Adele’s Creative Catering

Adele’s Creative Catering is an off site catering company. Adele takes pride in making your special day an event to remember. Adele is also a pastry chef, so our Wedding and Specialty Cakes are deliciously decadent. Our staff will ensure that your event will be done with pure perfection.

Cuisine

American, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Buffet, Seated Meal, Food + Catering

606 Vernon Street, Media, PA (610) 627-1376

THE RIGHT CHOICE

Reviewed on 5/20/2013 LaTaisha B

ADELE'S Creative Catering Service catered our Anniversary on 5/18/2013. She and her staff was awesome, well-groomed, respectful, clean, and polite. We had Hors d'oeuvres,(THE FRUIT WAS FRESH AND SWEET),My Main Meal consisted of Ceasar Salad, Roast Beef, Stuffed Chicken, Green... Read More Beans Almondine, Macaroni and Cheese, Red Bliss Potatoes, Seafood Salad, Rolls, Corn Bread and Lemonade. THE COMMENT FROM MY GUEST STATED THE ROAST BEEF WAS SO TENDER AND DELICIOUS THAT YOU CAN CUT IT WITH A PLASTIC FORK. And all the food was Absolutely DELICIOUS. People are still talking about the food. She also prepared a table of assorted desserts not to mention our Beautiful and Delicious Anniversary Cake. Adele's setup of the tables was awesome. The tablecloths was neatly pressed and placed around the tables evenly. The table settings also had a crisp to them. My husband and I was so pleased with the hospitality and the service of Adele's Catering we are planning other events to have Adele Creative Catering cater for us again. Also, some of our guest are interested in using their services.

Couldn't Have Picked a Better Caterer

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Melissa L

Adele catered my wedding on 10/27/2012 and she and her staff did an awesome job. The food was out-of-this-world good. With all of the delicious buffet choices we had (prime rib, stuffed chicken, mac & cheese, eggplant parm, and so much more) it was hard to believe we paid the... Read More price that we did. Plus, the cake she made was so beautiful and sooooo delicious that people are still talking about it and how they wish they could have had a whole one for themselves. Adele and her staff work hard to make your day go perfectly. She was at our hall the entire day before the wedding and she made sure that everything was set up the way we wanted it. Honestly, I feel that she went above and beyond the duties assigned in her contract to make our day perfect. She always answers your questions no matter how ridiculous they may be (and we had some pretty ridiculous questions at times) and she is a very reassuring presence when things seem to go crazy during the wedding planning process. The day of the wedding, everything went smoothly, Adele's staff served my husband and I at our table, and her husband brought us out food from cocktail hour while we were getting our pictures taken. All in all, we could not have asked for a better caterer. The food was amazing, staff was awesome, the price is more than fair, and Adele is the best. My mother-in-law actually still uses Adele for catering work functions.

FABULOUS fantastic caterer

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Bethany A

Adele catered my wedding yesterday, and I just need to say how absolutely wonderful she is! Her food is just amazing (I'm talking melt-in-your-mouth roast beef, tender chicken, the best mac-n-cheese I've ever tasted, and green beans so good I want to eat an entire bowl... Read More full). Her service is just as fantastic. Adele was with me every step of the way, making sure that everything was as I wanted and making sure I wasn't stressing about anything. Her setup looked wonderful and played right into our own DIY decorations at the venue, and her servers were so incredibly helpful! They were always asking whether I needed anything, they refreshed my drinks, and always had a smile. Adele even personally served my husband (!!) and I so that we didn't have to go up to the buffet ourselves. She even helped my father by plating his meal for him, because he has bad ankles. I can't say enough great things for Adele! She really is the best person and most caring professional, and I am so glad we stumbled upon her business! Even with all the personal attention, fabulous food and great help, Adele is still so affordable!! Her quality is that what you would hope to expect from a meal which costs $80 or more per person (which, really, I've had those $80 meals at other events and they're never this good). But she charges less than half of that!! Incredibly affordable, which was much appreciated on our tiny budget. Throughout our entire reception, all of my guests kept raving about how fantastic the food was. Oh - and the cream puff and cupcakes! OMG. The cream puffs are homemade (not those mini Munchkin-sized cream puffs you get at BJ's... I'm talking two-hands, cut-it-with-a-knife sized cream puffs) and they are so incredibly delicious, light and fluffy. Our cupcakes were incredible - our guests couldn't even wait for us to cut our cake topper before they started digging in! And our cake topper - Adele MADE a beautiful edible flower to go on top of it. I was expecting just another regular cupcake for us to share, but once again she went above and beyond our expectations and gave us a little mini cake! Everything was just perfect. She really did make our evening so enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend Adele's Creative Catering to anyone. Adele exceeds expectations on every front, and does so with a smile and a positive attitude. I just wish I could have another wedding for her to cater! :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kaitlin I

Adele is the best choice in Delaware County. She was incredibly kind and generous and made it her personal mission to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for our special day. When my father passed just weeks before the event, she was so sincere and patient with me;... Read More I couldn't ask for anything better. From the moment we had a tasting with her, we knew that she was the one! My menu consisted of lemonade, corn bread, teriyaki chicken skewers, filet mignon, shrimp cocktail, mashed potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, and a huge spread of cold appetizers (fresh fruit, meats and cheeses, crackers...). For dessert, we chose four types of her delicious cupcakes (Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Lemon, Chocolate-Dipped Caramel). Amazing! I had two guests arrive late, and Adele made up two gorgeous platters for them both to enjoy. I was blown away by that, and extremely grateful. A crowd favorite were the mashed potatoes. Indescribable! Adele and her team had everything taken care of when I arrived at the venue. Everyone was tidy, polite, and prompt, and Adele never ceases to amaze me. I whole-heartedly recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 1/11/2016

We hired Adele to cater our wedding in November 2015 and we were very happy! The food was delicious and abundant. There were many food items served that I didn't even know we were getting (all at the agreed price). Adele was on top of everything and we worried about nothing.... Read More Her staff were all personable and friendly.

