Fun. Candid. Timeless.

Choosing the right photographer is an important decision. With all of my couples, I find comfort and trust to be something that ties us together. On your wedding day, we'll be seeing each other more than anyone else, and I love being there to keep everyone relaxed, having a great time, and capturing all of the best moments! Check out my website, look at the pictures, and watch the video's to get a better understanding of me and my style. Hope to hear from you soon!

Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Film Photography, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Megan L

Adam is amazing to work with! Adam's work caught our eye when we saw the way that he was able to capture each couple's uniqueness in his photos. From our initial meeting it was evident that he has incredible ideas and is exceptionally talented. There are a few specific moments... Read More that really stood out from working with Adam. First, it started pouring about 30 minutes into our engagement shoot and Adam allowed us to reschedule for another day which we really appreciated. Second, during the wedding day when we were getting ready and taking pictures Adam remembered the kind of music I am into and put on a playlist he thought I would like. It kept the mood and energy upbeat and fun. It also made it clear that Adam is really invested in not only capturing great photos, but in creating a great wedding day experience. Even though my husband and I are both a little camera shy, Adam helped us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot and wedding pictures. The results are absolutely stunning! He captured amazing shots while also finding ways to capture our personalities at the same time. I highly recommend working with Adam!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Pete G

Adam was a gem to work with from start to finish! He helped to make me breathe a little easier on such a stressful day. Knowing I had Adam helping to keep our timeline in check was a relief. The day of was amazing. Adam and his team were awesome to work with! Everyone was... Read More laid back but gave awesome direction, (which was helpful, due to me having such a large wedding party)! I couldn't recommend Adam enough! I feel like I lucked out working with Adam and he was an added delight to our day!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Erin B

From our very first meeting at one of our favorite neighborhood haunts to our wedding day and beyond, we felt that no other photographer could have captured our love and joy quite like Adam. He took the time to get to know us as a couple and made us feel so comfortable and... Read More relaxed, which paid off in a big way in our photos. My wife and I were nervous about having engagement photos because we didn't think it was our "thing", but Adam and Jamie made the experience a joy and took us to wonderful locations around the city. The pictures were beautiful and having an engagement session was such a good way to get to know our photographers before our big day. Adam was fun and professional, so easy to work with, and felt like a part of our family on our wedding day. All of our wedding vendors were great, but Adam was the absolute best and went above and beyond - he even volunteered to drive me to the location of our first look. Our pictures turned out beautifully and we could not have been happier. Adam and his second shooter, Jamie, captured moments from our wedding that have made us laugh and cry and gave us memories to treasure for the rest of our lives. I have recommended Adam to every friend I know who has recently gotten engaged and I can't wait to hire him again as a photographer for more special occasions.

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Chris E

When we needed a fantastic yet affordable photographer for our wedding, Adam Michaels was there for us, both literally and figuratively. He was willing to work with us to meet our budget, and the pictures he produced went far beyond our expectations. Not only are his results... Read More incredible, but the whole experience, from the first time we met him in a coffee shop to chat, to the day we will remember forever, was great. The engagement session serves as the perfect opportunity to become familiar with Adam and his shooting style and, not to mention, is a ton of fun! Leading up to the day of the wedding, Adam was more than willing (and patient enough) to answer our endless questions. On the day of, working with Adam, was super easy and very laid back, and allowed us to worry about one less thing on such a hectic day. Fortunately, almost everything else went smoothly that day, making it such an amazing memory, which is in every way enhanced by the beautiful photos we have of it! We, Chris and Christine, highly recommend you book Adam Michaels for your Wedding or other big event!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Julia K

