Adam A. Palmer Photography

Hauula, HI

Adam A. Palmer Photography

Bridal Portraits

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

54-267 Kaipapau Loop, Hauula, HI

Amazing Photographer, Great Guy Too

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Evan W

My wife and I had Adam shoot photography at both our wedding and also a pre-wedding beach photo shoot. Both were well done and have timelessly captured memories of our special time in Hawaii. Adam recommended a beach that was quiet along the North Shore and was absolutely... Read More stunning. He was flexible, easy to work with and also really easy going as a person. He also speaks Japanese! We found with many vendors in Hawaii that they take a long time to reply, but Adam was exceptional. He replied within 24 hours to nearly all our questions and his timely responses made it much less stressful for us as we planned our destination wedding. His photography skills are unquestionably great and also, he gave us all the originals to play with. Many photographers are very strict about only selling you the ones you choose, charging you a fortune, and never giving you the rest. We are thankful that Adam was so open about it. We would highly recommend Adam to anyone in Hawaii for their wedding or other photography.

Adam Palmer Photography

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Ka'Lena C

My husband, my family, the wedding party, and I could not be more happier with how the wedding photos from Adam Palmer Photography turned out. The photos are so natural and beautiful and fun. I can't wait to frame these photos and display them, and I've had the greatest time... Read More sharing the photos with family and friends. It was so great meeting and working with Adam well-- my husband and I thought he was so professional yet easygoing, and we appreciated how patient and friendly he was to not only us, but to our family, the wedding party, and other guests. Adam listened to our ideas but also had such great ideas of his own for the photos, which really helped create a smooth photo session after the wedding ceremony and during the sunset photos. The sunset photos were absolutely amazing, and we also really appreciated Adam staying extra at the reception when we were running a little behind during the program (without charging us extra).

Amazing at what he does

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Stephanie F

Planning a destination wedding can be stressful but Adam was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! He was prompt with replying to emails and answered questions thoroughly. His web site is very informative and easy to work with. He was even able to suggest other vendors... Read More that he had worked well with in the past when I was having difficulty finding an officiant. The day of the wedding he showed up on time and was very friendly. Many of my family and friends commented at how nice he was. He was very receptive to getting the photos that I requested and also ideas of his own. He was great at organizing all the family mer so people weren't just standing around. He also took my husband and I, and the wedding party to other location. He had the photos edited and online within two weeks for us to view and download. His work is fantastic and I am so glad he was able to capture all the wonderful moments of our wedding day.

Adam is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Sarah Louise D

As a hair and make up stylist in the wedding industry, I work with so many photographers and have only great things to say about Adam. He is punctual, professional, experienced and talented. His style is lovely and he has a way of capturing special moments without you even... Read More knowing he is there. It is always a joy working with Adam and team. You can rest assured you will be in good hands. Aloha and best of luck planning your wedding, S.L. of

Perfect choice for our wedding... and yours!

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 brandon O

What can I say about Adam Palmer that hasn't already been said? We looked and researched long and hard when trying to choose a photographer for our wedding on the windward coast of Oahu. It was difficult making a decision without actually being able to meet with anyone,... Read More being that we did not live on the island. Based on reviews, his portfolio and pricing, Adam seemed to be exactly what we were looking for. He made everything easy and was extremely laid back and easy to work with. He arrived early and left late. The pictures that he took were nothing short of amazing. The staged photos that Adam took were excellent but where he really shines is in capturing moments. The photos he took allow us to relive the memory of the great day we had celebrating our wedding with friends and family. Along with his amazing eye for photos, Adam is an all around great guy and was a fun presence to have at the wedding as well. I strongly recommend Adam without any hesitation. My wife and I will be returning to Oahu in the future and will be making a call to Adam to take more photos when we do. Amazing quality, value and service. 100% in my book!

Hire Adam!

Reviewed on 3/15/2013 Abigail B

My husband and I strongly recommend hiring Adam as your wedding photographer. He was highly recommended by one of our friends who hired him a few years ago for her wedding, and we are so happy we heard about him! Our experience with Adam was outstanding. From our very first... Read More contact til the big day, he was very prompt in communication (responding to emails, phone calls, etc.). On our wedding day, my husband and I felt so comfortable working with him, and when we took shots together it felt really natural (vs feeling posed). Adam is incredibly laid back, but still really professional at the same time, and obviously an experienced photographer. We truly feel that he captured all the special moments in our day - once we received our photos, we felt like we didn't even need the videographer we hired! We also really liked that all his packages included full photo rights. Besides giving you a cd of all images, he'll upload your photos at full quality to his website. We shared the link with our friends and family and got so many compliments!

Great photos!!

Reviewed on 2/25/2013 Raymie C

Adam was a great photographer. He knew his shots like the back of his hand and he almost he took over 800 pictures!

