Fun. Candid. Timeless.

Choosing the right photographer is an important decision. With all of my couples, I find comfort and trust to be something that ties us together. On your wedding day, we'll be seeing each other more than anyone else, and I love being there to keep everyone relaxed, having a great time, and capturing all of the best moments! Check out my website, look at the pictures, and watch the video's to get a better understanding of me and my style. Hope to hear from you soon!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Megan L

Adam is amazing to work with! Adam's work caught our eye when we saw the way that he was able to capture each couple's uniqueness in his photos. From our initial meeting it was evident that he has incredible ideas and is exceptionally talented. There are a few specific moments... Read More that really stood out from working with Adam. First, it started pouring about 30 minutes into our engagement shoot and Adam allowed us to reschedule for another day which we really appreciated. Second, during the wedding day when we were getting ready and taking pictures Adam remembered the kind of music I am into and put on a playlist he thought I would like. It kept the mood and energy upbeat and fun. It also made it clear that Adam is really invested in not only capturing great photos, but in creating a great wedding day experience. Even though my husband and I are both a little camera shy, Adam helped us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. The results are absolutely stunning! He captured amazing shots while also finding ways to capture our personalities at the same time. I highly recommend working with Adam!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Pete G

Adam was a gem to work with from start to finish! He helped to make me breathe a little easier on such a stressful day. Knowing I had Adam helping to keep our timeline in check was a relief. The day of was amazing. Adam and his team were awesome to work with! Everyone was... Read More laid back but gave awesome direction, (which was helpful, due to me having such a large wedding party)! I couldn't recommend Adam enough! I feel like I lucked out working with Adam and he was an added delight to our day!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Marc S

I was really glad that we made the decision to have Adam capture our engagement and wedding photographs. He immediately created a rapport with us as a couple, and he was able to adjust his presentation and demeanor accordingly to best work with everyone in our wedding party when... Read More the time came to have larger group portraits and shoots. As a male, I felt more at ease because we had a male photographer with us throughout the day. Adam took his time to get multiple angles of various shots, and he delivered the photographs in a timely and efficient fashion, just as he had promised. I highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography for any and all photography needs, as his experience spans far beyond inside/outside portraits, engagement sessions, and weddings. He is able to seamlessly select and flow between various styles of shooting that deliver exactly what you want from your pictures. Thank you to Adam and his great choice of a second shooter for my wife and me!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Emily W

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. His product and customer service is unmatchable by anyone else we had researched, and his attention to detail was phenomenal. For being such an in-demand photographer, Adam took... Read More his time with us, from our first in-person consultation all the way through our wedding day photo delivery. We were so impressed by the level of dedication that Adam showed at our shoots and we never felt as though he was preoccupied or rushing us (even though we knew how busy of a guy he was!). He was always patient and very open to hearing the styles and examples of photographs that we’d like to see reflected in our own shoots. He was proactive about creating a wedding timeline so that all of our other vendors could know how the day would flow, and Adam followed through with what he had promised to us verbally and in his contract. Adam has built a great network of photographers from which he obtains his second shooter, and ours was a pleasure to work with. Our second shooter was professional, dedicated, extremely talented, and worked well with Adam. She paid attention to our timeline and “wish list” just as much as Adam did, and we’re so grateful to Adam for having such a top-notch network from which to get his seconds! As someone who is detail-oriented an a crazy list maker, I had a long list of questions I asked photographers when researching and going through the decision-making process. Adam answered every one and was not in the least bit off-put by the seemingly never-ending questions I had! We have received so many positive comments and “oohs” and “aahs” from our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we will cherish them forever. When it comes down to it, your wedding day photographer is the one responsible for capturing images that tell the story of your day that you’ll admire for years to come. We’re so glad that we entrusted that special responsibility to Adam and his team.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Stephanie W

