Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design

Hackensack, NJ

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

123 Sussex St, Hackensack, NJ (201) 487-1300

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Lisa G

Just married!! Adam and team are some of the most creative events/flower people in the business. From start to finish (with little direction from us), they brought our vision to life! Could not have asked for more beautiful centerpieces, "alter" flowers and bouquets! Would... Read More recommend over and over!

Reviewed on 12/30/2017 Deborah R

Our wonderful wedding celebration was a mere two months ago. We knew we had chosen the right florist right when we sat down to speak to Adam Leffel. He is the consummate professional and so knowledgeable about his product. He offers so many choices to accommodate your needs.... Read More Adam has passion about his work, and you can see that in your dealings with him and in his final products. When we walked into the catering hall, the flower arrangements took our breath away. We have just seen the wedding pictures and the flowers came out just gorgeous. His recommendations were spot on and we were accommodated every step of the way. Flowers are an important part of the wedding, and it was a pleasure dealing with Leffel and his team. Anyone choosing his services will experience his passion, his knowledge, and his desire to make it all work for you. We feel fortunate to have employed his services.

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Julianne A

What can I say, Adam Leffel Productions is nothing but the best in the business ! I have had the pleasure of knowing Adam for about 4 years now and I knew when I was to get married that he would be my florist. His work and his team is impeccable! All my guests are still talking... Read More about how beautiful my ceremony space was, my centerpieces and the bouquets! You feel like you are talking to family when you meet with Adam, as if planning a wedding is not stressful enough. having complete confidence in your florist really makes a difference. Thank you to Adam and his team for making my winter wedding, my winter wonderland!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Rachel R

Working with Adam was wonderful! I really didn’t know what I exactly wanted my wedding flowers to look like besides them being white, but Adam had gorgeous options to choose from. He explained everything in detail and when I went to see a mock up of my table decor I could not... Read More have been happier. He and his team’s attention to detail and talent is impeccable. On the day of my wedding I couldn’t have been happier - my flowers (from my bouquet, to the chuppah, to the table decor) were absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I wanted! It was also wonderful working with Adam because he always answered any questions I had at any moment. I would highly recommend Adam and his team!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Noelle A

Adam, Patty, and the rest of the team at Adam Leffel Productions were fantastic. It was such a pleasure doing business with Adam. He really tunes in to what you want, works with your budget in mind, and delivers beyond expectation. We were amazed by how beautiful all the... Read More arrangements turned out. He truly brought to life the details of our "picture perfect" day that we envisioned. Thanks Adam! - Noelle & Mark

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Maria F

Professional and personal are the two choice words I would use to describe the wonderful service we received from Adam and the staff at Adam Leffel Productions. Their experience and creativity provided such excellent insights, which made it that much more of an enjoyable part of... Read More the entire wedding planning process.The whole experience was so pleasant from our initial meeting, to the trail, and of course the big day! Patti was great to work with. From our first meeting we were on the same page in regards to the flowers for our ceremony and reception. She was able to capture the vision I had by looking at a few pinterest ideas and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres and flowers for our ceremony. The owner, Adam, is one of a kind. Truly the best in the business! He is so down to earth and easy to work with, making lines of communication wide open. Adam and his team nailed every detail perfectly and I could not have been happier! I highly recommend Adam Leffel Productions - you will not be disappointed! Maria Fierro (7/28/17- The Park Savoy)

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Alana R

Adam and his team created the most gorgeous floral design for our wedding. We were absolutely in love with all of the flowers, and we got endless compliments from our guests, who were impressed with every aspect of our flowers. We had the most gorgeous rustic, birch branch... Read More chuppah and our center pieces matched, with large birch covered in flowers and branches with hanging candles. My bouquets was gorgeous and cascaded, full of texture (I am drying it now!). A few months before the wedding, Adam set up a sample of our floral design, which was so helpful. Adam was kind, professional, thoughtful, and worked within our budget. If not for Adam, I would not have discovered my favorite flower, blue thistle!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Melissa M

Adam & Patti- I want to write the greatest thank you note ever for the most amazing florist ever! Thank you for every little detail and every beautiful flower! You are much more than a florist! The flowers and centerpieces were perfect. The flowers were the most beautiful that... Read More I have seen at any wedding. They were exactly what I wanted! The flowers and my bouquet were loved by everyone. I loved the eclectic feel of my bouquet. The ivy was the perfect touch. Many people have asked about the flowers and I can't tell them enough about you guys. More than the flowers, you were an absolute dream to work with. I truly enjoyed meeting you and getting to know you and Patti. Thank you so much for everything, truly. Thank you for all of your hard work, talent, and artistry with the flowers. They helped to make our wedding a perfect display of colour and beauty! And not only the flowers, thank you so much for your brilliant ideas that tied in all the details of the wedding. And finally thank you for all your work with the tables. Thank you for organizing all my little bits to create an amazing setting! You made me the happiest bride in the world. Much love & thanks! Melissa & Joe

