Airbrush Makeup and Hairstyles by Charlotte & Co.

Boston, Cape Cod, Naples Fl and surrounding areas

Airbrush Makeup & Hairstyles on Location

Charlotte and her team of highly skilled professionals offer special occasion hairstyling, MAC airbrush makeup applications (false eyelashes included) at your location on your wedding day. Airbrush foundation is extremely light, natural, longlasting and gives maximum coverage for a flawless face.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

130 Carlton Rd, Marshfield, MA Boston, Cape Cod, Naples Fl and surrounding areas (617) 947-3309

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Caitlyn H

I wish I could give a higher star rating because these ladies and gentlemen deserve it! Charlotte's team was incredible to say the least- I highly recommend their services! From my trial to the wedding day, I was completely trusting and blown away of their abilities and... Read More experience. For my trial, I brought pictures of what I liked, then described what I wanted and Ashley did it exactly as I imagined. I even ended up doing a second trial because i was a picky and scatterbrained bride, and wanted to try something different with my hair, and Ashley was amazing through it all! The air brush makeup application was incredible- it stayed on the entire day and night and didn't come off on any clothes or my dress. I felt as though I was wearing zero makeup, and did not at all look like anyone but myself. That was a big concern for me, as well as my bridesmaids, mother and mother in law. Charlotte sent me a schedule a few weeks before the wedding, and I filled in where everyone would go. She told me that we should start early that morning, which worked out perfectly so that we did not have to rush at all and could just relax. I had three artists (Bob, Brianna and Ashley) and they were all ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! There were a few wisps of hair that I had to re-do between the ceremony and reception but I think was to be expected. My bridesmaids' hair and makeup, as well as my mother and mother in law's hair and makeup was absolutely stunning, not words to describe that other than Breathtaking! I would highly recommend Charlotte & Co. for your hair and makeup needs. They truly are one of the best in the business and put their brides/clients happiness at the top of their list. I wish I could do it all again because I absolutely Loved every minute!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Lauren B

Charlotte Phinney saved my wedding! After having a terrible experience and having to drop out of a contract with another hair/makeup vendor, I had to scramble to find a new vendor with only 1 month to my wedding day. I contacted Charlotte Phinney and was immediately contacted... Read More back with complete understanding and flexibility. From that moment on, I received nothing but extreme professionalism. Charlotte was always so quick to respond to any questions for me, always providing all the information I needed, which made me feel completely at ease. Nina and Gabrielle did my hair/makeup for my wedding party and did such an amazing job. I had never felt so beautiful, but at the same time still myself. I still look back on my pictures and blush! They really brought out the true beauty in each of us and were such a joy to work with. They arrived right on time, and payed attention to our schedule to make sure we were right on schedule. I would highly recommend booking Charlotte Phinney and her team for your wedding day. If you want to look beautiful and have a great partner by your side on your wedding day- look no further! Take it from someone who'se prior hair/makeup vender screwed her over--these guys are the real deal! You can count on them to fulfull their duties and ease your stress. And best of all, you will look stunning for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Luke M

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to have my hair and makeup done by Charlotte and Company. I found Charlotte after reading numerous reviews on the Knot and decided to call her to learn more. I was planning a wedding long distance, so phone calls were very important... Read More to get a sense of how vendors worked, especially since I couldn't go in person so easily. As soon as I got on the phone with Charlotte, her warm and professional tone made me think I found the perfect stylist. Charlotte answered all my questions without being rushed and explained everything in detail so I could make a final decision (which was pretty much immediate). Though Charlotte does hair and makeup herself, she has an experienced team that she trusts to work with her. Once I said "yes" to Charlotte and Company, I did a trial run with Giana. Giana was prompt to my hair and makeup trial and was so much fun to work with. She looked at my pictures on Pinterest and gave me a beautiful up-do with a braid and low side bun that fit for my rustic winter wedding theme. I wanted my makeup fairly natural and Giana did such a great job making my vision a reality. On the day of the wedding, Giana and Helena (another hair stylist) arrived on time - maybe a little early - to our hotel to get ready. From about 8:15 - 1:00, they worked on 8 members of our bridal party for hair and makeup. Each of my bridesmaids and our mothers and aunts looked gorgeous. The makeup lasted throughout the day (we took pictures in the snow and my makeup was fine) and into the night. Since my hair was up, it stayed in and lasted as well. If you are wondering who you should go with for hair and makeup, trust Charlotte and Company, along with Giana and Helena, to do an extraordinary job. The reviews say it all! I felt so beautiful for my wedding day and owe it all to them! Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kelsey M