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! If you are looking for outstanding pictures and an easygoing, creative photographer, look no further! My husband and I got married in July 2017 and had an AMAZING experience with Adam Michaels photography. Between our engagement photo session and wedding... Read More day, Adam made us feel so relaxed and excited! Adam provided us with plenty creative ideas while also making sure to include the types of pictures that were really important to us. I really appreciated that he took the time to go through our wedding day months before in order to understand every important moment of the day that we wanted photographed. Not only did he put us at ease during our engagement photo session, but we got some KNOCK-OUT pictures from the day. He was so flexible on the wedding day and captured the best day of our lives in such a breathtaking way. We cannot stop going through our wedding photos; they are so captivating. Adam is a wonderful person and so passionate about his work; it's what sets him and his product apart from the rest! We will definitely be turning to Adam Michaels Photography for any of our future photography needs. He is a one-of-a-kind photographer!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 JT K

Adam’s wedding and engagement photography are simply the best I’ve ever seen. After researching wedding photographers for months, my wife (then fiancee) and I met with Adam to go over ideas. We were planning a wedding with many moving parts, and Adam was open, receptive, and... Read More flexible enough to give us exactly what we wanted while still providing his top-notch artistic product. On the day of our engagement shoot, Adam had pre-planned locations, a second photographer, and a timeline that allowed us to get amazing sunset and twilight pictures that are like nothing I’ve ever seen before. He made us laugh, feel comfortable, and showed genuine interest in giving us what we wanted. On our wedding day, with so many guests to see and so much on our minds, Adam (and Jamie) were calm, professional, and working non-stop to capture every special moment of our day. It was one aspect of the day that we had absolutely no worries about: he and Jamie were incredible! Adam’s photography and editing skills speak for themselves. Just look at his portfolio to see how fantastic and unique his work is. However, with Adam you are getting more than a great photographer. You are hiring a true professional who will be transparent with pricing, who is 100% reliable, and who you will feel comfortable entrusting with such an important job: capturing your big day!

Reviewed on 3/08/2018

After searching tirelessly for a wedding photographer we finally found what we were looking for in Adam. His work stood out by a mile and I knew instantly that we had to hire him! All our memories from the wedding day have been captured perfectly from start to finish. We felt... Read More that Adam really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our wedding reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch. Adam and his partner are great to have as part of your special day and is clearly so passionate about what he does. His friendly disposition, seemingly infinite supply of energy and undeniable sense of fun allowed us to completely relax in his company and be our true selves in front of the lens. Everything was perfect, from the communication, quick turnaround and great photos that we will treasure forever. We can’t thank / recommend Adam enough.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Bethany D

Adam was one of the first photographers to contact me back when I put in a request for a quote here on The Knot after seeing his work. We set up an appointment rather timely and met at a local Starbucks where we spent a good 45 minutes just chatting and getting to know him.... Read More Adam ended up being the one and only photographer we met with, because as soon as we met him, we knew he was perfect for us. We immediately felt a connection with him and loved his personality - plus he laughed and entertained my husband's sometimes funny/sometimes corny jokes! We knew he would be able to capture our love for one another perfectly, and after the engagement session in the fall, as well as our wedding the following spring, both he and his second-shooter, Jamie did not disappoint. Both have that "eye" you want, expect, and deserve out of a wedding photographer, and then Adam's editing skills created final products that we will cherish and share with our grandchildren for years to come. We can't thank him enough for his exceptional work and highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Jennifer T

I’ll be honest...when I first went to meet with Adam, he was recommended by another photographer who was already booked (joys of planning a wedding 1.5-2 years out, often it’s STILL not enough time...) Anyways, she had mentioned Adam but also let me know that at the time he had... Read More no wedding experience. Of course you can see where this might cause some concern for a bride-to-be. Nonetheless, my then fiancé and I took a look thru his portfolio, which was great, and decided to meet with him. The meeting with Adam went great but we wanted to “shop” around a little more before we signed. We met with another photography couple and their shots were nice but there was something about them that just didn’t click with us. Within the next day or 2, we had contacted Adam and said we’d love to work with him. I believe a few weeks later is when we did our engagement shoot with him and the pictures were phenomenal! Adam made both Joe and I feel at ease and the shoot flew by...seriously I think we shot for 3 hours and it definitely didn’t feel that way! He also had our pics to us in record time, so that was awesome...the hard part was choosing the raw images that we wanted edited, because there were so many fantastic ones to choose from. Adam was extremely prepared for the wedding day and covered things we never would have thought of. I never had any issues contacting him if I had any questions or concerns (read: bridal anxieties). Every time we look through the pictures from our wedding day, we are reminded of all the wonderful moments that made the day so special, and that wouldn’t have been possible without Adam. I would without a doubt recommend Adam for both his craft and how easy he is to work with. We are so glad we took that risk, but don’t worry, he has PLENTY of wedding experience now!

