Now And Forever Wedding Dances

Adventures in dance specializes in creating the perfect wedding dance that is totally you. We are experts in the first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance, and wedding party dances. Come check out our free Showcase demonstrating seasonal ballroom dance routines on Oct 5th from 3-5pm.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Celtic, Latin, Polka

1500 W. Littleton Blvd., Littleton, CO (720) 276-0562

Reviewed on 7/22/2016

Craig at Adventures In Dance has been great. We went to him to help us with our first dance for our wedding. We had no clue what we were doing. Craig puts a lot of professionalism into our dance lessons but also makes the time very enjoyable. The way each lesson builds on top of... Read More each other really makes the dance come together effortlessly. Also, Craig edited our first dance song with his editing skills and gave us a copy so we could practice on our own. I highly recommend Adventures In Dance if you are in need of help for your first dance, whatever it might be.

2016-07-22T16:41:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We love to help couples find their joy of dance when they come in to learn to dance for their wedding. Couples like you make our job a joy. Dance with happy feet.

The dancing was a hit!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

The wedding was a blast. It was beautiful and fun. The music for our dance cut out unexpectedly which was disappointing but we completed the end. Thank you for perparing us completely! This was totaly worthwile. Be sure to start 6 months in advance. It is worth it.

2017-07-14T19:22:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy that your wedding was a blast and you enjoyed dancing as much as we do.

Our First Dance was Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Bonnie C

We started going to Adventures in Dance about 6 months before our wedding because they are very close to where we live. We loved it! Holly was so much fun and helped us turn our vision for our first dance into a reality. We are so happy to have done dance lessons before our... Read More wedding and we felt relaxed and had a lot of fun here. I would definitely recommend starting early so that you have plenty of time to get comfortable with the dance. They did a consultation first, which was inexpensive to make sure that we wanted to commit to all the lessons we would need to get our dance ready. I don't remember exactly how much we paid for all the lessons but I remember thinking it was very reasonable compared to some of the dance lessons I had looked at.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Chandler V

We had a great time at Adventures in Dance! We started lessons about 6 months in advance of our wedding and had plenty of time to learn a full dance with spins, dips, and entry/exit. We worked with both Craig and Holly, and they were excellent and made it fun. We recommend them... Read More to all!

2017-08-17T16:44:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review. I had a great time designing your wedding dance to fit you, and you really nailed it at your wedding. Thank you for letting me see the video of the great job you did on your special day. Dance... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Hillary E

We really wanted to make our first dance memorable and look like we knew what we were doing. Holly was great, she figured out what dance steps worked for us and made them work with our song. Our first dance was a success, we received lots of compliments from our guests!

2017-07-14T19:31:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. We like to get to know our couples, their likes and dislikes to create the perfect dance for each pair. We are so glad that we found the right match for you and that your dance was a success.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Sarah C

Holly and Craig were absolutely amazing! Not only did Craig choreograph our first dance for our wedding in three sessions, but he also helped with our entrance and exits as well! The whole team at Adventure in Dance are fun to be around and you can immediately tell when walking... Read More in that each one loves to dance and loves teaching others to as well. We looked forward to our sessions each time and once things settle down after the wedding we hope to take more classed with them! We had an absolutely great experience all around! Thank you!

2017-07-14T19:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you! We are so happy you enjoyed dancing with us and look forward to sharing the continued romance of dance with you soon!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alex H

Holly is amazing! We had a wonderful time taking lessons from her (and discovered we liked to dance). Our dance was great and we got so many compliments. She also helped with lots of details, like how to walk onto the dance floor. She's a pro and the dance lessons are so worth... Read More it! We also used her for our father/daughter and mother/son dance. I can't recommend her enough!

2017-06-22T16:18:48 Response from the vendor

I love working with beautiful wedding couples like you. I is such a pleasure to see a whole family enjoy the fun of dancing. Then add the bonus of looking and feeling your best on your big day. I am so proud of you!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Jeff W

We are so happy we found Holly and Craig at Adventures in Dance. We had a great time learning moves to our wedding song so we wouldn't be just stationary swinging back and forth in front of everyone. Holly and Craig also helped us with things we didn't even think of, like the... Read More entrance, and all the minute details. Every week they would let us record what we had learned on our phone so we could practice at home. We really had a blast and would recommend their team to anyone. They made our dance a success!