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jennifer T

Adam Leffel at Petals Premier did a fantastic job in helping to make our vision come to life. He listened to all of our preferences, concerns, and ideas and executed everything with skill and precision. Our centerpieces were gorgeous! The decor all around was beautiful and... Read More exactly what we wanted. Adam is professional and confident, and he has a reason to be. His work speaks for itself. Definitely recommend this vendor.

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Diane Tadros T

Where do I begin?! My wedding flowers were beyond amazing, from the escort table to the centerpieces and the cake. Everything they did was above and beyond. Every guest was complimenting our flowers and decorations. Not to mention they are SO easy to work with and very... Read More transparent. Would use them again 100% !!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Danielle B

I can’t express how beautiful the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the reception flowers were on my wedding day. Adam and his team went above and beyond! His passion just shines in all of his work. He worked within our budget range and made sure that we were happy with our... Read More selection.. A few months before my wedding, he set up a sample of how our reception flowers would look on our day to make sure we were completely satisfied. I couldn’t be happier with the choice I made to have Adam care for all my florist needs for the big day! We received numerous compliments that evening stating how beautiful the arrangements were. Thank you again Adam for all you do!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Erica B

Adam and his team created the wedding of our dreams. Literally what I envisioned in my head, he brought to life. Working with him throughout this year-long process was nothing but easy and enjoyable. Many of my guests said to me it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever... Read More been to. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you so much Adam!! -Erica & Rob

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Lara G

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Petals Premier! From the moment I got in touch with Adam he was very helpful and made me so excited about picking flowers for our wedding! We live overseas and were fortunate enough to have my sister and brother in law... Read More go pick out flowers for us. Pattee was so helpful from the moment they went into the office, video chatted with me and my husband throughout the meeting and made a difficult situation as easy as possible! I had a very specific vision for centerpieces with huge gold candle sticks and was really hopeful this would be possible. Even though Petals Premier did not have them as a part of the stock when my sister went in for our initial consultation, Pattee made sure they were ordered and I cannot be more thankful! When we went in person for our second meeting and saw the mock up centerpieces I was simply amazed by the work done! I also can't thank the team enough for making my dream roses and broach bouquet! Without pointing out an exact look in a picture Pattee really got the vision I was looking for. It really meant a lot that my grandmothers broaches were incorporated in the most perfect way. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Adam, Pattee and everyone at Petals Premier!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Rachel F

I am a perfectionist, with that being said flowers were a VERY important part of my wedding to me. I went to Adam & Patty with an idea of what I wanted, changed my mind a couple times and confused myself. No matter how confused I was they were ALWAYS patient with me. My head... Read More was spinning and I was so confused and then Adam & Patty talked me back down to earth. I explained to them what I wanted, the colors I liked, the "vibes" I was going for and what they produced was ABOVE AND BEYOND anything I had ever imagined. They took the vision in my head and completely blew it out of the water. The day of our wedding I took a peek into the room as they were setting up and I couldn't even believe how amazing and PERFECT every SINGLE detail was. I do not have even have words to describe how incredibly happy my husband & I are with Adam Leffel Productions! I would 10000% recommend them to any and everyone!! We love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meredith B

Adam Leffel Productions is amazing! Adam was highly recommended to us from a friend, and as soon as we had our first meeting with him, we knew we had to work with him for our November 2016 wedding. I had a very clear vision of how I wanted our wedding to be and Adam, Patricia... Read More and their team executed our day to perfection. Our guests were blow away by everything and we continue to hear about it 2 months later! Our escort card table was something out of a dream- gigantic flower arrangement, linens, candles etc, were all stunning. When we walked into our ballroom, I was blown away but every single detail, our centerpieces, cake, and especially our sweetheart table... I could go on and on! My husband was especially excited about the custom to-go station (WAY better than your typical candy bar), and it was a huge hit with our guests! We are so thankful and appreciative for everything they did for us to make our wedding perfect. My sister and her fiancé booked Adam and his team for their June 2017 wedding- so that should speak for itself! We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- they will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jennifer N

