Build your package. Name your price.

AddVision is central Ohio's premier choice for quality and affordable journalistic wedding photography and HD cinematography. Home to "Build your package. Name your price.™" We offer fully customizable packages that are tailored to your budget. Visual artists serving Columbus for over 6 years!

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

7840 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH (614) 505-6070

best decision

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Bryanna V

Best decision we made about our wedding!! They were amazing professional and a ton of fun!!

Great photographers

Reviewed on 11/07/2013 Alison B

I used Addvision for my engagement and wedding photos. Not only was my specific photographer great but the main person Bryce went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my photos. He also made sure I understood every part of the contract and didn't rush me at all. I... Read More would definitely recommend them!

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Suzie K

I found addvision through all the good reviews. They did not disappoint! We hired them for both photo and video. Bryce and the whole team were so great to work with! Easy going, professional, adaptable. Always quick to reply to emails or phone calls. The whole team was... Read More assertive without being too pushy on our wedding day. Our engagement pictures turned out great as well. Their team really goes above and beyond! Would definitely recommend to all brides!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kurstie B

Incredible! We got married one week ago and I cannot find enough positive things to say about Bryce and Mac. AddVision was the very first booth at the first bridal show we went to and after talking with so many other photographers, we decided to choose them. This was probably... Read More the absolute best choice in a vendor for our wedding that we made. I knew that photography was incredibly important to me and from the start, I knew I wanted the best photographers to capture our day. From the very beginning of our 2 year engagement, Bryce was there to help us with so much! We did our engagement photos with Bryce and Mac and they turned out absolutely perfect! Throughout our whole planning process, Bryce was there for us to help in absolutely any way he could. He and Mac are so laid back and on our wedding day they made it so absolutely perfect and easy to get all of the photos we wanted! At times it felt like they just blended in and with the rush of the day, I forgot they were even there! We are so excited to see all of the amazing pictures they got from that day and we know that they will be absolutely stunning. Bryce and Mac are so incredibly talented and have an eye for the best photos. I cannot recommend them enough and five stars does not do this review justice. They went above and beyond to make our engagement and wedding day absolutely magical, I am so incredibly grateful for the wonderful experience that we had with AddVision, and specifically with Bryce and Mac. We definitely plan to use them for all of our future professional photography needs!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Jen S

Bryce was fantastic, easy to work with and we are very anxious to see our pictures when they are ready. The few we got a glimpse of were stunning!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Ryan B

Very happy and impressed with the services of Bryce and Mac of AddVision Studios! They captured every crucial moment we desired and expected...and then some! Very respectful and professional as well. My wife and I highly recommend for YOUR wedding needs!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Staci S

I heard about AddVision after they were the photographers at my cousin's wedding; I loved the pictures and knew I wanted them to do ours as well! Working with Bryce and Mac was so fun and they made us feel so comfortable. They took both our engagement and wedding photos, so... Read More getting to know them made the whole experience more fun and we weren't worried about asking questions. The pricing is very affordable and They provided us with so many photos, that no matter the cost, they are well worth it! We really enjoyed working with AddVision and absolutely love our photos. We are thankful for the wonderful and fun memories!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha B

Bryce and Mack were a pleasure to work with! They were so flexible and listened to exactly what I did and did not want regarding my wedding photos. They were professional and were always on time, either with responding to emails, phone calls, or showing up on the wedding day.... Read More The pictures turned out excellent, more than I expected. I highly recommend Addvision for wedding photography.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Megan P

The guys at Addvision were so great to work with. They did our engagement and wedding photos. One of the best things about Bryce and Mac is how comfortable they made my husband. Pictures are usually not your guy's favorite part of the wedding and wedding planning process, so to... Read More have photographers that made him comfortable was great! They made him feel at ease which helped him to relax and his be himself (and it definitely showed in the pictures). On the day of our wedding they were so efficient and got through everything we wanted with enough time for my husband and I to make it to the end of our cocktail hour (which was really important to my husband). They do great work and you start to forget they are even there, everything feels so natural. These guys are great! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 2/27/2016 beth f

The AddVision team was responsible for the cinemetography for my daughter's wedding in 2011. These gentlemen were so professional and FUN to have at her wedding and reception! They genuinely seemed as excited about the shots that they were getting as we were, and the video that... Read More we received in the end was the most beautiful wedding video that we could have hoped for. Nearly five years later I still watch my daughter's wedding over and over and marvel at the beauty and sentiment captured by this team. Contracting with AddVision was definitely the best wedding decision that we made in the two years of planning! We are hoping to have AddVision at my son's wedding in August!

