Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo

Bow2008 09

Oak Grove, MN
Serving The Twin Cities

Agape Moments

Reviewed on 1/22/2015 Anna L

I cannot say how much I LOVE Agape Moments! Working with Sarah and team was such a great experience! She made my now husband and I feel so comfortable throughout the entire process and our photos are incredible! I looked at so many photographers prior to choosing Agape and they... Read More truly were amazing quality for a reasonable price!

Agape Photography- Gorgeous and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/15/2012 Kristin C

I had heard of Agape Photography through a co-worker and she had loved the services agape had to offer and had beautiful engagement and wedding photos. Wedding photos is one of the most important things of my wedding day. Its how we will remember our special day for the rest of... Read More our lives. We started with meeting the photographers and looking at wedding books they had done and looking at different packages for the price. We loved the idea of getting engagement pictures done and getting a 4X6 of each and the copy rights. We also love how fast you get your edited pictures for both engagement and from our wedding day. Our wedding day was very special and our photographers had great ideas for unique shots and made sure we got a picture with everyone we wanted. We love all of our wedding pictures and they gave us a photo album with our pictures in order plus the copy rights to all of our pictures. We just made our Wedding Thank you and couldn't of been more happier with their services!

FABULOUS! Our best-spent money in the entire weddi

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Jill S

Agape moments was FANTASTIC. We couldn't have had a better vendor. We received SO many compliments on both our engagement pictures, as well as our wedding pictures (one recently-married friend even said "ugh, why didn't we go with their photographer!?). What's more, is our... Read More pictures look like we spent a fortune, but yet it was very affordable! The photographers (our awesome one was Kelly, we loved her!) were extremely familiar with the venues to the point where they already had areas pre-selected for us to take pictures that were nearly guaranteed to turn out phenominally. The photographers really have an eye for capturing the true feel of your wedding and are extremely talented in knowing just the right time to snap the shot. We felt like we could just sit back and enjoy the ride of our wedding, instead of stressing about getting the perfect pictures. Agape was extremely flexible with our needs of our wedding, and was able to go-with-the-flow when we needed to add more hours at the end of the night. All in all, they were one of the few vendors I didn't have to think about or worry about throughout the wedding planning process--their experience, expertise, organization, and wedding know-how made me feel so at ease just knowing they had it covered. We would recommend them to anybody! Worth every penny.

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Robyn H

Agape Moments Photography is amazing! I work in the wedding industry and did a lot of research before choosing a photographer for our wedding. The quality of the photos was the same caliber as the highest priced photographers in the area. They are affordable and their packages... Read More include so many options. Our engagement session (included in your wedding package) was fun, relaxed and we never felt rushed. During my wedding planning, any questions I had were quickly answered by Delaney in the office in a matter of minutes. They were highly organized with helping me choose which shots were essential that day. Karmen took our wedding photos & I’m still getting compliments on them. A big bonus was the fact that they compile an entire wedding album in chronological order for you! You don’t need to order a million pictures (where would you start anyway?!?). This was a huge take-away for us. Two weeks after our wedding we had a beautiful album, wedding disc with edited photos and another 3 discs of ‘extras’. So many of those extras turned out beautifully as well. Agape has also taken our daughter’s newborn photos. They are patient, gentle and know just the way to handle tiny babies to get the greatest shots. As a new mom with some anxiety in those first few days of my daughter’s life, our photo session was incredibly relaxing. Overall, if you want a photographer that is affordably priced, professional and highly responsive…do yourself a favor and book them! I’m looking forward to future family sessions with Agape.

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Mog C

Planning a long distance 400 person wedding in the Twin Cities (coming from NYC) was absolutely beyond stressful and having Agape Moments as our photographer was by far the best decision we made. Because my family has had several weddings where the pictures came in less than... Read More stellar and given the amount of planning involved with ours, I wanted to make sure the photographer would be able to capture our wedding properly. From our engagement session to the day of the wedding, I felt like I was in competent hands with Agape Moments. They sent me timelines months in advance to get me thinking about Wedding details. Most importantly though, the pictures from both our engagement session and our wedding could not have captured us better. Our engagement session yielded so many great pictures (by far, the most and best we'd ever had taken of us as a couple) that it almost looked like we couldn't take a bad picture (def not true). The pictures from our wedding day were everything we could ask for. They depicted controlled chaos, many tears of happiness, and all the love one can hope on one's wedding day all wrapped into the fragility of the human eye. We will eternally be grateful for Agape Moments and will continue recommending them to anyone who wants fantastic pictures of different stages in their lives.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Josh H

Sarah is amazingly talented. From our engagement photos in the fall, to our wedding this July. She made us feel so comfortable and we absolutely LOVE our photos. I truly don't know how we will ever choose our favorites there are so many! I personally love how there is a good... Read More combination of classic + artsy photos in our wedding collection. We are so grateful for these captured moments that we can cherish forever. My husband and I look forward to working with Agape Moments again soon!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Cait J

We LOVED our wedding photographer. Kim from Agape Moments was amazing throughout our entire wedding day. She was organized, and she kept the wedding party organized too. Kim was very friendly, helpful and captured our wedding in a gorgeous way. We are so grateful, and we highly... Read More recommend Agape Moments for wedding photography.

