Creating Special Moments Since 1921

Since 1921, Adlers Jewelers has been making dreams come true, by helping couples choose the perfect diamond rings. At Adlers, we have 4 Graduate Gemologist on staff, to help you choose the perfect ring. Create a special moment, with rings from Hearts on Fire, Tacori, Verragio, Sylvie, or Simon G

Rings, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

219 North Ave. W., Westfield, NJ (908) 233-6900

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Klaudia Z

My fiancé and I visited Adlers some time last summer to take a look around. We were immediately greeted and all of the employees were very friendly. I tried on a few different engagement rings to see what I and my fiancé liked. My fiancé ended up going back to Adlers to buy my... Read More engagement ring when he was ready to propose. He said the service could have not been any better and it was a pleasure to work with them. After the proposal my fiancé told me to go to Adlers to pick up my engagement gift. I was amazed when I received a great bag, jewelry cleaner, magazines and jewelry holder among other things. I have had nothing but great experiences with Adlers and will be purchasing our wedding bands from them!

2016-11-04T09:04:41 Response from the vendor

We love our customers! Thanks for taking the time to review our business. We look forward to helping you with your wedding bands.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Katie P

Everyone at Adlers was very friendly and helpful. I went into the store with my mom just expecting to look at some options. Christine was very thorough and patient in helping us find the perfect ring to go with my engagement ring, and explaining all the different styles of... Read More diamonds. I ended up putting a deposit down on a ring that day! When we left, my mom was saying, I've never been in a jewelry store like that before, it was so nice!! Highly recommend!

Engagement Ring

Reviewed on 2/16/2015

Adlers is a respectable and well-established business. I felt confident dealing with them, and they stand by their jewelry. I worked exclusively with Christine DesJardins. She was kind, knowledgeable, and, most importantly, patient. She really helped me make the right... Read More engagement ring purchase considering how little I knew about diamonds. Thanks Christine!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Andreia M

This place is seriously amazing. The staff was so friendly. They have a great selection to choose from. Christine helped my fiancé pick my engagement ring, and now she's helping us pick our wedding bands. I highly recommend coming to Adlers and have Christine help you out,... Read More she's great, friendly, and very informative. She didn't pressure us into picking something we don't absolutely love, and listened to exactly what we were looking for.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Jordan S

Megan and I had done some research (mostly Megan—okay entirely her), so we decided to check out Adlers Jewelers, and immediately I was blown away with Andy and his knowledge of product and genuineness. As a guy, I was initially expecting several trips to various jewelry shops... Read More and—while I was growing more excited to soon be proposing to my then girlfriend—I couldn't shake thoughts concerning my overall budget and how I'd pull the whole proposal off and where, etc. I wanted it to be perfect. Andy from Adlers Jewelers made it perfect; the entire staff there was amazing. As soon as we sat down, my fears of pulling everything off melted away, and I realized I had an owner of a jewelry store (and certified gemologist) who cared about me and Megan's experience—so much so that he chose to stay for an hour longer than the store was open just to speak with us. But an apparent setback came when I was in a car accident and broke my wrist a few weeks after meeting with him, a financial setback for sure. Out of that event I actually chose to move UP my proposal plans with a smaller budget but I needed Andy's help to pull it off: He bent over backwards for me: Andy somehow, some way, assembled an even MORE beautiful ring than the one I had previously chosen on a larger budget, then he expedited it's custom assembly to have it made in only TWO weeks versus the typical six. He took extra precautions to safely ship it to me (because I couldn't drive to Jersey from PA at the time with my broken wrist and totaled car) and had it overnighted—arriving several days before I would propose on Christmas Day at the Omni Bedford Springs. This was an INCREDIBLE experience, and without Andy and Adlers Jewelers, it wouldn't have been what it was. Thank you all so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016

The service and selection is five star!! I walked in there on a very busy Saturday to get a watch band fixed. They took time out, fixed it and didn't even charge. That is the kind of service that deserves everyone's business. Not many these days would do that!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Allison E

Both my grandfather and father went to Adlers to pick out engagement rings for my grandmother and mom. I was very excited to learn my husband went here to pick out mine! Hank helped my husband when he purchased my engagement ring. He also assisted us with selecting wedding... Read More bands. We LOVE our rings. Hank went above and beyond to make the entire experience enjoyable start to finish. He assisted with engraving plates for our groomsmen gifts with each of their initials on them. Also, Christine helped pick out earrings and necklaces for our bridesmaids. They all loved their gifts! Thank you Adlers!!

Reviewed on 3/26/2016 Christine D

I wanted to update the setting of my engagement ring, so I knew that I needed to choose a jeweler that I could trust. I'm so glad that I chose Adlers Jewelers. They were so incredibly nice, and so knowledgeable about all of my options. They helped me to choose a new setting... Read More that I absolutely love. I can't imagine being happier with this experience, and with my new ring. It is beautiful. Thank you, Adlers!

Rings

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Jennifer D

Hank was amazing. By the time we picked up our rings it felt like he was family. The rings are gorgeous and their selection seems endless.

easy to work with

Reviewed on 10/27/2012 Megan H

I needed a custom band to fit around my engagement ring, and Adler's was so helpful and easy to work with. A trusted vendor in my family for years.

Traditional Registry & Great Wedding Party Gifts

Reviewed on 8/14/2012 Meredith M

I grew up in New Orleans and I always thought of registering at Adler's as a tradition and I knew my family would expect me to register there. I went to Adler's store downtown and met with a lady on the 2nd floor to pick out my patterns and crystal. I had a great time!! They... Read More have so many patterns and designs to choose from, and the saleslady was really helpful. I loved getting the little Adler's registry cards in the mail telling me what someone bought for us - so much easier than getting the actual stuff and I didn't have to worry about storing everything. I also bought the 50" pearl necklaces from their boutique as my Bridesmaid's gift - so classic! And my cake pulls were from Adler's, too, and made wonderful charms.

Bridesmaids gifts

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Maria h

I bought my bridesmaids opal earings from adlers. They were very pretty and very reasonable. The girls all looked beautiful wearing them.

Wonderful Jewelry Store!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jennifer J

Over 40 years ago my dad purchased my mom's engagement ring at Adlers, and now years later my fiancee purchased mine there too. Its absolutely gorgeous! Our wedding bands are great too. I went with a Memoire band and I am so thrilled with all the compliments I receive. They... Read More are personable, helpful, friendly and fair. I highly recommend them!