AN OUTCOME THAT WILL EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS...

By giving Adam Saber Event Entertainment the honor of hosting your Wedding, you receive your own personal Event Producer to assist in the planning process, a thorough review weeks before your special day, an audience that will be attracted to our signature approach to the music design you and Adam Saber Event Entertainment have created, a packed dance floor and most important, an outcome that will exceed your expectations. ASE Original Concepts and Designs Proves Time & Time Again To Be The Key Factor To Why Your Wedding Is Unsurpassed and Leaving You, Your Family & Friends Wanting To See Us Perform At Future Celebrations! (Wedding Entertainment Services Starting Investment Price Point) Wedding Disc Jockey/MC Service; 4 Hour Reception with LED DJ Booth: $1,800.00

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1070 State Route 34, Suite 214, Matawan, NJ Tri-State & Destination Weddings (908) 692-6585

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Anita V

When we began to plan our wedding my husband and I agreed the three most important things are the food, the photos, and the music. Terrified of throwing our wedding in NJ and getting your typical NJ DJ, I researched so many DJs. I only reached out to about 4, all which came back... Read More with an automated reply...except for Adam. He wrote back in a timely manner and his response wasn't an auto-reply. Throughout our planning process, Adam made a serious effort to get to know us and make sure our personal touch was reflected in the music throughout the night. He doesn't read off a paper, took the time to learn everyone's name, and tell a short and sweet version of how we met. He made some great suggestions and we were not disappointed by going with all of them. Had we known he was going to have 85% of our guests ranging from age 10 to 94 up on the dance floor all night, we may have chose a venue with a larger dance floor! Guests told us this was the best party they ever attended! Adam Saber is not your standard DJ. If you're looking for someone that's going to not just show up the day of the wedding, but also help you make your day memorable throughout your wedding process and have guests raving for some time after, Adam's your guy!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

My Husband and I had extremely high expectations for our wedding DJ. We both felt that the music/entertainment was one of the most important elements of an awesome wedding and Adam Saber and his team NAILED IT! They really customized our style into the music and had a packed... Read More dance floor the entire night. Our guests are still raving about the music! Besides putting together some awesome sets, they did an amazing job of reading our crowd, and all the introductions and formalities were seamless. Prior to our big day, Adam spent hours sitting down with us to ensure every single one of our requests were meet and he exceeded our expectations. We had an absolute blast and highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Jared R

My wedding was outstanding! All the planning with Adam was super easy. He helped the right songs to really make my wedding unique. He played music during the ceremony while guests were seated, in addition to the songs for bridal party entrances, bride, etc. During the reception... Read More there was a huge setup with speakers, tvs, and lights. The setup was so awesome we had to move it to a larger area in the ballroom beforehand. Thats how great it is. There was never any dead air between songs. Adam was super fun and energetic for the entire reception. He did a fun spot where he let my wife mix some music in the DJ booth, it was a real crowd pleaser. He was able to include all our song choices without a problem. Many of my guest said mine was the best wedding they have ever been to and Adam and his team made it all possible.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Sharon C

All we can say about Adam Saber Entertainment is WOW! Hands down, he was the component of our wedding that we were MOST excited about and confident in choosing. Leading up to our wedding, Adam was easy to get in touch with, guided us on picking ceremony/cocktail hour/reception... Read More music, and even found the perfect mashup for our bridal party to come out to (Hello, Rick Astley!). During the wedding, Adam and Leo kept our guests dancing and played something that brought out the dancer in everyone throughout the night. Even after our wedding, guests are still commenting on how awesome our DJ was and what fun they had. THANK YOU Adam and Leo for giving us the soundtrack to the best day of our lives, embracing the insanity that is our relationship, and making sure that it was a wedding people won’t soon forget! The memories of a day like that day, will DEFINITELY get us through the rest of our lives! (See what we did there?)

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Joseph T

Adam is the man!!! I first met Adam at my brother's wedding in July and he crushed it! I just got married 2 weeks ago and he was my only choice for entertainment. I didn't even think to search for anyone else because he did such an amazing job! My wife is from Brazil and a lot... Read More of her family attended & he played a perfect mix of songs to make all my guests happy. The dance floor was packed all night. His attention to detail is fantastic since he worked very hard to pronounce some very difficult names for our introductions. He also provided some very cool custom lighting. His energy as an MC also kept all my guests in a good mood and ready to party. He really did an outstanding job. I highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Adam Saber entertainment! Everyone can't stop talking about what a great time they had. Thanks Adam!!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Katya L

We are so glad that we had Adam Saber Events provide the photo booth for our wedding! Adam was amazing to work with leading up to our wedding and made sure he incorporated every little detail we requested. Our guests LOVED the photo booth/GIF booth! Adam and his team went... Read More above and beyond the night of our wedding and we would highly recommend him to anyone planning an upcoming event!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 laurie c

