Capturing every smile, laugh, and tear

Agape Moments is an award-winning photography studio of extraordinary extravagance, beauty, simplicity, and glamour. It is a studio built by one of the most talented groups of people we are honored to call family. We desire to capture in a camera the love on your wedding day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

Oak Grove, MN Serving The Twin Cities (763) 432-7229

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Hannah M

We found Agape Moments through a high school friend’s wedding that was featured in one of The Knot magazines. Both our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures turned out absolutely stunning! Not only did our pictures turn out amazing but the team was fantastic to work with.... Read More They were super responsive with any questions that I had and very helpful when coming up with a timeline for the day of. Sarah was fabulous, especially the day of trying to get two flower girls and 3 ring bears all under the age of 7 to look at the camera at the same time. We have gotten nothing but compliments. Thank you Agape Moments for capturing our day!

2017-10-16T20:29:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review! We LOVE hearing from our brides and grooms and having such kind words written is so humbling. <3

Agape Photography- Gorgeous and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Kristin C

I had heard of Agape Photography through a co-worker and she had loved the services agape had to offer and had beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Wedding photos is one of the most important things of my wedding day. Its how we will remember our special day for the rest of... Read More our lives. We started with meeting the photographers and looking at wedding books they had done and looking at different packages for the price. We loved the idea of getting engagement pictures done and getting a 4X6 of each and the copy rights. We also love how fast you get your edited pictures for both engagement and from our wedding day. Our wedding day was very special and our photographers had great ideas for unique shots and made sure we got a picture with everyone we wanted. We love all of our wedding pictures and they gave us a photo album with our pictures in order plus the copy rights to all of our pictures. We just made our Wedding Thank you and couldn't of been more happier with their services!

FABULOUS! Our best-spent money in the entire weddi

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jill S

Agape moments was FANTASTIC. We couldn't have had a better vendor. We received SO many compliments on both our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding pictures (one recently-married friend even said "ugh, why didn't we go with their photographer!?). What's more, is our... Read More pictures look like we spent a fortune, but yet it was very affordable! The photographers (our awesome one was Kelly, we loved her!) were extremely familiar with the venues to the point where they already had areas pre-selected for us to take pictures that were nearly guaranteed to turn out phenominally. The photographers really have an eye for capturing the true feel of your wedding and are extremely talented in knowing just the right time to snap the shot. We felt like we could just sit back and enjoy the ride of our wedding, instead of stressing about getting the perfect pictures. Agape was extremely flexible with our needs of our wedding, and was able to go-with-the-flow when we needed to add more hours at the end of the night. All in all, they were one of the few vendors I didn't have to think about or worry about throughout the wedding planning process--their experience, expertise, organization, and wedding know-how made me feel so at ease just knowing they had it covered. We would recommend them to anybody! Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kelli P

Agape Moments is simply the best! We were referred to them by friends to do our wedding photos and they did a phenomenal job. The photographers were wonderful and easy to work with and captured so many special moments. The wedding book they put together was so professional and... Read More absolutely perfect. My favorites are the candid shots!! We love them so much I refer them to anyone asking for suggestions and we have gone back for all of our children and family photos- their barn studio and outdoor areas are fantastic! We definitely recommend them for anyone in search of a photographer!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kelsey B

My sister used Agape for her wedding a few years ago and when it was my turn- my husband and I knew we wanted to go with them! The results were FANTASTIC! Our engagement session had a great setting and Sarah was able to capture our personalities in the pictures. At our... Read More wedding, Sarah and Kim were able to work with our timeline and adjust when our limo was late. Sarah and Kim captured the most important parts of our day and we have received so many compliments on our pictures! We would recommend Agape to anyone and everyone!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Hannah K

We used Agapr for our wedding this last August and they were nothing shy of PERFRCT! From engagement all the way to receiving our photos after, they were so easy to work with and cared about our wedding with everything they have! The pictures that Kim took turned out great and... Read More we are so happy to have them for the rest of our lives and relive the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Renee P

