Apparently the DJ was on break and it was on shuffle? Surprise ruined, but ok, probably no one noticed. Then the parent dances were about to happen, and he made almost no effort to get any of the guests’ attention. He simply said very casually, “Alright, here’s the bride dancing with her Uncle to ‘My Girl’ sung by her father.” Not a single guest heard him over the chatter of the room, and the moment that was meant to surprise everyone, including my mother, was completely ruined. I could not believe he had not made it one of the most important moments of the evening, and I was so upset I wanted to cry right there on the dance floor. In an attempt to salvage the meaningfulness of the song that the DJ somehow managed to ignore, my husband had to pull him aside to request that it be played one more time at the end of the night (for the third time), and actually call attention to it this time around. As for an explanation, Tommy simply said, “Yeah, I should’ve made sure I had their attention,” or something cavalier to that effect. Never approached the bride to apologize. I was robbed of one of the most sentimental, important memories of my wedding day by the staff of Absolute Entertainment. I feel generous giving two stars, and it’s only because the ceremony music went well.

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Laura V

Absolute Entertainment went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding! Scott was our MC and Tommy was our DJ. They were both professional and kept the evening going smoothly. A few days before our wedding, Scott contacted me to review our musical preferences and the vibe... Read More we were hoping to have for our wedding. He listened to all our requests and this duo nailed it! Our dance floor was packed all night long; they knew exactly what songs to play and read our crowd perfectly. At the end of the night, our guests called out for one more song, and they obliged which we absolutely appreciated. Thanks so much to Absolute Entertainment to helping make our wedding everything we wanted! We highly recommend using them for your wedding!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Jaclyn B

Can't say enough good things about Absolute Entertainment!!! They were the DJ at our August wedding. They have you fill out a questionnaire prior to the event that helps them get to know what type of music you like and want to hear, and exactly what you DO NOT want. (I can... Read More say, I didn't hear a single song that I didn't like!) They expertly read the room and kept the excitement going the whole time. The DJ's song choices were perfect, our MC was AWESOME! I am so glad I trusted them with my wedding. It could not have gone any better!!! They also provided the photo booth for the event and everyone loved it!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Caitlin H

I am a firm believer that a DJ can make or break a wedding, so I took the decision of hiring the DJ very seriously. My husband and I instantly fell in love with Absolute when we saw them at our venue's bridal showcase. They had so much energy and personality--it was... Read More infectious!! We had Absolute on for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, using their uplighting, 'blizzard' package, and the super photo booth extras. Kevin was our MC, and I can't sing his praises enough!! The photo booth was a big hit (and it was hilarious seeing the pictures afterwards) and there was always a crowd on the dance floor. I got so many compliments from our guests, Absolute really made our party phenomenal!! My only complaint is that they can be hard to get a hold of, but based on the big day this is such a minor thing!! I honestly can't say enough about Kevin and Absolute, they're just amazing!!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Marissa L

We cannot say enough good things about Absolute. Since day one they have gone above and beyond to help create such a wonderful night for us. All of the songs we requested were played - and everyone LOVED them!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Alexandra L

A- - Brett and Cliff were great. They are the House DJ and set up the lighting in the venue. So if you don't use them, you have to pay to use the lighting. They were awesome at the venue showcase But after a 2 hour conversation at 9:30 at night, he STILL managed to mess up my... Read More MOH's name in the announcement and almost messed up another. He also did a centerpiece giveaway when I told him it wasn't necessary and missed one of my slow song requests that I made beforehand. Overall, my guests were very very happy with the music played, and he DID listen to my volume requests. They also worked with my limited budget.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Christine M

TQ was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job. We were a bit non-traditional in that we hand picked all our music and sent him a list of all the songs (oldies, current, dance songs, slow songs) to choose from. He adhered to our list for the most part, and whenever he strayed it was... Read More in good taste and well received by the guests. He kept the energy high and positive without being intrusive throughout the night. I definitely recommend DJ if you want great music and energy and minimal intrusive/cheezy announcements. He was awesome!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Alexandra Z

