Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists

Haymarket, VA (954) 734-5514

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sarah S

Amanda is not only an amazing makeup and hair artist, but she is so sweet and easy to talk to! During my trial, I was greeted with a hug and glass of champagne. She really listened to me and the style I was looking for. We tried a couple different hair styles to find one that I... Read More loved. She even made a special hair net piece to make it look like I had a lot more hair than I do for my chignon bun. Fast forward to wedding day, she made me feel and look more beautiful than I could have imagined! She traveled to my getting ready location, and brought a makeup assistant to do my bridesmaids' makeup. They all loved their makeup. Amanda did my hair and makeup, and everyone's hair. My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted! The airbrush was perfect for a sunny and 95 degree day (I had an outdoor ceremony). The airbrush makeup didn't run, and it gave me a natural, flawless look. She enhanced my eyes and made them pop. I wish I could have Amanda do my air and makeup every day!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Courtney F

Amanda was amazing! Not only is she an incredible makeup artist and hair stylist, she's fun to work with! I usually do not wear much makeup at all, and was worried about looking unnatural and too made up. Amanda helped me to look my very best on my wedding day, while keeping it... Read More natural. I still looked like me, only way better! :) My mom and sister looked amazing as well. We all loved what she did for us and had a blast working with her. I highly recommend Amanda for any of your hair/makeup needs!

Stunning absolutely stunning!!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Sana E

Amanda is a true representation of what all your vendors should be like on your wedding day! She pays incredible attention to details and confirmed all of my requests in advance. She is very thorough and attentive and made sure that she knew the look I wanted for my special... Read More day down to my luxurious lashes. I wish I could wear those every day, but then I would need Amanda every morning to stop by and put them on. I am so happy that she was a part of my day. I cannot thank her enough. B. Smith

Excellence at its best!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014

My wedding planner recommended Agape to me and I am so happy I went with her. I had excellent service with Agape and her team. Even my bridesmaids commented on how sweet and nice each of the team members were. On the day of my wedding I turned to notice one of her team... Read More members was sweet enough to put a little blush on my flower girls faces just to make them feel special as well. Please note I am African-American and I had my doubts on whether or not she can do my type of hair. She will tell you she has someone on her team who can. My hair and makeup was exactly what I was looking for. I used clip in extensions and my hair and makeup was flawless. I even used her to do my hair and makeup for my engagement pictures. I will most definitely also use her services for any other special events I need to go to! If you still doubt my advice-book her for a bridal trial and check her out for yourself. Her bridal trial costs are similar to many others (trust me! I tried and failed with other bridal trials before I found agape). Also check out her website, and her instagram site. (Although, I do not think they do her justice)

Amanda Frank and her team are a God Sent!

Reviewed on 3/12/2014 Gloria B

I am from MD and planned most of my wedding via email or text (thank you, technology). In my search for vendors I truly relied on reviews and this is where I Agape Airbrush Makeup and Hair. On March 1, 2014, Amanda Frank made all our wedding dreams come true.... Read More Amanda is by far one of the sweetest and kindhearted girls (business person) I've met. Amanda is extremely professional and passionate about her business and clients. A client is not only her client; she makes you feel welcomed in her home (where I had my trial) and cares for you like a friend. She wants to make sure that whatever you want you get! Her in-depth knowledge of hair styling and makeup techniques ensures one will obtain the look you are going for. Amanda has the gentlest hands, which makes the whole "getting ready" process enjoyable. She handles your hair with care (no tugging, pulling, and breaking of hair) and before applying the makeup she preps your face and it feels like an express facial. Whether you are a makeup fanatic or a natural makeup kind of girl; Amanda is able to customize the airbrush makeup to your needs. The airbrushing feels light and natural and not caked on. She blends eye colors perfectly and makes ones beauty shine even more! From day one Amanda was extremely professional, kind and reliable. She responded to my request for a quote within 24-48hrs. She was willing to work with my budget (given my wedding party consisted of 7 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, mothers of both bride and groom and myself). All my bridesmaids looked amazing and loved their looks. If you want to check out pictures of my wedding, message Amanda after April 1, 2014 as I will send her wedding pictures from my photographer. We look like we came out of a catalog; I loved how all my girls looked and my dad loved how she did my mom’s hair and makeup (this is a big deal, my dad is so particular). If I could do this day all over again, I would 1000% pick Amanda Frank and her Agape Airbrush Makeup and Hair in a heartbeat. Amanda, thank you and your team for making our day so special and amazing; like a fairy tale come true! I feel like I am missing a close friend!

Maid of Honor

Reviewed on 1/23/2014

Amanda is a true professional who is in love with beauty. I didn't know I could look that good! Amanda did airbrush make-up and an updo for my sister's wedding, I was the maid of honor. I am usually timid about wearing a lot of make-up, I am more of the natural type. But I... Read More was surprised. My skin looked absolutely beautiful but I wasn't self-conscious that I had a face full of make-up. It looked flawless but not overdone - the perfect combination. And the way she did contouring with the make-up made my cheek bones really pop! I especially loved the fake eyelashes she did, they were the perfect finishing touch. The updo she did on my hair was amazing. It was an upside down french braid with a bun on the top. It was adorable. She even put a little bow underneath the bun, where the braid met the bun - so cute. Amanda is full of amazing ideas for hair. Anything you could possibly dream up, she can do. I would recommend Amanda to anyone and everyone - and I will definitely use her services again, maybe even just for a special night out!