Airbrush Makeup and Hairstyles by Charlotte & Co.

Boston, Cape Cod, Naples Fl and surrounding areas

Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyles on Location

Charlotte and her team of highly skilled professionals offer special occasion hairstyling, MAC airbrush makeup applications (false eyelashes included) at your location on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation is extremely light, natural, longlasting and gives maximum coverage for a flawless face.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

130 Carlton Rd, Marshfield, MA Boston, Cape Cod, Naples Fl and surrounding areas (617) 947-3309

Drop dead gorgeous!

Reviewed on 8/19/2014

These girls were out of this world! To look your best on your special day - there is only Charlotte Phinney and Co. We used three artists (hair and make-up) We had about 15 girls using the service. Each girl had a unique hair style and make-up application. No two girls... Read More looked the same. These artists were creative, professional, efficient, great listeners and great personalities. Charlotte runs a fabulous business. Any questions, all my e-mails came back to quickly (never more than 1 day) and more common in several hours. The air brush make-up was incredible. Being the brides mother - I shed a few tears - my daughter too (happiness tears) the mascara did not run, the foundation did not rub off even after a million hugs. I did not have to keep checking my make-up - I still looked the same (fabulous) when the reception ended. We looked our best for all the pictures. I did a lot of research as I live in Michigan, and my daughter lives in Florida. I did not know one hair and make-up artist in Boston (where the wedding was held). All my research - Charlotte's name kept coming out in top. I now know why - she (and her girls) are the best of the best.

Reviewed on 7/15/2015

My daughter has known since she was about 12 years old that she wanted Charlotte to do her hair and makeup for her wedding. Charlotte and Marissa did an outstanding job and exceeded all expectations. They were extremely professional and worked with each girls individual needs. I... Read More had my makeup and hair done at 10 a.m. When I returned to the hotel at 11:30 p.m. I was amazed that after all that time, tears being shed and dancing my heart out, my makeup looked as fabulous as it did when it was done in the morning. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars because they deserved it. I highly recommend Airbrush Makeup by Charlotte & Company, they helped complete the visions the girls had and certainly contributed to the incredible memories we have from a very special day.

Stunning!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Kristen T

I feel honored to have had Charlotte, Marissa and Ashley be part of my wedding day. From first meeting with Charlotte and having a hair and makeup trial with her, I knew she was perfect for me. I decided to change my hair style a week before my wedding and I texted her a picture... Read More of my the new style and she loved it and was able to duplicate it perfectly and I looked flawless! I have even gone to the TAJ Salon in Scituate and had Marissa do my highlights a week before the wedding. I was nervous that they were going to be too bright and wouldn't dull in time for the big day but they were absolutely perfect! (THANK YOU!) Charlotte was quick to respond to questions and concerns I had leading up the wedding, she put together a timeline for all of my bridesmaids and mothers and she made the entire prep streamlined and stress free! They came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding and were professional and caring. Everyone loved them! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done looked beautiful and stunning! Charlotte's team enhanced everyone's natural beauty and made everyone comfortable. Everyone's makeup and hair still looked amazing after 12 hours of pictures, dancing and drinking. I couldn't have wished for a better team to have on such a stressful and important day. Charlotte and her team are amazing and I would hire them again and again for any big event I might have in the future. The day was perfect and I have them to thank for that. Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kristen G

Loved Charlotte & Co.! I used them just for hair and we could not have been happier. We had 6 people getting their hair done on the big day. Chris came on site and made everyone look beautiful. Everyone picked out their own style and Chris worked her magic! She was able to... Read More take a picture and replicate it perfectly on everyone. She was professional and friendly! Remember when you get your hair services done on site you are around your vendor for hours so its very important to have someone who can perform the service to a high level, but also be personable and a pleasure to be around. Chris definitely fulfilled both! I would recommend her to anyone looking for hair services for their big day!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Kristina G

Ashley, Camryn and Chris were absolutely amazing! As soon as we met Ashley during the trial, we basically fell in love with her talent and personality and knew that we had to have her on the wedding day. Everyone looked completely beautiful and our hair and makeup stayed perfect... Read More throughout the night. I could not have hoped for anything more. Charlotte & Co. were a dream to work with and I would highly recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Katie F

