Absolute-DJs:DJ/MC's, Lighting, Video & Planning Needs

Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Springfield & Surrounding Area

Packages starting at $795

Discover The Secret To A Stress- Free Wedding. We offer a range of customized packages starting at $795 including DJ/MC's, Effects Lighting, Video & Planning Assistance. This combined with our unique online planning tools and meeting with the DJ/MC prior to the big day will take the hassle out of planning your wedding. $100 deposit secures your date so call us today for more details. We love helping our couples!

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning

1333 Northfield Ct, Springfield, OH Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, Springfield & Surrounding Area (937) 215-3684

Best in the business!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley D

We had an amazing time at our wedding and reception thanks to Absolute-DJs! Not only did they make sure everything was covered & that I did not have to stress about anything, but they also just put on a great party! Numerous people have expressed how it was "the best wedding... Read More reception they've ever been to". Couldn't have been possible without Absolute-DJs!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016

Amazing DJ! Doug and April were so helpful on the day of our wedding! They made sure every detail was taken care of- not letting us forget the little things! They are both very easy to work with! Doug has put together an amazing website to help with planning all of your music... Read More for the big day! Extremely helpful!!!

Absolute DJ's = AWESOME!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Doug with Absolute DJ's was so helpful and great! He helped make our wedding reception worry-free by being not only the DJ but also the MC of the evening. His website is extremely convenient and really easy to use! We will be using Doug with Absolute DJ's for our future... Read More parties! Thank you so much from Mr and Mrs Swartz!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Valerie P

Tom from absolute DJ was great! He was very professional, accommodating, and patient with us and our guests. We received so many compliments from our guests about the DJ services! Absolute djs provided us with six hours of DJ services, the dance floor lighting, and up-lighting.... Read More Tom was willing to stick around for an additional hour at the reception because our guests just wouldn't leave the dance floor! I would recommend them to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Stephanie T

Tom Potts with Absolute DJs was amazing! He did a wonderful job of allowing all of the evenings events to flow so smoothly! He managed time well, rounded up various family members for pictures and did such a great of creating a wonderful reception atmosphere. I am still getting... Read More compliments on the dinner and cocktail hour music choices picked by Tom! Thank you for helping to our wedding day worry free!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kimberly T

Doug with absolute did a fantastic job at my daughters wedding reception! Everything ran very smoothly and could not have been any better!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Caleb R

Doug did a great job as our DJ! He was very professional and treated everything from initial preparation to day-of execution with attention to detail. He accommodated all of the songs we wanted to play and even helped us mix a custom walk-out line-up for us during the reception.... Read More His planning tool made creating our play-list (and do-not-play list) very simple. We also appreciated his efforts with coordinating the logistics of the reception (calling up people for toasts, organizing for special dances, etc). We would definitely recommend Absolute DJs (and especially Doug) for your wedding reception!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Erin M

Absolute DJs was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! We planned our wedding in Springfield, OH from Columbus which was challenging. Tom, our DJ, drove 30 miles out of his way to meet us in person at our venue on a Sunday, and worked around our crazy schedule to have a... Read More late night FaceTime meeting a few weeks before the wedding. Our wedding day was crazy, as to be expected, and we were pulled in all directions, unable to keep control of all the things that needed to happen on my very strictly planned schedule. Tom kept us on pace through all of the formalities without pushing us to rush. The flow of the night felt perfect and it was very much due to his ability to control the evening from the DJ booth. My big request was to set off paper lanterns at dusk. Tom worked appearing seamlessly with our photographers and videographer to get the entire wedding (a big one!) outside the pavilion to participate and make a vision come to life! Can't thank Tom and Absolute DJ's enough for making our night incredible! I highly recommend the company!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Katie P

They did an amazing job and made everything so easy for me and my husband!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Hillary O