Agape Moments was absolutely fantastic! Their shots are unique and presented well. The day of our daughters wedding, the pictures went like clockwork everything was coordinated extremely well. Through out the wedding I appreciated the pictures that were not posed, they were... Read More beautiful moments of our guests enjoying the magic of the evening. I highly recommend this team of professionals!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kayla A

Agape and the women behind it are incredible! They capture the most authentic, natural pictures in a polished light. They have and will continue to be who I go to for all my photography needs, from engagement, wedding, birth of our firstborn and soon to be family session when... Read More our new baby arrives. You will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Rachel K

Best business we worked with while planning our wedding. They made everything so simple and a breeze. They helped us to run ahead of schedule and not feel stressed at all during our wedding day, not to mention their pictures are amazing! We worked with Kelly she was so sweet,... Read More kind, and totally captured who we truly are. We will treasure these photos forever and are so happy that we chose a Agape Moments to capture this event for us.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Deserae P

We feel so lucky to be part of the Agape family. I say family because they've been capturing beautiful moments of our family for almost 10 years: Engagement, wedding, and now our beautiful daughter. I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a creative and fun photographer.... Read More You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Jennifer S

It’s amazing to think that my husband and I were only casually considering pictures, we were even thinking of doing that disposables at every table thing. But then I saw some of Agape Moments weddings and I knew we had to have them. To this day the photos are the thing that... Read More most brings back all those beautiful memories. Agape Moments became one of the most vital parts of my entire wedding. The photographers excellence took all the nerves out of the experience. When I saw our wedding book I actually gasped at how beautiful they had made both my husband and I. In my opinion you cannot do better than Agape Moments.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Rose T

I went to Elementary School with one of Agape's photographers and have been following their work for several years. No matter the subject, the photos are always stunning! I couldn't be happier with our engagement and wedding photographs. While the work product is simply... Read More stunning, the best part is how easy they are to work with. They don't treat you like subjects, they treat you like family. I highly recommend Agape Moments!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kayla A

I had been a fan of Agape’s photography style for years and so when my husband and I got engaged, I knew I had to have them do our wedding pictures. They have such a talent for visualizing beautiful pictures and were great when working with our bridal party and family. They also... Read More go above and beyond to make your day extra special. They are the absolute best in Minneapolis and I would only recommend this company!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

Agape moments made our wedding day feel so magical! Our photos were beyond our expectations! I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alyssa S

We had an amazing experience working with Agape Moments!! Sarah and her team helped capture not only the romantic moments of our big day but the candid, fun ones as well! We are truly thankful that they not only made us feel relaxed while taking our photos, but gave us just... Read More enough instruction to take a great picture to the next level and make it an amazing photograph. The style of their photography was exactly what we were looking for--artistic with an editorial quality--our photos turned out professional, polished, romantic and fun. I cannot say enough great things about the team - just a JOY to work with and photographs made me teary eyed when I first saw them - they captured our favorite day just the way we hoped. I would highly recommend Sarah and the rest of the Agape Moments team to all other Minnesota Brides!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alexandra P

All I can say is I LOVE Agape Moments. Sarah and team are so fantastic and know how to capture the essence of every important moment. I have used Agape for over 10 years (from family photos, senior pics and my wedding day). I have been married for over a year now and I am so... Read More thankful that I can relive the most important day of my life thanks to Sarah and her great work. Over the years my family and I have gotten to know Sarah and team and all I can say is that they are some of the most genuine and caring people out there. I would recommend Agape to anyone and everyone if you are looking for high quality photos and phenomenal service. Thank you Sarah and team for your amazing work, passion and talent!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Chelsea A

We had Sarah as our photographer and she did an amazing job. It rained on our big day and Sarah was so patient and considerate. She captured everything I wanted and was so easy to work with. Our pictures were beautiful, but most importantly our experience with her was... Read More outstanding.

2017-10-16T15:33:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate it very much! <3

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kiersten R

Kelly did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos! We interviewed a few photographers but ended up choosing Agape because we connected so well with Kelly. She had great ideas, made us feel comfortable during the photo shoots and was extremely organized on our wedding... Read More day. Kelly, thank you for capturing our big day!

