Designing love stories on paper.

Admire Design is a luxury event paper company passionate about creativity, collaboration and celebration. Established in 2007 by Adrienne Craig, Admire Design offers completely custom wedding invitation suites, special event and social stationery, accessories and branding design services. Available by appointment in Connecticut or via Skype worldwide.

Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Embossing, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

27 Broadbrook Road, Broad Brook, CT (860) 508-7141
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Alora C

Working with Adrienne was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. I feel so lucky to have met her at a bridal showcase, where I was so impressed by the quality of her work, her modern designs, and her attention to detail. She created our save the dates (a beautiful two-sided... Read More card), our invitations (5x5 side pocket fold invitation with 3 enclosure cards), a customized wine label for our favors, and our thank you cards. She was readily available to discuss options and pricing throughout our wedding planning, and I am so appreciative for her input and creativity on everything from our monogram, to our paper and color selections, to word choice (especially on the invites!). We received so many compliments on our invitations, with friends and family repeatedly saying it was the most beautiful invitation they had seen! Adrienne is patient and flexible (as another bride stated below) and always welcomed our ideas and feedback. I truly believe that Adrienne's designs set the tone for the wedding and she helped us to discover what we wanted the overall feel of the day to be. Whether we were meeting at her home, speaking over the phone, or communicating via email, she was just lovely. One of the most beautiful gifts we received for our wedding was a framed and matted invitation, and this is something I will display prominently and proudly in our home for many years to come. Adrienne, thank you so so much for all you have done for us!

2016-10-15T08:51:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Alora, it was such a pleasure to work with you. I love what we came up with! <3

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Katie T

Admire design was truely one of the best most painless parts of our whole wedding planning! Adrienne was extremely helpful and went above and beyond answering my crazy detail questions and helping my indecisiveness quickly and thoroughly. I usually am skeptical asking a million... Read More questions and wanting "proof" when working with anyone, but, after working with Adrienne only a short amount of time, I immediately was comfortable. She was able to understand our style and comfort level and portrayed it perfectly! Our wedding was a few months ago now and my mother still brags that people tell her how our invitees were the most beautiful and detailed anyone's seen. I did not have a "theme" for my wedding but after working on our invites with Adrienne my whole elegant costal theme expanded. Yes you may pay a little more than Shutterfly or an online site but the quality, detail, and professionalism is completely worth it. I am not a huge spender but wanted something a bit nicer than the norm. I was able to twist my own arm to spend the money and do the invites and after seeing the final product I went back for more (name cards, menus, and programs)! Thanks to Adrienne's design and help for creating the most beautiful timeless feel for our wedding! I loved everything about Admire Design and 100% without a doubt recommend to anyone who needs a "WOW" factor for their event!

2016-12-06T12:40:14 Response from the vendor

Katie, thank you so much for your words! It was so wonderful working with you and coming up with such a beautiful wedding suite together. Looking forward to future projects! xo, Adrienne

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Andrew F

Adrienne was an absolute dream come true. My husband and I were looking for someone to capture the energy of our venue. Not only did she do that-but so much more! She did more than what was asked of her. She is very patient and allowed us to help in the process of creating the... Read More final drafts. We are so excited to have found her! She is THE best and you will be blown away by her talent! Xo Haley & Andrew

2016-10-15T08:49:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley & Andrew!! Your wedding stationery was so beautiful! I loved drawing all the little pictures and giving you the pieces to keep in your home. Congratulations on your wedding!! xo!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Colleen K

Adrienne was the sweetest and easiest woman to work with. My husband and I met with her early on a Saturday morning. We had somewhat of a vision of what we wanted, so she jumped right in showing us paper and layout options. Within the hour we had a complete layout. Adrienne... Read More was great to keep in touch with me while the invitations were printing and to reassure me that the colors we chose would look great. Everything we did after our first meeting was via email or text- which worked SO well for me and my husband! I always said that invitations were not a huge deal for me. My opinion changed completely when we picked up our invitations. They were SO beautiful and I was so excited to send them to our friends and family!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Jennifer W

Adrienne at Admire Design was amazing to work with for our wedding invitations and thank you cards. Seriously, she was the most professional vendor we worked with for our wedding, HANDS DOWN! We really wanted to work with a "brick and mortar" invitation designer (though she... Read More works out of her home office) rather than an online vendor and I am SOOOO glad I did. There were absolutely no worries that what we requested and ordered would be delivered as promised and we received impeccable personal service that made this so memorable. She communicated quickly and effectively, advised us on what beautiful fonts and invitation coloring/formatting we should use, and used very high quality paper products. Her process of draft/final review and approvals was seamless and straightforward while she TIRELESSLY addressed my every idea, concern, and modification. Whether or not you're local to CT, we could not recommend her more!!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Becca D

