Aihara Visuals Photography

Maui & All Hawaii Islands

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Maui & All Hawaii Islands (808) 268-9554

Reviewed on 1/10/2016 Ann S

We chose Kim to provide memories for our wedding after much research and consideration. Kim is extremely responsive - every tiny question or request I had, she responded to promptly and thoroughly. I gave her a huge list of "must have" shots, including numerous permeations of... Read More family members for group shots, and when I received the complete set of photos a few weeks after we came back from our honeymoon, I was pleasantly surprised that she happily took every single one of the shots I listed! We both loved the emotion she captured, and the "artistic" shots she took of us on the beach with the sunset were simply amazing - it's been months, and I still have friends mention how beautiful the photographs were. Lastly, one of the best things about Kim is how warm and kind she is, while maintaining the utmost professionalism; I felt immediately at ease with her and her husband, who was our second shooter. I cannot say enough good things about working with Kim, and would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Amazing Photos

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Brandi D

Kim was part of the wedding package with Island Wedding Memories. She was the consummate professional, and kept me calm, happy, and excited while we waited for me to walk down the aisle to my groom. There were so many different shots before, during, and after the ceremony, and... Read More they were absolutely stunning - it's hard to pick out a favorite. From the shots taken, the lighting, the framing - everything about the pictures was gorgeous. She even made it seem as if we were on our own private island. She got us our pictures quickly, and I couldn't be happier!

Incredible photographer for our Maui wedding!

Reviewed on 1/01/2015 Krista M

I did a lot of research when it came to finding a photographer for our Maui wedding. It is especially difficult planning a destination wedding because you can't be there to meet the vendors in person and see if they are the right fit. Kimberlee at Aihara Visuals exceeded my... Read More expectations from the start! She was so fast at getting back to me and answering questions! Within hours and often minutes, she responded and made us feel so comfortable. She brought a second photographer with her on the wedding day and we found there were so many amazing shots from different angles because there were two people there to do it. Her prices are very reasonable and even though we didn't have Aihara stay our whole wedding, they stayed longer than they were supposed to just to get the perfect sunset shots! I am so grateful I chose Aihara Visuals and would recommend them to any bride getting married on Maui! Thank you Aihara Visuals!

Kimberlee captured my fairy tale moment.

Reviewed on 12/23/2014 Amanda N

Kimberlee helped us capture our wedding day, and we couldn't have been happier. Her photos are simply beautiful. She is able to capture every moment and has the sense of what looks great, what is in style, and what you want. Not only is she a professional, she is incredibly... Read More personable and was able to make us feel 100% comfortable. It felt like we had known her for ages, and she made our ceremony and photo session that much easier. We didn't feel "watched." She is a real joy, and someday when we go back to Maui we will have her do an anniversary session with us.

Kim is great!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Rachael O

My wedding was a destination wedding so I had to plan everything from far away and was never able to meet Kim until the day of. All correspondence with Kim before and after the wedding was always very timely. As soon as I met Kim (day of wedding) I felt very comfortable around... Read More her, and felt like I already knew her! She remembered all the poses I had shared with her of what I had wanted. She also made sure she had my list of family members attending and made sure I had all the pictures I wanted with them. Her assistant was also great to work with. She took me and my husband to a beach and took wonderful pictures of just to two of us. She went above and beyond that's for sure! After the wedding she promptly emailed me previews that I was able to share with the family. EVERYONE commented on how great the pictures were! I'm so glad I chose Aihara visuals for my wedding!

Absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Angeli M

Kimberlee was so wonderful to work with! She was so down to earth and, very easy to work with. My husband who normally doesn't like being the center of attention actually said that the photo shoot was a lot of fun. Just received all my edited wedding photos and absolutely love... Read More them! Kimberlee took beautiful photos. She was also reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend her and if ever I'm in Maui again, I would love to have a family photo shoot. Thanks Kim!

We love Kim!

Reviewed on 12/20/2012 Jen J

Kim Aihara was the first vendor I booked. Her images are creative and her style is photojournalistic. Not to mention she is a sweet person who we had a great time with on Maui. I love Kim and she is also not on “Island Time”. I cannot express to you how comforting it is to know... Read More that within a day of sending an email or asking a question, a response would be waiting for me. This was really important because it made me feel a bit more connected as I planned the destination wedding. Kim is on time, professional and well equipped to climb rocks and get wet if it means getting the perfect shot. Her pictures are beautiful. She did my engagement shoot and wedding and both have left us missing Maui dearly. Her rates are reasonable and we received a CD with nearly 300 photos from our engagement shoot….AND 1000 photos from our wedding day! I have plenty to choose from now when making our wedding album.