There aren't enough words to provide a sufficient review for adam and his crew! We could not be happier with the services provided by ASE Entertainment on our wedding day. Adam was so easy to work with and additionally a huge help with the wedding planning process right from the... Read More beginning. Adam was tremendously helpful during appointments leading up to the big day, and even then exceeded any of our expectations! We hired ASE entertainment for music, photo booth and lighting, all of which he went above and beyond to make perfect. He and his staff were professional, personable and most importantly fun! Guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our reception, and we have Adam and his crew to thank for that. We already have and will continue to recommend him to others, and so look forward to seeing him again as guests at future events! :-) thank you adam!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Debbie S

Dear Adam, Brian and I just wanted to say thank you again for providing us with such a great experience at Brie and Evan's wedding! We had a blast and had so many compliments from our guests about how much fun they had! I also wanted to thank you for playing my and Brian's... Read More wedding song along with the Monkees which I am not ashamed to admit our one of my favorite groups!!! You guys are the best and we wish you much success in the future. We also will pass your name on whenever someone needs entertainment and I hope in the future to see you again! Mother & Father of the Bride

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Debbie S

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brittany Z

Adam saber and staff were outstanding!!! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding! They set up our ceremony beautifully! They went above and beyond what we envisioned and asked for. At the reception they had everyone dancing it was a great balance of music! The photo... Read More booth was awesome and custom designed to our theme! They genuinely put their heart and sole into our event to make it so so so special!

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Brianne S

Adam Saber Event Entertainment is amazing! Our wedding was exactly what we wanted, a huge party! Adam Saber created that party atmosphere with beautiful uplighting and a great variety of music. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how awesome our DJ was. Adam himself is very... Read More attentive and made sure everything was exactly what we wanted. He's awesome to work with and we would reccomend Adam Saber Event Entertainment to anyone. We wish we could go back and do it all over again... we wouldn't change a thing! It was perfect! Thank you Adam Saber Event Entertainment for an amazing wedding. Brianne and Evan Fox

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Shannon H

Adam was very easy to work with throughout the planning process. When we first met with him it was a quick and easy decision to book with him. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and confident in his ability. We felt that after speaking with him he was the best option for our... Read More wedding. We booked after the first time meeting with him. Throughout the process Adam was there to answer any questions and help us in any way. He always returned our phone calls promptly and found a way to assure us that our wedding day would be exactly what we had envisioned. We had trouble coming up with different songs for our wedding, so Adam provided his expertise in order to guide us in the right direction for all of our music throughout our ceremony and reception. He also took the time to discuss our likes and dislikes and he asked us lots of questions to get a feel for what music would work best for us and our guests. The day of our wedding Adam and his staff were very professional and ready to make our wedding everything we had hoped for. If you are looking for a professional staff that cares about making your wedding everything you want it to be, I would definitely choose Adam and his staff for your wedding. The music was absolutely great and we had a fantastic wedding day!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Ann H

A very special thank you to you! :) You make a dance floor come alive in a way I've ever experienced and that is pretty good coming from me, who dances like no one is looking...had so much fun. The day was just perfect and you were a great big part of it. You and Manny are "the... Read More ONLY ones I would ever tell anyone ..."these are the guys you want" if you are looking for fun, caring, gentlemen to celebrate your special days with. Thank you so much for making our girl and our new son a day to remember with the personal touches they will never forget. love ya (Mom of the Bride)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Meghan D

Where should we begin!! Adam and the whole ASE staff were incredible. Being from New York and planning a NJ wedding, we were unsure of what vendor to use for our music, photo booth, and live entertainment. However, the moment we met with Adam, we were set that we knew he was the... Read More one we wanted. He was extremely knowledgeable of our taste in music and knew exactly what we wanted and expected for our wedding day. Well I can assure you, Adam and his staff provided just that and more! From the moment of our ceremony, to cocktail hour, and to the reception the music played on. The dance floor was packed all night with all ages of dancing feet. The pictures and the scrap book from the photo booth will be memories we will always be able to reflect back on. Even though the music had to come to an end at some point of the night, our recommendations for Adam and ASE staff are endless! If you want a professional, knowledgeable, and overall 5 star plus entertainment, Adam and his staff are the way to go! Thank you again Adam for allowing us to have "The Time of Our Life" on our wedding day. It will be a day we will cherish for years!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Samantha M

Adam and his team were unbelievable the night of our wedding. Everything from the setup to the MC to the photo booth wowed our guests. Our guests loved seeing images from the day up on the screens and he made sure everyone was having a great time. He played all songs we wanted... Read More and our guests requested and the lighting and sound was perfect. I would recommend Adam and his team to ensure that your day is THE event of the season. We had guests saying he was the best DJ they have ever seen at a wedding and he made our day super special and fun! THANK YOU again Adam Saber Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 JoAnn M

Greatest Wedding DJ ever! We started out on the dance floor and never left. Adam Saber is a crowd pleaser. All the right grooves for our event. Thank you so much for a fun and dance filled evening! Tom and I only wish you were around 27 years ago for our wedding! You were... Read More probably just a toddler back then! Thanks again! We truly had a blast! Tom and JoAnn McWilliams (McWilliams/Mason Wedding)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016

Adam Saber is a true professional! He was with us from start to finish coming up with great music choices and giving us his opinion without letting us sway too far from what we thought would be best for our wedding! He was always available through text or email and extremely... Read More responsive!! He made our wedding a day we will never forget!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016

I am the Catering Manager/Maitre D for a large catering company for the past 5+ years. I have seen my fair share of DJs to say the least. After watching and listening to Adam and his company work a wedding, I knew he was the one for my own wedding. Adam was very prompt getting... Read More back to me with all my questions. On my special day, he was ready to go! He could read my crowd and knew exactly what should be played to keep everyone dancing. I would recommend him to any and everyone without hesitation.