We used Absolute's photo booth for our wedding at Stonebridge Country Club and it was a huge hit! Kevin and his team at Absolute were extremely helpful with the whole process from choosing the right photo booth for our wedding and keeping in contact with us if we had any... Read More questions. Tom was our attendant on the day of the wedding and he made sure everyone was having a blast!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 KRISTIN W

Great except they didn't fully explain the music selection process so some of my favorite songs weren't played.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Suzanne H

The music was great and the MC Tommy was awesome. I asked him about doing the “shoe game” like 3 days before the wedding. He hadn’t heard of it, researched on YouTube and was so into it..I sent him a list of questions I wanted asked and we pulled it off…It was a hit with family... Read More and friends! He helped the night to run smoothly but as far as working the crowd, I’m not sure he had to do much because my family is a party in-and-of itself. But I feel confident he could work a crowd without being pushy and just being cool and fun. Curtis played the saxophone to accompany the music and he picked up the melody on the music and ran with it. The guests loved him and he def worked the crowd! Our drummer was great and he even let my cousin do a quick set on the drums. Our DJ was awesome too. Someone requested a song and he checked with us to see if he could play it which I thought was super cool.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nicole L

I used Absolute Entertainment's services for my wedding this past October. I cannot say enough great things about them. They walked me through how my day was going to go, they were very responsive to all my questions and their online song picking tool was great. I had Brett as... Read More my MC, CJ as my DJ, Curtis played the sax and Jared played the drums. Brett called me a week before to go over all my song choices and how the day would go. They were all absolutely amazing, everything went flawlessly, they played every song I chose and my guests were raving about how the live sax & drums were awesome. Curtis was all over the dance floor and I think my mom fell a little in love with him! They made everything easy & stress free and Brett checked in with me periodically to make sure everything was how I wanted it. ! I cannot recommend their services enough!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Danielle S

I cannot say Absolute was the best DJ/MC ever, but they were a solid pick. My husband and I had a very specific play list, which they pretty much stuck too and had helpful suggestions to supplement. The MC did not talk too much or try too hard to be funny, etc, which can be very... Read More annoying when you are trying to enjoy an event. However, they did have to be reminded of a few announcements that we wanted to be made and forgot one altogether.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Laurie K

Absolute Entertainment was one of the best choices we made when planning our wedding. They made the entire process so easy from start to finish. They kept in contact with us so we were all on the same page as to what songs we wanted played during certain times and everything... Read More was perfect. Not a single mistake. They we professional and so easy to work with. They kept all of our guests dancing the night away which is exactly what we asked them to do. Anthony was our MC and he was so amazing with following up with us before our wedding and also during the night he would keep us posted on what was happening and made sure everything was going very smoothly. And Tommy was the DJ and his mixes we perfect. We also had a super photo booth which was a huge hit with all of the wedding guests. Can't thank you guys enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachael V

Our wedding was on 9/2/2017 and we cannot be happier with Absolute Entertainment as our DJ. We had Rick as our MC, John as our DJ, and Jared as the percussionist. They were so much fun and had every guest dancing the entire party. We gave an idea of what we wanted our wedding to... Read More be like and these guys really blew us away. They were able to take our ideas and truly make them come true and provide an entire night of dancing. Our guests at the end of the night asked for an encore! We didn't want the party to end!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Lauren M

Before we picked the venue or anything else, we picked Absolute Entertainment! We had such an eclectic mix of people that the music had to match, and they did not disappoint! We had so much fun and our MC, Brett, made sure we had a great time all night. The lighting was... Read More fantastic and everyone had a great time.

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Kayla W

So helpful and organized. They provided music for my ceremony onwards. The dj was amazing and the atmosphere was incredible. My 75 year old grandma, out danced us all. We had a upbeat club feel and it was beyond my expectations. I'm so happy and give all my love to Absolute... Read More entertainment.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Eve M

