Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

614 S Rangeline Rd, Carmel, IN (317) 418-2954

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Diem G

Linda made my dream wedding come true! Her floral arrangements were BREATHTAKING!! She is so creative and has the best taste. My venues looked absolutely stunning thanks to Linda's flowers and decorations. I can't thank you enough Linda!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kayla W

Linda is one of the nicest people I have met. She cares so much about her work and really loves what she does. Our wedding flowers were beyond what I could have dreamed of. It was a 90% of rain the day of my wedding and my ceremony was set to be outside. Linda and everyone from... Read More Accent Florals was so flexible and arranged an indoor and outdoor ceremony space so we could decide what to do within an hour of the wedding. It ended up being sunny and both spaces looked gorgeous. I am so happy with Linda's workmanship, flexibility, and kindness. She really will make your flower dreams come true.

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Kelly R

I met with a few flower vendors before Linda at Accent Floral Design and felt so unsure about it all. When I met with Linda it was clear she was the one to go with! We were shown in store examples and I felt very comfortable that she knew exactly what would be in season and what... Read More she would be able to get. When the day came, I was blown away at how beautiful everything turned out! She did my flowers, bridesmaid flowers, boutonnieres, corsages, and even a piece for our arch. We got A LOT of compliments on how gorgeous our flowers were! I even found out that a few kinds of flowers that we had requested weren't able to ship due to the hurricane, so Linda went above and beyond to find another place who had them and had them overnighted to make sure they got there in time. Absolutely recommend!

Perfect and Affordable

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Alexa F

Another vendor recommended Accent Floral Design to me when she heard I was still looking for a florist (and stressing about trying to DIY the center pieces!). Linda is totally fun, a little bit quirky, but amazingly creative and was able to understand and build upon the look I... Read More was going for. On a whim, I asked her to price out what it would cost to do centerpieces in the style I was planning to DIY: turns out it was only ~$2 more per table than buying everything myself, and for the less hassle, it was totally worth it! The wedding flowers turned out amazing, the centerpieces were breathtaking, and I could not be happier. I would recommend Linda and Accent Floral to any Indy bride who wants beautiful, affordable flowers and is willing to step back a bit and let the designer get creative.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Kathryn V

My wedding planner recommended Accent Floral Design for my wedding flowers. After meeting with Linda over Skype (I was planning the wedding from over 600 miles away) I was confident that she would be the right flower vendor for us. It was a pleasure to work with her! She had... Read More lots of great ideas, but she was very conscious of my budget. Linda was able to capture the "simple elegance" I was going for with the bouquets and the floral décor at my ceremony/reception. Linda does beautiful work and I highly recommend Accent Floral Design!

Awesome!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Jennifer B

Linda was great to work with. She saw my vision right away and was so creative in coming up with the floral to create it. She was also very flexible which is a dream for every bride as our ideas can definitely fluctuate! To say I was amazed at the final product is an... Read More understatement. It was beautiful and even more than I could have hoped for.

Stunning work!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Alisa J

Linda is awesome to work with - she is very inventive and creates beautiful work. I had dahlias, protea, roses, sunflowers, hypericum berries, and sedum in my bouquet!