A.Cherie - Custom Wedding Dresses

Why pay additonal mark ups in bridal shops and boutiques if you could pay less going the custom route and get your dream dress for your special day, made to your custom measurements and design specs? A.Cherie offers custom wedding dresses, custom evening gowns, custom mother of the bride/groom dresses and bridal accessories to clients all around the world focusing on couture quality, affordable moderate price points and an experience of a lifetime that all brides should have for their special day! We work with clients all around the world, so you do not have to be local to have your dream dress created! Contact us at www.acherie.com and see some more of our work on our etsy shop www.etsy.com/shop/acheriecouture

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

7623 Presidio Crest, San Antonio, TX (210) 363-2935

Reviewed on 4/19/2018 Jessica V

I am beyond pleased with Ashley and A Cherie Couture. I searched high and low for the perfect wedding dress.. It was so difficult to picture myself in a dress from a designer or a bridal shop. I had seen so many like styles and it was hard searching for something that was just... Read More my own. From my initial interaction with Ashley, I felt at ease and I was so confident that she could make my visions come to life. I wanted simple, but stately..Modern but timeless. My wedding dress seemed just that and to me it was everything I dreamt of and more!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Meghan F

A. Cherie brought my vision to life and worked tirelessly to help me achieve what was in my brain. I work in the fashion industry and look and touch hundreds of gowns a week, so when looking for dresses at local stores and online I could never find anything I hadn't already seen... Read More or that felt special to me. A.Cherie took what was in my head and brought it to life and was so patient with me when I was making sometimes impossible and outlandish requests. The owner is talented and helpful and wants to make your day special and the process smooth. And the price was incredible! Custom to exactly what I wanted and for a price better than most anything I was looking at. Highly recommend A.Cherie!!! The only thing I would suggest is to make sure you order your dress in plenty of time in case your weight fluctuates and the fit changes over time. Not the fault of A. Cherie, and I did receive my dress in time, but I was silly, and chose to not get my dress altered once I received it. I had lost some weight and the dress fit a bit big. No one noticed but me, and it was not a huge deal, I was just trying to hard to save time and money! All in all, wonderful experience with A. Cherie!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Monique O

Words cannot describe my overall experience with Ashley and A. Cherie. It all started with her professionalism. I was favoriting wedding-related items on Etsy when I saw that I received a message from Ashley, introducing herself and her company that designs one-of-a-kind... Read More wedding gowns for brides all over the world. I had never thought about a custom made gown (too expensive, too many choices, etc)... but she seemed authentic so I set up a meeting. Ironically, her location not only was in the same city I live in, but only about 10 mins down the road! From there on, I knew it was fate. My first meeting was perfect - I could tell Ashley could pin-point exactly what I envisioned and she was so attentive to details. The entire process from then on went without a hitch. She is so creative and passionate about what she does, and also strives in every way to make sure the bride/client is happy. She uses many measurements in her designs to ensure a perfect fit, she thoroughly utilizes any pictures that you provide while also helping you create a unique one-of-a-kind design, and her sketches are spectacular! She uses top quality fabrics and accessories, her seamstresses are great, and she truly makes her sketches come to life right before your eyes. On top of all that, she is one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met and her personality is awesome - she could get along with anyone! My wedding was this past NYE and my dream dress had many aspects of a bunch of different dresses that I loved. It incorporated lace, rhinestones, beading, an overskirt, a big bow, and so much more so it was a lot. I brought in pictures to the initial meetings, but I'm also a very indecisive person and so throughout the process I would change my mind on a lot of things. Through all of that, Ashley was extremely flexible and no matter what always made sure I was happy. The end result of my gown made me speechless - it was exactly what I envisioned and was breathtaking in every way. I told her it was far better than the expensive designer gowns that I had loved for so long. To be able to have so much input in your wedding dress design, to be able to see the process happen step-by-step, to get exactly what you envisioned in the end, and to do all of this at an affordable cost - sounds too good to be true, but it's not. I could not recommend A. Cherie enough!! Thank you so much Ashley, for everything!

