The look you want at a price you’ll love!

Rentals, Tuxedos + Suits, Menswear, Fashion

1138 Michigan NE, Grand Rapids, MI

Great Tuxes

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lauren S

I loved Afendoulis! They were very willing to work with me. I worked directly with one of the owners. She helped me with decisions on the tuxes. I was even able to come back and change things as I needed. We were notified as soon as the tuxes became available. We went with a simple grey tux, black shoes, and suspenders. Our total was only $110. We provided the ties. The guys looked so handsome.

Perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Ariel C

Becky was so amazing to work with and so accommodating! I was worried that we would have a hard time matching the tuxes with my champagne colored dress but the tux she picked out was amazing and perfect in every way! Some of our groomsmen were out of town and not on schedule but Becky made sure everything was in on time and fit perfectly!

Great Service and Quality!

Reviewed on 1/14/2013 Julianne R

Becky at Afendoulis Tuxedos helped us with tuxes for our son's wedding. It was beautiful and a great event! The quality of the tuxes was great compared to the quality of the tuxes others rented from Mens Wearhouse at a better price!

Very Nice selection

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 lillian N

helpful staff nice selection

Afendoulis

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Ashley B

Poor service, poor quality, never use again

2011-09-02T12:35:38 Response from the vendor

We are so sorry to read this review. We sincerely work hard to earn our customers respect and satisfy them. We have tuxes ready two days proir to the wedding for a final fitting and make sure the customer is 100% satisfied before they walk... Read Less Read More

Great Tuxes

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Alicia R

The men in our wedding looked dashing! The styles were great, the colors were perfect, and the price was very reasonable. The only problem was a button coming off of the groom's jacket and his pants were too long, but the other guy's tuxes were great!

Nice staff!

Reviewed on 7/21/2011 Alicia C

We got our wedding party tux and a few extra tux for our fathers here. They also pressed my two wedding dresses and did a great job. I would recommend this place to a friend.

TO Afendoulis Tuxedos