Adam Saber Event Entertainment

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

1070 State Route 34, Suite 214, Matawan, NJ Tri-State & Destination Weddings (908) 692-6585

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Taryn P

There are not enough words to describe our experience with Adam Saber! From the very first meeting, my husband and I knew we had to work with him on our big day. He made the entire planning process a breeze. Not only did he do the music for our reception, but for our ceremony... Read More and cocktail hour as well. We put complete trust in Adam and allowed him to get creative with the music selection. He did not disappoint! The music was amazing from start to finish and I don't think we stopped dancing the entire time. His music choices attracted all of our guests. Not to mention the lighting he provided for the reception really captured the mood and feel of our wedding. Adam completed our wedding by gifting us with a surprise video from our special day. We will forever cherish our experience with Adam Saber Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Michelle S

We have nothing but positive things to say about Adam Saber and his team! When we met with Adam and Leo they reviewed in detail, every detail of our big wedding day with us! There were things that we were things that we were unsure of and Adam and Leo made sure to take the... Read More time to review every single little detail with us. Even the details that we didn't even think about. They wanted to make sure that we had everything just the way we wanted it and boy was everything perfect!! From the animated monogram logo, to the perfect music selection and timing. We can't say thank you enough! You had everyone out of their seats on the dance floor the ENTIRE night! We can't thank you Adam and Leo enough for making our day so special. We loved the highlight video right after our big day as well. It was such a nice touch to relive our dream day the next day after! Koodos to you both! It was our pleasure working with you guys! - Michelle & Andrew Diamond

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Danielle L

My husband and I met with Adam and we Knew we didn't have to meet with any other entertainment companies. Adam made our decision easy from the moment we met him. He has a passion for his work and it shows. Adam Saber Event Entertainment is more than just a "DJ" company, they are... Read More professionals who covered our lighting, sound, music, custom monograms and more! Working with Adam was like working with a friend and he made the process fun! Thank you again Adam Saber Event Entertainment! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Hancock

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Chelsea S

My husband and I worked with Adam for our wedding in October 2017—he came recommended by our wedding planner, and we knew upon our very first meeting with Adam that we absolutely needed to work with him. We clicked instantly and Adam made us feel comfortable and excited about... Read More our wedding from day one. Adam is extremely thorough in prepping for his weddings and events—we filled out a digital event planning that gave Adam the names of our parents, wedding party, and included songs that we wanted played, a do not play list, etc. During that meeting we went over the planner line by line, while Adam made sure to ascertain the correct pronunciation of each of the special people in our wedding. Here’s a bonus—Adam memorizes the names of every single member of your wedding party, grandparents, parents, flower girls, and even the ring bearer too! We were blown away when Adam mentioned this in our meeting, and it truly set him apart from other entertainment companies. In addition to these details, we also reviewed every formal song choice as well as went over recommendations that he had for music for each course, first dances, cake cutting, party songs, etc. It was so much for fun to start to hear our wedding reception start to come alive! There is absolutely no limit to what Adam can do, and no idea is too big for him to handle. My husband and I had a wild, out of the box idea, to feature a Mexican mariachi band at our cocktail hour as a surprise to my Mom and a nod to my Mexican heritage—Adam was able to connect us with the perfect band, which were also underneath the Adam Saber Entertainment umbrella. It was such a great addition, and set our wedding apart from. For couples who are struggling with the choice between whether to use a DJ or a band at their wedding—look no further. Adam also has an acoustic drummer and other musicians at his disposal! Can you say game changer? While Adam spun tunes at our wedding, we also had a drummer who was out of this world and added a live music feel to the evening. It was so much fun and all of our guests are still raving that our wedding is the best wedding that they have ever been to! For both the mariachis and drummer, there is something to be said for a DJ that is able to connect you with these musicians, and handle the booking all under the same umbrella and company. It was so easy. Adam also created a custom animated logo for our reception, provided a photo booth, and even took both video and photos of the night that he shared with us within 24 hours of the wedding! We also had hired a photographer and videographer, but it was so appreciated and so special to be able to review some of those details fresh off the wedding. Adam is enthusiastic, charismatic, and makes you feel as though your wedding or event is his first and only priority. He is extremely accessible via e-mail, and always responds immediately to questions or general comments. Not once did we have to stress about our cocktail hour entertainment, reception, and music; for other brides who might currently be going through the stresses of planning a wedding, it is so important to have vendors that you can count on and trust inherently. Look no further, because Adam is your guy. Choose Adam Saber Entertainment for your special event, I promise you won’t be disappointed, and neither will your guests!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Brittany Q