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Joe M

I would recommend Adam to anyone, he is awesome to work with and he has a great eye for the perfect shot! He made our engagement and wedding photo sessions fun and effortless.

Reviewed on 3/02/2018 colleen

Adam was a fantastic photographer and captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly. Every little detail about the day (especially the ones we may have missed) were so beautifully documented. He’s extremely easy to work with... easy payments, flexible schedule, and responds... Read More quickly

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Lisa L

We were so lucky that we were able to book Adam Michaels Photography to take our wedding photos! If you are looking for a photographer, I hope you looked at his work before reading this review because really, the photos speak for themselves! All of our photos are excellent. Adam... Read More and his assistant Jamie are particularly skilled at finding just the right light, take framing into account, and do amazing things with reflections (so make sure your venue/location has some water around it) but I’m not a photo critic so basically, Adam will make you and your loved ones look GOOD. Adam was very easy to work with. He was constantly open to suggestions and took the time to get to know us to find out what kind of shots would capture our personalities the best. I wanted to have our engagement pictures taken on my family’s farm, and he was gracious enough to meet us there and make it happen, he even took a couple shots of my brother’s dog who showed up to see what was going on! He takes everything in stride and is always cool, calm, and professional. I appreciated having Adam and Jamie around on my wedding day to help keep things running smoothly, they know exactly what to do and will help you with scheduling your photo times, which is very helpful if you are like me and didn’t use a wedding planner! If you feel that you are “bad at pictures” don’t worry! They will tell you how to pose so that you look your best. I am so glad that we picked Adam Michaels Photography as our wedding photographer. Our photos are high quality, artistic, and most of all, gorgeous. Thank you again Adam and Jamie for your hard work, and I highly recommend your services to anyone who is planning a wedding or other special event!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Alexa G

Michael was the absolute best! He wasn't just a photographer who captured the pictures of the day, but he helped me through all of it! He knew when to take what photo, what pose worked best, and was very cognizant of little thinks like if my grandmother was already by me to roll... Read More with family shots and take friend shots later. Very professional, nice, talented, would highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Jennifer O

Adam Micheals is amazing...he made everything so easy, he had a ton of ideas and places to take pictures. He was very responsive and helped make our wedding day so much easier. We have so many amazing pictures!!!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Molly L

Adam Michaels is unreal! The photos he takes are absolutely phenomenal! Being a camera shy and nervous bride he made it such a relaxed and comforting setting for both the engagement shoot and wedding day. He is extremely accomadating when it comes to where and when you want to... Read More shoot. He will also capture any photo you have in mind for the wedding day! I would and will recommend Adam to anyone and everyone! We had a second shooter, Jamie, who is so great and fun to be around. Such talented, kind, fun people to work with. So glad we went with Adam for our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Laura H

All I can say is, wow! Adam and Jamie were great to work with from the beginning when we first found them online all the way up to our wedding day and beyond. They were professional and dedicated, but also fun and personable. Setting up our engagement shoot was one of the best... Read More decisions we made. We are so happy to have an album full of photos that really speak to who we are as a couple. Adam really gets to know you, and has a way of capturing the small moments that mean a lot! Having worked with them on and off for the past year, we now feel like they’re our friends more than anything else. Adam has a great eye for photography and it’s very apparent that he’s passionate about it. Jamie is a great assistant and the two of them work well together to get every angle just right. Adam’s editing is also amazing. Simply look at his portfolio and the images speak for themselves. I can't stop raving about how much fun we had with Adam and Jamie while getting ready. We are so grateful we came across Adam, and couldn’t imagine having anyone else helping us with our big day. Thank you so much, Adam and Jamie. We had a fantastic time working with you both, and recommend your services to everyone we know!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 David A