I picked Charlotte because she did the makeup for both of my now sister-in-law's weddings (and of course they looked absolutely beautiful). From the beginning, Charlotte was incredibly personable and responsive. From our first e-mail, to my trial, to my wedding day, Charlotte... Read More made everything feel easy and stress-free. She is completely open to your personal style and has a way of taking whatever you tell her and making it even better than you could imagine. The team she brought with her was also superb (Lyndsay, Joanne, Bridget)- all of the members of my bridal party were SO happy with the way that they looked. She made us all feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lauren B

Charlotte Phinney saved my wedding! After having a terrible experience and having to drop out of a contract with another hair/makeup vendor, I had to scramble to find a new vendor with only 1 month to my wedding day. I contacted Charlotte Phinney and was immediately contacted... Read More back with complete understanding and flexibility. From that moment on, I received nothing but extreme professionalism. Charlotte was always so quick to respond to any questions for me, always providing all the information I needed, which made me feel completely at ease. Nina and Gabrielle did my hair/makeup for my wedding party and did such an amazing job. I had never felt so beautiful, but at the same time still myself. I still look back on my pictures and blush! They really brought out the true beauty in each of us and were such a joy to work with. They arrived right on time, and payed attention to our schedule to make sure we were right on schedule. I would highly recommend booking Charlotte Phinney and her team for your wedding day. If you want to look beautiful and have a great partner by your side on your wedding day- look no further! Take it from someone who'se prior hair/makeup vender screwed her over--these guys are the real deal! You can count on them to fulfull their duties and ease your stress. And best of all, you will look stunning for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Hillary L

I am incredibly impressed with Charlotte & Co. I called Charlotte just a few weeks before my wedding because I was desperate to find a replacement makeup artist. Charlotte responded quickly and worked hard to accommodate me. I am impressed with her customer service. Camryn did... Read More my makeup along with a few family members. We all looked beautiful. She listened to us and worked with us to make sure we looked exactly how we imagined. Plus, she was really sweet and fun to have in the room as we got ready. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Betsey D

I worked with Camryn, Erika and Chris from Charlotte's team. They were wonderful and did an absolutely beautiful job! My bridesmaids were looking for a natural look and they executed it perfectly.

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Katie K

Ashley, Helena and Bridget from Charlotte and Company were absolutely amazing. They made myself, my bridesmaids/flower girls and the mothers of the bride/groom look so beautiful for my wedding day! The three of them were so much fun to hang out with all morning-- we had a lot of... Read More laughs and they brought a lot of positive energy to the day! Ashley had done my trial run a few months back and we immediately hit it off. She knew exactly the look I was going for and really stuck to it-- she didn't try to make me into something I'm not and I loved that. I felt comfortable and beautiful all day! I will also mention how much I respect Ashley and her commitment to what she does-- she had just broken her big toe a few days prior, and still showed up to my big day ready to go (thank you Ashley)! I would recommend these women to anyone looking for hair and makeup for their big day!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Jocelyn M

Planning a Fenway wedding from New Jersey I was concerned about wedding hair and makeup for the big day,but Charlotte and her amazing artists made the whole process so easy. I had come up for the trial and had Tjona do my hair and Kristen do my makeup for my bridal shower. Both... Read More did an amazing job and I looked radiant at my shower! For my wedding Charlotte sent the Tonja, Kristen, and Brian to my hotel to help me and the wedding party get ready. All of the artists did an amazing job we all looked like movie stars. I would higly recommend them for on site hair and makeup. They were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 4/03/2017 Shana O

Charlotte and her assistant Bridgette did my hair and makeup for my wedding a few weeks ago and they were both fabulous!! Charlotte did a trial run with my mom and I and could not make us feel more comfortable. My mom hadn't had her hair or makeup done previously and Charlotte... Read More put her at ease! On the day of, Charlotte and Bridgette were a pleasure to have around while everyone was getting ready. Bridgette even offered to blow-dry my hair prior to my updo so I wouldn't have to. I received so many compliments throughout the night on my hair and makeup. My hair stayed put the whole night through countless photos, dancing and a heavy veil tugging on it. Charlotte had done my hair/makeup for another wedding I was in and she is 2 for 2! You can't go wrong with choosing her for your day.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Aimee M