A ++ Photographer

Reviewed on 2/19/2013 Jessica M

Adam was an absolute joy to work with from start to finish. We chose Adam because of his prices and reviews. We liked that on his website he stated he believed that the pictures should be the bride and grooms not his and that he gave all rights to the pictures and even gave... Read More you a disk. He had several packages to choose from,we just went with the basic 2 hours of shooting, no editing or prints. The day before he sent me a text reconfirming which was great! On the day of he was there even before we were, and he started shooting immediately and didnt stop for the entire 2 hours we had him booked. A few weeks after the wedding he posted the pictures online for us to view and download if we'd like, and shortly after the high resolution disk came in the mail. I still look at the pictures every night, I just cant get enough of them. He did an amazing job and took wonderful pictures. He made sure to ask us what kind of pictures we wanted. We gave him free rein and I'm glad we did because shots I would have never thought of he took. He is a talented photographer and I want to get married all over again just so I can use his services another time. I highly highly recommend Adam

Best Photographer Ever!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Talyta R

Adam is a BEST photographer ever! I left Brazil for married me in Hawaii and he was chosen to my special day. Always happy, smiling and patient with us, made amazing photos. I and my husband will be grateful forever! I recommend Adam. Thank you Adam! If anyone needs more... Read More information, please, [email protected]

Great Photos for the Cheap Price

Reviewed on 10/03/2012 Amy D

Adam was great and had our photos back to us in less than 2 weeks; online and disc in the mail.

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 April M

We are more than pleased with our choice of photographer. Adam took unbelievable pictures and he seemed to be having just as much fun as us. My bridesmaids and I wanted to do lots of fun shots (jumping, throwing bouquets...) and he did a great job capturing them all. He even... Read More offered to drive 2 of my guests who missed the shuttle to our reception location! I definitely recommend Adam if you want to have great pictures and a great time taking them!

Great Pictures, Great Value

Reviewed on 6/19/2012 Melissa L

My husband and I hired Adam Palmer as our photographer after looking at websites and our budget. We decided to go with Adam and chose the basic package due to our small budget. I was given recommendations for other photographers and saw other photographers work around the... Read More island and honestly was a little sad that we couldn't afford the "fancy" photographer. I couldn't be more happy with our choice. Adam was excellent! He was happy, fun, and professional and made the daunting task of taking our wedding photos feel very relaxed and natural. He was great about responding to all my questions and concerns through email and by phone. Sometimes he was so quick, I forgot there was a five hour time difference between us! Our wedding pictures are everything I had wanted and more. We have great traditional photographs of us and our family and friends, and nontraditional pictures that are more like great art than pictures. I am totally impressed with this guy, and will look him up first when we go back to Hawaii with our family. I am so happy that we went with Adam, and was even told by one of our vendors that the other photographer we had considered could be a b*** and we would have a lot of fun with Adam. We recieved our picture disks and now have full copyright rights to reproduce the pictures any way we want. We also have the option to purchase our pictures online off of Adam's website. Adam was a joy to work with and we are more than happy with our wedding pictures. I would recommed him to anyone wanting professional photographs in Hawaii; you will be more than happy with the results!

Fantastic Photographer

Reviewed on 11/07/2011 C D

After checking out many photographers online as well as at the Wedding Expo, I kept going back to Adam. His photography captures those intimate moments in a wedding that are often missed. We were able to customize our wedding package exactly as we wanted. Adam was fantastic... Read More to capture all those special moments and fit in just like a member of the family. Our pictures were available to view online in about 1 1/2 weeks after our wedding and within 2-3 weeks we had the CD, pictures and photo album. He is a super person and fantastic photographer. You can't go wrong with Adam Palmer!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 11/01/2011 Mel O

Adam was great at our hotel, ceremony, beach, and reception. His love for kids helped keep my 3-year old niece entertained while still able to catch the golden shots. Although Adam is great, I might suggest hiring another photographer in addition to Adam just for the "getting... Read More ready" part, as he usually works alone. He got beautiful shots of the misses getting ready, and I'm jealous!

Adam is the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/02/2011 Elaine M

I am so thrilled with the breath-taking photos Adam shot of our wedding. We had a VERY small ceremony and he took almost 600 photos, capturing every moment of our special evening. I left a lot of the decisions to Adam, as to what time the sunset would be the best for our... Read More beach-side wedding, and where the ceremony should be to have the most beautiful background. We also used his recommendation for our officiant. Adam got our photos to us so quickly, and allowed us to do whatever we want with them, with no restrictions. They are amazingly beautiful. I still cry when I look at them!

Awesome prices and even better photographs!

Reviewed on 2/06/2011 Anne R

Adam was highly recommended by a few of the people I met while planning. He was willing to what ever to get great shots. Very nice guy and I was able to get my photos on a CD so I could print as many as I wanted.

Review for Adam A. Palmer Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Michelle M

The photos were very real (yet good). He didn't take forever setting people up for the picture time wasn't as long as expected. The lighting and everything in the pictures are great. Also I got to have the CDs and rights to all my photos.