2017-04-19T18:23:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us help you bring your dream dance to life.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Matthew M

We are so glad we found Adventures in Dance only a month out from our wedding. We wanted to be able to do a little more than sway during our first dance, and Craig took us all the way to a passable waltz. Our friends and family were very impressed, and we can't say enough great... Read More things about Adventures in Dance!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kayti D

We could not have done such an epic first dance without Holly and Craig! My husband and I had a blast learning our dance together and plan to go back in the future to learn more dance together. The coaches were so accommodating and patient it made the process totally painless.... Read More Our guests loved our dance, too! We can't thank Adventures in Dance enough for helping us make our wedding absolutely perfect.

2017-04-19T18:22:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for dancing with us. We are so grateful to have had the pleasure of teaching you to dance for your wedding.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Jen H

We took dance lessons before our wedding and had so much fun! Holly is very patient and an awesome instructor... My husband and I actually looked forward to meeting with her each week. Neither of us had much dancing experience (other than high school dance team and the usual bar... Read More dance floor experience) but Holly choreographed a simple but impressive first dance for our wedding night. Highly recommend! :)

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Julie S

We had a really fun time taking group lessons in tango and then did a few personal lessons which made night and day difference in how we looked together. All around great experience, from knowing nothing at all about dance we looked pretty good out there on our big day.

2016-09-21T21:50:31 Response from the vendor

I am thrilled that your Tango went well! I wish I could have seen it :)

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Bailey P

Adventures In Dance is the best place for dance lessons! My dad and I went there to learn a dance for our father-daughter song and we had the best experience. Holly and Craig are so much fun and amazing teachers. I would recommend this dance studio to anyone needing to learn... Read More how to dance for a big event or even just for a fun new hobby!

2016-06-29T16:39:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. You and your father are an absolute delight to work with.

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Zoya B

So happy we choose Adventures in Dance! Holly, and all of the other instructors are really nice and very talented. My bride to be and I are very inexperienced dancers and Holly whipped us into shape in 6 sessions! We tried Arthur Murray before coming here and wish we'd found... Read More adventures in Dance from the get-go. They don't try to sell you more than you need, give good, easy to follow instructions, give you tools to help retain what you learned each lesson, and most importantly they make it fun. And this is coming from a dude who knows nothing about dancing. Thank you Holly and team!

2016-04-28T15:55:54 Response from the vendor

It is always a joy seeing such beautiful and talented couples succeed. Dance with Happy feet.

Reviewed on 4/01/2016

Before I give my review, it should be stated that I am well known amongst my family and friends for being a terrible dancer. I spent my childhood avoiding school dances and as an adult, I've avoided dancing as much as possible, out of embarrassment at my complete ineptitude.... Read More Now, after only a couple months, taking one class a week, I am beyond surprised at my progress. Our teacher, Holly Collins, has choreographed a terrific routine for the two of us, teaching us both to move correctly, with poise and balance. She didn't simply show us a few simple steps to get through the routine that so many other wedding dance teachers do. She's taught me in about eight total hours of instruction to be able to actually dance. I'm extremely thankful for her help and am absolutely amazed at our progress. My fiancé and I will be married in two weeks time. When our first dance comes, I'm actually looking forward to it, instead of dreading it, like I was only two months ago. Holly, thank you for making this guy able to impress the in-laws and lead my beautiful bride capably. I'm forever thankful. To the rest of you reading this, especially if you're a groom worried about the big day, go see Holly Collins at Adventures in Dance. Just do it. You'll thank yourself.

2016-04-28T15:56:42 Response from the vendor

Working with undiscovered talent is a pleasure. Dance with Happy Feet!

Fun Date Night Leading Up To the BIG Day

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 JEnnifer A

We learned so much! It was a fun date night leading up to the BIG day. We couldn't wait to show our moves at our wedding.

