Lanterns, Lighting Design + Setup, String Lights, Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Claire C

Air-Effects did an amazing job of lighting up our venue!! The outside parking area was really dark so we got an air filled balloon to light up the parking lot and it worked great. They also did amber uplighting throughout the venue and it really added to the ambiance. It was a... Read More great addition to the venue and would highly recommend!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Sue G

I absolutely loved the lighting/decor that Air-Effects Skytracker provided for my wedding. They were very easy to work with, were always available for questions, and were incredibly helpful in helping to create my dream wedding. It was perfect, and I have only positive things to... Read More say about this company.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2014 Gretchen B

Air Effects/Sky-Tracker did an amazing job making our wedding beautiful. The lighting and effects they added, really made the reception gorgeous. They are professional and punctual, would highly recommend.

Lighting was PERFECT!

Reviewed on 6/30/2014

A friend of our's recommended this company, especially Andrew. I told Andrew what i wanted the lighting to look like and he made it perfect. He is extremely friendly and very easy to work with. I highly recommend this company!!!