We had an absolutely amazing experience at our wedding with Absolute DJs! Gary was great and we got tons of compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music. Everything went smoothly and Gary kept everyone on the dance floor all night! We also loved the online... Read More planning tools for the wedding. It was really comforting to go into our first meeting with the DJ having everything planned out already. We were able to pick all our songs and the flow of our wedding/reception at our own pace and plan things out when we had time. We highly recommend Absolute DJs!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Ben H

Absolute DJs were absolutely incredible! They handled all of our needs in a timely and professional manner. We received many compliments on the music selection and their ability to keep the dancing going! Absolute DJs were a huge reason for the success of our reception!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Courtney R

Doug and April went above and beyond to make sure that our special day was absolutely perfect for us. Never once did Doug or April let us stress about what was going on, he made sure to handle all of the music, and made sure the day was flowing properly. We seriously could not... Read More have asked for a better DJ for our wedding. In our opinion, the DJ can either make or break a wedding and if you go with Absolute DJ's for your wedding you certainly will not be disappointed, they will certainly make your wedding amazing!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Jenna W

The DJ (Doug) takes over the night so the bride/groom (or anyone) doesn't have to worry about anything the whole night. Would recommend to anyone looking for an amazing DJ! Worth every penny.

Doug is amazing!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Kelli E

Doug was absolutely amazing! He walked us through every step of the night both before (in our planning meetings) and during the reception itself. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing during the whole reception because Doug had absolutely everything handled. He and... Read More his wife checked in on us to see if we needed drinks or anything throughout the night and they made all our guests feel warm and welcomed. Planning from Virginia, I was worried about not getting to sit down face to face to interview potential DJs, but from the first phone call we knew the Doug was the right person for us. He was open and honest with us and talked through all the charges. He helped us pick out music and played what was appropriate for the audience. I would recommend him to anyone who was thinking about getting a DJ for any occasion. Thank you so much for helping make our day so very special Doug!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2015 Sara T

We had Doug, the owner, as our DJ and he did a fantastic job! He kept the party going and was great at letting guest know when food, dessert, and drinks were available. He responds very promptly to phone calls and emails. He also has a great selection of music for ever taste. He... Read More was awesome to work with.

Professional and Respectful!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Sara S

I recommend choosing Doug, April and the Absolute DJ's team for your wedding! They are amazing! We met Doug at a bridal show and booked him that day! He is so professional and has been in the business a long time. His lights and equipment is awesome and he keeps the reception... Read More moving flawlessly. He takes time out to make sure everything is going exactly as you want it and successfully keeps guests on the dance floor until the very last song (with no repeats)! Right after I entered the reception, April came right up and asked what I wanted to drink and went to the bar for me. I thought that was so thoughtful! They even kept and eye on the room that had all of our bags in it. They really care and go above and beyond to make sure your wedding and/or reception is all you dreamed it would be!

Awesome DJ Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 mindy D

I loved our experience with Absolute! Very helpful and fun!

Rocked the Music, Lights and Schedule

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Nicole W

We were extremely pleased with the full experience we had with Absolute-DJ. They were very helpful in getting the music and lighting prepared for the wedding. Both Doug and Tom were very professional, energetic, and passionate about their work which put us in ease...we were in... Read More good hands. The site experience they provide is fantastic. It really helped us plan the music and schedule for key parts of our reception. And lets just say without Tom DJing our wedding, we would have been cutting the cake at 10. He was awesome in keeping us on track and making sure the night progressed as we planned. And most importantly, he kept the guests dancing all night long. They also have other services like lighting. Heck yes! It was easy to have them provide the Uplighting instead of pulling in another vendor. They were able to have the Uplighting on the dance floor flash to the music once the party started. We had a blast working with Absolute-DJs!

Doug Haney and Absolute DJs were awesome!

