Absolute-DJs:DJ/MC's, Lighting, Video & Planning Needs

Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Springfield & Surrounding Area

Packages starting at $795

Discover The Secret To A Stress- Free Wedding. We offer a range of customized packages starting at $795 including DJ/MC's, Effects Lighting, Video & Planning Assistance. This combined with our unique online planning tools and meeting with the DJ/MC prior to the big day will take the hassle out of planning your wedding. $100 deposit secures your date so call us today for more details. We love helping our couples!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

1333 Northfield Ct, Springfield, OH Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Springfield & Surrounding Area (937) 215-3684

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Emily S

Doug (and April) were absolutely amazing! Doug made the planning process very easy and his communication was above my expectations! When an issue arose, he was very transparent and honest about it and was able to solve it with no problems at all. You can tell that he cares about... Read More his business and most importantly, his clients. He made things run smoothly the day of and handled everything as far as timeline of the reception! He was wonderful and I wpild highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Valerie P

Tom from absolute DJ was great! He was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us and our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ services! Absolute djs provided us with six hours of DJ services, the dance floor lighting, and up-lighting.... Read More Tom was willing to stick around for an additional hour at the reception because our guests just wouldn't leave the dance floor! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Hillary O

We had an absolutely amazing experience at our wedding with Absolute DJs! Gary was great and we got tons of compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music. Everything went smoothly and Gary kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We also loved the online... Read More planning tools for the wedding. It was really comforting to go into our first meeting with the DJ having everything planned out already. We were able to pick all our songs and the flow of our wedding/reception at our own pace and plan things out when we had time. We highly recommend Absolute DJs!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Kayla C

Choosing Absolute DJs was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Doug was so prompt answering my questions and phone calls. When it came to our big day, Tom was wonderful. Everything ran smoothly and all of our guests had a great time! I would recommend Absolute to all... Read More of my friends planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Marcie G

We were overall extremely impressed with our DJ and the services offered by Absolute-DJs. Our DJ, Doug, walked us through every step of the process, including a face to face meeting to plan our wedding reception timeline. All the online planning tools were easy to use, and... Read More allowed us to pick out exactly what songs we wanted played. He was very professional and experienced and made sure that all the small details that were important to us were taken care of. On the day of, the reception ran smoothly thanks to his professionalism. We received many compliments from our guests saying how great our DJ was. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Angel T

Absolute-Djs did an amazing job at my wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better D.J.

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alyssa H

Doug did a great job! He contacted us in a timely manner before the wedding to go over details, the rates were affordable, and the DJing the night of was great! I really appreciated having him there to "run" our reception - it took the stress off of myself and the groom so that... Read More we could enjoy our night!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Shawna H

Doug and April are the best around! If you want someone with knowledge, experience, and great personalities; Absolute DJs is the way to go. We couldn't have asked for better and we will be using them for all of our events in the future!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Olivia D

My husband and I had a GREAT experience with Abosolute DJ's! From beginning to end, they are there to make your day perfect. To go even further, our DJ refilled our drinks at dinner and even served us our food. We would recommend Absolute DJ's to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jill M

Gary from Absolute DJ's was great to work with, and did a fantastic job at our wedding! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Kevin K

Absolute DJs was awesome! They did an amazing job at the reception, but more importantly, they were very easy to work with and I really appreciated how organized and defined the prep process was.

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Sydnee G

Doug and April were the best DJs we could have asked for. They made sure everything was on schedule and flowed well. They took so much stress off my plate so I could enjoy the day. You can tell they care about their clients and strive to give them the best wedding possible.... Read More They're seriously the best!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Andrea R

Doug Haney the owner of Absolute Djs was amazing to work with. I would not choose any other company for my wedding. He was so involved from the beginning to the end and made our day flow so beautifully. It wouldnt have been the same without him and his lovely assistant April! Im... Read More so thankful!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Stephanie T

Tom Potts with Absolute DJs was amazing! He did a wonderful job of allowing all of the evenings events to flow so smoothly! He managed time well, rounded up various family members for pictures and did such a great of creating a wonderful reception atmosphere. I am still getting... Read More compliments on the dinner and cocktail hour music choices picked by Tom! Thank you for helping to our wedding day worry free!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kimberly T