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Sarah G

Sarah is the absolute best!!!! Our wedding pictures were so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She was very helpful in suggesting poses and making us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Agape Moments to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Danielle C

Words cannot describe how WONDERFUL Agape is! They captured every moment of our day with absolute PERFECTION! Every single photo turned out STUNNING and reflected our personalities to a T. The photographers were SO incredibly fun to work with and helped make our day even more... Read More memorable. I will be using them for every photograph-able moment in my life from here on out.

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Amanda B

From the moment I saw Agape's wedding portfolio I knew I wanted them to be our wedding photographer. Sarah was phenomenal from the start. She made us feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process. Our engagement pictures turned out flawless and they made me that much more... Read More excited for our weding pictures. Sarah makes you feel more like a friend then a client and I truly enjoyed that. Our wedding went beautifully and Sarah did an amazing job (go figure). Her attention to detail is prevelent in every picture. We love our pictures and we higly recommend any wedding couple to Agape.

Sarah is excellent

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rebecca O

Sarah was our photographer our our wedding day. She was very easy to work with, provided direction and took many, many photos. She's extremely talented. Overall Agape is higher priced but I'm glad we spent a bit more to have Sarah as our photographer.

Exceptional service

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Paul L

Creative, detailed, and dedicated. From our first meeting with Sarah and Agape Moments we knew that is who we wanted to photograph our wedding. The set up she has for engagement pictures was perfect. Their property is full of little spots that completely transform the... Read More picture. Sarah presented us with creative and innovative ideas which turned out great. The most surprising part is how soon we received our engagement pictures, within 2 weeks! On our wedding day Sarah went ABOVE AND BEYOND. She didn't sit still for nearly 9 hours. I had to MAKE HER sit down and eat dinner at the reception. Again our biggest surprise came when we received our e-mail with all of the pictures, this time it was a week and a half, we were barely home from our honeymoon. All our families and friends commented on how good the pictures were. I cannot say enough good things about Sarah and Agape. Professional, creative, detailed and above all, dedicated. Thank you Sarah and Agape.

BEST Photographer in MN

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kelly L

The Agape Moments team is hands down the best in the business. They went above and beyond for our special day, and the results were nothing but flawless. Please do yourself a favor and have Agape Moments capture your engagement & wedding photos - you will NOT be disappointed!... Read More On top of that, you will have timeless, stunning pictures which will last a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jenny S

I knew before I was even engaged who I wanted to hire as our wedding photographer. Knowing them personally and professionally, Agape Moments was hands down my first and only choice. The work that comes from these women is nothing short of amazing. Kim was our photographer and... Read More she made my husband and I so much at ease as we were doing photographs. She gave us direction when we had no clue how to pose and captured our wedding day so naturally. We LOVE all of our wedding photos and were so glad Kim was able to join us in New Orleans where our wedding was held. We went with the platinum package and found this to be a really reasonable price for what we got. Also, the turn around time for the edited photos was so quick! Another girlfriend of mine had to wait six weeks for hers and Agape was done with ours in less than 2 weeks! I would definitely recommend Agape to future brides! They truly are the best!

Creative Genius

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Angie K

We used Agape Moments for our wedding and engagement photos. Both times we had Kim as our photographer, and couldn't have been happier with her. She always made us feel like our wedding day was the most important wedding to her. She was always so calming and reassuring. She came... Read More two hours early for our wedding, even though she didn't have to, just to get acquainted with the location! She had amazing creative ideas and took every shot that we requested. Her work was absolutely beautiful as well. I would recommend this company to all brides! We will definitely be using them for all of our future photos!

Personal and Professional

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Rose T

From the start, I knew that there was no other photographer to use for engagement and wedding photos. There is a personal, childhood connection with Sarah Rolf and Karmin Hoang and I couldn't think of a better company to trust to document the biggest day in our lives so far!... Read More Sarah was our photographer - she was so personal and professional and her work is amazing! Agape Moments was on top of everything - I really appreciated the photo planning prior to the wedding and the reassurance that we left plenty of time in between just in case things ran behind schedule. Thanks, Agape Moments, for documenting our day and making us feel so special!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Davie O

Absolutely perfect! I hardly noticed the photographers during the wedding but they captured every moment. Kim has an eye for a beautiful unique shot. I felt so comfortable during the engagement session and Kim even helped calm my nerves the day of the wedding. The customer... Read More service is outstanding with how quick they get back to phone calls or e mails. My sister who was the matron of honor saw how great they were and hired them to do her pregnancy photos. They beautifully captured out special day!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Marissa S