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Sophie Y

Holly did such a great job! She helped us coordinate not one but TWO dances for our wedding. They were both such a hit, especially our Argentine Tango. Definitely best decision to hire Holly as our dance instructor! She's very professional and will give you immediate, direct... Read More feedback on how to improve. Great coach!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristin G

If you are questioning whether or not to have a choreographed first dance let me just tell you that it is completely worth it!! We weren't really sure what to expect from dance lessons at first but from day one we were hooked! Craig, Holly and Robyn all helped put our dance... Read More together. They were very helpful and willing to take extra time to work on parts we were struggling with. They made us feel so comfortable and welcome every time we came in. My husband and I had so much fun learning and practicing our dance! It made us feel closer together and it was so much fun moving together as one. There were times when we didn't feel like we'd be able to put it all together but they told us to trust their expertise and on the day of the wedding we would understand. We did and boy did that pay off! On the day of the wedding we were a little nervous but once our song began it was like we were the only two people in the room. It was such a beautiful and special moment that I wouldn’t trade for the world! People were cheering and clapping and standing up for us! It was an incredible feeling! All of the things we were taught came to fruition! We would absolutely recommend every couple try Adventures in Dance out, even if it’s just for fun! I can’t tell you how many times my husband and I will come home from work or be in the middle of cooking dinner and just stop and start dancing around the house with each other! Who knew dancing could be this much fun!? Craig and Holly run an amazing studio! We can’t say enough great things about how amazing they are and how amazing we felt on the day of our wedding, dancing to our special song! Go check them out! You won’t be sorry!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Wallis F

Fabulous! Holly and Craig have worked closely with us so that we don't look like idiots during our first dance. They've been kind, tremendously helpful and encouraging! I would absolutely recommend their services.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Tons of fun! We are both confident and at ease heading into our wedding and ready to handle our first dance in style thanks to the dance classes.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Joy Z

I can't give Adventures in Dance a high enough review. My husband and I wanted to do a tango for our first dance but didn't have any dance experience whatsoever. Holly, Craig, and the rest of the crew were very patient and encouraging. Holly was our main instructor and she never... Read More acted frustrated or impatient with us. We were always greeted with a smile and a "Welcome!" The price is very reasonable and we never felt like we were wasting our money. We felt so encouraged and inspired after every lesson that we decided we want to keep taking lessons after the wedding. Next up, the Lindy Hop!

Made Us Look Like We Were Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Danielle V

My fiancée (now Husband) and I can't dance. I have zero rhythm and he has never liked dancing either. Somehow Craig managed to make our wedding waltz look wonderful to our guests! Holly helped us work with our parents for an hour so they knew what to expect during the... Read More mother/son and father/daughter dance. They were very flexible with scheduling for us as well since my husband is still in school. Highly recommended for anyone nervous about their first dance!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Elise L

My now husband and I absolutely loved working with Holly to learn our first dance. She was so patient and answered all of our questions. We walked away with skills for our first dance, the dances with parents/grandparents, and some reception moves to show off too. Holly took the... Read More time to get to know personally too which made the experience that much more rewarding. We highly recommend this Adventure.

Reviewed on 8/20/2015

My fiance Emily and I took four lessons with Holly and Craig in preparation for our first dance, and we couldn't be happier with the progress we made! Both Holly and Craig were fun to work with, patient, and very experienced dancers/teachers. I would recommend "Adventures In... Read More Dance" to anyone looking to improve their dance skills or get ready for a special event!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Lauren B

We had an amazing experience working with Craig and Holly and our first dance was perfect! I was nervous and didn't remember every single step, but they gave me the tools to improvise so I never missed a beat! Neither of us had any previous dance experience and we just knew... Read More what song we wanted to dance to. We took lessons with both Craig and Holly and they taught us what the steps were and actually built a compete dance for us. They listened to what we wanted in our dance and adjusted it to perfectly suit us. The whole experience was fun and brought us closer together as a couple before our wedding. We had such a good time that we are planning on going back for more lessons so we can go dancing on date nights. I would definitely recommend Adventures in Dance to any couple with a wedding on the way!

2015-08-11T15:15:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much. Dancers like you make our job a delight to do.

Holly Collins

Read all about Adventures in dance and how if you let us we can help you discover the outer expression of your inner dancer for your wedding http://www.adventuresindance.com/about/