We just received the custom invitations that Adrienne designed for our wedding and my entire family, my fiancé's family and I am over the moon happy with what she created for us. I have very particular style that can sometimes be hard to explain/characterize...a weird mix of... Read More modern, classic, bohemian, elegant and low key and Adrienne captured everything I was hoping for and more in our suite. I designed our save the date myself, and she not only complimented what I created but took my vision to the next level. I cannot give enough praise to the work she did with us...she also put up with countless proofs on both the design and envelopes for addressing issues (my parents adding guests last minute....) without batting an eyelash. Hire Adrienne that's all I have to say. You will be impressed and thrilled and she will design an invitation that you will keep forever. It's our little piece of artwork!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Heather D

Everything was great, and loved how my save the dates, invitations, and Thank you's came out. We received lots of compliments on them.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Lauren A

Adrienne was just amazing to work with. She was very patient and helpful with all of our wedding stationary needs! If you want a unique wedding invitation that is made just for you, Admire Design is the way to go! She helped us with not only our invitations, but escort cards,... Read More wine labels, and cocktail napkins! She also helped us design a monogram for our wedding, which was something I really wanted! Cannot recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 lauren c

I just picked up my invites today from her and i have to say i'm extremly please with her work she is so talented and pay attention to everything you need and want and customizes all her work to the couples liking. I cant wait to continue to work with her more on some other... Read More things for my wedding . HIGH HGH recomendation

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Julie V

Adrienne created the most beautiful invitations for my wedding. She was so easy to work with and very professional. Once the invitations were chosen, she was able to individualize them to the theme and details of our wedding. They certainly set the tone for my wedding. My... Read More guests thought they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen. I highly recommend Adrienne. She does beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Tiya T

Adrienne was very accommodating and very patient with helping me develop the concept of our wedding invitations! The invitations were everything we thought they would be .

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Lora R

Admire Design is amazing! Adrienne was so helpful in picking everything from colors to fonts and more. She was also helpful in guiding us in what information is important to put on the invitation and how to word everything. She went through many proof versions with us to make... Read More sure everything was spelled correctly, lined up appropriately, etc. She was great to work with! She also took care of all the putting together on the invitations so all we had to do was put a stamp on them and put them in the mail! She made it so easy. Our invitations turned out amazing! We received so many compliments on how beautiful they were! So many people said they were the best invitations they have ever seen! This made us so happy to hear! Every detail paid-off and we have Adrienne to thank for that!!

2016-10-25T13:48:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, I had so much fun working with you Lora!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Elizabeth F

I would recommend Adrienne for any and all wedding paper without hesitation. Working with her was an absolute pleasure from start to finish and I couldn't have been happier with how she brought my (scattered at times!) vision to life. She was accommodating, always quick to... Read More respond and really set the perfect tone for our guests when receiving our save the dates and invitations.

2016-10-25T13:46:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Jennifer T

I was so impressed with Adrienne and the quality of work that she does. Our invitations were absolutely beautiful and she was so helpful and patient during the designing process. I had originally looked online at some wedding invitation websites, but I wanted something that... Read More was original and unique. Adrienne gave us just that! The colors, the designs, and the little touches that she included really made our invitations one of a kind. I could not have been happier with the finished product. So many of our guests commented on the quality of the invitations as well- they were impressed! She really takes the time to listen and incorporates your ideas with her own creativity so you can have a truly unique wedding invitation. She does a fantastic job!

2016-10-25T13:44:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was wonderful working with you!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Marissa W

We came to Adrienne after having a lot of disappointment when working with some of the traditional online wedding paper websites. Working with Adrienne was one of the best decisions we ever made. She was so patient with us when it came to picking our colors, designs, and fonts... Read More to ensure that our invitations were absolutely perfect. She provided suggestions and helped us maintain our wedding theme. When I saw our invitations I was speechless. They were literally the most beautiful invitations I have ever seen. We received compliments from numerous guests about how gorgeous our invitations were...even a few Facebook posts from guests too! Adrienne does fabulous work! We were so excited to work with her for our wedding paper as well and she has helped us once again bring our vision to life. Adrienne is detail oriented, kind, patient, and so professional. I am so happy we went with her for our invitations and wedding paper. I have LOVED working with her and am already looking forward to planning our thank you notes and future paper with her. Thank you so much Adrienne...you are fabulous!

