Flowers that Create the Moment

Designer / Owner, Dina Daddario, and her staff commit to provide an atmosphere of creativity, fresh ideas and an understanding of the issues brides deal with. Focused on providing floral solutions that make people happy, and events more beautiful!

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

587 Main St, Watertown, CT (860) 945-0647

Reviewed on 8/15/2015

Amazing florist!!! I loved my experience with Dina and her team! They knew exactly what I wanted in just a few words!! They did an amazing job on my bouquets and everyone was amazed at the colors!! This is definitely the place to go for excellent service and flowers, along... Read More with great prices!! They go above and beyond and it's so refreshing to work with small business owners! I will definitely be using them again for all my floral needs!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2015 Amanda T

I can not say enough great things about Dina and her crew at Agnew! My mom used Agnew for her wedding years ago as well, and we were overly pleased with the results! Dina was a joy to work with and helped make my visions become a reality! Every minor detail was perfect to... Read More enhance my rustic wedding! The bouquets were stunning, boutonnières were masculine yet gorgeous, centerpieces were beautiful, and everyone raved about how adorable our flower girl looked with a simple flower crown. My expectations were well exceeded! Thanks so much Dina for helping to make my wedding beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 christina h

Im so pleased and happy to say my flowers for my May wedding were absolutely beautiful! I gave my ideas to Dina through email and she created exactly how I dreamed for my flowers to be! I'm so thankful to have chosen Agnew florist for my wedding. Very professional,excellent... Read More service , nice and friendly staff . Thank you Agnew florist for the wedding of my dreams!

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Katie V

Our bouquets were perfect!! Mine was very full and it still looks so fresh days later. I would highly recommend this place and the value and service is top notch.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Christina G

I will never forget the moment that I walked into our venue and saw the flowers, and decor that Dina had arranged-- I was absolutely speechless, and that image is forever burned in my memory. She took my vision to a whole new level, and made our venue come to life with the... Read More "Lush" theme. The flowers that she chose were unique, and stunning, and looking back at the pictures I can really appreciate how much time she spent placing each flower in just the right spot. Thank you so much Dina!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Shannon R

Dina is the sweetest and I so enjoyed working with her. The flowers were so beautiful and affordable. I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Meaghan K

I honestly can't express how absolutely blown away by the flowers I was!! Dina listened to my vision during our first visit together and when we met again a year later helped my shape my vision for the wedding. She was so accommodating with times to meet and flexible with a... Read More payment schedule. She encouraged that I come back with my mom without hesitation if she wanted to see/talk about the flowers (that was my moms favorite part of the wedding planning process). Besides how professional and organized she was, she was very comfortable, caring, and friendly. On the day of the wedding, as I was walking from the limo to do first looks with my photographer, I almost started crying because of how beautiful the flowers were (from the arrangements on our arbor/wine barrels at the ceremony- to the amazing bouquets). Guests fought over the center pieces because of how absolutely gorgeous they were!! Thank you for helping my husband and my dream wedding come to life Dina and team!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2016 Tiffany A

Perfect! I cannot begin to express how incredibly talented Dina and her team are. My wedding was 7/16/16. From the very beginning Dina was beyond helpful and so truly kind. My husband and I met with Dina and showed her a few pictures and had a general idea of what we were... Read More looking for and she went above and beyond and turned our ideas into a picture perfect wedding! Her and her team provided the level of detail every bride wants to have on her big day! Everyone at our wedding could not stop raving about our flowers, from our bouquets, to the church arrangements, and our centerpieces, they were everything we could of ever dreamed of and more!! We had the most wonderful experience every bride and groom could hope for when planning your big day, I would wholeheartedly recommend Agnew florist!!! Thank you Dina and Heather for everything, my flowers were truly beautiful.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meredith M

I was beyond impressed with the work Dina and her incredible staff did for our wedding. This coming from a bride who nearly didn't do flowers!! I am so thankful my mother-in-law talked me into them - the arrangements Agnew provided with breathtaking. The bouquets, the... Read More boutonnieres, and our ARCHWAY - I could go on and on. Dina was wonderful to work with, her work is evident in the photos we have of our wedding day. Would definitely recommend! Thank you, Dina!!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Rachel L

