Is this your business? claim it now

Accent Weddings and Events

San Diego, CA

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

5694 Mission Center Road, San Diego, CA (619) 464-3344

A must have

Reviewed on 12/29/2012 Stephanie S

Grant was our DJ, he was amazing. He helped keep the day running smoothly from event to event. We had three weddings going on amongst other things during the holidays and couldn't meet with him in person as the wedding got close, so he made time to have a conference call to go... Read More over everything, and hunted down our song for our first dance that we didnt have. He also worked with the groom to make sure that I wouldn't know my little brother would be coming from Greece to surprise me for the wedding. Grant was so great at making the plans but having a secret plan B to fit our needs with an extra groomsman surprise. If you need a DJ, there is no one better, not many people would go through as much work as Grant did to make sure your day is perfect.

Grant was very professional

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 monique a

He was extremely helpful, out going but not over the top. He made sure we each had a drink in our hands always. He made sure we were ok with any adjustments that were needed and worked great with the other vendors. The only reason i didnt rate them 5 stars is because I dont... Read More think out guests were totally connected. He played music that should have brought everyone to the dance floor but I'm not sure what happened because the floor was kinda empty. Maybe its because we werent on the dance floor? We were also trying to sneak a pic of us "pretending" to cut our cake but all of our guests saw and thought that our Dj just didn't announce it. So that didnt really work out.

Complete Music was a Big Hit!

Reviewed on 5/28/2011 Terra B

I had Jon from Complete Music DJ my wedding and he was great. We only wanted classic rock and he kept to our list very well. We didn't hear anything from the do not play list. Our guests had a great time and Jon was very helpful in all the little snafoos of the wedding day!

good

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Michelle D

good

Review for Complete Music

Reviewed on 2/16/2009 Lisa G

He understood excatly what I wanted. Went over every detail of how things would run and gave me his best suggestions. Really made sure it was all about us the entire time. And threw in a special honor for the bride before the garter toss that made my day!