Charlotte's team was amazing to work with and every single one of us (10 bridesmaids, bride, and 2 moms) felt amazing. Charlotte did a great job putting together a realistic timeline based on the size of our bridal party. We had Rachel, Robin, Michelle and Meghan. All 4... Read More ladies worked really well together and operated as a team. If someone needed to switch they were easy going and accommodating. They were typically ahead of schedule and extremely efficient. As the bride, and especially living out of the state, my trial was very important. Both Robin and Rachel came to where I was and were so personable, helpful and made me truly feel beautiful! Each of them took notes and pictures and I really did feel even more beautiful the day of the wedding. I couldn't be happier looking at pictures and seeing my hair and makeup photographed. Thank you Charlotte and team!

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Nicole M

Annie Walsh was my hairstylist for my wedding on 11/11/17 and she was amazing! I had 2 previous trials before meeting her, and they didn't go as great as I hoped. My hair does not hold a curl well and that was my biggest issue when choosing a hairstylist. Immediately upon... Read More meeting Annie at my trial, she was comforting and accommodating. You can tell she knows her stuff, and what works and doesn't work depending on your hair type, thickness, etc. We were able to try a few different curl types and overall came out with the best option. She even gave me tips on how to style my hair the day before and day of to prep it for the wedding day. Wedding day of- it could not have gone smoother. I had a schedule for each girl but after she came, she assessed each girls hair type and the style they wanted and re-scheduled accordingly to make sure we would run on the tight schedule I had. She was perfect, every girls hair was executed exactly as they wanted. My hair came out even better than the trial and stayed all night! She is also super friendly and easy to talk to and overall I was very pleased to have her company and spend my wedding morning with us.

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Jenna W

We worked with Lyndsay from Charlotte Phinney for on-site styling in Maine at the end of August, and she was awesome!! She did hair for me and my 6 bridesmaids, and it was so easy. She was super flexible after I changed my mind (from full updo to half up) between the trial and... Read More the wedding day, and she did a beautiful job for all of us. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kristen P

Charlotte's team did hair and makeup for my large group of ladies the morning of my wedding and they did a beautiful job! Every girl loved their hair and makeup, and my hair and makeup turned out even better than my trial/what I had imagined! Charlotte is incredibly responsive... Read More and helpful in coordinating all of the details leading up to the big day. Her team was great communicating with me before the day, arrived early, and ran ahead of schedule all morning. I would highly recommend working with Charlotte and her team.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Liz N

Charlotte's team was an absolute pleasure to work with for the trial and the wedding day! Giana and Bob were both great at their jobs and so fun to have around while we were getting ready. We trusted their expert opinions on how our makeup should look, but they were also very... Read More accommodating if we did have suggestions. Mom, Grandma, bridesmaids and bride all looked perfect!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Michelle R

Charlotte was phenomenal! I can not say enough about how great the entire experience of working with her and her team was! From the very start, Charlotte was quick to respond and helped answer all of my questions. The trial run went off without a hitch, and she helped me pick... Read More the perfect wedding look for me. We exchanged emails quite a bit setting up the schedule, mostly because I had a tough time figuring out how to make it all work and because I wasn't sure on the timing on the day of. Charlotte was beyond patient with me during the process, and it did not go unnoticed. Charlotte and Ashley did hair and makeup for myself, the mother of the bride, and the mother of the groom and they did makeup for 7 bridesmaids. On the day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch, in large part due to Charlotte! The Dry Bar actually ran late on all the bridesmaids hair, and we were running behind schedule. Charlotte adjusted everything on the spot, and made sure that everything worked out. I did not even feel stressed out because she handled the situation so well! They made sure each one of us felt comfortable and confident with our look and everyone looked unbelievable. In all of the pictures everyone keeps commenting on how beautiful all of us look. I would recommend Charlotte to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Courtney G

Camryn S. did makeup for me and my bridal party on my wedding day and was absolutely amazing! The reaction from the entire room every time she finished with makeup for each of my bridesmaids was "WOW". I don't wear makeup regularly, and she did a natural (but enhanced) look... Read More that made me feel comfortable and beautiful. She is a genuinely sweet person and so talented. I'd highly recommend her to other brides!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Vanessa H