2018-03-02T14:08:32 Response from the vendor

Dear Monique, It was such a dream to work with you! Your were such a fun and unique bride and we enjoyed bringing your dream dress to life! We loved incorporating all of your fun ideas into 1 design. We were so happy with the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Katherine H

A.Cherie Couture made my New Year's Eve wedding dress and I was so incredibly happy with my experience working with Ashley. I tried on >100 dresses and liked elements of several of them, but couldn't find the one that had everything I was looking for. I started looking into... Read More custom dresses and came across A.Cherie on Etsy. I was somewhat hesitant to go the custom dress route because I wasn't familiar with the process and didn't know anyone who had done it before. Ashley had so much patience with all of my questions and took the time to answer everything (in a very timely manner!) until I was confident. This was before I paid for anything, so I think that speaks volumes about her professionalism and commitment. She was very thorough when doing the sketch and technical rendering of the dress to make sure every detail was what I wanted. After the dress went into production, there were times I got nervous because I doubted my vision, but I thought about how all of Ashley's dresses turn out beautifully and knew I was in good hands. Sure enough, my dress was perfection and exactly what I had hoped it would be! Ashley also did 2 fittings for me as well as the bustle to get the fit exactly right since it was a form-fitting gown. While the process of having a custom dress designed is definitely a commitment, especially when all the other responsibilities involved with planning a wedding can be stressful, but Ashley made my experience as stress-free as possible. It was so special to have a custom dress made and I highly recommend A.Cherie Couture. Thank you, Ashley!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Rebekah l

Ashley was absolutely wonderful to work with! Every step in the process was so much fun and stress free, and she was able to make my dress dress come alive!! I could not have asked for a better woman to work with. She’s truly talented and has the ability to make any vision come... Read More to life!

2018-02-02T12:10:33 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the great feedback! I am so thrilled that you enjoyed the process and that you were so happy with the final product! It was such a pleasure working with you, and again I thank you so much for choosing A.Cherie! <3 -Ashley

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Ericka T

I LOVED MY VEIL!!! It was my favorite part of my wedding attire. I was so lucky finding Ashley 2 months before my wedding. I started searching for a veil 8 months before that. I had the BHLDN painted floral veil in mind but was not willing to spend $500 for a veil. Other etsy... Read More shops didn't have the floral lace I was looking for. Then comes Ashley & she was just AWESOME. She knew exactly the lace that would work & how I wanted it to look. Ashley updated me regularly on the progress of the veil & also to make sure I was happy with how it was turning out. The most impressive part is that she had to work through Hurricane Harvey! The veil is more beautifully made than most veils I saw in the stores that cost twice as much. Not meaning to be cliche but she will make your wedding dream come true.

2018-02-02T12:11:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing A.Cherie. We had a blast creating your unique custom veil. We are so thrilled that it was everything that you hoped for! Thanks again for choosing A.Cherie! <3 -Ashley

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Catherine A

I searched everywhere online and in stores for "The Dress" that I wanted. I couldn't find anything close. Then I came across A.Cherie on Etsy and I loved the detail she put into those dresses. I sent her a message to inquire about how I could have a dress made. She responded... Read More immediately. Everything was just flowing so nicely and her making my dress was the most stress free part about my wedding planning. Ashley is so incredibly easy to work with and she makes you feel 100% comfortable during the whole process. She made my dream dress come to life and for that I will forever be thankful. I recommend her to anyone needing a dress for any occasion and I will be back in the future. I also want to mention I was located in Canada and she in Texas. It was still the smoothest experience.

