LA based Destination Wedding & Event Photographer

Dedicated to creating lasting memories that capture the special moments you cannot plan. A good photographer will allow you to remember your wedding day; My goal is to seize the emotion and imprints it into each image. My purpose is to never let you forget how you felt the day you dedicated yourselves to each other. I LOVE to freeze moments... moments that the Bride and Groom didn't even notice. The moments that you look back on and tell stories about for years to come. Photos are all you have left of that day... you'll frame them, share them, and with us... you'll love them!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

PO BOX 1174, Thousand Oaks, CA destinations worldwide (818) 925-4142

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Richard E

Adam not only was our photographer, he became a friend. He held our amazing moments close to his heart and mind and created a miracle. Adam made taking pictures fun again, he held his professionalism through any tough moments we had. He was on time and the coolest thing was when... Read More you think he is missing the moment, he pops out of no where and snaps it, looks at you and says, don't worry Rich, I got it!!! Thanks Adam! I recommended you hands down!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Dani B

There are no words to describe how amazing Adam Kent is! He was, by far, the best vendor I worked with for my wedding. He's extremely professional and fun--makes everyone (including my husband, who hates being photographed) comfortable and looking their best in front of the... Read More camera. We were working with a budget for the wedding, but knew we needed to splurge a bit for our photographer. Adam's services were worth way more than what we paid. I really enjoyed working with Adam and look forward to recommending him to all of my family and friends in need of an excellent and talented photographer. Thank you, Adam! It was truly a pleasure.

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Sharon A

Adam did such an amazing job with our wedding pictures! People are still complimenting them months later! He made everyone feel so comfortable, and it never felt hard to smile around him. He definitely had a way of lightening up the mood and making us laugh! We never felt like... Read More we were actually taking pictures all day, because mostly he just captured the moments without us having to try. And whenever something came up (like when our driver left us, or our coordinator forgot to get the sparklers ready), he took charge and was on top of it! We just loved his wife Lacey too! She was so helpful with ideas, and she really took care of us too. They really made it hard for us to choose which pictures to hang up because there were just so many that we loved. And watching the awesome slide show he made us still makes me a little teary, as if the wedding was yesterday.. If we or any of our friends/family need pictures, Adam's our guy!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Katie B

I was lucky enough to have met Adam a few years ago at my good friend's wedding; I was a bridesmaid and he was the photographer. Right away I thought he was great! Not only did he take beautiful photos of my girlfriend's wedding, but he made everyone feel at ease in front of the... Read More camera. I've been in several wedding and have discovered not all photographers have this gift, surprisingly. Fast forward several years, it was time for me to find a photographer for my wedding. I didn't even bother shopping around, I knew I wanted to work with Adam again. And, I'm so thankful he was available! From beginning to end, Adam was wonderful to with. He responded to all of my emails, texts, and calls quickly. He was flexible with my crazy schedule. He helped me pick the location for our engagement shoot. He helped bring my camera shy husband out of his shell (not an easy task). And when I threw him some (unintentional) curve balls, he even rolled with those like they were no big deal. On the day of the wedding, he was fabulous. Once again, he put everyone at ease and was making friends left and right with my guests and wedding party. Everyone loved him! I had so many people comment (and still comment over a month later) how nice and talented Adam was. As for the photos, I can sum those up in one word: PERFECT! Seriously, Adam captured everything; even the silly moments, which I loved! I'm so happy with every photo he took. I could not have asked for anything more. He is so talented. I highly, HIGHLY recommend him to anyone; you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Devin C

Adam truly captured our wedding's most special moments. We've gotten endless compliments on both our engagement and wedding pictures and I couldn't recommend him enough! His personality and humor made us feel comfortable in front of the camera which brought out and captured our... Read More true selves not just posed pictures.

Reviewed on 12/25/2016 Devin C

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Michelle G

Adam Kent was fun, professional, and you can just tell that he loves his job. Our wedding photos were perfect! We had a winter wedding in Malibu and he did a fantastic job capturing some beautiful romantic shots with a vintage feel, which was exactly the overall vibe of our... Read More wedding.

2016-12-23T02:43:47 Response from the vendor

you two are too sweet. :)

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Erika R

We met Adam for the first time through a referral. He was our first photographer and we will never look elsewhere. Adam delivered magic in his photography. His imagination brings out such phenomenal photography in the end. Adam practically hosted our wedding with such fantastic... Read More organization, as well as catching the best memories. We appreciate all of your help Adam and thank you for making our day an incredible experience!

2016-12-23T02:44:18 Response from the vendor

always a pleasure and always there for you two

adam

Husband to a beautiful wife of 11 years, father of furry children and full time photographer. I consider myself blessed to be with couples on the happiest day of their lives. Capturing the celebration of love with loved ones gathered is a honor and a privilege that i will always cherish.