Tjona and Lyndsay made my wedding complete! It was so important to me that my entire bridal party (and it was a big one; 11 bridesmaids) felt just as gorgeous as I did, and they absolutely did! Everyone wanted a different up-do with specific requirements and everyone looked like... Read More super models. I would recommend Charlotte & Co. over and over again, especially Tjona and Lyndsay, by the time they left they felt like family!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Danielle M

Giana and Julia did an incredible job with our wedding make up! We had a large group (10 girls total) and things went smoothly all day. Everyone loved their make up and raved about how sweet and fun Giana and Juila were. Charlotte was always prompt and thorough with responses... Read More and worked with me to set up a schedule that worked with our hair stylists as well. I highly recommend Charlotte & Co.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Luke M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have my hair and makeup done by Charlotte and Company. I found Charlotte after reading numerous reviews on the Knot and decided to call her to learn more. I was planning a wedding long distance, so phone calls were very important... Read More to get a sense of how vendors worked, especially since I couldn't go in person so easily. As soon as I got on the phone with Charlotte, her warm and professional tone made me think I found the perfect stylist. Charlotte answered all my questions without being rushed and explained everything in detail so I could make a final decision (which was pretty much immediate). Though Charlotte does hair and makeup herself, she has an experienced team that she trusts to work with her. Once I said "yes" to Charlotte and Company, I did a trial run with Giana. Giana was prompt to my hair and makeup trial and was so much fun to work with. She looked at my pictures on Pinterest and gave me a beautiful up-do with a braid and low side bun that fit for my rustic winter wedding theme. I wanted my makeup fairly natural and Giana did such a great job making my vision a reality. On the day of the wedding, Giana and Helena (another hair stylist) arrived on time - maybe a little early - to our hotel to get ready. From about 8:15 - 1:00, they worked on 8 members of our bridal party for hair and makeup. Each of my bridesmaids and our mothers and aunts looked gorgeous. The makeup lasted throughout the day (we took pictures in the snow and my makeup was fine) and into the night. Since my hair was up, it stayed in and lasted as well. If you are wondering who you should go with for hair and makeup, trust Charlotte and Company, along with Giana and Helena, to do an extraordinary job. The reviews say it all! I felt so beautiful for my wedding day and owe it all to them! Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Meghan L

Gianna and Lindsay did an amazing job! Gianna did my hair and makeup as well as the makeup of the bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girl and Lindsay did their hair. Everyone looked so beautiful! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kelly H

Ashley & Marissa did a beautiful job on my hair and make up as well as the hair and makeup for my bridal party! They arrived on time and stayed on schedule.

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Nicole B

If you're looking for hair and makeup, don't go any further! I have to say working with Charlotte and her team (Tjona & Kellly) was one of the best decisions I made regarding our wedding. Every bride wants to look her best and feel amazing on their wedding day. These girls far... Read More exceeded my expectations. I can't say enough about Charlotte's professionalism and responsiveness, or Tjona & Kelly's talent in their profession. My Experience: Charlotte was recommended to me by a co-worker. I reached out to her maybe (2) months prior to my wedding (give or take and obviously in panic with crunch time) and she took it from there. She had her team available for a trial right away and reasonably priced. The girls took their time to make sure they understood my wants and wishes and made sure I was satisfied with the results before leaving. Charlotte followed up right away, I booked and received a timeline for myself and (6) other girls. Charlotte checked in periodically prior to the wedding to make sure they day of timeline was all set and even made a few tweaks a couple days before. The girls showed up at our hotel on time and ready to go! (I think is was as early as 5:45am!) I couldn't be happier with the results. Everyone looked and felt their best that day :) Also, to my surprise our hair and makeup kept it's beautiful look the entire day! I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Kathleen K

Charlotte and Marissa were absolutely amazing for my wedding day! I could not have chosen a better team for the hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids and my mom. Having the ladies come to the house was just wonderful – we were all able to relax for the morning while taking... Read More turns having our hair and makeup done. It was a perfect way to start my wedding day. Charlotte and Marissa were prompt, professional and so much fun to work with. They did an outstanding job and everyone looked absolutely stunning. We were finished early, so they were even able to go back and do touch ups on anyone who needed them before we got dressed. All of the girls received compliments all night long on their hair and makeup. Charlotte did my hair and makeup and I have never felt more beautiful, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! She took the ideas I had given her of what I liked and just did a perfect job of matching with my coloring, my dress, my skin tone, etc. It was absolutely perfect. 10 hours later (and on a rainy day!), my hair and makeup was still flawless and I received so many wonderful compliments. I cannot thank you enough, Charlotte and Marissa! I would recommend Charlotte Phinney and Co. to anyone and everyone, and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Genevieve M

