Absolute Haven Bridal

Beautiful occasions begin with Absolute Haven Bridal. We carry gorgeous, quality, affordable, light weight, wedding dresses, bridal gowns, and bridesmaid dresses. We give personalized one on one attention to ALL our customers. Some of our designers we carry are Lillian West Bridal, Justin Alexander Bridal, Christina Wu, and Kenneth Winston. Our bridal collection is full of classic lines, femininity, with soft and romantic fabrics. We have wedding dresses that are enchanting, vintage inspired, unique, ethereal, airy, classic and whimsical. Also, Wedding dresses ideal for brides looking for the perfect blend of romance and elegance with a laid-back approach. We love our dresses and hope you will too!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2810 Sharer Rd, Suite 21, Tallahassee, FL (850) 222-1197

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Shannon M

I went last weekend to Absolute Haven and found a beautiful wedding dress. The prices were reasonable and staff was very friendly. I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend them!

2017-08-29T13:45:28 Response from the vendor

You and your family were amazing to work with and made our job pleasurable! Have a great week and thank you for the great review!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jazmine C

I went to Absolute Haven Bridal with an image in my head of the bridal gown I thought I wanted. It was going to be a simple but sophisticated satin trumpet gown without lace or beading. To finish it off, I would add an embroidered sash with a hint of sparkle. As soon as I walked... Read More through the door, those ladies immediately made me feel at home. I learned that the bridal shop was family and locally owned and you could tell because of how the mother and daughter interacted with one another. They were an 'A' team. Ok, back to the dress hunt. So I thought I knew what I wanted but as we brides all know sometimes what you picture in your head becomes a whole other image in reality. I tried on several styles including the satin trumpet and I liked them all but I could not bring myself to try on one with lace or a lot of beading, I just thought that was too much. Then out of the blue I was asked to reinterate what my budget was and I answered. The consultant disappeared and came back with a trumpet gown with a lace overlay and beaded bodice. I thought, " No way, lace is old-fashioned, but I will try it on just to see." I slipped into the gown, walked across the floor and gazed into the mirror. I never knew I had a figure and I sure didn't know that this would be the dress with the wow factor I never knew I wanted. The consultant was able to see what I couldn't and I was presented with the best dress that perfectly fit the key details of my wedding. This dress fell within budget and I got to take it home with me the same day. So as I await for September every now and then I take a peek at that beautiful dress and think "This is the dress I truly deserve." Thank you Absolute Haven Bridal for seeing the best me.

2017-06-08T07:49:29 Response from the vendor

We are glad you are able to see what everyone already knew... You are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!Thank you for selecting us for your bridal dress purchase! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

great service

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Becky S

They treat you like family. They did an awesome job on helping me pick the perfect dress

great dresses

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Aida K

Gorgeous dresses at a reasonable price. Very nice and responsive.

Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Demetria K

I didn't have much luck at David's Bridal when shopping for my wedding dress and became discouraged. Without much hope, I stumbled upon Absolute Haven and found my dream dress. They were also having a sale which caused me to purchase my dress on the spot. Service was amazing and... Read More I received one on one attention.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Tricia H

Kim & her mom made my experience very personal and paid attention to each and every detail.

Kimberly

In 2007 I married my soulmate. We have 2 beautiful little girls, Heavenly and Harmony. The love we share and our wedding is what motivated me to start a bridal shop. With encouragement from my family, I opened AHB in 2008. My family is my world. They inspire me everyday to do my best and to be the best person I can be. I've been in customer service for over 25 years. Assisting others to find their dream dress just makes my day and warms my heart. Their smiles are simply beautiful and I love it! Let us show you how fun and easy it is to find your perfect dream dress.