AJ Studio - Photography by Angela and Jaime

Cincinnati, Dayton, Kentucky, Indiana

Let Us Tell Your Story!

AJ Studio- Cincinnati Wedding Photographers who are passionate about telling your story through creative and artistic photography. Most Photographers take pictures. We tell stories. Let us tell yours. We have noticed a trend in wedding photography in recent years - everyone who knew how to push a button on a digital camera started calling themselves professional photographers. While it's easy to enough to push a button, it takes care, and years of training as a true artist to tell your story. We are passionate about what we do and that fuels us to get know you, understand your love and unique story! We are committed to work harder then any other photographer and to shower you with care and comfort and to capture beautiful artwork that tells your story.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

12 West Benson Street, Cincinnati, OH Cincinnati, Dayton, Kentucky, Indiana (513) 491-3747

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Sadie W

We had our engagement photos and wedding photos taken by Angie and all I can say is WOW. Not only did the photos turn out perfectly but she made two people that don't like getting their photos taken actually enjoy it! I can't say enough about Angie and her team. We are so glad... Read More to have these priceless memories of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Jenny S

Can I give Jaime 100 stars??? Jaime is absolutely amazing! I could go on, and on, and on about how much we loved working with her. From day one, my husband and I knew that Jaime was the photographer for us. She is sweet, organized, professional, efficient, and such a talented... Read More photographer....just to name a few of her many traits! :) Jaime made our wedding day so relaxing and that was huge for me. We recently received our wedding pictures and they are more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Jaime and her crew did an amazing job capturing every moment of our special day. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Jaime and AJ Studio to anyone in need of a wedding photographer! They are top notch!! Thank you so so so soooo much! <3Jenny

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Sarah D

From our first meeting, Jaime was attentive and eager to provide us with exactly what we wanted from a photographer on our wedding day. She was always quick to respond, had amazingly helpful suggestions (location, color coordinating, back up plans, etc.), and was even an... Read More emotional support through the entire process! We decided to not do a first-look, and Jaime was willing to accommodate this plan, and even provided a back up schedule in case we changed our mind. Further, AJ Studio went to The Monastery (our venue) and checked out the grounds and met with the on-site coordinator to assure a fluid wedding day. We could not be happier with the pictures and are so thankful to have these documented, since the whole day is a blur! GREAT person, GREAT photography, and LISTENS! You couldn't ask for more. Thank you Jaime and team!!! :)

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Kinsey R

Jaime did an amazing job taking our wedding photos. Absolutely love the way they turned out! She was very organized and had many different ideas for pictures. I would recommend her any day!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Kat E

We are so happy that we went with AJ Studio for the photography of our wedding day. Jaime and her team were absolutely perfect throughout the planning process and put me at ease on the day of, taking care of every little detail. Our family and friends keep telling us how... Read More wonderful our photos turned out. Very creative and professional shots that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Britney M

Would absolutely recommend Angie and her team to anyone getting married! She was by far the easiest vendor to work with and the quickest and easiest to communicate with. We received all of our wedding pictures two weeks after the wedding which was so fast. We absolutely love our... Read More pictures, they turned out just as good as I could have hoped for. Not only are they awesome at taking pictures, but her team helped keep up on track for our timeline the day of the wedding, assist with flowers and veils and all kinds of wedding related things! They are truly worth the money

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Ashley R

We are so happy we chose AJ Studio to do the photography for our wedding! Angie did such a great job making sure to get all the important shots including some very specific ones we asked for. She captured all the important moments, and now I feel like I can continue to relive... Read More the day. And Candace, she was amazing too! She spent the whole afternoon making sure my dress looked perfect in all the shots. And I am so happy she did because it looks awesome it the pictures! I would definitely recommend AJ studios to other brides and grooms :)

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Molly M

We had the honor of working with Jaime for our engagement photos and wedding. She and her team were nothing short of amazing. Jaime has such a kind, calming demeanor that puts you at ease when you're being photographed. She was also great at corralling our bridal group for... Read More photos and kept the day moving on time. Further, she went above and beyond to get the shot- even fearlessly climbing up a steep ladder and holding on with one arm like an American Ninja Warrior. Aside from the pictures, Jaime is so thoughtful and checked in with us numerous times throughout that engagement just to see how things were going. That special touch really impressed us and we could not have been happier to have worked with AJ Studio!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Eileen H

