Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Photo

3300 NE 192nd St, South Florida, FL (305) 308-4334

Great Photographer

Reviewed on 10/25/2014

It was an anguishing day when the photographer of my dreams had double booked for my wedding and called to cancel. That's when Ademir Batista stepped in and saved the day. Not only was he better than the "photographer of my dreams," He was better than any photographer I could... Read More ever dream of at affordable prices! His photos, now framed, grace not only my husband and my tabletops ,but also the table tops of family. We love his work, and are thankful for the memories he has enshrined in our hearts.

just great

Reviewed on 10/16/2014

Thank you so much, Ademir for doing a wonderful job on our wedding! You have a natural talent for identifying couples' tastes and put a personal spin on each photo taken. A lot of thought and creativity is behind each and every shot. Anyone getting married soon or know of... Read More someone who is? Work with Ademir Batista Photography

Great guy !!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 david b

Ademir Batista Photography was one of our favorite vendors. He went above and beyond in all of our dealings with him, and was always professional and responsive. He also made things fun and easy, which was appreciated _He even got my camera shy husband to relax during all of the... Read More shooting!. Our album and photos are all gorgeous and really portray the emotion of the day. We highly recommend this photographer to anyone special!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 6/28/2014 lydia l

Batista was amazing! He was at the venue even before we were and stayed all through the day until almost midnight. We were so happy and extremely satisfied when we saw the pictures. He was able to take pictures of many things that we didn't see or knew were happening because we... Read More were so busy. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know that is getting married. We will definitely be using him in the future for other events.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 GERALDA A

Ademir did our engagement and wedding and we could not have asked for more beautiful and creative photos. He is an absolute sweetheart and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Thank you so much to make us so happy

Exemplary Photographer!

Reviewed on 4/23/2014 Elizabeth R

Ademir Batista took some amazing pictures before my wedding at the Hillsboro Lighthouse Resort in Pompano Beach and he did a fabulous job! He is detailed and meticulous about his work for a few reasons: 1. He is very soothing as he speaks in a calm and gentle way allowing me... Read More to relax especially with all the running around entailed in organizing a wedding. 2. He brings a portfolio of years of professional experience along with photo books samples that you can choose based on color, format,layout and types of books. He designs each book personally and gives his utmost attention to detail. 3. He delivers on time and his work is amazingly creative and beautiful. 4. He is extremely professional with impressive photo equipment including great lighting. 6. He was a great coach on letting us know which poses were best and did some free flowing ones as well. We are very grateful and thankful that we were able to find a great photographer that made our day special.

Fabulous Job!

Reviewed on 3/21/2014 laura l

Mr.Batista took pictures of our wedding at the Rusty Pelican and did a fabulous job! We loved working with Batista for a few reasons. 1. His personality.Batista is very calm and cool which is something we knew we'd need for the wedding. 2. His experience. Batista brought... Read More his portfolio to our first meeting at my house and we were immediately impressed with the quality of the photos and retouching he does. In addition, our wedding was in a room with an unusual lighting. Batista had done previous weddings there and knew the venue well. 3. His timeframes. Batista promised to get us our pictures within 3 weeks after the wedding. He sent us an email with a link to our photos 8 days later. All the photos were beautiful. Our beautiful custom designed album was delivered in less than 2 months and was worth every penny. Speechless Beautiful. 4. His presence. We hired Batista for 8 hours and didn't feel harassed even once. He got all the shots he needed without being in the way or obstrusive. We've had a number of our guests comment about this. 5. Batista is a real professional with an impressive photo equipment. 6. Batista did a great job with providing instructions as we had photos taken the entire time. He was flexible and willing to go with the flow when necessary. The results are exactly what our families wanted...Formals, photojournalism and details. 7. IT IS AN HONOR FOR ME AND MY HUSBAND to see some of our photos as part of his portfolio right here at The Knot! Batista...Thank you for making me feel so special.

My wedding pictures

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 diana m

He was amazing, great service, beautiful pictures.

Great photographer

Reviewed on 3/15/2014

This photographer has a great personality and even better pricing for the bride and groom on a budget. He has no time limit,which is why this gentleman gets five stars! Our entire family were very very happy with the photos.

Best photo journalist in South Florida

Reviewed on 3/08/2014 Calisha F

Ademir photographed my wedding in 2007 at the Addison in Boca Raton. He was very professional and is extremely talented. I kinda even forgot that he was there. Pictures came out great and the return service was prompt.

Excellent Photographer !!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2014

I absolutely loved having Ademir as my photographer! He asked me what I wanted and really took my wishes into consideration. Working with him was pleasant because I knew I could count on him and I was just not "another wedding." Moreover, he was very discrete the day of my... Read More wedding and was able to capture moments without me noticing. I loved his style. My pictures came out great. They really show how special that day was.

Professional, likeable, great quality

Reviewed on 3/04/2014

Ademir was a referral from an old friend and he exceed my expectations. There was no haggeling on pricing, his photographs were amazing and the album he created literally gave my bride tears (in happiness). Would definately recommend.

2014-03-05T04:33:46 Response from the vendor

Hi Rafael! I really appreciate your comments and very happy to know that you liked my work. Thank you so much for reviewing

Wonderful

Reviewed on 6/18/2011 Andrea C

I would like to say that my phtographer was wonderful, we were very pleased with the pictures, everything came out perfect!