Adcock & Associates, Inc.

(12)

Benton, LA

| PHONE

Adcock & Associates, Inc.

$$

Type

Silk Flowers, Wedding Day Flowers

101 Red River Street, Benton, LA

Simply Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Zena G

Jemi is a spectacular florist. I had very few specifics or ideas about my wedding flowers, but she seemed to understand my vision perfectly. I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about the arrangements she artfully crafted, or her super-sweet demeanor. She was amazing to work with, and her creations were flawless. I received so many compliments on the flowers throughout my event, I wish I had her business cards tucked into my wedding dress to hand out! I will certainly contact her for any future floral needs!!

Gorgeous Flowers!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Athena L

They were very accommodating to my budget and my vision. The florals turned out gorgeous, and everything coordinated with what I had imagined.

Amazing floral work

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Nikki A

Breath-taking floral arrangements. Groom and I both were a little picky on what we wanted and the florists came thru with exactly what we had envisioned plus some!! Definitely the best wedding floral arrangements I have ever seen.

Great vendor

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Christina M

Very happy with their services. Flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. Very nice people to work with.

Exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Katie V

The flowers were exactly what I expected (with the exception of the ribbon; it was not the exact color I was using, but it blended well) Everything looked beautiful and it is exactly what I wanted.

great job

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 Jamie E

Jemi is a wonderful florist and can really make everything look amazing. We only had a couple of mishaps of someone forgetting my bouquet jewels and them having to go back and get them and my throw bouquet wasn't exactly the colors I wanted but the big day and all the fresh bouquets and flowers turned out great.

Adequate

Reviewed on 4/25/2012 Erica H

We had to use this vender with the use of the Bellevue Place Chapel. The men's boutonnieres were nice as well as the bridesmaid's bouquets. My bouquet was small and not anything like the pictures I showed her that I wanted. A few of the arraignments came out nice but on the whole we were very disappointed, especially since we paid almost $700 over the $750 voucher from the chapel package. Also the mothers' corsages were tied with a string adn very unstable. She was not very professional most of the time, but everything arrived on time and she was nice enough.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 4/10/2012 Megan M

Jemi did a wonderful job! Was very flexible, even when I was still changing my mind a week before the wedding! The colors were absolutely perfect and I even dried all my flowers to keep :) Highly recommend this company!

Best Florist Ever

Reviewed on 12/29/2011 Dawn M

Mrs. Jemi is so easy to work with and was able to get me everything I wanted on my budget. All of the flowers and arrangements were so beautiful and it added the perfect finish to everything.

Excellent Job!

Reviewed on 10/10/2011 Jamie S

I chose Jemi after seeing the beautiful job she did for 2 of my friends. I met with her a couple of times prior to the wedding but we mostly corresponded via email. Bouquets and centerpieces were the only things in the wedding that I didn't have a specific idea of what I wanted. I only had a few ideas but she took those ideas and created something beautiful! She did my centerpieces, bouquets, and some decor for the ceremony. Also, she did very well at making my budget work and sticking to it.

Bride

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 whitney b

Jemie Adcock was AMAZING. She did the flowers for our rehersal dinner and wedding, and I couldn't have not been more pleased. The church was decorated just as I wanted, and that was without even giving her very many specifics. Mrs. Adcock is truely talented and I would recommend her to anyone. I have had so many people complement my wedding and reception flowers and decorations, thanks to Jemie!

Beautiful Creations!!

Reviewed on 6/05/2011 Melissa H

I met with Jemi twice before our wedding. She had wonderful ideas and photos of her previous work for inspiration. She can do anything from small arrangements to "over the top" arrangments. I went with small to middle of the road arrangements and they were breathtaking! Jemi was so wonderful to work with and such a great person to have on your team to help bring your vision to life on your wedding day!

Send Email

TO Adcock & Associates, Inc.