Adam Leffel Productions/Petals Premier Event Design

Hackensack, NJ

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

123 Sussex St, Hackensack, NJ (201) 487-1300

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Diane Tadros T

Where do I begin?! My wedding flowers were beyond amazing, from the escort table to the centerpieces and the cake. Everything they did was above and beyond. Every guest was complimenting our flowers and decorations. Not to mention they are SO easy to work with and very... Read More transparent. Would use them again 100% !!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Danielle B

I can’t express how beautiful the bouquets, boutonnieres, and the reception flowers were on my wedding day. Adam and his team went above and beyond! His passion just shines in all of his work. He worked within our budget range and made sure that we were happy with our... Read More selection.. A few months before my wedding, he set up a sample of how our reception flowers would look on our day to make sure we were completely satisfied. I couldn’t be happier with the choice I made to have Adam care for all my florist needs for the big day! We received numerous compliments that evening stating how beautiful the arrangements were. Thank you again Adam for all you do!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Erica B

Adam and his team created the wedding of our dreams. Literally what I envisioned in my head, he brought to life. Working with him throughout this year-long process was nothing but easy and enjoyable. Many of my guests said to me it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever... Read More been to. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Thank you so much Adam!! -Erica & Rob

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Lara G

I cannot say enough good things about our experience with Petals Premier! From the moment I got in touch with Adam he was very helpful and made me so excited about picking flowers for our wedding! We live overseas and were fortunate enough to have my sister and brother in law... Read More go pick out flowers for us. Pattee was so helpful from the moment they went into the office, video chatted with me and my husband throughout the meeting and made a difficult situation as easy as possible! I had a very specific vision for centerpieces with huge gold candle sticks and was really hopeful this would be possible. Even though Petals Premier did not have them as a part of the stock when my sister went in for our initial consultation, Pattee made sure they were ordered and I cannot be more thankful! When we went in person for our second meeting and saw the mock up centerpieces I was simply amazed by the work done! I also can't thank the team enough for making my dream roses and broach bouquet! Without pointing out an exact look in a picture Pattee really got the vision I was looking for. It really meant a lot that my grandmothers broaches were incorporated in the most perfect way. I have to say a HUGE thank you to Adam, Pattee and everyone at Petals Premier!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Rachel F

I am a perfectionist, with that being said flowers were a VERY important part of my wedding to me. I went to Adam & Patty with an idea of what I wanted, changed my mind a couple times and confused myself. No matter how confused I was they were ALWAYS patient with me. My head... Read More was spinning and I was so confused and then Adam & Patty talked me back down to earth. I explained to them what I wanted, the colors I liked, the "vibes" I was going for and what they produced was ABOVE AND BEYOND anything I had ever imagined. They took the vision in my head and completely blew it out of the water. The day of our wedding I took a peek into the room as they were setting up and I couldn't even believe how amazing and PERFECT every SINGLE detail was. I do not have even have words to describe how incredibly happy my husband & I are with Adam Leffel Productions! I would 10000% recommend them to any and everyone!! We love you guys!!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Meredith B

Adam Leffel Productions is amazing! Adam was highly recommended to us from a friend, and as soon as we had our first meeting with him, we knew we had to work with him for our November 2016 wedding. I had a very clear vision of how I wanted our wedding to be and Adam, Patricia... Read More and their team executed our day to perfection. Our guests were blow away by everything and we continue to hear about it 2 months later! Our escort card table was something out of a dream- gigantic flower arrangement, linens, candles etc, were all stunning. When we walked into our ballroom, I was blown away but every single detail, our centerpieces, cake, and especially our sweetheart table... I could go on and on! My husband was especially excited about the custom to-go station (WAY better than your typical candy bar), and it was a huge hit with our guests! We are so thankful and appreciative for everything they did for us to make our wedding perfect. My sister and her fiancé booked Adam and his team for their June 2017 wedding- so that should speak for itself! We could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish- they will go above and beyond to make your dream wedding a reality.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jennifer N

