Added Touch Florist

Wedding Day Flowers

1021 Cedar Bridge Ave., Brick Town, NJ

Great job

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Helaine f

Very easy to deal with, reasonable pricing, and you get exactly what you expect. Owner delivered everything amd set up.

Gorgeous Flowers

Reviewed on 9/20/2012 Christine L

Maureen at Added Touch Florist made our day. I met with her so many times during the course of choosing all of the flowers for the wedding and she could not have been more accommodating. Not only that- but the ideas she came up with were amazing. I would mention something and she would take it and make it something even better. When the flowers arrived at my mom's house I almost cried- everything looked so beautiful. Everybody loved my bouquet and the bridesmaids flowers. Maureen went to the venue and set up all of my centerpieces and everything. When I walked in- everything was just as I had imagined it would be- it looked beautiful. Maureen was absolutely fantastic- thank you so much for making our day that much more beautiful :)

A million compliments!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Heather H

Maureen and Laura at Added Touch are absolutely amazing! My wedding was May 26, 2012 and I am still getting phone calls about how stunning all of the flowers were! Every bride needs to have Added Touch at their wedding. Maureen and Laura listened to the ideas that I had and offered great improvements and new twists that made my centerpieces beyond my wildest dreams. I highly recommend them to all brides!! Heather

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 1/25/2012 Jamie O

My flowers came out exactly how I imagined and even better!

Great Service

Reviewed on 7/12/2011 LaToya F

I know very little about flowers, and this florist really helped me to make a decision. The lady working there was very friendly and worked with my fiance and I to come to a decision on our flowers. The bouquets turned out beautiful and the price was reasonable. Great for brides on a budget!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Suzette G

We worked with Laura and all our flowers were exactly as my daughter (the bride) had dreamed! Laura was so detail-oriented and did everything to make sure the flowers were exactly what we wanted!

Beyond amazing

Reviewed on 3/10/2011 Amie H

We worked with Laura and she did everything we asked. She gave us so many ideas and everything came out beautiful!!

Review for Added Touch Florist

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Danielle B

When my florist made my practice bouquet to show me how it would look she added sparkles and it look wonderful. She was very nice to work with if I didn't like something she changed it right away. And she gave me a very reasonable price. She also made sure I was completely satisfied with everything before she left on my wedding day.

Send Email