ADD Hair & Make Up

Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding area within 90 miles

We LOVE our Brides!

ADD Hair & Make Up's team is comprised of award-winning hair and makeup artists. Their work can be seen on the cover of Bridal Magazines, Red Carpet Events, Celebrities, and T.V. Let our highly skilled hair and makeup artists ensure that you and your loved ones get the perfect look on your special day. NO matter where your getting married, WE COME TO YOU! We are professional, punctual, and create a stress-free environment. With ADD Hair & Make Up you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Spray Tan, Tanning, Beauty

7155 S. Rainbow Suite 201, Las Vegas, NV Las Vegas, Henderson and surrounding area within 90 miles (702) 373-2660
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Rona K

Andeen and Didi did my hair and makeup for our renewal ceremony. We had a rockabilly theme and they absolutely nailed the look! They’re awesome ladies too so if you’re looking for someone in Las Vegas, look no further!!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/11/2013 Missy H

Andeen did my hair and my entire bridal party's hair, including my mom, mother in law, niece and my personal attendants hair (total of 10 people!) and everyone looked amazing!! She looked at each bridesmaids dress and matched their hair to the type of dress they wore and what... Read More would look best on them. I love looking at my wedding pictures because my hair was perfect!!! Andeen knows her stuff!! I won't have anyone else do my hair ever again! :)

Andeen and Didi

ADD Hair & Makeup’s principals, Andeen Rose and Didi Akerman, formed their company in Las Vegas to provide guests with the ultimate beauty experience. Both have experience in bridal, fashion, video, and print. Kiss the stress of getting ready goodbye! Let our highly skilled stylists and makeup artists ensure that you and your loved ones get the perfect look on your special day.