Dina was wonderful to work with and the flowers were so beautiful. We changed our minds a few times about the look of the centerpieces and she was so flexible and easy going about it. She put us at ease when we met with her and was extremely kind. I felt very taken care of and... Read More really loved my bouquet. The boutonnieres were exactly what my husband wanted and she was very generous in staying within our budget. I would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Deb L

Dina, her husband, and experienced staff at Agnew Florist provided the most elegant florals for my daughter's wedding day. A friend of mine spent many years as a master florist at the Metropolitan Museum before he retired, and he was impressed by Dina's artistry. Everyone at... Read More Agnew's was delightful to work with and highly professional. Dina helped eliminate much stress from my day and provided a beautiful visual memory we will cherish.I highly recommend this vendor!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I went to so many different flower shops looking to find someone to do my wedding and once I went into Agnew Florist I just knew she was the one!!! She took care of every want and need I had!! All my girls and I were obsessed with our bouquets!! The centerpieces were amazing!!... Read More She made my vision become a reality. I will definitely recommend all of my family and friends to go back to her!!

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Brianna C

Dina and her team at Agnew Florist did the flowers for my wedding on 6/18/2016. Dina is very accommodating and kind. She was reasonable on price and genuinely wanted me to be happy with all the arrangements. She was also very patient with me even when I was constantly calling... Read More the week before the wedding. Ordering, payment, and delivery was also easy, no problems at all. Everything came out beautiful! I would highly recommend Dina and Agnew Florist to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/24/2016 Shannon A

Dina was amazing!!! I was not a big fan of flowers and I didn't want to spend too much on them. I gave her my budget and sent her pictures of flowers that I thought were nice. I was not able to meet her because I was busy doing wedding stuff but when I saw the flowers that she... Read More delivered I was amazed. They were so beautiful and my centerpieces were bigger than I expected. She did a wonderful job and I would recommend her to anyone. She is very professional and delivers great work. Everyone loved the centerpieces and wanted to take them home.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Michele H

Dina did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. She was extremely easy to work with and had great recommendations and ideas to offer. Thank you Dina :)

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Kelsey K

I just got married to my husband last week and Agnew Florist was absolutely wonderful! Their flowers were incredible and really helped make our special day extra special. They were exactly the type and color we were looking for and they did such a fantastic job with the... Read More centerpieces and setting up at our venue. My husband and I are forever grateful to Agnew Florist for providing such excellent service and an excellent product for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Danielle C

They did the flowers for my wedding recently, and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone! Dina went above and beyond with her bouquets and decorating the chapel. Everything was beautiful and perfect. I can't say enough how much I loved everything she did. Thank you Dina for... Read More everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Melanie R

I highly recommend Agnew Florist. My bouquets for my wedding were beautiful! Dina knew exactly what I wanted and made sure my flowers were perfect. She was always available with any questions I had. Everyone complimented how beautiful my flowers were as well as my... Read More bridesmaids.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Melanie F

Picking wedding flowers can be overwhelming and confusing because they come in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes. I am not one to know much about flowers, but luckily I was able to find Dina at Agnew Florist in Watertown, CT! I initially contacted Dina through theknot.com... Read More and she promptly messaged me back. She was able to do a preliminary consultation over the phone which was great as I live 45 minutes from the store. I let her know the various arrangements I needed and she was able to quote me right away. She also helped me search for the types of flowers by giving me names of flowers to research based on the colors I wanted. By giving me this information, I felt more prepared to discuss flowers when I met with Dina in person at her store. At the store, I was still uncertain about the colors and some flowers, but Dina showed me flowers in her books and in person. She made this process easy and convenient for me and I am grateful for that! I want to thank Dina and her team at Agnew Florist for their outstanding work and for turning my vision into a reality on my wedding day. They are so talented with years of experience and they designed my beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces all for the right price. I would recommend them to anyone, especially for brides who are not looking for added stress!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Kate C

