Flowers that Create the Moment

Designer / Owner, Dina Daddario, and her staff commit to provide an atmosphere of creativity, fresh ideas and an understanding of the issues brides deal with. Focused on providing floral solutions that make people happy, and events more beautiful!

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

All of Connecticut - Watertown (860) 945-0647

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Cashell P

When I got engaged I was pretty clueless about almost all things wedding related. I didn't have my dream wedding planned out in my head. At all. I also had very little clue about where one even begins to plan a wedding. So, like many others I consulted the internet! I found... Read More Agnew Florist through theknot.com and contacted them immediately (because the Internet said you need to book vendors ASAP). Dina was so quick to respond to my inquiry and scheduled a phone consultation with me for the next week. She was so kind and patient as she gave me the basics of all thing wedding flower related. I ended up meeting with her in person a couple of weeks later, where again she really took the time to go through my expectations and wants for my wedding. I told her how much I was willing/wanting to spend on flowers and she worked with me to ensure I got what I wanted for the best price possible. For that alone I was so impressed and happy about! I put my deposit down that day, even though we still had about a year until the wedding. Let me tell you, throughout that entire year Dina maintained contact with me and worked with me as the details and numbers for our wedding began to change. We ended up increasing the number of people in our bridal party and our guests. I was worried that this would totally blow my flower budget. It so didn't! Dina gave me a very fair price. On my wedding day, the flowers were delivered and set up right on time. I had a beautiful bouquet full of peonies (per my request). The bridal party's flowers looked amazing. The ceremony decor was lovely. The centerpeices were elegant (which I really loved because I didn't even think I was going to be able to do floral centerpeices due to $$). The cake was decorated even better than I had imagined. Everything was just right. If you're looking for a Florist who will really take the time to work with you, and your vendors, to make sure your wedding day vision is achieved; do yourself a favor and call Agnew Florist. Ask for Dina!

2017-06-18T11:54:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Julie for this lovely review. Words can't express how much I loved working with you. I wish you a wonderful and happy life. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Erika J

We cannot say enough great things about this venue. Dina, and all other staff, are the best! They are so nice and easy to talk to, helpful and very good at what they do, at a very reasonable and generous price. The vision that we had was brought perfectly together by Agnew... Read More Florist. We highly recommend them! Thank you so much Agnew Florist!!! Xo, Erika and Dan

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katie V

Our bouquets were perfect!! Mine was very full and it still looks so fresh days later. I would highly recommend this place and the value and service is top notch.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Katharine K

Dina is amazing! She is talented and makes a beautiful final product, but she is also very kind and accommodating! My husband Joel and I really enjoyed our time working with her! Truly a pleasure. Thank you so much Dina!

2017-11-07T14:13:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much Kate, it was such a pleasure working with you and Joel. I wish you the very best for a wonderful and happy life together!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kelleigh T

Dina at Agnew Florist did an absolutely phenomenal job. I was not very articulate when it came to describing what I wanted, but it took my breath away when I went and saw the sample bouquets for the first time. She totally got my "look" (wedding theme was romantic with cream,... Read More blush and green flowers). Not only were the arrangements beautiful, but Agnew Florist was easy to work with - everything went smoothly and when I showed up to my reception, I was blown away by the arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Katie B

Dina from Agnew was an absolute pleasure to work with! She handled every question and change with ease and made our wedding absolutely beautiful! The bouquets,boutonnières, rose pedals for the aisle, pergola flowers, and all centerpieces were absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Alexandria W

Agnew Florist was recommended to us by a close friend who got married earlier this year, from the moment that my husband and I met with Dina we were so impressed with how kind, patient, professional and understanding that she was. We loved our first meeting with Dina so much... Read More that we put a deposit down that day. Dina was very quick to respond to all of my many questions and was very flexible with all of the times that details were being changed throughout the entire planning process, even up to the week before the wedding. Dina was great about getting us the most for our budget and everything turned out absolutely perfect the day of! From the flowers on the archway to the centerpieces and the bouquets all of her work was stunning. Dina was so easy to work with and truly made this part of the planning process flow so smoothly, it was wonderful to work with her.