Adam was GREAT, from the engagement pictures to the day of the wedding, he was very helpful, supportive and snapped a ton of exceptional photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We received many compliments from family members and friends on Adam, and that was... Read More before they even saw the wedding pictures! They bragged on how alert he was and how he worked his butt off. He captured every little detail on the wedding day which sure did make the bride happy, and trust me, that's important on the wedding day! All of the pictures turned out amazing, and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. Adam excels at his job and an all around awesome guy.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Shayna S

We could not have asked for a better photographer than Adam! He did an absolute perfect job from our first meeting up to our wedding day. He was timely in answering all of our questions, worked with us on any issues that came up, and assembled the perfect photography team for... Read More our wedding day! He went the extra mile to ensure that we were completely stress-free by meeting us before the wedding and walking through possible photo locations, coming up with a plan for inclement weather, putting together an organized time line for the day, and so much more! We truly felt like we were working with a friend through the entire planning process - he made us feel so much at ease with our decisions and for that we are so grateful. Adam is incredibly talented with his artistic eye and amazing editing skills, we couldn't be more happy with the end results. We also received multiple compliments from friends and family who thought his work was outstanding. We would recommend him to anyone in need of a photographer who will be fun to work with and provide amazing results.

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Amanda M

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice when choosing our engagement and wedding photographer! Adam made the process really easy and worry free. Easy to communicate through email, text and calls. Both Adam and Jamie made the engagement shoot and wedding as smooth... Read More and relaxed as possible. The photos from our wedding turned out stunning and couldn't have asked for better! We will be using Adam Michaels photography again!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Natalie A

Adam was the best photographer a bride could ask for, and a dream to work with. From the moment I met him I knew we would work great together. His work is amazing and his personality is even better! My husband and I had a great time at the engagement shoot. We had never had... Read More pictures taken together before, and it really helped work out some of our awkwardness! Not to mention we received some pretty bomb pictures out of it for our Save the Dates! When you hire Adam, you don’t just hire a photographer; you hire a day of coordinator too! He helped to plan out the entire wedding day, from getting ready to the big exit! He was incredibly organized and helpful, and on the timeline you can also list out what “must have” photos you want! The whole wedding day went without a hitch! He arrived at the hotel soon after hair and makeup came and stayed busy the whole time! We were running early so had time for extra pictures prior to the ceremony! After the ceremony, he stayed cool when all 70 members of my family lined up for a group picture! He was nonstop all reception, and guests kept coming up to us saying that he was the hardest working person there! We received all of our pictures in an incredibly timely manner and they are AMAZING!!! (Seriously. Check out his blog. They’re awesome.) His hard work through the whole day really shows with the amount of awesome pictures there are; each one is perfect. There is a great mix of posed and candid pictures, and even the dance floor pictures look amazing. We could not thank Adam enough for the unbelievable job he did in transforming two awkward engineers into models. HIRE HIM! You won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Marc S

I was really glad that we made the decision to have Adam capture our engagement and wedding photographs. He immediately created a rapport with us as a couple, and he was able to adjust his presentation and demeanor accordingly to best work with everyone in our wedding party when... Read More the time came to have larger group portraits and shoots. As a male, I felt more at ease because we had a male photographer with us throughout the day. Adam took his time to get multiple angles of various shots, and he delivered the photographs in a timely and efficient fashion, just as he had promised. I highly recommend Adam Michaels Photography for any and all photography needs, as his experience spans far beyond inside/outside portraits, engagement sessions, and weddings. He is able to seamlessly select and flow between various styles of shooting that deliver exactly what you want from your pictures. Thank you to Adam and his great choice of a second shooter for my wife and me!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Emily W