I'm not sure I could put into words just how STUNNING my wedding was, and not because my it was MY WEDDING, but because it seriously was the most beautiful scene I've ever seen in all my life.... Adam and Patty made my vision a reality. My wedding was at The Florentine Gardens... Read More and they transformed it into a candle-lit, magical master piece! =) We had 2 different types of centerpieces on our round tables and a zillion candles and smaller center pieces on long tables, tons of candles on all of the lower and upper windows. There were candles & crystals coming out of the centerpieces, it was JUST insane. Then there was a centerpiece in the entrance of the venue that was from Adam as well and it was absolutely beautiful and perfect for the guests to get a glimpse of what they would see as they entered. My ceremony back drop was a wall of draping flowers built by them that then followed me behind my sweetheart table which was another awesome touch! It was the center of attention during the ceremony and then during speeches as well and came out in a ton of pictures. They were a pleasure to work with and I'm just so thrilled with the way the room looked. You will NOT be disappointed with Adam Leffel and his crew!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2016 Amanda T

I really can't thank Adam Leffel and his team enough for bringing my vision to life. He is funny, honest, professional, and accommodating. My fiance and I really enjoyed working with him, and he really made our wedding memorable for all of our family and friends. Our... Read More centerpieces were one of a kind, and my bouquet was out of this world! Thank you Adam and team, I'm so sad it's over!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Jessica R

Adam is AMAZING!!! Shall I run down my list? The bouquets, the centerpieces, the ceremony design, the venue design, the lighting, the escort table, the B&G table, everything was flawless and more than i imagined it to be. The best compliment Is when your guests walk away with... Read More flowers, and they did! They wanted more but, that's stealing lol!!! I highly recommend Adam Leffel Productions. He and his team are worth every bit of your trust.

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Sami S

Adam and his team were incredible at our wedding! Words can’t express how appreciative my husband and I are. Prior to hiring them, we looked at a lot of NYC based florist, since our wedding was in Manhattan. None of them really understood the concepts we were looking for and the... Read More pricing was much more than we were looking to spend (while not getting the quality we wanted). We found Adam and immediately clicked! Needless to say our expectations were very high. And he completely shattered them. He is truly a master of your trade. As we look back on our wedding night throughout our lives, he will always be an extremely important part of this memory!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Alyssa P

Adam and his team are awesome!!! Professional, kind and know what they are doing. Extremely trustworthy and you tell him what you want and he shows you what he has done or what he can do. The flowers for my wedding day were beyond perfect and could not get over how gorgeous they... Read More looked. Hands down no questions asked Adam and his team are who you want for any special occasion!!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Lauren P

Not happy. One email response and afterwards never heard from them again. Kept trying to get in touch with them for quotes and proceed with the process of my wedding. No response. Not professional.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Joanne L

everyone wouldn't shut up about how beautiful our wedding flowers were. people who don't even like flowers wouldn't shut up about it. EVERYONE, i mean everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, and were fighting to take home the centerpieces after the wedding. adam... Read More goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy. and also, he's hilarious; so warm and friendly, i knew i was always in great hands with adam. he makes some of the most beautiful arrangements ever, and even if you don't have the exact words to describe what it is you want, he gets to know what you like and what you don't like and find something that will fit your tastes. he was extremely patient with me, someone who knows NOTHING about flowers, and couldn't even name the kind of flowers i wanted. he was timely with his check-ins and everything was perfect the day of our wedding. he has great taste and has been in the business a long time, so if you don't know what you want, just ask him for his advice, it never fails. can't recommend adam enough.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jenny D

