Added Touch Florist

Brick Town, NJ

Added Touch Florist

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1021 Cedar Bridge Ave., Brick Town, NJ

Reviewed on 6/02/2015 victoria a

Laura was absolutely incredible!! She provided the flowers for our wedding on May 31, 2015. We received so many compliments on the beautiful color and arrangements. She was so helpful in finding the perfect color and style of flowers for your nautical themed wedding! I would... Read More highly recommend this company!

Great job

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Helaine f

Very easy to deal with, reasonable pricing, and you get exactly what you expect. Owner delivered everything amd set up.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Christine L

Maureen at Added Touch Florist made our day. I met with her so many times during the course of choosing all of the flowers for the wedding and she could not have been more accommodating. Not only that- but the ideas she came up with were amazing. I would mention something and... Read More she would take it and make it something even better. When the flowers arrived at my mom's house I almost cried- everything looked so beautiful. Everybody loved my bouquet and the bridesmaids flowers. Maureen went to the venue and set up all of my centerpieces and everything. When I walked in- everything was just as I had imagined it would be- it looked beautiful. Maureen was absolutely fantastic- thank you so much for making our day that much more beautiful :)

A million compliments!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Heather H

Maureen and Laura at Added Touch are absolutely amazing! My wedding was May 26, 2012 and I am still getting phone calls about how stunning all of the flowers were! Every bride needs to have Added Touch at their wedding. Maureen and Laura listened to the ideas that I had and... Read More offered great improvements and new twists that made my centerpieces beyond my wildest dreams. I highly recommend them to all brides!! Heather

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Jamie O

My flowers came out exactly how I imagined and even better!

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 LaToya F

I know very little about flowers, and this florist really helped me to make a decision. The lady working there was very friendly and worked with my fiance and I to come to a decision on our flowers. The bouquets turned out beautiful and the price was reasonable. Great for brides... Read More on a budget!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Suzette G

We worked with Laura and all our flowers were exactly as my daughter (the bride) had dreamed! Laura was so detail-oriented and did everything to make sure the flowers were exactly what we wanted!

Beyond amazing

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Amie H

We worked with Laura and she did everything we asked. She gave us so many ideas and everything came out beautiful!!

Review for Added Touch Florist

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Danielle B

When my florist made my practice bouquet to show me how it would look she added sparkles and it look wonderful. She was very nice to work with if I didn't like something she changed it right away. And she gave me a very reasonable price. She also made sure I was completely... Read More satisfied with everything before she left on my wedding day.