Jaime was our engagement and wedding photographer. She did a beautiful job and I love all the photos! My whole family is blown away by how great they are. She was really great to work with and was a huge help in planning the day. I highly recommend Jaime. You will want her... Read More beautiful photos to remember the day.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Victoria v

Angie and Jaime do an amazing job!! We had Angie as our head photographer and she was so easy and fun to work with. The pictures turned out better than I could have ever hoped for and best of all she received a glowing review from all 3 of the littlest members of our wedding... Read More party (the hardest to please) and actually got them all to smile and look at the camera at the same time. I have received so many compliments on my photography choice not only for the final product, but for how thorough and unobtrusive they were while documenting. True professionals who are worth every penny!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017

I would give them more than 5 stars if I could! From the moment I met Jaime I felt so comfortable with her. She is a very kind and personable person. Jaime and Angela / their team are very talented and were so awesome to work with on our wedding day. I felt at peace knowing they... Read More were my photographers. They truly listened to what I felt was important and wanted them to capture. They did a great job with taking a lot of candid shots, which I like. They were super fast with getting us the pictures back to us. I would hire them again in a heart beat for anything. Thank you Jaime and Angela, I can say from the bottom of my heart you did a perfect job! Thank you! <3 Julie

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Violet L

These ladies are so fun and talented! I am so blown away by the quality and the attention to detail in the photos. Jaime and Angela have a great eye and they work with light when they photograph--which makes a huge difference! Their use of light allows them to capture the most... Read More stunning photos even outside at night! I loved working with them--they really know what they are doing and they love doing it. I would definitely recommend AJ Studio to anyone who is looking for the right people to capture their special day!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Cassie G

How do I even begin to write this review? (Please hang in there and read all of this, I’m long winded but it’s worth it!) Your wedding day is something that you spend months even years planning, countless hours of stress and decisions, all leading up to what you want to be the... Read More perfect day you look back on for the rest of your life with fond memories. Before your wedding everyone tells you over and over how fast the day flies by and that it’ll be over before you know it. We were fortunate enough to have everything we wanted for our special day, the perfect venue, gorgeous dress, the very best flowers. We were even more fortunate to be able to spend the rest of our lives together. All those factors led to the most difficult decision we had to make, who would we trust to capture the memories on our special day? After looking into and researching many photographers I looked at A.J. Studio Photography’s work and fell in love. I couldn’t find one picture on their website that I didn't love. And after being in contact with them and discussing ideas and logistics I was even more sure that they were the perfect match for us! Our photographer was Candace and she was SO helpful leading up to the wedding, I shared ideas I had with her and she gave me suggestions and ideas. Any questions we had were answered promptly and in depth. On the actual day of the wedding Candace was amazing! On an average day my husband and I fully embrace our awkward sides, but this day we wanted to make sure our nerves didn't get the best of us and let that be the overriding theme to our pictures. Candace was amazing at helping us achieve that, she made us feel so relaxed that we could forget about trying to get the right angle or pose and focus on each other and how we felt while she captured it in the most beautiful way possible. While my mind was completely void of all the things I wanted photographed, Candace caught everything I wanted and more. There was nothing that Candace didn’t do to make sure we got the best pictures; from having blotting papers for our faces, to having a sheet to protect my dress from dirt, cracked jokes, came up with great ideas when inspiration struck, and went along with any of our whims. Candace was so wonderful to have there and she did so much to make that day so special!! We got our finished photos back very quickly, which was great because I was so nervous/excited! They were absolutely stunning!!! I never thought they would be so perfect! We would recommend AJ Studios to anyone!! They are professional, kind, helpful, ridiculously talented, and an overall joy to work with. We are so grateful to them for giving us such beautiful pictures to remember that day!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Liz S

