565 7th Avenue Suite A, Santa Cruz, CA (831) 234-4604

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Sarah S

Adriane is the best! We booked her for an engagement shoot and our wedding and were so pleased! Here are some of the things we loved about working with her: 1. She responds promptly to questions via email/text/phone and was on time and professional every time we met with her.... Read More 2. She's very flexible - we ended up rescheduling our engagement shoot the day of because of rain. 3. She takes beautiful photos! We have loved looking at our photos again and again, and have gotten so many compliments on them from friends, family, and friends of friends who have seen the ones we posted on Facebook. 4. She doesn't restrict what we can do with the images - we have a password-protected online gallery and can share that with other people, download full-resolution files, order prints from anywhere we want, post online, etc. 5. She's really nice! It's important to feel comfortable with your photographer, and we felt at ease with Adriane right away. We have recommended Adriane to friends since working with her for our wedding, and we would absolutely book her again!

2017-02-21T10:13:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Sarah R

There is no one else I could imagine having photograph our wedding- Adriane is the best! I love her beautiful style of photography, and working with her was like having a long-time friend photograph our wedding. My husband and I live in Los Angeles, but wanted to get married... Read More in Santa Cruz, and Adriane made everything go so smoothly. From our initial conversation with her on what style of photography we were drawn to, to our actual wedding day, she thought of all the little details. Our wedding was very DIY, and was a bit stressful during set-up, but Adriane was so easy going and always seemed to be one step ahead of us, and keeping us on schedule. We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos, and have several of the beautiful prints framed in our house as a reminder of our special day. Thank you Adriane!

2017-02-21T10:13:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review!! xo

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Christopher A

Adriane is the cream of the crop. When we were looking for a wedding photographer, we needed a 'grounding force', an excellent eye, and a sense of humor. In Adriane, we got that and more. She replied quickly to my initial email, and my phone conversation with her was so smooth... Read More and natural, I knew she was our wedding photographer right then. We're not 'selfie' people, nor do we like people staring at us, so Adriane coached us on how to smile and look normal while a room full of our closest friends and family stared at us. She is a consummate professional, giving us suggestions on how to pose and cracking a joke to lighten the mood. On the day of the wedding she was there helping direct the insanity and keeping the two of us sane. She even herded our families while we were taking photos, an unenviable task. I never noticed Adriane or her assistant when the ceremony was occurring or during the party - I had other things on my mind that day - but the proof she was there was the amazing photos we received. Every photo we saw was perfect, the lighting, the mood, the faces, she captured everything about that day. We're currently trying to find the best of the best to put in our living room, and we're having problems choosing. If I get married again, Adriane will definitely be the photographer. I'm kidding. I would also recommend asking her for doing the 'Vanderpump' pose - she's the best at it!

Adriane is great!

Reviewed on 3/14/2015

Adriane is a really great photographer. She has a very distinct and beautiful style. She's very friendly and very organized, which is so helpful when you're planning a wedding. She's very receptive to special requests/particular shots, even though she certainly has her own... Read More style, which is cinematic and soft-focus. She delivered a curated set of our photos within a month, which was fantastic. Also fantastic is the fact that she lists her pricing on her website, and is willing to work with you if you are on a budget! Highly recommended!

Candid Shots

Reviewed on 11/25/2014

Adriane is the perfect combination of professional and approachable. We love her! She listened to what we wanted out of our shoot and also came with her own ideas of what would work with the venue, lighting, etc. I am the type of person that can look weird when I try to smile... Read More for the camera. So she worked hard to make me feel comfortable. I ended up relaxing and having fun which yielded her capturing many candid shots which are my favorites. The edited pictures came out classic and clean and showed the best me! I would love to work with Adriane again and would totally recommend her to other couples for their big day.

All Around Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

Adriane was wonderful to work with for my recent wedding, from start to finish. We first came in contact at the Santa Cruz Wedding Expo where her work/aesthetic immediately jumped out to both me and my husband. I appreciated her flexibility when we were booking -- her base... Read More package was out of our price range, but she was more than willing to alter the package to meet our budget. And in the run up to the wedding (and after) she was always prompt in replying to emails and answering questions. At the wedding itself she was beyond fantastic! Not only did she take gorgeous pictures, she was so sweet and professional. I especially appreciated how well she directed us and guests for photos: she was always direct and clear in her communication (on how we should stand, poses, etc.), but was never bossy or pushy. Bottom line: Adriane was a pleasure to work with, and the end product was amazing. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

2015-03-17T12:29:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks you two. What an honor to photograph your wedding. It was my pleasure. Thank you for the wonderful review!!!

Beautiful experience, beautiful memories

Reviewed on 9/12/2014

Adriane was hired by my daughter to photograph her wedding in Santa Cruz. Adriane did a wonderful job - she came early, she stayed late, she captured it all, and did it without being at all intrusive. Just calm, professional, pleasant - her manner added to the joy of the... Read More occasion. And the results were just lovely - the photographic souvenirs of the day will provide great pleasure for years to come! I couldn't be happier!

The Envy of Facebook!

Reviewed on 8/15/2014

Adriane has a magical touch! She was fun, professional, creative. Adriane picked out several unique backdrops for our pics, and helped guide us in fun shot ideas. Our pictures are amazing, and by far the most cherished momento of our special day. She was really fun to work... Read More with, and the results have led many of our friends to say they wish they had had her at their wedding. Highly recommended!!