Doug with absolute did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding reception! Everything ran very smoothly and could not have been any better!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caleb R

Doug did a great job as our DJ! He was very professional and treated everything from initial preparation to day-of execution with attention to detail. He accommodated all of the songs we wanted to play and even helped us mix a custom walk-out line-up for us during the reception.... Read More His planning tool made creating our play-list (and do-not-play list) very simple. We also appreciated his efforts with coordinating the logistics of the reception (calling up people for toasts, organizing for special dances, etc). We would definitely recommend Absolute DJs (and especially Doug) for your wedding reception!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin M

Absolute DJs was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! We planned our wedding in Springfield, OH from Columbus which was challenging. Tom, our DJ, drove 30 miles out of his way to meet us in person at our venue on a Sunday, and worked around our crazy schedule to have a... Read More late night FaceTime meeting a few weeks before the wedding. Our wedding day was crazy, as to be expected, and we were pulled in all directions, unable to keep control of all the things that needed to happen on my very strictly planned schedule. Tom kept us on pace through all of the formalities without pushing us to rush. The flow of the night felt perfect and it was very much due to his ability to control the evening from the DJ booth. My big request was to set off paper lanterns at dusk. Tom worked appearing seamlessly with our photographers and videographer to get the entire wedding (a big one!) outside the pavilion to participate and make a vision come to life! Can't thank Tom and Absolute DJ's enough for making our night incredible! I highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie P

They did an amazing job and made everything so easy for me and my husband!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ben H

Absolute DJs were absolutely incredible! They handled all of our needs in a timely and professional manner. We received many compliments on the music selection and their ability to keep the dancing going! Absolute DJs were a huge reason for the success of our reception!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Amazing DJ! Doug and April were so helpful on the day of our wedding! They made sure every detail was taken care of- not letting us forget the little things! They are both very easy to work with! Doug has put together an amazing website to help with planning all of your music... Read More for the big day! Extremely helpful!!!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Courtney R

Doug and April went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was absolutely perfect for us. Never once did Doug or April let us stress about what was going on, he made sure to handle all of the music, and made sure the day was flowing properly. We seriously could not... Read More have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. In our opinion, the DJ can either make or break a wedding and if you go with Absolute DJ's for your wedding you certainly will not be disappointed, they will certainly make your wedding amazing!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Jenna W

The DJ (Doug) takes over the night so the bride/groom (or anyone) doesn't have to worry about anything the whole night. Would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! Worth every penny.

Absolute DJ's = AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Doug with Absolute DJ's was so helpful and great! He helped make our wedding reception worry-free by being not only the DJ but also the MC of the evening. His website is extremely convenient and really easy to use! We will be using Doug with Absolute DJ's for our future... Read More parties! Thank you so much from Mr and Mrs Swartz!

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley D

We had an amazing time at our wedding and reception thanks to Absolute-DJs! Not only did they make sure everything was covered & that I did not have to stress about anything, but they also just put on a great party! Numerous people have expressed how it was "the best wedding... Read More reception they've ever been to". Couldn't have been possible without Absolute-DJs!

Doug is amazing!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelli E

Doug was absolutely amazing! He walked us through every step of the night both before (in our planning meetings) and during the reception itself. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the whole reception because Doug had absolutely everything handled. He and... Read More his wife checked in on us to see if we needed drinks or anything throughout the night and they made all our guests feel warm and welcomed. Planning from Virginia, I was worried about not getting to sit down face to face to interview potential DJs, but from the first phone call we knew the Doug was the right person for us. He was open and honest with us and talked through all the charges. He helped us pick out music and played what was appropriate for the audience. I would recommend him to anyone who was thinking about getting a DJ for any occasion. Thank you so much for helping make our day so very special Doug!!

Doug Haney

I have been in the business since 1992 and truly enjoy and take a personal pride in conducting weddings. I handle every one as if it was my own son or daughters which I as a parent have been through both. I have had a full time job since 1995 with a large communication company and am a real estate investor as well. The point I am making is this is not something I have to do it is something I love doing and I think you will agree that when hiring someone under these terms that enjoys what they do it will show in their performance rather then someone that just does it for the money alone.