SERVING ALL OF LOUISIANA & THE ARK-LA-TX!!

This is it! The Honeymoon! One chance! But where do you go? With our Expertise, you get the perfect start, to the most Unforgettable , indulgent trip of a lifetime! We feel Working with our incredible couples is a gift and we are endlessly fortunate to get to do what we do! Besides the accolades & compliments received from our couples, our expertise is consistently recognized. Planning a Wedding is just flat out stressful. We are continually sought after for our Stress Free approach! We do free couple consultations, and we do not charge any fees for our services. And we are known for The Honeymoon Layaway! All designed to go with your budget flow! You tell us Exactly what you crave & envision for this magical experience! We work with couples by appointment only, Message us on FB/ Call

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

In the HEART Of South Broadmoor, Shreveport, LA (318) 550-3450

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Karley N

Connor and I cannot say thank you enough to Mrs. Debbie! She helped us plan the PERFECT honeymoon. We came in and instead of asking us where we wanted she asked us to close our eyes and tell her exactly what we imaged our honeymoon to be. Needless to say she went above and... Read More beyond what we could have imagined. We stayed at Sandals Emerald Bay in a walk out villa butler suite. We could never have planned this trip without her. If you want the perfect honeymoon give her a call! She won't disappoint!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kasey W

My fiancé made all of the arrangements for our honeymoon. Finally he gave in & told me because I nagged him to death! We will be going to Punta Cana and staying in a swim up suite with all the perks! We are more excited about the honeymoon than anything else! He said that Deb is... Read More a treasure! Call her!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Ainsley H

My fiancé & I have never been out of the country before. We were scared to death, we are country people who fish & hunt, and go to lakes. Ms Debbie convinced us to expand our vision & think of a place where we both could see ourselves and totally be immersed in each other. We... Read More will be going to Mexico and staying in over water bungalow! We could never have planned this by ourselves, and her support and knowledge is what you need!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ella G

Our wedding was in May, but we delayed our honeymoon so we could save up a little more. then we ended up going at the time Hurricane Irma hit! But Ms Deb calmed all our fears, and kept in touch with our resort in Exuma every day before we left. She went out of her way to make... Read More sure we could have one heck of a dream honeymoon!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Callie W

All Thomas & I can say is one fantastic honeymoon! Chill, take a pill, and quit stressing! We went to the Mayan Riviera in March, and Ms Deb was spot on! We thank her so much for all she did for us!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Gracie S

2 Words: Call them! We had booked online and our pending a honeymoon was during the Hurricanes Irma & Marie. that travel site didn't help alter plans, we lost our money, and had to start over. A friend at a Shreveport hospital I work at suggested I call Ms Debbie. She helped... Read More calm us, kept us focused, and even gave us a super discount so we could go to St Lucia after the hurricanes, and made it so easy. She is phenominal!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Britt H

I want to start off by saying that after 2 times of trying online, that wasn't the way to go. Then after 2 times of trying to work with 2 travel agencies here in Shreveport, they didn't have the patience & wanted you to book then. My fiancé Connor & I heard about Deb through... Read More friends of friends. After 30 minutes, she nailed it! We went to the fabulous resort in the Bahamas with a walkout room to the beach & butler. Thank you Ms. Deb, we are spreading the word!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017

The thrill of our lives was when my fiancé's parents said they would pay for our honeymoon. They spared no expense, and it truly was our DREAM thanks to Mrs Deb. We went to St Lucia and stayed in an over water bungalow and she took care of everything! All we had to do was show... Read More up. John's parents were so impressed with Deb's personality and her commitment. Call her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Erica S

My fiancé saved up for 2 years to go to Greece. It was THE place we selected for our honeymoon, and could not envision anywhere else. Sure, you can take a chance booking online, but let me tell you it is taking a chance! Without Mrs. Deb, there were so many other things involved... Read More in a trip like this! If you are going out of the country, get her to help with booking it!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017

Eric & I were ecstatic when our friends finally led us to the right person to help us plan. Within 15 minutes of meeting us, she directed us to a destination we didn't even think of! So Aruba was fantastic, and without Miss Deb, we would have been spinning our wheels!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin M

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know that if you want a fabulous honeymoon, and help by a person that truly cares, then look no further than Mrs. Debbie! She doesn't just take your money honey, she didn't charge us any fee, and our honeymoon in St. Lucia was the most pampered... Read More experience ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Isabella R

Ms. Deb, Isabella & I want to extend our most sincere thanks for the Secrets Honeymoon in Mexico. Everything you did for us was a complete surprise, and we are so happy we trusted you to make the decision for us. Btw if you are reading this review, you can rest assured your... Read More honeymoon will be off the charts, so reach out to her.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Olivia D