I had Ashley do both my and my mother in-law's hair and make-up and both Ashley and Tonja did my bridesmaids' hair. They really did an amazing job- I was very happy with both my hair and make-up- Ashley did a great job of helping me figure out the look I wanted at the trial and... Read More it all came out perfectly the day-of. My bridesmaids all looked awesome too! The prices are incredibly reason- definitely the best you will find in the Boston area- especially when you consider they will do any style for the bridesmaids (most places with similar prices for bridesmaids are for blow-outs only)- a lot of my bridesmaids got cool up-dos and they looked great! Charlotte was very easy to communicate with and she did a great job of coordinating our schedule for the day-of, which was somewhat complicated with 8 bridesmaids! I was very happy with my experience and would definitely recommend Charlotte Phinney.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Jen

I worked with Ashley for my hair and makeup, and we also had Giana and Tjona on the day of helping with my mom, mother-in-law, sisters and bridesmaids. Ashley is such a sweetheart and I absolutely loved how my hair and makeup turned out on the day of. I ended up doing a second... Read More hair trial because I didn't like how my hair looked after the first trial, but the second style was completely different and it turned out exactly how I wanted it on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend doing a trial even though it's pretty expensive, because it allowed both me and Ashley to understand what I wanted and allowed Ashley to figure out what tweaks she needed to make when she did it on the day of the wedding. With that said, all of my bridesmaids/moms hair turned out great even without trials. They are a bit on the pricey side, I ended up only booking them for half of my bridesmaids' makeup and booked another less expensive makeup artist for the other half, which saved us a decent amount of money since we were covering everyone's hair and makeup. Overall everyone looked gorgeous. The day after our wedding a friend of my sister's reached out wanting to know who we used for hair and makeup so she could book them for her own wedding. Charlotte was also such a pleasure to work with. I never met her or even talked with her on the phone, but she was so responsive and organized over email, which was very much appreciated by me because I was planning my wedding from halfway across the country.

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Christine G

Charlotte and Helena were amazing the day of my wedding! They came to my hotel suite in Downtown Boston. They arrived on time and stuck to the schedule all morning. Everyone's hair looked amazing and stayed in all night long & into the next morning. Charlotte was very... Read More professional and very welcoming throughout the whole process from the trial until the day of! I would recommend her and her team to everyone! Thank you again for an amazing day!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Lauren P

Anne did my wedding hair and I loved it. Charlotte set me up with Anne and was timely in communication. Anne was the right person for me and I loved my hair.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Christina W

Great experience all around! Charlotte is professional, responsive and easy to work with. She helped with coordinating, scheduling and making sure the day went smooth from start to finish! Bob was our make up artist and he was so fun, he made me and all my bridesmaids at ease... Read More and we had a blast! Everyone looked beautiful and the make up was natural and lasted all night (they use airbrush!) Highly recommended all around. Thank you Charlotte & Co for a great day and making us all beautiful! :) Chrissy Wedding Date: 9/24/2016

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Leigh C

I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day. I owe this confidence to my hair and makeup artist Giana. She really listened to me and created a look that was exactly what I was looking for. Giana along with her colleague Tjona also created uniques... Read More styles for all 11 of my bridesmaids. These ladies looked perfect! Thank you again Giana and Tjona! And Charlotte & Co. for providing such and excellent and professional service!

Charlotte Phinney

Charlotte Phinney has always had a passion for creating beautiful hair and flawless makeup. Former owner of an award winning salon she traveled between Boston and New York doing hair and makeup for ABC, A&E, CNN, CN8, WGBH and on Broadway. Charlotte has built an impressive list of clients and an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. They are the recipients of “Knot Best of Weddings” for seven consecutive years and are the proud recipients of “The Knot Hall of Fame” award. The “Wedding Wire” honored Charlotte and her team with 2015, 2016 and 2017 "Couples Choice Award”.