Adam was truly a pleasure to work with and turned our visions into reality on our big day! He was quick to respond to our emails and questions and listened carefully to understand what we were looking for, including color schemes and specific types of flowers to incorporate. My... Read More bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous and we received many compliments from our guests on the reception table arrangements. He arranged a follow on visit a few months in advance of the wedding to ensure that what he had envisioned was consistent with what we had requested. Thank you Adam for being a part of our big day and providing such beautiful floral arrangements!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Jenna G

ZERO STARS! The flowers for my wedding arrived 3.5 hours AFTER the agreed upon time! They were so late my wedding coordinator was calling other florists for last minute flowers! Ruined my day before my wedding. AVOID PLEASE!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Dionna S

From our first meeting, Adam Leffel seemed to be kind, and professional. My husband and I truly went all out and spent a lot of money on not just flowers, but also decor. However, as time went on we were treated very poorly. He never returned phone calls, messed up an entire... Read More seating arrangement (which ultimately lead all of my guests to be confused and misplaced at the wrong tables) and his staff did not cooperate with trying to fix this issue for us. He did not even call to apologize or to see what the issue was. For the amount of money and time put into this portion of the wedding, we were treated terribly. I do not reccomend this florist to any couple looking to use them. In the end, money was the only motive for them, not the satisfaction of their customers like they try to fool you into thinking.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Cheryl B

Adam leffel productions was recommended by our venue, Florentine Gardens. He handles their in-house floral arrangements regularly so he was very familiar with the space and knew the best way to decorate it. I wanted a vintage, rustic aesthetic and he truly brought my vision to... Read More life. From our first consultation he was confident, knowledgable and professional -- ensuring that we would be happy with the outcome. His work speaks for itself! Our centerpieces were incredible - we had two versions. One had a tall birch branch base with beautiful hydrangeas and garden roses and the other was a gold laurel tree with cascading branches, sphere rose clusters and hanging candles. They both made a statement when you walked into the room - which was just what I wanted. My guests were so impressed and I received so many compliments! For my bouquet he was able to source dahlias that were out of season and really came through (getting them in from Holland I believe), when we thought it wouldn't be possible to get. We also worked with Patricia who was helpful and offered advice when it came to making decisions. She helped us to finalize all details and worked with us to create the trial arrangements which were spot on! Adam was able to create adorable flower crowns for my flower girls and provide olive branches for my cake and favor table -- truly bringing my rustic theme to life! They really nailed the vision and everything looked beautiful! I'd definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Alyssa B

Adam and his team hit it out of the park! Its evident that Adam is a successful florist/even planner by his growing business that recently expanded to NYC, but working with him feels like you are working with a close friend not a corporation or stuffy business. Adam is... Read More professional, knowledgeable, creative and friendly. He worked with our budget to create 16 tall center pieces and several personal items for the day of the wedding (i.e. bouquets, flower crown etc). Adam and his team even did a center piece trial for us a few months before the wedding where he did a full set up, complete with candles and lighting so we could see exactly how the table would like the day of the wedding. And, on the day of the wedding it looked EXACTLY as expected. Even though it may sound silly, my husband and I were so impressed that Adam personally delivered items to the locations where we were both getting ready (which were an hour away from one another!). Its those little personal touches that go far. Like I said before, working with Adam feels like you are working with a friend – a friend who is very talented!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Janeen M

Surpassed all expectations. Delivery was early, which was great on day of our wedding, the flowers were beautiful, and the centerpieces are still being talked about by our families. Adam and everyone at Petals Premier not only offers friendly service, but are knowledgeable, and... Read More proved to this consumer that you trust your work to professionals and you get great results. I can't say it enough: you guys are great!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Lauren H

Adam and team was by far the best vendor we worked with! Always prompt with email responses and questions. Day of the wedding, I knew I had nothing to worry about with Adam especially since his team had a short of amount of time for setup. When we walked into the room, I was... Read More blown away, but what he created. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the flowers. Amazing job!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Shanna S