Very Simple: If you want Cheap, unexpected trouble, screwed up flights, and sorry but we cant help you, then book online! If you want a forever honeymoon that will define Perfection, then call or email Mrs. Debbie. I had to do this review, because Seth and I were last minute on... Read More a honeymoon and so confused about who or where to go. I have 4 other friends who have used her and we all agree, she is the best! O and our honeymoon in Bora Bora was out of this world!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Mandy C

Max & I got married in Shreveport on May 28. That was great, but the Italy honeymoon Mrs. Deb sent us on was something Max had wanted all his adult life. His entire family is from there, and he had never been. So We got to visit with many different family members, as well as... Read More touring all of the highlights in Rome,Sorrento,Amalfi & more! You can't do a trip like this by yourself, so anything you need, you give Mrs. a shout out!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016

Jake and I want to thank you Mrs. Deb for your loyalty to us, never giving up on us, and being so incredibly patient. (it took 2 months for us to decide). But you hung in there! Thank you so much for our St Lucia dream honeymoon and the Rondoval with butler! All of our friends... Read More now want to use you too! We love you!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Maddie J

I am not into writing reviews, but let me make this short & sweet. This agency & Mrs. Debbie knows what the heck she is doing, doesn't make things confusing, which is more than we can say for some other agencies in Shreveport. We talked to 3 other agencies before her, and so... Read More glad we found her! Thanks for the dinner on the beach, spa credit & Sending us to Exuma Bahamas Ms. DEb! You are 1st class!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Mallory J

The best honeymoon lady in the south! my god she books couples from all over the place. Our honeymoon was in June, and we were very late in deciding what to do, where to go, and how to do this. A friend of a friend told us about Mrs Deb, and the rest is history! she sent us to... Read More the Mayan Riviera and we were taken care of the moment we hit the resort! We will never use anybody else!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016

where do I begin! After about 30 minutes of meeting with Mrs Deb, she knew exactly where we needed to go! Gabe & I have never been travel agent minded. But she outdid herself with knowing the staff at our resort and making sure everything was taken car of ahead of time. No... Read More worries at all! Gabe & I want to thank you Mrs. Deb for sending us to Exuma Bahamas and all you did for us! Call her!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

St Lucia was always our top choice for our honeymoon, but didn't know who or where to start. We had heard so many great things about Mrs Debbie. She is hands down the best honeymoon planner in the state! We had the time of our lives and we will never forget all the things she... Read More did to make it the Dream Honeymoon of all time!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016

We went to Punta Cana a destination that we def wanted for the honeymoon. Mrs Deb fixed us up at Sanctuary Cap Cana and she knew all of the staff! They treated us like royalty! Amazing experience & we will def use this agency again!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Laci J

We had our Wedding/Honeymoon at Sandals Grande Antigua! Mrs Debbie helped coordinate & worked with the wedding coordinators there at the resort. We just kicked back and virtually did very little! I got to pick out colours-cake- & reception items and she took care of everything!... Read More We had over 70 friends & family and she booked & took care of all of us! You are AMAZING Debbie!! We all 💜💜💜 You!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Anna Claire S

May I just say that not only does our honeymoon agent Ms Debbie love what she does, but it clearly shows through that she cares about you! Our Honeymoon to Sandals LaToc in St Lucia was our total Dream Honeymoon! She contacted all of the key staff there & we were treated like... Read More royalty!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Lindsey S

WOW! We had a fantastic meditteranean cruise in July that took us to Greece. Turkey & More! Mrs Debie came highly recommended by several of of my friends. She arranged everything and we didn't have to worry about a thing! Jacob & I are so thrilled with the care & service we... Read More received!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ava M

Outstanding honeymoon! Outstanding travel agent! They work w your budget! They have layaway! Ask for Ms Debbie because she knew within 30 minutes of meeting us, where we should go. Our honeymoon to Secrets Maroma in the Mayan Riviera will be so memorable!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Katelyn H

We went to Sandals Lasource in Grenada & it was the most fantastic honeymoon! We didn't even know where to start & what to do. Ms Debbie booked us in a cascading river pool suite, literally to die for! She didn't charge us any fees and still gave us free dinner on the beach!... Read More Call her!

Debbie Stewart

I've had the blessing of doing what i love most and that's travel! I'm not in it for the money. That's not foremost to me. I do it because, it gives you a freedom & respite from all of the chaos in our world. A chance to breathe in New & exciting places, that exhilarate the senses! But the one "High" above all that matters to me the most, is literally seeing the excitement & anticipation of the couple I'm sending for the first time as Husband & Wife! I work with very High end Honeymoons, to the Budget friendly. It would thrill me to help you plan & create Epic! So let's do this!