2016-10-25T13:46:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Marissa & Jared!! It has been a blast working with you!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Leighton M

Adrienne designed all our paper items for our wedding. From our custom save-the-dates to wedding invitations to welcome bag letters to menus to programs. Adrienne did it all for us. I even found an idea on Pinterest for our guestbook and she replicated it and made it completely... Read More custom to match our wedding theme. My husband and I were terrible at describing what we did or did not like and Adrienne was very patient and did a wonderful job completing everything just the way we had imagined. Adrienne went above and beyond and exceeded all expectations. She was very patient and flexible. I highly recommend Admire Designs! Her work is fantastic and you will not be disappointed.

2016-10-15T08:53:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leighton!! That guest book was amazing. Loved working with you, and hope we can work on more projects in the future! xo!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Christina S

Adrienne, was pleasure to work with. She always was very receptive to my requests. Everything was done in a very timely fashion.

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Brittany E

Adrienne was amazing! I found her on the knot after the other invitation designer I was using was not working out. She had so many samples of work that she could do. She incorporated blue orchids into our design since that's what my bouquet had. Everyone loved her work and I... Read More couldn't be happier with what she did for us!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Chris M

Adrienne was a pleasure to work with. She took the time to sit down with us and custom design invitations exactly how we wanted them. Even though we were on a bit of a time crunch to get them out, she was able to get them done in a timely manner without sacrificing quality.... Read More The final product was exactly what we wanted and they came out perfect. Would highly recommend her to anybody!

2016-04-08T19:37:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! Your invitations came out beautiful, the touch of shimmer gold ink looked amazing. :)

Admire Designs = Great service & product!

Reviewed on 11/26/2015 Alicia S

Adrienne was a pleasure to worth with! She was very patient (especially when addresses needed to be changed) and timely! This was a product that I was able to be creative with and she gave great suggestions (to save some money and make them even more beautiful)! I was told by... Read More several of my wedding guests that these were "the most elegant and beautiful invitations they had ever seen." Exactly what I wanted! Thank you, Adrienne! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for great quality and awesome designs!

Fabulous and professional work!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Michelle F

We used Admire Design for our place cards, table numbers, specialty drink signs, and favor cards. Adrienne was wonderful to work and has fabulous ideas! She truly made my wedding unique and memorable! I would recommend Admire Designs to anyone!

Admire Design is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Elizabeth P

Adrienne was absolutely wonderful throughout my wedding planning! She made our invitations as well as our place cards. The invitations were gorgeous, I could not have asked for anything more elegant or perfect! I had initially looked into ordering my invitations through an... Read More online website. I ordered samples but was disappointed with the quality. Adrienne's work is of the HIGHEST quality and she assembles/mails/addresses etc. for you (which takes away so much stress). The place cards were the same high quality and beautiful work she did with our invites. I will absolutely be contacting her again for future products and I HIGHLY recommend her work!!!

Unique, beautiful, outstanding service, a piece of art

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Kelly M

I met Adrienne at a bridal expo at our venue where she quickly and easily scheduled us for a consult to discuss our invitations. When we met, she showed us dozens of designs and styles and really guided us through what could have been a totally overwhelming process! She created... Read More an invitation that completely captured our style. An added bonus was that she kept me on schedule when I was crazy with other wedding detas. I was blown away when we received the product, as were our guests- many of whom mentioned they had never seen an invitation as beautiful before. Going with Admire Designs was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding process and worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Jenna O

Where to even begin. I am so happy I found Admire Design on The Knot! Adrienne made the whole wedding day paper process a breeze. She did all the paper for us including: invitations, programs, table numbers, escort cards, signage, welcome bags, favor boxes and favor tags. All of... Read More our wedding paper was absolutely gorgeous and we got compliments from our guests on all of it. Compliments about our wedding invitations were over the moon, people said "I have never seen such a beautiful wedding invitation." Adrienne exceeded my expectations for the invitations and all of the wedding paper. I loved it all and it was one of my favorite parts of our wedding. the design process was easy and fun. Emailing proofs back and forth was simple and efficient. Adrienne was more than helpful and wiling to send many proofs until everything was perfect. Adrienne is very talented and easy to work with. I would highly recommend Admire Design to any bride, you will not be disappointed! I look forward fo using Admire Design in the future for other purposes!

Great experience

Reviewed on 9/13/2015 Kristen T

Adrienne was so wonderful to work with and created the most memorable pieces for our wedding. They were unlike so much of what I see out there. I loved how she was able to carry over a consistent look and feel in all the special touches she created for us (save the dates,... Read More invitation, rehearsal invites, table numbers, escort cards, menu cards.) I can't wait for another event (non-wedding) to work together again in the future.

Adrienne Craig

I believe my best work comes from the connections I have with my clients. Admire Design is about creativity, inspiration, collaboration, positivity, beauty, simplicity, details, and celebration. Each couple I meet has their own story to inspire a new design. Let's see what we can create together!