Best.Party. EVER! Absolute Entertainment was a preferred vendor of our venue and we had loved them at my best friends wedding a few years ago so we knew they were our ONLY choice. Living in Boston, they made out of state planning incredibly easy and even accommodated our first... Read More meeting over the phone. The final planning was done online and it was super fun to look at and pick all the different types of music and songs that we liked. I loved that they had a Top 10 song list of MUST PLAY song and they played every single one of them at our wedding. We requested Scott (MC) and Friz (DJ) for our wedding on 8/20/2017 at Timber Point. Scott called a few days before the wedding and was really friendly and helpful in just going over everything for the big day. The day of the wedding. Scott and Friz were so easy going and friendly to not only my husband and I but also our wedding party,families and guests. Everyone loved them! We wanted a big party atmosphere and boy did Scott and Friz deliver! They got the party started right after the toasts and had EVERYONE dancing until dinner was served. They were great at reading the room and knowing when to play certain types of songs to get even our older family members out on the dance floor. We have gotten lots of compliments about how great the music was and Friz knew exactly what types of music to play at the perfect times and created a playlist that really showed who Mike and I are. From Motown to Pop to Hip Hop to even a Ska/Punk section, all of the music was amazing! Absolute Entertainment gave us such a great deal on music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception that we upgraded to the white DJ booth and the Super Booth! The Super Booth was a HUGE hit with our guests and we LOVE pictures! I wish we could get married again just to have Scott and Friz there to make it EPIC!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erica R

We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Absolute Entertainment for our wedding at the Bellport Country Club! From our first meeting with Rob (Friz), we knew that this company had the expertise we were looking for. Friz answered every single one of our questions and... Read More made the process fun along the way. We got to sample the photo booth and check out the other add ons in their office too. He gave us a great deal for ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Friz was very informative and walked us through the process of choosing music from their website. My groom called to speak with Friz a fee weeks before the wedding to make sure he would be our MC, but were disappointed when he said he would be away on vacation!! He quickly put our fears at ease when he shared that Kevin would be our MC! We met Kevin at the Bellport wedding expo. He even taught my groom how to do the Cha Cha Slide! We spoke with Kevin the week of the wedding. He was the perfect mix of professional and fun loving. Kevin was really helpful in orchestrating how they could weave our favorite songs in throughout the cocktail hour and ceremony. We even got their white DJ equipment and uplighting for an AMAZING discount. The music at the wedding couldn't be more perfect! They played EVERYTHING we asked at some point during the night. Our DJ, NickyG, was just awesome and kept the party going! We would HIGHLY recommend Absolute to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Ashley K

I'm so happy that we went with Absolute for our wedding! They really listen to the couple to give them exactly what they want on their big day. Our reception music was perfect, and our MC Rob did an amazing job getting the crowd going! We also got our photobooth through Absolute... Read More which was a huge hit :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Tarah S

For our wedding on July 29, 2017, my husband and I went with Jon Suarez from AbsoluteDJs. We were so happy that he agreed to sit down with us in advance of the wedding to help meld our vision to reality. He had so many good ideas, and it made us more excited for our wedding than... Read More ever. Prior to the wedding, I had many changes to our online submissions of songs--I had a lot of ideas, and I was unsure whether Jon would be able to fit them cohesively into the wedding, and not only did he do it to my satisfaction, it was better than I could have planned. Jon very discretely approached me several times during the wedding, in order to update me as to wat was going on and what was going to happen next, etc. it gave me a huge boost of confidence to know that my emcee had my back in every way. There was no point during which I couldn't find him, and he was bright, charming, respectful, and enterprising during the entire process. He made it work, and I would definitely work with him again. In the end, it was the little things that mattered. I asked Jon to play the recessional music the second after the officiant announced my marriage, and, sure enough, there was not a second's pause between the officiant's pronouncement and Jon's music. I know I can't get that level of attention to detail with just any emcee, and I appreciated that more than anyone could have imagined.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sarah W

Amazing!! From ceremony to last dance Absolute was flawless! They made the process from booking to day of so easy and I couldn't have asked for a better dj! We had such a blast I loved every second!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Erica W

My mom, being in the restaurant business, has worked with Kevin from Absolute for many years now. She’s always spoken very highly of his work and couldn’t wait to have him DJ my own wedding. Well, moms are always right! Kevin was a dream come true! He did an amazing job with... Read More our music choice and keeping the crowd dancing. In the planning process, he made me feel secure in the fact that my wedding was in good hands and everything would run smoothly. We also got our photo booth through Absolute which was a total hit with our guests! They even sent us all the pictures on a CD the week after the wedding! We can’t thank Kevin and everyone at Absolute DJs enough for their kindness and hard work!