Agnew florist was exactly what I was looking for. They create the most beautiful floral creations and they handled all the details! Dina knew exactly what I was looking for and captured my vision to the T. I could not have been happier with the work they did. As a bride you have... Read More so many details to worry about and with Dina it was a breath of fresh air. She handles all the details and I didn't have to worry about anything. Not to mention the flowers were amazing. I had a certain look in mind and Dina took the words right out of my mouth when I struggled to describe the look I was looking for. She created the most beautiful and romantic flowers for my wedding. Dina and the Agnew crew are truely amazing and such great people. I would truely recommend anyone to them!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Annie A

My husband and I are so happy that we contacted Dina at Agnew Florist to do the flowers for our wedding. A few of my friends used Agnew and their flowers were beautiful, so this was a no brainer! Since I was a little unsure of exactly what my vision was for the flowers, Dina... Read More was able to make suggestions for me that she felt fit our vibe. I even changed my mind about our wedding colors only about 2 months before the wedding and she was flexible and made some adjustments to the flowers that she felt would look great in the bouquet. Dina ran all of her ideas by me first before we made anything final, but I honestly trusted whatever she suggested since all the work of hers that I've seen was stunningly beautiful. I checked in with Dina about a week before the wedding and felt really comfortable that she would have everything taken care of so that I wouldn't have to worry at all. The bouquets were delivered right to the home where the bridesmaids were getting ready and the boutonnieres went to the church for the guys. Agnew was able to communicate directly with the wedding coordinator at the church to make sure all of the timing went off without a hitch! I was so thrilled with how beautiful the bouquets turned out. Each bouquet had beautifully chosen pink and gold ribbon wrapped around the stems that Dina picked out to match our colors. I cannot say enough about how perfectly everything turned out! I would definitely recommend Agnew Florist to any bride and groom! Their customer service and final product met all of our expectations and beyond!

Reviewed on 4/12/2016 Emily C

Dina was fantastic to work with. I couldn't have imagined the process going smoother. We initially talked on the phone and mostly through email. We eventually met before the wedding day to go over the details. Through her expertise and knowledge she helped my ideas come to life... Read More so perfectly from the bouquets, center pieces, church alter arrangements and more. She exceeded my expectations and I couldn't have been happier. I would recommend Dina and Agnew Florist to anyone who is looking for beautiful and creative arrangements with the expertise and affordable prices.

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Alaina S

I would HIGHLY recommend Agnew Florist! Dina and her team created the most amazing arrangements for both my bridal shower and my wedding. As a bride with little knowledge regarding flowers, Agnew Florist was able to take my vision and transform it into more than I could have... Read More imagined for my wedding. The professionalism and personal touch of a team, who clearly worked so hard to achieve our dream, was truly all my husband and I could have asked for. Thank you to Agnew Florist from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016 Laura H

After many phone calls to various florists, we came across Agnew Florist. Dina was pleasant and professional as she helped me bring my floral vision to life. Due to bit of a tight budget, it was important for me that I find a florist who would create wedding arrangements that... Read More was beautiful AND affordable. Dina achieved both for me and gave me ideas that tailored to my needs without taking away from my vision. My colors were blush and mint for this spring wedding. If anyone is interested in seeing pictures, I will be more than happy to share them!! (don't have my pictures quite yet)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Filomena M

Dina and her team were amazing! The only thing I knew was that I wanted Gerber daisies for our flowers!! They made the perfect bouquets for my girls and I! And the church arrangements were beautiful!! I would 100% recommend Agnews for all your floral needs, not only because they... Read More do an amazing job but also because they are are awesome to work with.

Dina Agnew

Having raised 3 beautiful daughters, I feel I understand the way a woman thinks, their budgets, and their dreams. I truly have a heart’s desire to make every bride realize and capture their vision for a beautiful wedding day. I studied at the CT. Floral Society and received certificates in advanced floral work. I also have a certificate in wedding work from the New York Botanical Society and attend all the newest seminars on current trends. There is nothing more satisfying than being part of one of life’s most special moments and adding joy to a bride’s day!