Classical, Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Above and beyond at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Kristen O

I didn't want or need a lot of fancy stuff, just someone to DJ our wedding and be professional. That is what I got and more! They helped me pick a package that was big enough for the venue and included a wireless mic for speeches. I couldn't beat the price anywhere else and had... Read More some family members warn me about going too "cheap", but they did just as well as any expensive company would have. At one point I wanted string lights added for decoration and they said they could put them up if I provided the lights, but later found the columns I wanted them on were too high so it wasn't covered (they would need a ladder). Even though I said it wasn't a big deal and I could do without they looked into my light situation and found some lights that could shine up from the floor onto the columns to make them stand out. They added them in free of charge to me and it turned out beautifully! The DJ was great that night, played songs we wanted, plus took requests and made sure he had everyone's names correct before the bridal party entered. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from the DJ himself or the administrative staff beforehand and at a cost much lower than others in the area. Awesome!

Kept my guests dancing

Reviewed on 10/15/2010 Carolina P

Finding a good DJ is so important as they are the life of the party. This one in particular was amazing. All my guests were dancing until the very end and he was flexible enough to play Spanish music into the mix. I would definitely recommend them.

Kept the party going!

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jill S

These guys were great at catering to exactly what you want, they provided extra music they didn't have in their selection and our DJ was amazing and kept the party going! Very impressed and very reasonably priced

Review for Afex DJ Entertainment

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Alyson B

It was easy to plan and book everything online. They were reasonably priced showed up on time and the DJ was confident but not overbearing. The DJ played all our favorite songs and was more than willingly to fit in other people's requests. (I've been to some weddings where... Read More DJs refuse to play what guests wanted -- NOT what we were looking for).