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

Adam Saber is easily the best DJ around! On the night of my wedding, nobody sat down! Adam had us up on our feet all night long, dancing the night away! My guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had, and neither could I! Adam definitely made my wedding night... Read More unforgettable. If you're looking for a DJ for a wedding or event, CHOOSE ADAM SABER!!!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Adam was professional, friendly and kind. They provided the absolutely best service. EVERYONE enjoyed themselves and danced the night away.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

We found Adam through a mutual friend who was previously employed by his company and through our parents who ironically enough had been to a wedding just a few weeks before our meeting and said, "you need to check this guy out, it was amazing." From the second we met Adam and... Read More John at ASE it was easily a done deal. These two made our wedding amazing beyond our wildest dreams. Just from the preparation the duo put into our wedding we knew we were going to have an amazing time. Everyone attending had a great time and never left the dance floor. Even some surprises with our favorite NHL mascot that they kept from us...was perfectly executed and couldn't ask for anything more in going the extra mile and working with the bridal party to make our day even more special than it already was. We owe everything as to how it all went to Adam Saber Entertainment. ASE is the best of the best of the best. Combined with everything else in wedding planning...It was all worth it.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Elizabeth H

Adam was a pleasure to work with and did a great job on our wedding day! He was open to all of our ideas and had some great suggestions. He had the dance floor full all night long and I would HIGHLY recommend Adam Saber Entertainment to any bride or groom-to-be!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016

Adam was the best! From our first meeting to our last song I was completely satisfied. I couldn't have ask for a more friendly, professional easy going person to work with. He read the crowd and listened to our suggestions and made our night perfect! Our friends and family are... Read More still talking about how much fun they had he def made our wedding one of the best days of our lives!!!! THANKS AGAIN :)

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Adam is the absolute best. I knew I wanted him to be my wedding entertainment from the second I met him at a bridal show. He was so great in helping me pick out the perfect soundtrack for my wedding. My guests were telling me he was the best DJ they have heard at a wedding. The... Read More spotlight monogram was beautiful and the photo booth he brought with was a HUGE hit!! I'm having a blast going through the 300 pictures my guests left me. If you want to have a great time at your wedding, choose Adam... He's the BEST!!

Reviewed on 1/01/2016

We used a planner for our wedding, BC you're nuts if you don't. ANYWAY she asked us what we wanted out of our Entertainment.We are musicians by trade,&for fun so this aspect we were pickiest about. She gave us two options&spoke with both on phone interviews.Two minutes into the... Read More conversation my now husband looked&me&we knew,ADAM was the one!HE wasn't fake and frilly,like the guys we saw at wedding shows.Adam is honest&diagnoses you as a couple.Together the 3 of us created the an atmosphere that BEST represented our lives,&visions for our day/night.The week before our wedding on our last phone meeting I felt nothing but relief&non stop excitement! Adam & ASE did our entire day from ceremony, to cocktail hour,& our reception! We had the whole ceremony planned with music throughout underscoring our personally written ceremony, Adam made the whole thing go off without a hitch! He was flexible&respected&honored every song we so cherished and wanted to hear! My husband had 2 favorite moments one was our vows, & the second was a non planned dance that just occurred out of nowhere.Towards the end of the night a ballad came on that we love&we started dancing&I sang to him&we just cried loving our time together&not believing that it was all happening. Unbeknownst to us no one else was dancing,&the logo that Adam created exploded on us as we danced making the most perfect picture I have ever seen in my life.Adams care for our needs&NO PLAY LIST are second to NO ONE.Our family & friends cannot stop speaking about how amazing our wedding& DJ was.A lot of our friends even got very humble&regretted their DJ decisions&wished they knew about ASE before they got hitched.We made the right move hiring&loving ADAM and ASE, I hope you do to! THANK YOU ASE FOR MAKING OUR DAY THE BEST DAY FOR US as well as many of our family and friends! YOU GUYS RULE!

Adam Saber, Event Producer

Adam Saber, Founder and owner of the Award Winning Entertainment Firm, Adam Saber Event Entertainment brings to his clients an original and unique type of affair that allows you to custom design your private affair how you envision it to be. Established in the entertainment industry for his original, unique and modern approach to music and production design, Event Producer Adam Saber has over a decade of experience in the industry and as of 2016, has completed over 1,000 affairs personally, over 850 specializing in production Wedding Entertainment.