Thank You AddVision!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Kelsy N

Mac and his team at AddVision were professional, creative, and overall excellent. They shot our engagement photos, wedding photos, and wedding video. Mac showed sincere attention to our questions and ideas, but also was comfortable giving us his artistic opinion as well. His... Read More team came early to our wedding to make sure they had lighting and a plan worked out for the event. They worked comfortably with our guests without 'being noticed'. We would absolutely recommend AddVision and plan to use them in the future for other professional photography needs. Thank you Mac!

Perfectly captured our wedding day for a lifetime of memories!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Melanie V

I fell in love with AddVision's work when viewing a co-workers wedding pics so I called immediately to book them! I spoke with Mac and was able to secure their last available date for the month of our wedding. From our first meeting, I knew we were getting a great deal with 2... Read More photographers for 10 hours and a discount for also booking them for videography. We had engagement pics done which really helped us get to know our photographers so it felt like friends joining us for the day of. I sent over a Pinterest board with some shots I really wanted although Mac and Bryce did a great job with their own creative vision as well. They stayed with us until the very end where our last pics of the night incorporated sparklers I was dying to use!! After receiving our code to view our pics, they put up with me and delivered every little tweek and edit I requested although they were pretty perfect to begin with:) We ordered a book that turned our beautifully although it was hard sifting through over 2000 pics because I love them all!! We had such a memorable experience and the most perfect pictures and video to remember our day. I love recommending them to our friends and family because our experience was absolutely amazing and their work definitely shows it!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Adela E

We were extremely thankful that we found AddVision Photography on the website - TheKnot. Our photographers from AddVision, Mac and Bryce were very professional and skillfully captured the memorable occasion of our wedding day with family and friends. While it rained all day... Read More on our special day, and we were unable to take any outdoor wedding shots, we were extremely pleased with the quality and variety of pictures taken. We continue to receive compliments from friends and family on our wedding pictures, and found the task of which photos to print difficult as there were so many excellent ones to choose from! Our Sincere Thanks, Chris and Adela

AddVision Photography and Video

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

AddVision was absolutely amazing to work with!!! They wanted to satisfy you with everything they did, and worked hard to ensure they did just that. They took the time to get to know you and your style and asked numerous questions about personal preferences. They were laid back... Read More which made you relax and feel stress free throughout the process. They were available and honest and I have highly recommended them to all my friends and family. Many of my friends who were previously married were upset they didn't use AddVision for their own wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kay M

We were very happy working with Bryce at AddVision. His laid back personality really worked with our style and the package they put together fit all we were looking for. Having an engagement session photo shoot prior to the wedding helped us be much more comfortable on the day... Read More of the wedding. Bryce had shot at our venue several times before so he knew the great places to catch the perfect shot. Getting our proofs back was very exciting and they looked great. We can't thank Bryce enough for capturing our special day so well!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

My sincerest compliments to AddVision for their dedication to ensuring our wedding photography was a success! AddVision provided both photography and videography services for our wedding, and it was undoubtedly the best money we spent on the big day. To say they beautifully... Read More captured special moments and details my wife and I shared with each other and our guests is an understatement. They were just awesome to work with and it shines through in their final product. The AddVision crew partnered with us early on in the planning process to help us identify the moments we wanted to create, so we were able to take an organized approach to our wedding photos. Not only was early for our pictures but they were well-prepared since we had a game plan, which allowed for them to take time and craft our pictures and video perfectly. In addition to AddVision being professional and organized, their staff is full of personality which made experience fun and laid back! Our wedding party enjoyed them just as much as we did, and their enjoyment really shines through in our photographs and wedding video. The happiness and emotion that was so important for us to capture was evident in their work, and the results were even more incredible than my wife and I could’ve imagined!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Andrea R