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Catherine A

2018-02-02T12:12:38 Response from the vendor

It was so great to experience such a great client all the way in Canada! We are so happy that you loved the process and the final product. We can not wait to see photos from your wedding day! Thanks again for choosing A.Cherie! <3-... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lauren H

Ashley was absolutely wonderful!! I may not have been lucky enough to find her with enough time for her to design my gown, but I still consider myself lucky to have been one of her clients, even if it was just for alterations. When everyone else wanted to charge me more for... Read More my alterations than what I paid for my dress and thought it was hopeless, a friend of mine recommended Ashley. I was so relieved to find her. I really appreciated how sweet and professional she was. Eventhough it wasn't one of her dresses, she still took the time to fix my dress as if it was. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her! I only have one regret.... I wish I would've found her from the very beginning and had her design my dream dress. If I could do it all over again, I would go to her from the very beginning! Thank you Ashley!!! My dress is now perfect and thanks to your talented hands I get to feel and look beautiful on my big day.

2018-02-02T12:13:50 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that you had found us and that we were able to alter your gown to exactly what you needed. Thank you again for trusting us with your dress, and we are so happy to have had you as a client! <3-Ashley

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Lauren R

Ashley, I can't thank you enough for altering my bridesmaid dress in time for my best friends wedding! Even though it wasn't custom made by A.Cherie, you were willing to go out of your way to make sure it was the perfect fit and you ensured that I felt confident and beautiful in... Read More it! Coming from a bridesmaid to now a future bride, I will definitely be turning to A.Cherie to collaborate together in hopes of creating my ultimate dream wedding dress! You are EXTREMELY talented and create such beautiful masterpieces that every girl dreams of walking down the aisle in! I look forward to meeting with you again to work together on capturing the perfect custom wedding dress for me!! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 ANDREA M

I was so nervous to order online but i knew i didnt want anything in a store and all my fears were put to rest when i met ashley. She is so great and reassuring . She always kept our line of communication open and i trusted her judgment on the desicions she made. Ashley made me... Read More a beautiful blush wedding dress that i felt so beautiful and it only made my wedding day that much better!! I cant thank her enough!! Please go to a.cherie for your bridal needs!! You will not be disapointed!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Kim R

I highly recommend A.Cherie to all brides looking for the perfect wedding dress. The owner Ashley has amazing designing talents, is very easy to work with, and her services are reasonably priced. I'm so happy to have found her. I can't wait to show off my custom dress at my... Read More wedding.

2018-02-02T12:18:04 Response from the vendor

We can not wait to see you in your wedding dress! We are so fortunate to have you as a client as you have been such a pleasure to work with this far! Again, Thanks for choosing A.Cherie! <3- Ashley

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Paige V

I am definitely not a traditional bride, so finding a dress was definitely a hard thing to do. Thankfully Ashley and I created a dress that will be absolutely amazing and unique. I'm from Pennsylvania and the distance has never been an issue because she is amazing wit... Read More

communication and making timely responses.

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 b r

Ashley brought my vision of the perfect flower girl dress to life! It is even more gorgeous than I could have imagined! She worked with me to ensure that I had everything exactly as I wanted, answered emails promptly, and always kept me in the loop about what was going on. She... Read More made the process so easy and fun! She was a pleasure to work with! Thanks again Ashley!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lauren O

If I could give ashley 10 stars I would! She exceeded my expectations far beyond anything I could imagine. I tried on retail dresses and just didn't feel comfortable splurging on something I didn't absolutely love. Or for something that didn't really fit. Ashley and I sat down... Read More and sketched my dress. She even offered little fun twists like Swiss dot fabric samples & allowed me to open my eyes to see what was possible beyond Pinterest. She was professional, timely, and gave me a gorgeous dress that I didnt even realize was my dream dress when sketching it. She also is realistic and tells you up front what you can do based on your budget. The dress needed minimal adjustments because she measured me to the T and the dress ended up fitting like a glove! I can't wait to wear my dress for my wedding. I have been reccomending acherie to all my friends because she is THAT good. Can't wait to share photos. She made me a dress that would literally be "me" if I were a dress. I could barely even catch my breath when I first saw it because she did so AMAZING on it. I Spent the same amount I would've at a retail shop and got one on one attention plus a dress that didn't need $500+ of alterations. Thank you so much Ashley!!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Amy P