My experience with Charlotte & Co. was fantastic!!! I had a terrible experience with a different hair & makeup company that rushed me through my trial and then tried to pressure me into booking. This place also charged extra for lashes, didn't offer air brush, and had several... Read More pricey extra hidden. I had to scramble to find someone else a couple months before the wedding, and Charlotte & Co saved the day! Charlotte eased all of my concerns and had me contact her stylists before the trial to discuss the look I wanted (something the other place hadn't done). My trial with Erica and Camryn was a million times better than my previous one. I could tell they both knew what they were doing, they listened to my requests, and were totally open to adjustments. There was no pressure at all to book, and Charlotte made scheduling easy. She answered emails promptly and sent me important reminders. On the wedding day, Erica, Camryn, and Chris all knocked it out of the park - the bridesmaids, moms, and I all looked gorgeous and we had so much fun!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Susan M

Chris did an amazing job with my trial, so I was confident she’d do a great job with my hair and make up the day of my wedding. On my wedding day, Chris also did my mom’s makeup and my sister’s hair and makeup. I had a very large bridal party but decided to keep getting ready... Read More to just me, my mom and sister. It was perfect. We played music and really managed to have a relaxing morning despite my nerves. Chris did a great job with everyone! She did exactly what my mom wanted, and did a great job with my sister, who didn’t really know what she wanted. Chris managed to make me look exactly like I imagined! I can’t thank her enough! I should also mention we changed up the schedule and number of people after we booked and Charlotte couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating. Thank you all!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kristin B

I hired Charlotte & Co for my bridesmaids and mother of bride and groom and couldn't have been more pleased. What impressed me initially was the timeliness of the correspondence. I appreciate real-time responses and Charlotte always delivered. She was careful to work with my... Read More preferences but also politely offered her advice when she felt I needed it. Her experience always shines through in her correspondence. The makeup artists themselves (Norma and Marissa) matched my experience with Charlotte. All of the important women in my life felt beautiful and very well tended to which was very important to me. They personalized and tailored their artistry to the client which was appreciated. I am a particular bride by personality and these services exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend! Gratefully, Kristin

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Hilary L

From start to finish, working with Charlotte, from Charlotte & Co. was a joy! Charlotte is amazing to work with. From my very first email inquiry, to her subsequent email back to me, I knew that Charlotte was organized, professional, and so personable. Finding a hair stylist... Read More for my daughter’s wedding day had the potential to be very stressful… Charlotte made the process effortless! Charlotte assigned Helena to be her stylist and Helena was our second joy! Helena is so gifted. She asked all the right questions, listened to my daughter, looked at photos, made suggestions, and created a simply gorgeous hairstyle for her and for all her bridesmaids. We were so pleased and so grateful to have Charlotte and Helena be a part of our daughter’s wedding.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Tara R

Solangh did a beautiful job for my July wedding. She was professional, kind, talented, and overall great. I am thankful that Charlotte was able to accommodate me on short notice and thankful to have been connected with Solangh.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Victoria C

We were so happy with our make up by Charlotte and Co! Kelly did my bridal make-up, and has an incredible eye for detail. On our practice trial session, she spent an entire hour getting my eye make up exactly perfect, and completely delivered on the real day. My bridal party,... Read More mother of the bride, and mother of the groom also got their make up done and looked incredible! We absolutely recommend Charlotte & Co, and especially Kelly!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Kait B

Charlotte & Co was a huge lifesaver when I had to make a switch last minute for hair and makeup. Shannon and Cassie came to the house and did hair and make up for all my bridesmaids and my mom. They were so talented, patient and made everyone their best selves on the big... Read More day.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kathryn F

We had Ashley for myself, my mother, and my 4 bridesmaids and every single one of us was in love with her work! At the trial, I showed Ashley one picture of the hair style I had in mind and she went above and beyond what I had hoped for! She was also so calm and pleasant to work... Read More with on my wedding day as myself and the bridesmaids were all nervous! Working with Charlotte to coordinate everything was such an easy process as well. I would definitely recommend Charlotte & Co.!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Ali P

