Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

33720 9th Ave South Suite 11, Federal Way, WA (206) 245-7536

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Jen N

My sister and our friend decided to take a trip to Seattle for a weekend and accidentally found this gem nearby our hotel. Since i had just got engaged two months prior, we were planning on going to shop for wedding gowns in the upcoming months. Little did I do know that after... Read More stopping by this place that I would find my perfect, ideal wedding gown of my dream. We were in and out of the boutique within 15 mins. After trying on the 3rd dress, I said yes to the dress. Henny was very nice and approachable. She definitely catered to my needs. She helped me find my dream dress. Thank you so much Henny.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016

I had been trying to sell my gown for almost a year on various websites. When I stumbled on this place, I made the 2 hour drive to leave my dress at this consignment shop, in hopes another bride would love this dress as much as I did. The service was great and the woman very... Read More friendly. The dress sold in 2 months! Thank you, Adore!

We both Found our dresses!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015 Alex D

I went to this nice small boutique with my best friend, who is also getting married and we both found our dresses!! Although the inventory was not vast the quality was! The atmosphere was calm and happy, great experience! I bought my dress and my veil for a great price!

Another Time Arounnd

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Amy B

This business was able to sell my former gown. They were easy to work with and made the transaction simple.

A Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Genevieve K

I had a wonderful experience at Adore Bridal in Federal Way, WA. I was a bit nervous about what to expect from a bridal consignment boutique, but the dresses are in excellent condition. I was also worried that I wouldn't have any dress options because I'm a size 14, but I ended... Read More up having a few beautiful options. The dress I chose was never worn. The owner is very helpful and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Adore Bridal! My dress was around $600. I got my veil and hairpiece there as well.