ADORNMENTS Flowers & Finery

San Luis Obispo, CA

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

680 Morro Street, San Luis Obispo, CA

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Teresa M

Laurel and her team are FABULOUS! They did the floral design for my wedding last month and she nailed it! It was BREATHTAKING!!! I was the ultimate bridezilla - going back and forth about my budget amount for florals, not sure what kind of vases I wanted - then wanting very... Read More specific ones she had to go find!, being super specific on each type of flower in each arrangement...the list goes on! Laurel completely eased my mind and accommodated my every request! And she did it with such a smile on her face and such an calm, composed attitude that I really needed when I was freaking out (multiple times!). She has such an incredible eye for design. When she came to do the walk through at my venue, The Sunstone Villa, she was voraciously taking photos and coming up with new ideas. It was so impressive and exciting to see a true artist's mind working. In the end, I was so wowed by every floral detail on my big day. It was MORE BEAUTIFUL than I had even dreamed. Than you Laurel, you are a Godsend! :)

Amazing Flowers

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Liz K

Laurel and crew at Adornments are awesome! My wedding flowers and all of the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Adornments Flowers & Finery is the best on the Central Coast!

COMPLETELY STUNNING!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2013 Mishelle H

Laurel at Adornments is AMAZING. It is a business that was passed down to her by her mom, and there is truly a family gift for creating the perfect feeling and atmosphere through flowers and other creative touches. Laurel was incredibly easy to work with, so creative, and she... Read More gave me exactly what I wanted! Her proposal for the wedding read like a fairy tale, which I loved, of course! She was easy to communicate with and truly understands what people want, even when we don't quite know what that is! Seriously, if you are lucky to get her to adorn your wedding, you will be in flower heaven!

Laurel is awesome

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Robin H

I had a great experience with Laurel, she worked with my budget and huge amount of tables to decorate for, all of the bouquets were beautiful and she has a great sense of style! I would recommend her to any bride!!!

Review for Adornments Flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 MELISSA H

MY FLORIST DEFINITELY DELIVERED. SHE WAS VERY EASY TO WORK WITH.

Start a Conversation!