We could not have been happier with the party that Adam helped us put on. He made us feel comfortable and excited for our wedding from the moment we met. The day of our ceremony music was great, cocktail hour was fabulous and our reception was ROCKIN! Adam did a great job... Read More keeping everyone on the dance floor and the party going all night. He made us a custom logo for the dance floor and a an awesome video of the entire day. His online portal is great for customizing your music providing & bridal party details from the comfort of your couch. It helped us get adam what he needed without disrupting our busy schedules. We will be using Adam in the future for sure. We couldn’t be happier!!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Emily A

One of the best decisions we mad planning our wedding was hiring Adam Saber Event Entertainment. You cannot go wrong with this guy! From the moment my husband and I met with Adam, we knew this was going to be the DJ for our wedding. He was easy to talk to, professional and... Read More listened to everything we wanted. We were a little lost when it came to selecting music, but he made all sorts of wonderful suggestions that were so helpful! He was so responsive and honestly, just a lot of fun to work with! All of my guests were (and still are) raving about how amazing the DJ and music was at our wedding. Seriously, you cannot go wrong with ASE. I would hire him for any future event I might need a DJ for!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kim O

If you chose another DJ then you've made the wrong decision. From beginning to end, Adam was beyond fantastic. We got to see Adam in action at my husband's best friend's wedding so when we got engaged, I knew there would be no other options. Adam treated us like friends and... Read More not just another "customer". He's easy to talk to, super responsive and seems to know exactly what you are looking for with minimal guidance. His website is easy to use and makes song choice a breeze. Planning our wedding was extremely stressful on me and the ONLY vendor that didn't make me anxious or want to pull my hair out was ASE. Our night was perfect and all of our guests raved about what an amazing job the DJ did. I could seriously go on and on, but bottom line is Adam and his team are THE BEST.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Antoinette A

Dan & I cannot thank Adam & his team enough for everything they did for us on Saturday, 9/23/17! From the moment we walked in to the office for our consultation, the bride, Antoinette, knew we were going to hire Adam. The professionalism and great reviews drew us to him, but his... Read More knowledge and passion of music and the business really made us feel extremely confident in having Adam provide the entertainment for our wedding night. When we sat down for the final review, Adam took his time with us to make sure that we had the right songs for the right moments and when we didn’t know he would come up with songs that were fire! The ceremony music was everything that we sat down and talked about. Adam contacted us the week of the wedding to even make sure that he had everything correct. We had a few changes to a few songs the week of the wedding. Adam, quickly, said no problem and sent the corrected song to make sure he got the one we wanted! As for the cocktail hour, it was wonderful as well. We didn’t have any suggestions for it, but Adam took a few songs that we had on our must play list and rocked the cocktail hour playlist. However, if we had to pick the most exceptional part Adam played in the best day of our lives, it would be the reception. He killed the introductions and as he promised, he did not use piece of paper to read the names off of! Adam Saber Event Entertainment got our guests up and dancing right from the start, but more importantly kept them dancing all night. They played all the songs on the must play and exceeded our expectations! When we sat down with Adam for that final review, he said can you just let me work off your list and do my thing. We put our trust in Adam and he blew us away. Adam Saber Event Entertainment went above and beyond our dream wedding expectations. They used their up lighting to make sure our room looked fantastic with the panoramic view from our venue. Adam also designed a special monogram for us that we couldn’t have even imagined using our color scheme and nautical theme. Adam Saber Event Entertainment played a key role in making our wedding ceremony and night absolutely perfect! It was the best night of our lives and they were a key role in making our night beyond perfect! And to put the icing on the cake, they made the video montage of wedding highlights that was absolutely breathtaking work and amazed us all over again! Thank you Adam & team again for EVERYTHING! We really appreciate it you playing a key role in making our wedding THE most perfect day! 😊 We would highly recommend booking Adam Saber Event Entertainment for any wedding or event!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jessica O