If you're in the market for THE PERFECT wedding photographer, then look no further! We worked with the AddVision team on our engagement and wedding photography, and I cannot praise their artistry, talent, work ethic, kindness, flexibility and fun yet professional attitudes... Read More enough! They captured the essence and style of our wedding so beautifully, and my husband and I were blown away with the final results. It was wonderful to see the moments they were able to capture that we missed with the busyness of our wedding day, and we've spent hours pouring over our pictures again and again. Not only were our photographs stunning, but the creativity, detail and finesse of our wedding video was amazing and is sure to be a lifelong treasure. Admittedly, I was a fussy bride with a huge wedding party and lots of family. Bryce, Mac and the team were attentive, patient, organized and completely put my mind at ease throughout the process. They managed our lengthy request to shoot our large wedding party and family with ease, and our guests were extremely complimentary of their organization and professionalism. I was proud to work with the AddVision team, and I give them my highest regards. Brides, trust me- you won't regret your decision to work with this awesome crew!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Morgan A

AddVision went above and beyond every expectation we had for our wedding photographs/video. They were quick to respond and totally honest from our first interaction to the time we got the photos/video. Not only are the pictures perfect, but the entire wedding party had a blast... Read More with them. They are fun, professional, and made us feel totally comfortable.. and all of that shows through in our pictures and video. The video that came with our package has an awesome 5 minute trailer of the main highlights (plus a video of all of the footage from the day), as well as a super high quality photo album of all our favorite pictures. I would hands-down recommend them to anyone! We will be using them in the future for anniversary/family/etc pictures!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Audra S

We got married this August and were so happy we chose AddVision for our photography. They were prompt in responses and worked with us to find the best package for our budget. Our photos were amazing and our photographers were professional and fun to spend the day with! You won't... Read More regret choosing them!

Great photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jessica D

The photographers were easy to work with and flexible to what the bride and groom wanted. They had good pose ideas and awesome group shots. Couldn't of asked for a better experience or pictures!

Addvision is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittney S

I cannot thank the Addvision team enough for helping make my wedding so special! They were so friendly and easy to work with. They captured all the amazing memories from our special day! We used Addvison for our videography,too! Best decision ever!!! The video was perfect! I... Read More highly recommend Addvision!! It is a decision you won't regret! A special thank you to Mac and Brice!!! Amazing work!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kristin P

Amazing! Incredibly easy to work with and very professional!! The pictures and video were exactly what we wanted!!!

Enthusiastic, cooperative, and quality

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Carissa C

My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Bryce from AddVision Photography for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. Bryce and his partner photographers were absolutely phenomenal in every way. Any issues, questions or concerns we had along the way were handled... Read More properly and attentively. When it came to the actual photos being taken, both my wife and I were very comfortable as we posed. Any comments or suggestions we had were always listened to and never dismissed with a "I know better" attitude or anything like that. Every idea we had was incorporated into the photos with no fuss or hesitation. Bryce has a great knowledge of the city and its surrounding areas for both locations and the times of day the lighting is at its best. Any advice they give comes from experience and is always helpful! For our wedding day, Bryce and his partner were as good as invisible during the ceremony which was very important to my wife and I as we did not want anyone's view blocked or for him to be a distraction. Even with staying unseen through the ceremony, we received absolutely beautiful photos of our ceremony. Bryce was also very efficient and on point with the photos between the ceremony and reception. He was very conscious of our schedule and where we needed to be and when. Through our reception Bryce also got wonderful photos of every aspect of it and our guests. He was also able to help corral relatives during family photos, including my family which had no less than 30 people as part of it! He was wonderful interacting with our guests as well for photos of people throughout the evening. I cannot give Bryce and AddVision anything less than the highest praise for their work. Our photos were delivered promptly and beautifully touched up where necessary, and the photobook we ordered gets so many compliments. From the bottom of our hearts, my wife and I thank AddVision for helping us capture and preserve the memories from our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Jaime M

We had our wedding photos and engagement photos done by Mac and the Addvision crew. They are awesome people to work with, they are extremely professional yet fun and easy going. They make you feel very comfortable when taking photos, they were especially great during our... Read More engagement session. The quality of my photos is amazing and they got pictures of everything I wanted. I am a florist so my wedding flowers were extremely important to me and they took excellent photos of all my hard work. I will definitely seek them out in the future when I have more photo needs and have already recommended them to other brides I have worked with! Worth every penny!

Prosser wedding

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Chelsea C

these guys are great!!! They were so patient with the weather and made sure to get all the photos I wanted!!! Can't wait to see the final product!