I'm not sure I could put into words just how STUNNING my wedding was, and not because my it was MY WEDDING, but because it seriously was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in all my life.... Adam and Patty made my vision a reality. My wedding was at The Florentine Gardens... Read More and they transformed it into a candle-lit, magical master piece! =) We had 2 different types of centerpieces on our round tables and a zillion candles and smaller center pieces on long tables, tons of candles on all of the lower and upper windows. There were candles & crystals coming out of the centerpieces, it was JUST insane. Then there was a centerpiece in the entrance of the venue that was from Adam as well and it was absolutely beautiful and perfect for the guests to get a glimpse of what they would see as they entered. My ceremony back drop was a wall of draping flowers built by them that then followed me behind my sweetheart table which was another awesome touch! It was the center of attention during the ceremony and then during speeches as well and came out in a ton of pictures. They were a pleasure to work with and I'm just so thrilled with the way the room looked. You will NOT be disappointed with Adam Leffel and his crew!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Amanda T

I really can't thank Adam Leffel and his team enough for bringing my vision to life. He is funny, honest, professional, and accommodating. My fiance and I really enjoyed working with him, and he really made our wedding memorable for all of our family and friends. Our... Read More centerpieces were one of a kind, and my bouquet was out of this world! Thank you Adam and team, I'm so sad it's over!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jessica R

Adam is AMAZING!!! Shall I run down my list? The bouquets, the centerpieces, the ceremony design, the venue design, the lighting, the escort table, the B&G table, everything was flawless and more than i imagined it to be. The best compliment Is when your guests walk away with... Read More flowers, and they did! They wanted more but, that's stealing lol!!! I highly recommend Adam Leffel Productions. He and his team are worth every bit of your trust.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Sami S

Adam and his team were incredible at our wedding! Words can’t express how appreciative my husband and I are. Prior to hiring them, we looked at a lot of NYC based florist, since our wedding was in Manhattan. None of them really understood the concepts we were looking for and the... Read More pricing was much more than we were looking to spend (while not getting the quality we wanted). We found Adam and immediately clicked! Needless to say our expectations were very high. And he completely shattered them. He is truly a master of your trade. As we look back on our wedding night throughout our lives, he will always be an extremely important part of this memory!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alyssa P

Adam and his team are awesome!!! Professional, kind and know what they are doing. Extremely trustworthy and you tell him what you want and he shows you what he has done or what he can do. The flowers for my wedding day were beyond perfect and could not get over how gorgeous they... Read More looked. Hands down no questions asked Adam and his team are who you want for any special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lauren P

Not happy. One email response and afterwards never heard from them again. Kept trying to get in touch with them for quotes and proceed with the process of my wedding. No response. Not professional.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Joanne L

everyone wouldn't shut up about how beautiful our wedding flowers were. people who don't even like flowers wouldn't shut up about it. EVERYONE, i mean everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and were fighting to take home the centerpieces after the wedding. adam... Read More goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. and also, he's hilarious; so warm and friendly, i knew i was always in great hands with adam. he makes some of the most beautiful arrangements ever, and even if you don't have the exact words to describe what it is you want, he gets to know what you like and what you don't like and find something that will fit your tastes. he was extremely patient with me, someone who knows NOTHING about flowers, and couldn't even name the kind of flowers i wanted. he was timely with his check-ins and everything was perfect the day of our wedding. he has great taste and has been in the business a long time, so if you don't know what you want, just ask him for his advice, it never fails. can't recommend adam enough.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jenny D

Adam was truly a pleasure to work with and turned our visions into reality on our big day! He was quick to respond to our emails and questions and listened carefully to understand what we were looking for, including color schemes and specific types of flowers to incorporate. My... Read More bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and we received many compliments from our guests on the reception table arrangements. He arranged a follow on visit a few months in advance of the wedding to ensure that what he had envisioned was consistent with what we had requested. Thank you Adam for being a part of our big day and providing such beautiful floral arrangements!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jenna G

ZERO STARS! The flowers for my wedding arrived 3.5 hours AFTER the agreed upon time! They were so late my wedding coordinator was calling other florists for last minute flowers! Ruined my day before my wedding. AVOID PLEASE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Dionna S

From our first meeting, Adam Leffel seemed to be kind, and professional. My husband and I truly went all out and spent a lot of money on not just flowers, but also decor. However, as time went on we were treated very poorly. He never returned phone calls, messed up an entire... Read More seating arrangement (which ultimately lead all of my guests to be confused and misplaced at the wrong tables) and his staff did not cooperate with trying to fix this issue for us. He did not even call to apologize or to see what the issue was. For the amount of money and time put into this portion of the wedding, we were treated terribly. I do not reccomend this florist to any couple looking to use them. In the end, money was the only motive for them, not the satisfaction of their customers like they try to fool you into thinking.