AJ Studios is AMAZING! We met Angie through a friend and couldn't me more pleased about the whole experience! Angie and her team were so professional, positive, friendly, and amazingly talented!! She really made sure to take the time to get to know us and captured our events to... Read More beautifully!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!!! We thank her and her team so much for capturing our special day!! We would highly recommend AJ Studios to everyone!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Michael F

We met Angie at a bridal show, and immediately knew that she was the photographer we wanted for our wedding. She was the absolute nicest person and helped guide us through the entire process. Our engagement pictures turned out perfectly, and she went above and beyond to make... Read More sure we got the best possible pictures. The day of our wedding, her and Jaime were so patient with us and made sure our day turned out perfectly. We had a few hiccups, and both of them helped us through and made the day less stressful for us. They both exceeded our expectations and truly treated my husband and I like royalty. Our pictures turned out perfect, we could not have asked for anything better. Angie even had some of our photos edited and posted the next day. Angie and Jaime were very professional the entire night and helped to make sure everyone had a good time. We have received so many compliments on AJ Studio and our pictures! My Husband and I are extremely pleased with AJ Studio and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Nicole Z

Angie from AJ Studio did an AMAZING job capturing our special day! We LOVE our Engagement and Wedding photos. Angie is so easy and flexible to work with. She is super talented and passionate about what she does. She cares about her clients and making sure she captures the... Read More shoots and memories that are most important to them. Thank you Angie for helping to make our day flow so smoothly!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Matt R

Jaime was great to work with. The pictures turned out great and she was very easy and flexible to work. We got all the picture combinations we wanted and when we asked, Jaime was happy to give us direction. Would recommend AJ Studio to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Jamie B

I had the best experience with Jaime B from AJ Studio!! I've had so many compliments from my family and guests as well as my wedding party about how amazing my wedding photographer was. The pictures came out amazing and I was so happy with the helpers that came for the day too!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Sam S

Angela and her studio have been so supportive and amazing throughout my entire process! I wouldn't want any other photographer! People always say that you want to look for someone that you are comfortable with and that will find the true you in their photos. Well, with Angela, I... Read More found all that and more! She has made everything so fun and comfortable for my fiance and myself! Thanks Angela!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Samantha S

Angela & Jamie are an AMAZING team to work with! As soon as I met angela in her studio, we instantly had a great connection & I knew we would work well together! She is such a great photographer! She's fun and has a great team behind her to make the pictures amazing! I fell in... Read More love with my pictures & I can't wait for her to capture my big day next next fall 2017!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Madeline L

AJ Studio is so great to work with! Angela did our wedding photos as well as photos for our rehearsal dinner and they turned out AMAZING!!! One of my bridesmaids has already booked them for her wedding. So fun and easy to work with and capture exactly what you want! We will... Read More definitely be working with them again the future

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Julie S

Angie and her team are amazing to work [email protected] My husband, Tanner, and I were beyond happy with how our Engagement AND Wedding photos turned out. The turn around time for getting the photos back was super quick.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Michelle M

Exceeded our expectations! We had Jaime as our wedding & engagement photographer, and we couldn't have been more pleased. She had great ideas but also listened to our needs. She was always very responsive to emails, texts, phone calls. On the big day she was professional,... Read More directive, and organized. She was so easy to work with, and our pictures turned out amazing. I would definitely choose her again!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Michelle W

Angie at AJ Studio is absolutely wonderful! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I can not speak more highly of her. Not only did our photos turn out absolutely perfect, but the turn around time to receiving our photos was so fast! We had about 50 photos edited and... Read More uploaded within just a few days and received our entire album in about 2 1/2 weeks! She made us feel so comfortable and made sure we were getting the shots that we wanted. We can't wait to work again with them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Stephanie L

Jaime and her staff were so amazing!! Our wedding pictures turned out better than I could ever imagine. Thank you so very much!!!!

Angela Sampson & Jaime Bristow

We are passionate about getting to know you, telling your story & creating unique artwork for each couple. We capture the delicate moments of the day and give you once in a lifetime memories. Our team is dedicated to taking care of you and perfectly capturing your memories!