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amanda H

Adele and her team are perfect. We chose to have buffet style BBQ for our reception. They were able to flip rooms from ceremony to reception dinning in no time at all. The food was amazing and we got to take home all the leftovers. She also made our cake which was so good. I got... Read More a ton of compliments on the food and cake. I would highly recommend using Adele for your wedding.

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Colleen D

Adele's Creative Catering catered our 80 person wedding the first week in September. Her and her staff were amazing. We could not have asked for better food or service. They took care of everything imaginable and assured our big day went on without a hitch. I will recommend her... Read More to every person I know! She is awesome!

Reviewed on 6/10/2015 Ashley R

Adele and her team are a top notch catering company! We had our original taste testing months before our wedding date and the food was delicious. A few months later, we had a happy surprise of a baby on the way and postponed our wedding for about a year. Luckily, Adele was... Read More available for a new date. Because of my distance from her location, she was nice enough to bring cake samples out to us so we didn't have to travel with a new baby while planning a wedding. She went above and beyond on our special day AND the food was just as I remembered. The candy bar we had was a hit with the guests as well! The staff was polite and very accommodating. I would highly recommend Adele's Creative Catering!

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Diana M

We used Adele’s Creative Catering for our 6/15/14 wedding. We decided to bump our wedding up a whole year, leaving us 5 months to plan. Adele was amazing! Not only was the food fabulous, she is one of the kindest and most sincere women. We had a very unique vision in mind for... Read More our wedding; incorporating local vendors. Adele took our vision and made it a reality while helping us stay on budget. For example, we did not want to spend money renting chairs for both the ceremony and reception (being that the ceremony was only 10 minutes long). Adele's crew moved all the chairs from the ceremony to the reception during our cocktail hour! I could not say enough about how happy we were. Her crew set up and cleaned up the venue, leaving a normally anxious bride; calm, cool, and collected. The food was amazing! Our guests still rave about what a fabulous job they did and frequently try to come up with excuses to reuse Adele’s Creative Catering. Oh, and I won’t even get started on those cupcakes!

Beautiful Food, Beautiful Service. You need this food in your life!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Nicole I

Adele is truly a genius, a professional, and a lovely person. During the stress of our wedding, my husband and I endured a grave family loss. We were planning a wedding and a funeral at the same time. Adele worked with us, even after we increased our guest list by over a... Read More third just weeks before the wedding! I was planning our wedding from out-of-state but she responded and adapted to our needs brilliantly. At our tasting, we were so in love with her cake samples! She gave us a (free) cake to take home with us. We shared it with family and they immediately began to place orders for individual cakes during the wedding! She and her staff were open, clean, and extremely professional. Her business is located in a residential area--that low overhead translates to better service for her customers. We had tender, delicious roast beef; lemon-pepper chicken, fresh (!!) green beans, rice; cream puffs. She also provided tasty, fresh vegan meals to our vegan guests. In addition to her buffet package, we also ordered water ice and pretzels to be served in the garden area of our reception venue. It gave a Philly flair to our out-of-town guests. She also had a small staff follow us (the bride and groom) around with snacks during the reception to make sure that we ate amidst all the hand-shaking and baby kissing. Our tablescapes were gorgeous and she used beautifully elegant plates and flatware. I can't say enough great things about her. Our guests are still praising the food (and we got married in August!!). If you're looking for a caterer in the Philly area, you will not be disappointed. In fact, you won't find a better service. Thank you, Adele!

So happy with Adele and her Crew !

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Eva L

"Don't worry, It's going to be wonderful", is one of the first things Adele said to me when my now husband and I decided to go with Adele's Creative Catering. I worked with Adele from across the country and I couldn't have asked for a better vendor. Adele was: - extremely... Read More kind - extremely attentive - a delicioius chef (we got tons of compliments on the food!) - organized - and flexible (especially with cost as I was definitley a bride on a budget). One of the things I liked best about Adele, is she told me it was not my job to worry about the catering, and that she would handle and coordinate everything. It was such a relief to hear her say "don't worry, I got it", because we planned our wedding from across the country and it got quite stressful. Adele was also very friendly and has a beautiful, warm, inviting smile which would make any bride feel realxed. Overall, I could not have asked for a better vendor. I loved everything about my catering company: the food, the service, the displays, it was all beautiful and extremely organized. Adele! You were fabulous! I hope to have you do another event for us one day!

A perfect choice!

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Danielle S

Adele's creative catering was a perfect choice for our wedding. We were on a budget, and she was the only catering in the area that gave us a set price and stuck to it. She didn't charge extra here and extra there. She understands the value of a good meal, and has a clear... Read More culinary passion. The food was delicious, and she also made and decorated our cake (which was also delicious...and beautiful!). Our guests were excited to see an ice cream bar with home made ice cream and tons of topping choices. Adele had some bumps in the road on the day of, but I (being the bride) did not even notice, and neither did our guests. Adele makes it a point to never talk directly to the bride during the wedding month (she only talks to liaisons) which is a HUGE stress relief. Adele serves great food for a great price!

Rating for Adele’s Creative Catering