Absolute Haven Bridal

We offer beautiful and affordable wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, veils, modern mother of the bride dresses, special occasion dresses, prom, and accessories. We give personal attention to ALL our clients and details. Some of our designers include Lillian West Bridal, Justin Alexander Bridal, Christina Wu, and Kenneth Winston. Our bridal collection is full of classic lines, soft and romantic fabrics. We have dresses fabricated in delicate rich textures. Wedding dresses that are enchanting, feminine, mystical, vintage inspired, unique, ethereal, airy, classic and whimsical. Wedding dresses ideal for brides looking for the perfect blend of romance and elegance with a laid-back approach. We love our dresses and hope you will too!

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2810 Sharer Rd, Tallahassee, FL (850) 222-1197

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Jazmine C

I went to Absolute Haven Bridal with an image in my head of the bridal gown I thought I wanted. It was going to be a simple but sophisticated satin trumpet gown without lace or beading. To finish it off, I would add an embroidered sash with a hint of sparkle. As soon as I walked... Read More through the door, those ladies immediately made me feel at home. I learned that the bridal shop was family and locally owned and you could tell because of how the mother and daughter interacted with one another. They were an 'A' team. Ok, back to the dress hunt. So I thought I knew what I wanted but as we brides all know sometimes what you picture in your head becomes a whole other image in reality. I tried on several styles including the satin trumpet and I liked them all but I could not bring myself to try on one with lace or a lot of beading, I just thought that was too much. Then out of the blue I was asked to reinterate what my budget was and I answered. The consultant disappeared and came back with a trumpet gown with a lace overlay and beaded bodice. I thought, " No way, lace is old-fashioned, but I will try it on just to see." I slipped into the gown, walked across the floor and gazed into the mirror. I never knew I had a figure and I sure didn't know that this would be the dress with the wow factor I never knew I wanted. The consultant was able to see what I couldn't and I was presented with the best dress that perfectly fit the key details of my wedding. This dress fell within budget and I got to take it home with me the same day. So as I await for September every now and then I take a peek at that beautiful dress and think "This is the dress I truly deserve." Thank you Absolute Haven Bridal for seeing the best me.

2017-06-08T07:49:29 Response from the vendor

We are glad you are able to see what everyone already knew... You are BEAUTIFUL inside and out!Thank you for selecting us for your bridal dress purchase! Congratulations on your engagement!!!!

great service

Reviewed on 8/10/2013 Becky S

They treat you like family. They did an awesome job on helping me pick the perfect dress

Bride

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Tricia H

Kim & her mom made my experience very personal and paid attention to each and every detail.

great dresses

Reviewed on 3/25/2013 Aida K

Gorgeous dresses at a reasonable price. Very nice and responsive.

Perfect Dress!

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Demetria K

I didn't have much luck at David's Bridal when shopping for my wedding dress and became discouraged. Without much hope, I stumbled upon Absolute Haven and found my dream dress. They were also having a sale which caused me to purchase my dress on the spot. Service was amazing and... Read More I received one on one attention.

Kimberly

I've been in customer service for over 25 years. In 2007 I married my soulmate. We have 2 beautiful little girls, Heavenly and Harmony. My love for happy beginnings and endings is what motivated me to start a bridal shop. With encouragement from my mom, I opened AHB in 2008. My family is my world. They inspire me everyday to do my best and to be the best person I can be. I am energetic, sympathetic, organized, self motivated; straightforward, and easy going. Assisting others to find their perfect dress just makes my day and warms my heart. Their smiles are simply beautiful and I love it!