I wish I could get married again just so I could go through the entire dress creation process again! I had my dream dress in mind, and hundreds of hours online and several trips to bridal boutiques just did not provide exciting, perfect options! I was so lucky to find A.... Read More Cherie. Ashley took my ideas and created a fantastic design, helped me choose fabric and lace, and made fantastic suggestions to improve the final creation! When I walked in and saw my wedding gown, I immediately started tearing up -- it was exactly what I wanted and more beautiful than I could have dreamed. Ashley was absolutely terrific to work with, very calm and patient with a first-time bride and and her mom -- both of whom had lots of questions! The workmanship of the dress was outstanding. Having the dress custom made to my measurements meant minimal alterations -- which definitely saved us money! In every possible way, it was a fantastic experience... I could not recommend A. Cherie more highly.

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Citlaly G

After walking away from my appointment at BHLDN, I really felt like I was going to have to settle for a dress I didn't absolutely LOVE. As I was walking away I received a message from A.Cherie telling me about her store, after checking out her work on IG and exchanging a few... Read More messages I decided the best option would be to get a custom dress made, she was able to work within my budget and sourced fabric that look identical to the picture I showed her of the dress I wanted. I received my dress recently and it's absolutely perfect, it fits exactly as it should and the workmanship is stunning. I could not be happier, I was a little nervous not being able to try on a dress prior to purchasing, but she sends you a sheet for you to provide 28 of your measurements, just be sure to get the professionally taken. There was a lot of communication in between and she was always great about replying right away if I had any questions. I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day!!

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Tiffany W

Ashley is tremendously good and talented at what she does. She altered my wedding dress hem and added a bustle and it was flawless and perfect! She also made me a custom veil that was everything that I wanted. She matched the edge design to the pattern of my dress and now I get... Read More to get married in the most perfect ensemble!! I highly recommend Ashley for all your wedding dress needs. She even make these gorgeous belts and has all this fabric you can choose from for your custom needs! Thank you, Ashley for making my dreams come true <3 :)

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Corrie S

I have dreamed about my wedding since I was a little girl. When the day finally came, I knew exactly what I wanted for my custom wedding dress and who I wanted to work with once I saw her work. I knew I could trust A.Cherie to make me look beautiful and bring my dream dress to... Read More life. A custom wedding dress that suits me the best, I have always wanted and that I designed in my own head which I could not find in stores. I put it all in her hands. She worked around my tight schedule so I could get my dream dress in time and Ashley always made me feel stress free. I can not thank you enough for making my wedding day beyond PERFECT!

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Lindsey R

A.Cherie designed my custom wedding gown for my dream wedding! I went to a local bridal store to try on dresses but I didn't get excited about any of the dresses I tried on since I liked different things on each dress. She took my vision of what I liked and created something... Read More fantastic! The design was everything I could imagined and the process was straight forward. The fabric was high quality and everyone was raving about my dress the whole evening! Thanks for everything, A.Cherie!!!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017

I highly recommend A.Cherie to design your next dress! After looking at Mother's of the Bride dresses @ the bridal stores, I was disappointed since they were all so matronly & unflattering. So glad I found this designer who created my dream gown for my daughter's wedding!  ... Read More She's extremely easy to work with, & competent in every aspect of the design process. The quality of the fabrics we chose was amazing, & her design was definitely flattering for my body type. A.Cherie designs such beautiful custom wedding gowns, too, that I wish I could do my wedding over again, & walk down the aisle in A.Cherie. For my next custom designed gown, I will definitely go with A.Cherie again!

Ashley Cherie

A.Cherie’s in house custom wedding dress designer, Ashley, has over six years of experience of working in the fashion industry. After attending fashion school, Ashley began her career working in bridal couture shops where she gained a wealth of knowledge about high end couture sewing techniques and intricate beading and embroidery. Her experience through out the fashion industry has molded her into who she is today, and has inspired her to launch her own custom bridal business.