My husband and I had fabulous vendors all around for our wedding. HOWEVER, every time I met with or spoke with one of them during the planning process I felt panicked, like something wasn't ready. Adam Saber was the exception. From the moment we spoke with him he made us laugh... Read More and feel totally comfortable, helped us plan, and reassured me that everything was going to be perfect from start to finish. He made us feel like we had known him for years and without a doubt treated us as such. The amount of confidence he gave me in himself and his team's ability was absolutely astounding, to the point where my husband and I basically stopped making decisions and let him do whatever he thought was best. ADAM AND HIS TEAM DEFINITELY DID NOT DISAPPOINT!!! They truly went above and beyond with each and every minuscule detail of our big day. From the immaculate staging that lit up our venue from top to bottom, to a consistently packed dance floor, from awesome music choices and incredible MCing that kept everyone engaged and smiling, to Adam's dance moves.... absolutely every detail was FLAWLESS. Just when I thought things couldn't get better, I woke up the DAY AFTER OUR WEDDING to a totally unexpected Facebook post. Adam and his team had already put together the most incredible 8+ minute edited video of our wedding that brought me to tears, made me laugh hysterically and made me want to relive my wedding day over and over again. I cannot stress it enough.. FUTURE BRIDES AND GROOMS: if you want a DJ and crew that are professional, responsive, and fun beyond belief, who can put on a show and bring the house down, keep everyone dancing no matter how different the crowd, and a DJ that is going to make you feel like you are the only bride and groom in the whole world.. look no further. Adam was the best decision I made, right after the decision to marry my husband of course :) I will never be able to completely express my gratitude to Adam Saber Entertainment. They MADE our wedding day the party of my wildest dreams.

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Jeremy L

Adam Saber did my wedding last night, and I could not wait to write a review. He and his team were absolutely incredible from the beginning. He worked with us from the start to fine-tune all the details of our night, giving us tips and advice on music genres, timings of songs... Read More and dances, and most importantly - the flow of the whole evening. He had everyone up out of their seats dancing, just like he had promised he would during our initial meeting. During the night and after the wedding was over, we had a number of guests and family members come up to us to specifically compliment the DJ and to tell us that it was the most fun they had had in a while. We could not have asked for a better DJ to manage our wedding. He was polite, honest, and extremely easy to work with. He did the small things to make the event more personal - like memorizing, rather than reading off a clipboard, all the names of our parents and bridal party for their introduction into the reception. He also did everything he could to make the night as memorable as possible - even coming out onto the dance floor at one point to have a small dance battle with guests. He also provided a Photo Booth, which all of our guests had a blast with. The photos could even be made into a GIF, and could be emailed to your personal email if you wanted. Overall, I could not have been happier with choosing him and his team to perform my wedding. I would highly recommend him. He is a true professional, and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Allison G

When Zach and I started planning we had no idea where to begin when looking for a DJ. They really can make or break a reception. I found Adam on The Knot and could not have asked for a better DJ! He was amazing! Right when we met him we felt like he got what we were trying to do... Read More for our wedding. He was easy to work with and was helpful with picking out songs when we were stumped. We had a few last minute changes due to weather and I was the one emailing him the day of the wedding freaking out about it, and he emailed me back right away saying, no worries! The quick response helped me not stress, at least about that. At the wedding he had everyone up on their feet dancing. We had a wide age span at our wedding and each person you could see was enjoying themselves and dancing along with the music, even my 9-month-old nephew was behind the DJ stand. People continue to rave about how good the music was and what a great time they had. To me that is a sign of a great wedding. Thank you so much Adam, you did a fantastic job and we really appreciate it. Adam is an amazing DJ and I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