Adam Michaels Photography was by far the best choice we could have made for our wedding photographer. His product and customer service is unmatchable by anyone else we had researched, and his attention to detail was phenomenal. For being such an in-demand photographer, Adam took... Read More his time with us, from our first in-person consultation all the way through our wedding day photo delivery. We were so impressed by the level of dedication that Adam showed at our shoots and we never felt as though he was preoccupied or rushing us (even though we knew how busy of a guy he was!). He was always patient and very open to hearing the styles and examples of photographs that we’d like to see reflected in our own shoots. He was proactive about creating a wedding timeline so that all of our other vendors could know how the day would flow, and Adam followed through with what he had promised to us verbally and in his contract. Adam has built a great network of photographers from which he obtains his second shooter, and ours was a pleasure to work with. Our second shooter was professional, dedicated, extremely talented, and worked well with Adam. She paid attention to our timeline and “wish list” just as much as Adam did, and we’re so grateful to Adam for having such a top-notch network from which to get his seconds! As someone who is detail-oriented an a crazy list maker, I had a long list of questions I asked photographers when researching and going through the decision-making process. Adam answered every one and was not in the least bit off-put by the seemingly never-ending questions I had! We have received so many positive comments and “oohs” and “aahs” from our engagement and wedding day photographs, and we will cherish them forever. When it comes down to it, your wedding day photographer is the one responsible for capturing images that tell the story of your day that you’ll admire for years to come. We’re so glad that we entrusted that special responsibility to Adam and his team.

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Stephanie W

Simply put Adam is THE BEST wedding/engagement photographer in the business! He surpassed all of our expectations and produced a product that truly captured our love for one another. He makes you feel extremely comfortable even if you feel awkward in front of the camera. He... Read More gives you advice on different poses but also catches you being your true self. We showed him a bunch of poses we found online and he made sure we were able to use them all and then some! Our engagement shoot took about 4 hours but felt like 10 minutes because it was so much fun! We walked all around downtown Pittsburgh highlighting different parts of the city and Adam continued to find interesting places for our backdrop. He has an amazing eye for pictures and the results are incredible. He is extremely reliable and is always quick to respond to any questions. We got married in Cleveland on a Saturday and Adam drove in on Friday to take pictures at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner- thats what I call going above and beyond! Our wedding day began early and Adam was there every step of the way! He arrived at our house at 9am and did not leave the reception until almost midnight! The day flew by and we wished we could do it all again but luckily, thanks to Adam, we have pictures to help us remember that wonderful day! He did not miss anything! We could not be happier with the experience we had with Adam and I would highly recommend him to any future brides! He does not disappoint!

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Sacha S

Our wedding was May 20, 2017. We are so glad that my maid of our honor found Adam! He was awesome to work with and takes stunning pictures. His artistry is amazing! He and Jamie Stevens took excellent pictures - just what we were looking for - both candid as well as some posed.... Read More It means so much to us to have these memories captured so beautifully! Thanks Adam! We appreciate you!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Deana L

Adam was the best photographer I could have asked for! He made our engagement photos so much fun and our wedding day so easy. He was very thorough and made sure we took every picture we wanted. On top of that, our photos are outstanding! He truly captured our relationship and... Read More made the entire experience that much better. He was basically my personal assistant the day of the wedding and made sure I had everything I needed and everyone was where they needed to be. I want to say that before we booked him we had never even heard of him and after booking him we gained a great friend! I would recommend him to any family member, friend, stranger, etc. He is so talented! Thank you Adam, you rock!

Adam Michaels

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my page! Photography is my passion, but thats probably obvious so lets get into the good stuff. I have a degree in Accounting/Finance, won the Golden Gloves boxing tournament, love to go out Salsa Dancing, and just have a good time in general. I'm a people person and enjoy connecting and laughter. I always try to stay positive and don't sweat the little things. Life is a blast :) Check out my website or Instagram to learn more about me: www.AdamMichaelsPhotography.com www.Instagram.com/adam_michaels