Absolutely Fabulous Invitations & Paper Emporium

Spring, TX

Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

22628 Kuykendahl Road, Spring, TX (281) 257-0009

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Anne L

We had SUCH a wonderful time meeting, talking, and selecting our wedding stationary. We used custom artwork, a universal- themed graphics, were able to modify both the fonts and the wording effortlessly through email, and had such an easy time making all the decisions thanks to... Read More Alma's expertise!!! My husband and I were thrilled to have such a fabulous product be the "paper face" of our wedding to our guests! We could be confident that we were in good hands, especially regarding our budget! There were so many decisions that impact price with paper products ( $0.01 per invite can add up after a while!) but we knew with Alma that we were getting the best advice and assistance there is!! All of our paper products had the same theme to pull the whole event together and have a fluid design scheme - from invites, save the dates, programs, and more! Thank you so much for a wonderful, wonderful engagement year and wedding planning year!!! It just wouldn't have been the same without you!!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 12/30/2015

First of all, Alma and her team were always a pleasure to work with. But when it came time to re-order some invitations at the last minute for some guests left off the original list, she did everything she could to get the invitations ordered and processed quickly. I cannot... Read More believe how fast she got the job done! I was blown away by her not only getting the order processed a little over a week before Christmas, but then also somehow managing to get the invitations delivered on Christmas Eve in time to pass them out to family! Wow, that is all I have to say about her! She was so thorough with keeping up wit me on production and very open about the costs. She respects her clients time, money and keeps them sane. And even though this was just a little re-order, she assured me that no order was little for her and that every client was just as important- and I definitely felt that. Thank you, Alma, for your superior service and the high quality products you produce. I appreciate all you did for me and I highly recommend your services to anyone in need. You made it SO easy! Thank you :)

The most beautiful invitations!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Allison B

When I started my search for my wedding invitations I looked a lot online at Minted.com, weddingpaperdivas, etsy... you name it! I ordered every sample but it was still always lacking something. I went to That Absolutely Fabulous Paper Emporium and Alma looked at my Pinterest... Read More boards, listened to what my likes/dislikes were, and went through the books at her store with me. We stayed well past the closing hours for my initial visit. Their online inventory is even bigger and when I found something I liked, I ordered the sample and took it back to the store. The sample had almost everything I wanted, but Alma was able to customize it so it came out EXACTLY how I envisioned. You can't get that type of personal service with the online stores. She really has the personal touch and cares that you are 100% happy and satisfied. Also the price of the invitations at the store was no more than ordering online... trust me, I looked! Once I sent out the invites many people were calling me to say they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. I have two sisters who are graphic designers and KNOW all about paper weight, material, font, thermography, letterpress, etc. and they were very impressed. I am extremely proud of them because it took a lot of work and time but it's all worth it in the end. Go see Alma and she will help you create the most beautiful invitation too!

Service & Understanding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Alma was very easy to work with and considerate of our stress level. They have quality materials in all price ranges. Our initial order was severely over budget. After we reconsidered our purchase, Alma was understanding & helpful in helping get us back in line & changing the... Read More order. Tip if you are new at this: make sure when you are looking at items & the budget, you remember most things are individually priced, so a budget of $1000, you will need to look at invitations in the $400-$500 range.

Fab Place

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My daughter, the Bride, and I decided to just pay a quick visit to AbFab to check them out before driving across town to the tried and true place we've always used for our paper purchases. The wedding was/is a big deal and we weren't sure what we'd find - but it was so close to... Read More home. We were delighted and so pleased with everything! They worked with us THAT DAY! We found beautiful papers, so many choices and really, for fine paper invites, great prices! We went back for our Thank You notes and Programs. Can't wait to work with them on some personal stationary for my self - after the wedding though!! AbFab gets my highest rating!

Wedding invitations

Reviewed on 11/26/2013 Jennifer D

Great selection of higher end stationary products. They were incredibly helpful sticking with my budget and helping me narrow down my options since they had so many great ones. They were very easy to work with and even addressed all my envelopes for a very reasonable price.

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/29/2011 Laura B

The ladies at the Ab Fab Paper Emporium spent about two hours helping my mother and I pick out our perfect invitations. I never realized how many details can go into making invitations. They also met me with the invitations closer to my home since they had moved their shop... Read More locations.

Personalized Invites

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Stacy S

Oh, I cannot say enough nice things about this place. Alma and Mary were wonderful. We did a custom invite. Then we carried the element of the invite all the way through the whole wedding. Alma, was so easy to bounce wedding ideas off of... I loved going to all of our... Read More appointments.

ABFAB Paper Emporium is a MUST!

Reviewed on 5/17/2010 Bri L

This place is a must for wedding invitations and all stationary needs. Alma is a blessing and helped me numerous times, even when I couldn't make up my mind and changed my decision several times. They had a ton of invitations to choose from and Alma gave soo many wonderful... Read More ideas. The prints came in quickly and invitations shortly there after. Thank you soo much Alma for everything!!