My Husband and I had extremely high expectations for our wedding DJ. We both felt that the music/entertainment was one of the most important elements of an awesome wedding and Adam Saber and his team NAILED IT! They really customized our style into the music and had a packed... Read More dance floor the entire night. Our guests are still raving about the music! Besides putting together some awesome sets, they did an amazing job of reading our crowd, and all the introductions and formalities were seamless. Prior to our big day, Adam spent hours sitting down with us to ensure every single one of our requests were meet and he exceeded our expectations. We had an absolute blast and highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jared R

My wedding was outstanding! All the planning with Adam was super easy. He helped the right songs to really make my wedding unique. He played music during the ceremony while guests were seated, in addition to the songs for bridal party entrances, bride, etc. During the reception... Read More there was a huge setup with speakers, tvs, and lights. The setup was so awesome we had to move it to a larger area in the ballroom beforehand. Thats how great it is. There was never any dead air between songs. Adam was super fun and energetic for the entire reception. He did a fun spot where he let my wife mix some music in the DJ booth, it was a real crowd pleaser. He was able to include all our song choices without a problem. Many of my guest said mine was the best wedding they have ever been to and Adam and his team made it all possible.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sharon C

All we can say about Adam Saber Entertainment is WOW! Hands down, he was the component of our wedding that we were MOST excited about and confident in choosing. Leading up to our wedding, Adam was easy to get in touch with, guided us on picking ceremony/cocktail hour/reception... Read More music, and even found the perfect mashup for our bridal party to come out to (Hello, Rick Astley!). During the wedding, Adam and Leo kept our guests dancing and played something that brought out the dancer in everyone throughout the night. Even after our wedding, guests are still commenting on how awesome our DJ was and what fun they had. THANK YOU Adam and Leo for giving us the soundtrack to the best day of our lives, embracing the insanity that is our relationship, and making sure that it was a wedding people won’t soon forget! The memories of a day like that day, will DEFINITELY get us through the rest of our lives! (See what we did there?)

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Joseph T

Adam is the man!!! I first met Adam at my brother's wedding in July and he crushed it! I just got married 2 weeks ago and he was my only choice for entertainment. I didn't even think to search for anyone else because he did such an amazing job! My wife is from Brazil and a lot... Read More of her family attended & he played a perfect mix of songs to make all my guests happy. The dance floor was packed all night. His attention to detail is fantastic since he worked very hard to pronounce some very difficult names for our introductions. He also provided some very cool custom lighting. His energy as an MC also kept all my guests in a good mood and ready to party. He really did an outstanding job. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Adam Saber entertainment! Everyone can't stop talking about what a great time they had. Thanks Adam!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Katya L

We are so glad that we had Adam Saber Events provide the photo booth for our wedding! Adam was amazing to work with leading up to our wedding and made sure he incorporated every little detail we requested. Our guests LOVED the photo booth/GIF booth! Adam and his team went... Read More above and beyond the night of our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone planning an upcoming event!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 laurie c

There aren't enough words to provide a sufficient review for adam and his crew! We could not be happier with the services provided by ASE Entertainment on our wedding day. Adam was so easy to work with and additionally a huge help with the wedding planning process right from the... Read More beginning. Adam was tremendously helpful during appointments leading up to the big day, and even then exceeded any of our expectations! We hired ASE entertainment for music, photo booth and lighting, all of which he went above and beyond to make perfect. He and his staff were professional, personable and most importantly fun! Guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our reception, and we have Adam and his crew to thank for that. We already have and will continue to recommend him to others, and so look forward to seeing him again as guests at future events! :-) thank you adam!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Debbie S

Dear Adam, Brian and I just wanted to say thank you again for providing us with such a great experience at Brie and Evan's wedding! We had a blast and had so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had! I also wanted to thank you for playing my and Brian's... Read More wedding song along with the Monkees which I am not ashamed to admit our one of my favorite groups!!! You guys are the best and we wish you much success in the future. We also will pass your name on whenever someone needs entertainment and I hope in the future to see you again! Mother & Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany Z