Simply put Adam is THE BEST wedding/engagement photographer in the business! He surpassed all of our expectations and produced a product that truly captured our love for one another. He makes you feel extremely comfortable even if you feel awkward in front of the camera. He... Read More gives you advice on different poses but also catches you being your true self. We showed him a bunch of poses we found online and he made sure we were able to use them all and then some! Our engagement shoot took about 4 hours but felt like 10 minutes because it was so much fun! We walked all around downtown Pittsburgh highlighting different parts of the city and Adam continued to find interesting places for our backdrop. He has an amazing eye for pictures and the results are incredible. He is extremely reliable and is always quick to respond to any questions. We got married in Cleveland on a Saturday and Adam drove in on Friday to take pictures at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner- thats what I call going above and beyond! Our wedding day began early and Adam was there every step of the way! He arrived at our house at 9am and did not leave the reception until almost midnight! The day flew by and we wished we could do it all again but luckily, thanks to Adam, we have pictures to help us remember that wonderful day! He did not miss anything! We could not be happier with the experience we had with Adam and I would highly recommend him to any future brides! He does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sacha S

Our wedding was May 20, 2017. We are so glad that my maid of our honor found Adam! He was awesome to work with and takes stunning pictures. His artistry is amazing! He and Jamie Stevens took excellent pictures - just what we were looking for - both candid as well as some posed.... Read More It means so much to us to have these memories captured so beautifully! Thanks Adam! We appreciate you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Deana L

Adam was the best photographer I could have asked for! He made our engagement photos so much fun and our wedding day so easy. He was very thorough and made sure we took every picture we wanted. On top of that, our photos are outstanding! He truly captured our relationship and... Read More made the entire experience that much better. He was basically my personal assistant the day of the wedding and made sure I had everything I needed and everyone was where they needed to be. I want to say that before we booked him we had never even heard of him and after booking him we gained a great friend! I would recommend him to any family member, friend, stranger, etc. He is so talented! Thank you Adam, you rock!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Jalal C

We loved working with Adam and his team. He was very helpful in organizing in advance and making sure that everything went smoothly the day of. We were very happy with the results. He and his crew did a great job of getting both posed, candid, and detail shots of us and out... Read More guests. They were very open to understanding the style we wanted. Definitely consized Adam and crew for you wedding!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 brandi B

Ugh, where to start! Adam is an amazing photographer! He shot our engagement and wedding photos and I couldn't be happier! Very professional and on point and he will make you feel so comfortable! Even my family members came up to me after the wedding raving about how awesome he... Read More was! I promise you if you hire Adam he will not disappoint! Thanks again Adam :)

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Matt M

Adam was very professional yet kept everything light and natural. For our engagement photos he was awesome! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still... Read More too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions, which helps as a guy, but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and turned out better than I could imagine. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lindsay H

Working with Adam for our engagement photos was incredible! From planning everything out, to the very last shot at the end of the night, everything was tailored to us and made us feel very special and at ease. Adam brought along a second shooter as well, which was great to get... Read More some of those candid shots that every bride loves. Adam even adapted to changes in weather when the sun was still too bright at the time we were supposed to meet. He gave us posing suggestions but also let us just do what felt natural to us, which definitely came through in the pictures. Once the shoot was over, Adam was very efficient at getting the photos uploaded and sent to us for review. Lastly, the editing was incredible and we were amazed at how wonderful each and every one of them turned out. Overall, we had the most amazing experience with Adam Michaels Photography and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for professional photos.

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Natasha S

Adam was FANTASTIC! He was purposeful with our time and skillful with his photography and positioning. He made sure that we hit the best places in the city at the right time to capture the best light. He is absolutely a master of his craft and I look forward to booking him to... Read More capture my next big life event! If you’re on the fence about who to hire, Adam is your guy if you want the most remarkable pictures possible!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Andrew P

My wife and I got married in January 2017 and Adam Michaels Photography was awesome! Adam was very easy to get along with and went above and beyond to make sure our pictures were perfect! I highly recommend Adam for any photography needs you may have!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kayla W

Adam was AWESOME!!! He gets back to you very quickly and if very friendly. Our first shoot was rained out but he was very kind about rescheduling. The second shoot we got about half way through and it started raining again. And again we had to reschedule to finish the rest of... Read More the shoot but he was still amazing about it. His prices are very reasonable for the amount of pictures you get. One thing my fiance and I noticed is that he is not afraid to climb a mountain to get the shot that he wants. He was hands down the best photographer that I have ever met!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Dana T