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Stefanie P

Dina did an absolutely incredible job with our wedding. She was a dream to work with and was so patient, kind, understanding, and accommodating, especially for an indecisive bride like me. All of her work was stunning. From the ceremony arch and the bouquets, to the centerpiece... Read More arrangements and garlands, Dina's creations were more beautiful than we could have even imagined. Thank you for everything, Dina!!!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 John A

Dina did such an amazing job! They were incredibly easy to work with, on time and very professional. I went in to see her with an idea of what I wanted the flowers at my wedding to look like, and I was blown away with how it all turned out. While the bouquets were beautiful the... Read More flower arrangements she designed for our arbor were truly stunning and left an impression on all of our guests! Thanks Dina!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Megan K

We were so incredibly pleased with Agnew Florist! Dina understood exactly what we were looking for and helped us reign it in to stay within our budget. She was so friendly and easy to work with and everything turned out beyond beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Amy R

Dina at Agnew was so wonderful to work with! Her work was so gorgeous - better than I had even hoped for. Her prices are reasonable and I recommend her 1000%. Thank you Dina for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Jonna M

They did an amazing job! I told her what I envisioned for my center pieces, without showing pictures, and she did even better! I was so happy with the bouquets and head prices for my flower girls. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Anna B

When Dina brought in the bouquets on the day of our wedding, I was literally brought to tears (of joy!). This is the kind of work that Dina and her team at Agnew Florist bring to the table: it is beautiful, thoughtful, and meets the needs of the client with ease and grace. Dina... Read More worked within our budget and well exceeded our dreams on the florals. My husband and I had very little opinion on flowers, but with just a few Pinterest pictures, Dina nailed the entire aesthetic of the wedding and brought our vision together. She responded to calls immediately and she seamlessly rolled with our last minute changes to the centerpieces. In a world of a million choices, Agnew Florist is a no-brainer if you want beautiful flowers, from an amazing family-run business, at a great price!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Haley U

Dina at Agnew florist made all my wedding flower dreams come true. The way she arranged the bouquets, and the colors of the flowers in the arrangements were my exact vision. Dina was so warm and professional and her prices were far more reasonable than the first 3 florists we... Read More visited! Dont miss the opportunity to use Agnew florist

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Chelsea C

I cannot say enough good things about Dina and Agnew Florist. We were married on Friday, May 26th. The weather was calling for rain, so with the possibility of an indoor ceremony, I called Dina the day before the wedding and had her add petals to line the aisles as well as two... Read More large flower arrangements. She did them with no problem and they came out beautifully. The bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were perfect. I had the most beautiful white and pink peony bouquet, and my bridesmaid's bouquets were bright and vibrant with gorgeous coral and peachy flowers. Our centerpieces came out perfectly as well. She went above and beyond to take my vision and make it into a reality at an unbeatable price. I am so thankful to Dina for everything she did to make our wedding day so special and beautiful!! Would HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Julie S

We just had Agnew Florist provide flowers for our June 3rd wedding, and everything was simply breathtaking. When meeting with Dina initially, we discussed the types of flowers I liked and the overall look we were looking for. Our wedding was garden-inspired with greenery, light... Read More pinks, and ivory flowers. I mentioned that I love peonies, but with my modest budget I knew that peonies were probably a longshot and Dina said she would use a similar flower to get the same look. When the bouquets arrived at the hotel the morning of the wedding, I was blown away to see them FULL of the most beautiful peonies. I was so ecstatic. When I arrived at the venue and was able to see our centerpieces, they also had peonies incorporated and looked so beautiful and perfect we had to touch the flowers to make sure they were real!! I can’t believe how beautiful and lush all of the flowers looked, especially for the incredibly reasonable price that Agnew charges. I’d recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Martha D

Agnew Florist was recommended by our venue, Winvian Farm. They did a beautiful job. The flowers were perfect, and I was greatly surprised at how reasonable their prices were! I recommend them without hesitation. Very pleased.

2017-06-08T15:44:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much. We are so pleased you enjoyed the flowers. It was a pleasure putting your beautiful bouquets and centerpieces together!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 JoAnna D

Dina was a dream to work with! Very accommodating as far as meeting with me & responding to my calls,texts & emails. She provided me with flowers for my bridal shower & wedding. Everything was exactly what i wanted & pictured! Would highly recommend her to any bride!