Adam saber and staff were outstanding!!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! They set up our ceremony beautifully! They went above and beyond what we envisioned and asked for. At the reception they had everyone dancing it was a great balance of music! The photo... Read More booth was awesome and custom designed to our theme! They genuinely put their heart and sole into our event to make it so so so special!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brianne S

Adam Saber Event Entertainment is amazing! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted, a huge party! Adam Saber created that party atmosphere with beautiful uplighting and a great variety of music. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how awesome our DJ was. Adam himself is very... Read More attentive and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. He's awesome to work with and we would reccomend Adam Saber Event Entertainment to anyone. We wish we could go back and do it all over again... we wouldn't change a thing! It was perfect! Thank you Adam Saber Event Entertainment for an amazing wedding. Brianne and Evan Fox

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Shannon H

Adam was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. When we first met with him it was a quick and easy decision to book with him. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and confident in his ability. We felt that after speaking with him he was the best option for our... Read More wedding. We booked after the first time meeting with him. Throughout the process Adam was there to answer any questions and help us in any way. He always returned our phone calls promptly and found a way to assure us that our wedding day would be exactly what we had envisioned. We had trouble coming up with different songs for our wedding, so Adam provided his expertise in order to guide us in the right direction for all of our music throughout our ceremony and reception. He also took the time to discuss our likes and dislikes and he asked us lots of questions to get a feel for what music would work best for us and our guests. The day of our wedding Adam and his staff were very professional and ready to make our wedding everything we had hoped for. If you are looking for a professional staff that cares about making your wedding everything you want it to be, I would definitely choose Adam and his staff for your wedding. The music was absolutely great and we had a fantastic wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ann H

A very special thank you to you! :) You make a dance floor come alive in a way I've ever experienced and that is pretty good coming from me, who dances like no one is looking...had so much fun. The day was just perfect and you were a great big part of it. You and Manny are "the... Read More ONLY ones I would ever tell anyone ..."these are the guys you want" if you are looking for fun, caring, gentlemen to celebrate your special days with. Thank you so much for making our girl and our new son a day to remember with the personal touches they will never forget. love ya (Mom of the Bride)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Meghan D

Where should we begin!! Adam and the whole ASE staff were incredible. Being from New York and planning a NJ wedding, we were unsure of what vendor to use for our music, photo booth, and live entertainment. However, the moment we met with Adam, we were set that we knew he was the... Read More one we wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable of our taste in music and knew exactly what we wanted and expected for our wedding day. Well I can assure you, Adam and his staff provided just that and more! From the moment of our ceremony, to cocktail hour, and to the reception the music played on. The dance floor was packed all night with all ages of dancing feet. The pictures and the scrap book from the photo booth will be memories we will always be able to reflect back on. Even though the music had to come to an end at some point of the night, our recommendations for Adam and ASE staff are endless! If you want a professional, knowledgeable, and overall 5 star plus entertainment, Adam and his staff are the way to go! Thank you again Adam for allowing us to have "The Time of Our Life" on our wedding day. It will be a day we will cherish for years!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Samantha M

Adam and his team were unbelievable the night of our wedding. Everything from the setup to the MC to the photo booth wowed our guests. Our guests loved seeing images from the day up on the screens and he made sure everyone was having a great time. He played all songs we wanted... Read More and our guests requested and the lighting and sound was perfect. I would recommend Adam and his team to ensure that your day is THE event of the season. We had guests saying he was the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding and he made our day super special and fun! THANK YOU again Adam Saber Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 JoAnn M

Greatest Wedding DJ ever! We started out on the dance floor and never left. Adam Saber is a crowd pleaser. All the right grooves for our event. Thank you so much for a fun and dance filled evening! Tom and I only wish you were around 27 years ago for our wedding! You were... Read More probably just a toddler back then! Thanks again! We truly had a blast! Tom and JoAnn McWilliams (McWilliams/Mason Wedding)