2017-10-16T15:32:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing such a nice review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it! <3

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Kayla M

We had the absolute pleasure of having Sarah do our engagement and wedding photos! She captured the emotions of our day but also our personalities & love for each other. We feel what we felt on our wedding day everytime we look at them. Sarah has such an eye for detail and... Read More creativity which shows in each photo.

2017-09-08T07:24:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! We LOVE to hear from our past brides and grooms and appreciate you taking a few minutes to write such a kind review. Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Megan W

Agape moments was UNBELIEVABLE from start to finish!! They are extremely detailed oriented, and do everything they can to fit and plan your day according to schedule down to every last photo and minute. Kim was our photographer that day and I cannot say enough about her. She is... Read More so kind, and accommodating and honestly, was just the absolute sweetest. We just received our sneak peak back and I feel like I relieved our day 100 times. Her photos and technique are outstanding - they are absolutely gorgeous.

2017-09-08T07:25:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and writing such thoughtful words about Kim and your wedding day images! Thank you.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alyssa B

Sarah did such a great job along the whole process - beautiful pictures and really understood what we wanted. She was very creative with pictures! Love them! Would highly recommend them!!

2017-09-08T07:26:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for writing a review for us! We appreciate it very much! Thanks!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Rita H

Loved every minute of working with Agape Moments for our wedding. From our very first meeting, I felt so comfortable and at ease with Sarah. Our engagement photos turned out great, she even put up with us dragging along our 2 dogs! The day of the wedding, her team did an... Read More exceptional job. I am not fond of being the subject of photos, and as the bride, felt a little lost on what to do all day with cameras snapping around me. They did a great job gently guiding me while also allowing me to be natural. All of this shows through in our photos and we will cherish them for the rest of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Andrea O

Agape moments is AMAZING!! Kelly was our photographer and our pictures turned out perfect. Also, on our big day she was so positive and fun to have around. She made the whole process so easy and we loved our engagement pictures as well. I would recommend them a million... Read More times!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Robyn H

Agape Moments Photography is amazing! I work in the wedding industry and did a lot of research before choosing a photographer for our wedding. The quality of the photos was the same caliber as the highest priced photographers in the area. They are affordable and their packages... Read More include so many options. Our engagement session (included in your wedding package) was fun, relaxed and we never felt rushed. During my wedding planning, any questions I had were quickly answered by Delaney in the office in a matter of minutes. They were highly organized with helping me choose which shots were essential that day. Karmen took our wedding photos & I’m still getting compliments on them. A big bonus was the fact that they compile an entire wedding album in chronological order for you! You don’t need to order a million pictures (where would you start anyway?!?). This was a huge take-away for us. Two weeks after our wedding we had a beautiful album, wedding disc with edited photos and another 3 discs of ‘extras’. So many of those extras turned out beautifully as well. Agape has also taken our daughter’s newborn photos. They are patient, gentle and know just the way to handle tiny babies to get the greatest shots. As a new mom with some anxiety in those first few days of my daughter’s life, our photo session was incredibly relaxing. Overall, if you want a photographer that is affordably priced, professional and highly responsive…do yourself a favor and book them! I’m looking forward to future family sessions with Agape.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Mog C

Planning a long distance 400 person wedding in the Twin Cities (coming from NYC) was absolutely beyond stressful and having Agape Moments as our photographer was by far the best decision we made. Because my family has had several weddings where the pictures came in less than... Read More stellar and given the amount of planning involved with ours, I wanted to make sure the photographer would be able to capture our wedding properly. From our engagement session to the day of the wedding, I felt like I was in competent hands with Agape Moments. They sent me timelines months in advance to get me thinking about Wedding details. Most importantly though, the pictures from both our engagement session and our wedding could not have captured us better. Our engagement session yielded so many great pictures (by far, the most and best we'd ever had taken of us as a couple) that it almost looked like we couldn't take a bad picture (def not true). The pictures from our wedding day were everything we could ask for. They depicted controlled chaos, many tears of happiness, and all the love one can hope on one's wedding day all wrapped into the fragility of the human eye. We will eternally be grateful for Agape Moments and will continue recommending them to anyone who wants fantastic pictures of different stages in their lives.