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Sasha V

I cannot say enough about Doug Haney and Absolute DJs. My husband and I were very impressed from the first meeting with his online tools for selecting music. Absolute DJs had tons of great music to select and even got some custom songs for us for special dances. Doug was a... Read More tremendous Emcee - he really kept the flow going and was super organized! Doug has a great style and personality that really made the reception fun. Doug helped us pick great music for dinner and was on-point for all of our unique aspects of the reception. Doug took requests but still played the music we really wanted. And, Doug asked us before playing a song with foul language, which helped us get the song played later in the night when most of the people who might have been upset were gone, which made everyone happy! If you want a great reception, just call Doug at Absolute DJs. You will be very happy you did.

July Wedding

Reviewed on 8/31/2014 Danielle E

Absolute-DJ was amazing!!! I loved the online planning! I was able to sit down one night and go through the whole reception and plan accordingly. I have never planned a wedding before and Gary was awesome at helping me with areas of the reception I wasn't sure how to plan!!!... Read More Everyone at the reception was up dancing and having a great time! I also loved how Gary kept communicating with me the whole night about what was happening next and making sure everything was running smoothly! Way to go Absolute DJ!!!

Great, Experienced DJ

Reviewed on 8/29/2014

Doug was the DJ for my June wedding and he was awesome! Him and his assistant were very gracious and organized throughout the evening. The one issue I had was that for the last hour or so of the reception he played guest's requests (which I was not a fan of) instead of what... Read More I put on my list. Honestly though, I was so wrapped up in the fun of the night that I didn't really care that much in the moment. Overall, great company, pricey, but worth it if it's in your budget

2014-08-31T08:50:11 Response from the vendor

During our meeting with all of our couples prior to the big day we ask all of our couples if they are ok with their guests requesting music. In this case that answer was a yes also. At that point we have to find a... Read Less Read More

Best DJ Ever!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Alex S

Doug was the most amazing DJ I could have asked for to help us celebrate our wedding. I literally cannot say enough great things about his business and him personally. When I spoke to him on the phone while talking with DJs for the wedding, he was extremely professional; I also... Read More enjoyed how he was able to make a few jokes and made it seem like I was talking to a friend. I knew as soon as I spoke to him that's who I wanted as my DJ. His online planning tool made everything during the planning process easy, and our meeting a month out made me feel extremely comfortable and that we were ready to party. During the wedding, he and April went above and beyond by helping out in every aspect, which I am extremely grateful for. The fact he exceeded my biggest request (having people dancing all night, from my 2 year old cousin to my 84 year old Grandfather and Great Uncle) is what created the best night ever. Doug, thank you for everything! I highly recommend his services!

Doug with Absolute DJs made our reception absolutely memorable!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Sarah E

I highly recommend Absolute DJs to all you brides and grooms who are looking to have a reception where EVERYONE is up dancing! Planning and communicating was super easy using their online planning forms, email, and even a Skype meeting to finalize details. Doug is very... Read More professional, knowledgeable, and passionate about ensuring that your reception is exactly what you envision. I was skeptical of his promise that he would be able to get all of our guests out on the dance floor, but he absolutely fulfilled his promise! All of our guests (from 2-82)had a great time celebrating. I highly recommend Absolute DJs for any and every event that you want to be fun and memorable!

Fisher wedding

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Liz H

-easy to work with -professional -supported whatever we requested and made it work -kept party atmosphere going and did it smoothly -would recommend to anyone Thanks Absolute DJs!

Solid Company - Great DJ!

Reviewed on 7/08/2014 Kathy M

Absolute DJ's were great to work with! Living 3 states away I was nervous working with vendors, but they eased all of my worries and through Skype and online planning it was easy to plan. Kevin was our DJ and was outstanding, very flexible and kept our party rocking into the... Read More night!

Doug Haney

I have been in the business since 1992 and truly enjoy and take a personal pride in conducting weddings. I handle every one as if it was my own son or daughters which I as a parent have been through both. I have had a full time job since 1995 with a large communication company and am a real estate investor as well. The point I am making is this is not something I have to do it is something I love doing and I think you will agree that when hiring someone under these terms that enjoys what they do it will show in their performance rather then someone that just does it for the money alone.