I had the BEST experience with Charlotte and her team, from start to finish. Charlotte is incredibly responsive and organized, and she was so kind to accommodate a last-minute request for more hair and make-up services AND a time change when plans changed a week before my... Read More wedding. The real MVP of my wedding experience, however, has to be Brian, who did my hair and makeup, as well as the hair and makeup for the majority of my bridal party (including my husband's hair!). Brian was absolutely amazing. He did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup--I would say that just as many people commented on my hair as they did on my dress! At least two people called it "a work of art." Brian also did the hair and makeup for women in my bridal party who all had very different visions for their hair and makeup, and each person was ecstatic with the results. Marissa did hair and makeup for some of my bridal party as well, and her work was equally incredible. Interpersonally, both Brian and Marissa were also so kind and considerate. I got caught in traffic and was terribly late to my trial appointment with Brian, and he was SO kind and understanding, and put me immediately at ease. Really, I cannot recommend Charlotte and her team (and especially Brian and Marissa!) enough. Book this team for your wedding, and relax knowing you're going to look your best on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Lauren G

I'd give 20 stars if it was an option. Charlotte, Chris & Kelly were absolutely fantastic from beginning to end. Everybody looked incredible, and the team was beyond accommodating and professional - not to mention kind, sweet and made everyone feel really comfortable and... Read More relaxed. I could not recommend this team more!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mary P

The best hair and makeup team ever. I have been a bridesmaid in several weddings over the years, and Charlotte & Co was the best hair and makeup team I have ever worked with. Helena, Chris and and Kristen were unbelievable. They did hair and makeup for 12 women at my wedding,... Read More and every single one was beyond pleased with their work, which is rare - usually there is at least 1 who doesn't love their hair or makeup! They were professional and stayed on schedule, but also really fun to work with! I was worried about our hair and makeup lasting all day and all night because we started early in the morning, but it still looked perfect at midnight, the airbrush application is outstanding. If you are looking for hair and makeup artists that will accommodate your needs and the needs of each of your bridesmaids - whether it be light natural makeup or dark smokey eyes, or hair down and wavy or in an updo braid - you've come to the right team! Can't wait to send Charlotte our photos!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kim C

Lyndsay, Brian, and Kelly did our make up and hair (bridesmaids, moms, and aunts) for my son's wedding. They are an amazing team! We enjoyed spending our day with them, and we all looked like we had stepped out of the page of a fashion magazine. Far exceeded our... Read More expectations!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Bridget T

Charlotte was AMAZING! I had a few other trials that didn't work out before finding Charlotte through a friend. She really listened and did an awesome job creating the hair and makeup look I wanted.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Samantha S

I worked with Charlotte Phinney's team of Ann, Chris, and Kristen for my wedding day on 9/16. From the beginning, Charlotte was so easy to work with. She was very quick to communicate with and accommodating of my ever changing plans and timeline for the day. I also love that she... Read More accepts PayPal for payment, as all our other vendors only accepted checks. I live in Chicago, so trying to coordinate a hair and makeup trial was a challenge. Since I was only in the area for a weekend in July, Ann and Kristen were able to squeeze me in early on a Sunday morning before my bridal shower. Ann and Kristen were both great for my trial. I had a vague idea of what I wanted, coming in with a few pictures from Pinterest, not really knowing how to describe the look I was going for. They both got an idea of what I liked and worked with me to give me the hair and makeup I imagined. With all the things you have to worry about for your wedding day, after that day, hair and makeup was not one of them. On my wedding day, Chris, Ann, and Kristen all arrived right on time, and even in my disappointingly poorly-lit bridal suite, they were able to make all 6 of my bridesmaids, my mother and mother-in-law look amazing. Everyone came in with different hairstyles and looks they wanted, and these girls nailed every one. Ann and Kristen were able to recreate the look from my trial and it lasted throughout the entire day. I would highly recommend Charlotte Phinney and her team to any brides getting married in the area!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Kathleen M

I had such an amazing experience with Charlotte Phinney's Services. I used makeup services and hair services for my wedding and they were so great. I had a really large wedding party and they were so accommodating.. and everyone looked amazing! I would 100% use her again!

Charlotte Phinney

Charlotte Phinney has always had a passion for creating beautiful hair and flawless makeup. Former owner of an award winning salon she traveled between Boston and New York doing hair and makeup for ABC, A&E, CNN, CN8, WGBH and on Broadway. Charlotte has built an impressive list of clients and an amazing team of hair and makeup artists. They are the recipients of “Knot Best of Weddings” for seven consecutive years and are the proud recipients of “The Knot Hall of Fame” award. The “Wedding Wire” honored Charlotte and her team with 2015, 2016 and 2017 "Couples Choice Award”.