I've been a bridesmaid more times than I'd like to remember (think 27 Dresses). I've been a guest to countless weddings and simchas. I plan events for a living. I have never, ever seen a more magnificent Chupah, centerpiece, or bouquet in my life. Adam, Patti and the entire team... Read More are not only professional but strive for perfection in a subtle and beautiful way. I have received countless compliments on the Chupah and its chandelier. The centerpiece colors in the room were absolutely on point. The bouquets are breathtaking and I'm trying to make them last forever. Even the cake flowers are too good to toss. Our wedding night was whimsical and magical and our flower arrangements set the tone.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Michelle B

Adam Leffel Productions/Petels Premier is really an event leader when it comes to floral and event design. I knew that when I met Adam I was going to be happy and I truly was. My wedding was amazing and my flowers were just stunning. We worked so well together and even when we... Read More had 100 questions and ideas, we worked together and came up with an unforgettable event. Adam is easy to work with because he's reasonable and will give you what YOU want. Patty, his floral designer, is amazing and also easy to work with. Our pipe and drape, table/chair set up, candle backdrop that we used at the Venetian for my wedding, was incredible. Everyone is still talking about it because it was different and like nothing people have seen. The flowers were all fresh and put together with detail. This team will bring out what you envision and make it happen. Thank you Adam and Patty and to the whole event team for making my wedding truly spectacular. I hope to use you all again for future events.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lauren M

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING!!!!! We were married at the Estate at Florentine Gardens on June 10, 2016. Adam and Patricia were so wonderful to work with!! We trusted them and knew we were in good hands from day one! We met with them numerous times to discuss and go over what... Read More we wanted. They were both extremely knowledgeable and helpful during the process. They were both very professional and answered emails and calls immediately. I can't get over with how beautiful all the flowers were. From the shop stopper entrance with magenta and vibrant peony and orchids on a rose gold mirror table with floating candles all around. To our rose gold sequined tablecloths and coral flowers on our cocktail tables. To that AMAZING lush arch of roses, peonies and orchids and helix of rose petals I walked down. People were already blown away and then they walked into the ballroom with those UNFORGETTABLE centerpieces and charger plates on the gold sheer linens and the sweetheart table was to die for!! The white table and matching couch with the beautiful flowers and candles on this really brought it all together! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful all the flowers were and just how amazing it all looked!! They can't get enough!! Thank you and your team so much for the most amazing job and making our day so PERFECT!!! I would highly recommend using Adam Leffel Productions!! You won't be disappointed!! Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Samantha J

Working with Adam & Pattee was such a pleasure, they felt like family! I can not recommend them enough. They are creative geniuses! We got married at Maritime Parc and they were able to transform a somewhat stark venue into a warm and inviting space. During our first... Read More appointment with Pattee she truly listened to what we wanted and the direction we were going in. We are not flower people and were probably not the best at describing our vision yet Pattee was able to completely nail our style and made suggestions to help complete our look. I can honestly say our wedding would not have been the same without their touch! They answered all calls and emails promptly and were incredibly flexible when we decided we wanted to add additional pieces for our ceremony just two weeks before the wedding.

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Shayndi R

I cannot speak highly enough of Adam Leffel Productions. Adam and his team are creative geniuses and Adam is a wonderful human being. My recent wedding was the third time my family has used Adam Leffel for a wedding. I have also recommended Adam to friends. Every single time I... Read More am at a wedding designed by this amazing group, expectations are blown. My wedding this May was at my husband's synagogue. We had the ceremony and reception at the synagogue for emotional reasons. But quite frankly, the party room is plain and ugly. Adam literally transformed a plain box of a room into a secrete garden. The room was lit by candlelight with lavender lighting on the walls. All the walls were draped in white fabric. Flowers of various shades of purple spilled out over the tables and on a mind bogglingly beautiful flower wall that made the whole room feel like a secret garden. And the entire time, Adam was calm and funny and listened to everything I asked and then went ten steps further. If you want a spectacular affair, you must use Adam Leffel Productions.