Bracelets, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

132 Church Street, NW, Vienna, VA (703) 255-2255

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Claire B

I LOVE the staff at Achikian. I grew up in Vienna and the first time I stumbled in they fixed my broken necklace chain free of cost, I never forgot that. I went back years later when my fiancé and I were ready to take the next step! They were so kind, took the time to get to... Read More know us and create a custom design from my sketch. I get endless compliments on my unique one of a kind ring and I tell everyone...go to Achikian on church st! Thank you all!

Reviewed on 3/05/2016 Morgan B

ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS is the jeweler for your wedding needs because of their affordable prices and excellent customer service. I have had multiple visits for various reasons and every time I have been impressed by their friendly staff, accommodating nature, and expertise. ACHIKIAN... Read More GOLDSMITHS made a great first impression at a Bridal Show where despite crowds of people, the vendor spent time with my fiancée and me, helping us measure our ring sizes and showing us different products. I visited the store and have been pleased with their competitive rates and craftsmanship on ring resizing and ring appraisals. Not to mention their kind offer to clean and polish my engagement ring every time I visit! Furthermore, after hours of contemplating about which groom’s wedding band to buy in their store, they happily made a special order from a catalogue and only asked for half down to place the order. I am a satisfied customer and will be returning for future jewelry needs at ACHIKIAN GOLDSMITHS.

Wedding Bands

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Brittany W

Competitively priced and took the time to create our design.

Husband got my engagement ring here

Reviewed on 8/13/2012 Yoona S

The diamonds sparkle brilliantly and it was custom designed by Ken who came highly recommended.