My sister used Agape for her wedding photos and I absolutely loved her photos so I knew I would definitely use them as well. Our photographer was Kim and she was so nice and easy to work with and she had lots of ideas for poses and different back drops. Our engagement photos... Read More were so beautiful and we got lots of compliments on them! Our wedding photos too are stunning and you can really see the day from start to finish in our photographs. You also get cd's with all the extra photos they took and I don't think there is a bad on in there. A really awesome perk of using Agape too is you get a wedding book with a bunch of your edited pictures. I have a friend who got married after me and she has to pay extra for a photo book so you really get good value for your money. We were super super happy with Agape and the office staff is wonderful as well! Highly recommend!! :)

Reviewed on 8/17/2015 Sara A

OUTSTANDING!! I am so in LOVE with all of my photos from Agape. I loved our engagement session from last winter at the oak grove location and am completely blown away by our wedding photos. Our photographer was AMAZING to work with - especially on the day of. She and her... Read More assistant were so creative, and mindful of all everything going on (especially in the heat!!). Not only were the photos spectacular, I received them very quickly (2-3 weeks) after the wedding (but got a sneak peak in the first week!!). Thank you so much Agape team!!

Could not have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Sarah C

Kelly, from Agape Moments Photography, did an amazing job photographing our wedding! She felt like family and listened to us about everything we wanted to capture on our day and made it happen. It was so easy to work with her! Communication was always prompt. We never felt like... Read More we had to worry about anything related to photos for our wedding. We have received so many compliments on both our engagement photos (which Kelly also shot) and our wedding photos. My husband and I highly recommend Kelly! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Brittany D

Choosing Agape Moments was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The ladies at Agape are friendly, easy to work with, and quick to respond. Sarah was our photographer and I can’t say enough great things about her. Sarah came prepared with a backup plan for outdoor... Read More pictures since it rained our entire wedding day and honestly you would never know it was raining. Every single picture turned out amazing thanks to Sarah and the rest of the ladies at Agape. Hands down, I would recommend Agape Moments to any bride.

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Kara J

Agape moments was fantastic! I got tons of compliments on our photographer, Kelly. Many people commented on how attentive she was. She had tons of ideas and always made sure we were getting the photos that we wanted. She made sure to stay to capture the first dance. I really... Read More appreciate the extra effort that she took.

Best Photographer!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Kendall K

I knew 10 years ago when I saw Kim shoot a wedding that I wanted Agape Moments to be my wedding photographer. She was excellent to work with, took charge when needed and provided 7 sneak peek pictures 2 days after my wedding. I also got my link of images 2 weeks after my... Read More wedding. Agape has excellent service, great pricing and lots of forms to streamline your day. If I did it all over again I would choose them every-time. Great work Agape Moments!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Nicole M

Agape moments was the best investment for my wedding day. They were amazing. Professional, organized and true artists. I love every single picture they captured. Kim and Kelly were so easy to work with and made all of us feel comfortable and we had a lot of fun with them! We... Read More were fighting some extremely cold weather for an outdoor wedding but they kept the day smooth and efficient . It was perfect and now I can relive the day through their beautiful work. Ten STARS!

110% Pleased in our Decision

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Sophia R

My husband and I are pretty laid back people, but when it came to planning our wedding- it was easy to become overwhelmed with all the details taking place at once. We chose Agape Moments because they came highly recommended to us by our venue coordinator. It was so great to... Read More hear from our other vendors, about how excited they were that we chose Agape to capture our special day. We knew during the whole planning process that they were the right pick. We had our engagement pictures taken a few weeks prior to our wedding. After the shoot, Sarah was persistent that we would have our pictures at least a week or more before our wedding day, in case we wanted to incorporate the pictures in any aspects of our day. This was not something that we had asked about, but Sarah was so thoughtful to think about that for us, and she worked extra hard with the Agape team to meet a quick turnaround. The pictures turned out so wonderful that we decided to use them for our wedding day guestbook. When the weather decides to not cooperate on your wedding day, one would think that throws a wrench in the photography plans. However, that was not the case in our situation because Sarah has the best attitude and creative personality. We did have a rain back up plan in place, but once Sarah arrived, she immediately had already scoped out an outside covered area to provide a unique backdrop. The best part was you can’t even tell it was raining all day. She was constantly moving, and never wasted a moment. Her assistant was so wonderful working with all members of our bridal party and making sure that all the picture requests on our checklist were covered. Sarah did not settle at any part of the day, as long as we were in the mood to try different locations- Sarah was taking pictures. Being proactive is something that is very valuable because looking at our album we can see a great variety and all the different options. Not only did Sarah provide amazing pictures of our wedding for us to cherish for years to come, she made it a great experience. I was hesitant leading up to our wedding because my husband and I have a high energy 2 year old boy. I had a master goal in my head of at least getting an attempt at one family picture with him in it, and perhaps a couple pictures of him in his tuxedo. This goal was something I expressed with Sarah a couple times before our wedding day and even the day of. I could tell that Sarah was making this a top goal of hers for the day. From the second Ben arrived she did not miss an opportunity to start snapping the pictures of him, and working with him to show us that cheesy smile. When we received our wedding pictures, I was incredibly taken back by the amount of amazing pictures she had taken of Ben and the amount of different family pictures she was able to get with not only my husband and I, but Ben with other relatives.

Start a Conversation!