2017-06-08T12:27:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you JoAnna, It was an absolute pleasure working with you, please feel free to contact me regarding any floral needs you might have in the future. Congratulations!!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Toni H

I contacted Dina via the knot and we connected and had a wonderful conversation. She promised to send me a quote of what we discussed so that we could set up a in person consultation etc, I never heard back from Dina. I've called, I've emailed, I've left messages and she hasn't... Read More followed up. It's been almost 2 months since our initial conversation. I'd suggest to stay away as this is truly unprofessional and if this is indicative of what to expect if hired I will save myself the headache and find another florist; one that respect my time and the process of planning a wedding.

2017-06-03T08:20:14 Response from the vendor

Hello, I'm not sure who is writing this review. I take customer service very seriously as one can tell by my previous reviews on Theknot, Facebook and Google. Having said that, if I have missed an email, I am extremely sorry that you have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Christina G

I will never forget the moment that I walked into our venue and saw the flowers, and decor that Dina had arranged-- I was absolutely speechless, and that image is forever burned in my memory. She took my vision to a whole new level, and made our venue come to life with the... Read More "Lush" theme. The flowers that she chose were unique, and stunning, and looking back at the pictures I can really appreciate how much time she spent placing each flower in just the right spot. Thank you so much Dina!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shannon R

Dina is the sweetest and I so enjoyed working with her. The flowers were so beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Meaghan K

I honestly can't express how absolutely blown away by the flowers I was!! Dina listened to my vision during our first visit together and when we met again a year later helped my shape my vision for the wedding. She was so accommodating with times to meet and flexible with a... Read More payment schedule. She encouraged that I come back with my mom without hesitation if she wanted to see/talk about the flowers (that was my moms favorite part of the wedding planning process). Besides how professional and organized she was, she was very comfortable, caring, and friendly. On the day of the wedding, as I was walking from the limo to do first looks with my photographer, I almost started crying because of how beautiful the flowers were (from the arrangements on our arbor/wine barrels at the ceremony- to the amazing bouquets). Guests fought over the center pieces because of how absolutely gorgeous they were!! Thank you for helping my husband and my dream wedding come to life Dina and team!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Tiffany A

Perfect! I cannot begin to express how incredibly talented Dina and her team are. My wedding was 7/16/16. From the very beginning Dina was beyond helpful and so truly kind. My husband and I met with Dina and showed her a few pictures and had a general idea of what we were... Read More looking for and she went above and beyond and turned our ideas into a picture perfect wedding! Her and her team provided the level of detail every bride wants to have on her big day! Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about our flowers, from our bouquets, to the church arrangements, and our centerpieces, they were everything we could of ever dreamed of and more!! We had the most wonderful experience every bride and groom could hope for when planning your big day, I would wholeheartedly recommend Agnew florist!!! Thank you Dina and Heather for everything, my flowers were truly beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meredith M

I was beyond impressed with the work Dina and her incredible staff did for our wedding. This coming from a bride who nearly didn't do flowers!! I am so thankful my mother-in-law talked me into them - the arrangements Agnew provided with breathtaking. The bouquets, the... Read More boutonnieres, and our ARCHWAY - I could go on and on. Dina was wonderful to work with, her work is evident in the photos we have of our wedding day. Would definitely recommend! Thank you, Dina!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Rachel L

Dina was wonderful to work with and the flowers were so beautiful. We changed our minds a few times about the look of the centerpieces and she was so flexible and easy going about it. She put us at ease when we met with her and was extremely kind. I felt very taken care of and... Read More really loved my bouquet. The boutonnieres were exactly what my husband wanted and she was very generous in staying within our budget. I would highly recommend her!

Dina Agnew

Having raised 3 beautiful daughters, I feel I understand the way a woman thinks, their budgets, and their dreams. I truly have a heart’s desire to make every bride realize and capture their vision for a beautiful wedding day. I studied at the CT. Floral Society and received certificates in advanced floral work. I also have a certificate in wedding work from the New York Botanical Society and attend all the newest seminars on current trends. There is nothing more satisfying than being part of one of life’s most special moments and adding joy to a bride’s day!