Given the short notice, Adam was very easy to work with. He contacted me numerous times to make sure he understood my expectations for the day and made himself available via email/phone/text. He helped me determine how much time was needed to properly photograph each setting,... Read More provided suggestions on how to make the day go smoothly, and offered ideas on poses. He worked to make sure the poses that meant the most to me made it into the shots. Both he and his assistant, Jamie, were very professional and fun to have around. Adam quickly provided a sneak peek of our photos and had the rest of the photos edited quicker than I had anticipated. He is a great photographer to work with!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017

Adam travelled to shoot our destination wedding. Our photos were everything I could have dreamed of--amazing! Adam worked with us before the trip to understand our vision and to help generate ideas. I was so thankful for the itinerary Adam provided for our wedding day... Read More photos. There were so many little details we didn't even think of and Adam had it covered. It definitely kept us on track and everything was executed perfectly. So many thanks to Adam for our AWESOME photos and for being so patient and wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Jon W

Adam is has an amazing talent for capturing the moment. He went with us to our destination and everything went perfect. He looked into the weather almanac ahead of time to see when the sun typical came up, went down and typical weather conditions. I didn't know how important it... Read More was to have a plan - but he did and I trusted it. Plan went perfect and everything worked out great. While he was taking the pictures you could see his passion and excitement which we believe lead to the result of perfection. He wasn't there only to do a job - he understood the meaning of the trip and was great to work with!

Reviewed on 5/06/2017 Candy T

Adam was awesome to work with, he made our day so memorable!! His work and proffesionalism was beyond our imagination! What a great way to remember such a special day!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mike A

As most guys are, I'm not a huge fan of "photo sessions". However, Adam was able to take an approach that was entertaining but focused. Adam is an amazing talent who truly cares about his craft, and more importantly his clients. He captured our day perfectly. I would recommend... Read More without hesitation. Thank you, Adam.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura A

Adam is unbelievably talented. Before the wedding he helped create a timeline that met his and my needs, researched the venue to make sure we got the best shots, and eliminated stress! During the day he captured every special moment and his interaction with the guests created... Read More even better shots! He returned an awesome highlight video and high quality edited photos within days. His passion and sincerity was enjoyed by all and my guests couldn't have enjoyed him more. I'd recommend Adam over and over again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Jamie W

This guy is good! His pictures are amazing and he is so easy to work with! Very accommodating to whatever works for the client and always got back to us with answers to our questions in a very timely manner. He took the time to get to know us so he could get us a finished... Read More product that really matched what we are all about. He also was really focused on making sure that we were happy and comfortable throughout the entire process. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Bobbi Jo E

Adam did a wonderful job as my photographer for my engagement pictures and my wedding! Our pictures turned out beautiful! Adam is SUPER creative, very professional and very knowledgable. He is personable and so easy to work with. As the bride he made me feel at ease at such a... Read More stressful time. I would highly recommend Adam to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chris M

Adam Michael's Photography did a great job photographing our wedding. Adam and his staff were extremely professional and very friendly. Our pictures turned out great and I would recommend this photographer to all.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Chris M

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Adam P

Book Adam Michaels! He is professional, talented, and fun to work with. We met with him prior to our wedding date and discussed exactly what types of pictures we wanted and he stayed true to our style. He managed time perfectly and helped keep everyone calm and organized in the... Read More days leading up to the wedding and on the big day. We can't recommend him enough!

Adam Michaels

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my page! Photography is my passion, but thats probably obvious so lets get into the good stuff. I have a degree in Accounting/Finance, won the Golden Gloves boxing tournament, love to go out Salsa Dancing, and just have a good time in general. I'm a people person and enjoy connecting and laughter. I always try to stay positive and don't sweat the little things. Life is a blast :) Check out my website or Instagram to learn more about me: www.AdamMichaelsPhotography.com www.Instagram.com/adam_michaels